Who was I in Love with? Finding Out Pt. 02

Story Info
She crosses a line.
2.9k words
2.52
13.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two

I began to make plans. Soon everyone on the floor knew she was coming to see me over homecoming weekend, and they saw how excited I was to see her again. They knew, too, that they'd see very little of me for a few days. Donna was to drive up on a Friday, after an early test at school and, then leave early Monday morning. She would miss almost two days of school but she'd be back to work at the car dealership on Monday late afternoon.

First, I got tickets to Gator Growl, a pep rally held Friday night at the stadium before the game on Saturday. I Then rode my bike out to investigate the motels along SW 13th Street. These were places that weren't too expensive and would take cash from a freshman with no credit. They were also close to campus. I found one that wasn't already sold out for Homecoming weekend and looked decent.

The motel was a one-story U-shaped building with a common area grassy area with and a small pool in the center of the compound. You parked right outside your door. I selected a larger room with a sitting area. As you entered, it had a couch and coffee table to your left and a small table with two chairs off to the right with a lot of space in between. There was a queen size bed across the large open space, against the wall in the back of the room with the entrance to the bathroom at the foot of the bed. The bath had a sink with a vanity on the wall in front with a toilet next to that and then a step-in tub with shower. It all looked clean. We were going to spend and two full days and three wonderful love filled nights together and I figured much of that time would be spent in that room and in that bed.

My final task was getting the weekend off from my part-time job selling shoes in a local strip mall. With that done, I was a happy man. Knowing that in a few weeks I was going to get to spend a long weekend with Donna and we could make love unencumbered, not having to go back to our respective homes after our dates after making love in the confines of a car or outdoors, always risking discovery.

Finally, the day had arrived. Donna was coming to Gainesville, and I would see her again soon.

At this point I am relying on what I learned in my conversations with the parties involved as I wasn't a witness to it all.

It was about a six-hour drive from her home to Gainesville. I was going to be in classes when she arrived, so I had it arranged for Wayne, a new friend made on the floor, to meet her and sneak her into my room to have her wait for me there. I would leave the door unlocked. Girls were not allowed in the boy's dorms and vice versa so there was always a risk if you tried to sneak a girl up to a room. Wayne was to be outside in the parking lot to look for her white GTO. He knew what she looked like from the pictures in my room. Because of her lead foot she arrived earlier than expected and Wayne was not at his assigned post to greet her. She was hot from the drive and decided to stretch her legs and wait for him, outside her car, in front of the dorm. She stood there in her white hot pants and paisley halter top on another warm Gainesville day.

About this time Robert, one of the black dorm friends I mentioned earlier, came riding up on his bike after his classes. He instantly recognized Donna and went up to her and introduced himself. Donna explained that Wayne was to meet her, but she was ahead of schedule. Looking at Robert, she said "I've heard of you. So, you think I'm cute, huh?" She told him that my door should be unlocked. He offered to help her sneak into the dorm and into my room. She accepted and they headed up. She grabbed a small bag from the trunk before they went up so she could freshen up. My room was at the end of the hall, next to the stairs at the entrance to the floor so the risk of being caught was minimal. With my door open I could see straight down the hall to the other end of the dorm.

They got into my room without being seen. The guys on the floor wouldn't mind but the RA (Resident Assistant), Tommy, would. Tommy, too, was very black and massive. He stood about 6'3" and 250 pounds of muscle. He seemed a gentle soul and was a workout fanatic, and cool. He often looked the other way when he smelled pot coming from a room. He sometimes joined us as we toked away. He did have an issue of girls on the floor. That was a no-no per U of F policy, and he was living rent free finishing his senior year and didn't want that screwed up. I don't know why he chose to ignore one rule and be a hard ass about another.

Robert and Donna sat in my room and waited for me. He asked her if she wanted to listen to music and he put one of my Sly and the Family Stone albums. That album was one I introduced Donna too and became one of her favorites. Robert then asked if she wanted to get high. Now this is something I did but Donna rarely did. For some reason she said OK. He went to his room and brought back papers, lighter and a bag of great weed. He rolled the joint and lit it and they began to smoke it together, passing it back and forth. He asked her if he wanted a "shotgun". She'd never heard the term but said OK. He put the lit end of the joint in his mouth and got close to Donna and put a hand behind her head and drew her closer to his lips. He began to blow a massive amount of smoke into her pursed lips as she tried to inhale it all.

She laiy back on my bed and let the initial rush pass and then started feeling the music and got up and began to dance in the hot room. Donna loved to dance and when she got an alcohol buzz, she could dance all night. She was a very sensual dancer. The pot had the same effect. She felt the music to her soul and I loved to watch her move to the music and enjoyed the after effects as it always made her horny. She had the same effect on Robert. He got up and danced with her, taking any opportunity to pull her close to feel those pert breasts against his chest or to move his hands across her round tight butt. He even gave her a quick kiss when they were face-to-face and he was pulling her in to him by her waist. That elicited a look of shock from her as she pushed him back a bit. She told me later that he felt the lump in his pants against her belly when he did that. Donna stopped the dancing then and said that I should be getting out of class soon but she was hot and sweaty and wanted to be clean and fresh when she saw me. She asked if she could use the bathroom across the hall and Robert, taking it a bit further, offered to help her get a shower by guarding the bathroom which just a few steps across the hall from my room.

He said he'd go in first to make sure the coast was clear and then make sure no one entered while she took her shower. In her high state she thought this a great plan. She grabbed one of my towels and her small bag and waited for Robert to wave her into the bathroom. The bathroom had six sinks on one wall as you entered with urinals on the other. Past them you would turn left to go to four toilet stalls with doors or turn right to a room with a bench on one wall before entering a larger all tiled shower room with six shower heads. High school gym classes and dorm living will cause you to lose your inhibitions about being naked in front of others quickly or it will scar you for life! Ha!

Once she got the OK sign from Robert, she made sure the hallway was clear and scooted into the bathroom. As the door to the room was about to close, Robert volunteered to wash her back and she laughed and said, "No, watch the door." Donna walked past the sinks and urinals to the outside of the shower room and laid her bag on the bench. She stripped took out her shampoo, conditioner, soap and stepped in turned on the water and began to let it play over her skin and hair.

She let the water rinse away the sweat and weariness from the drive and the pot had made her even more relaxed. She closed her eyes and began to shampoo her hair and wash herself. When she got to her pussy she, absentmindedly, began to rub her clit due to the pot and the anticipation of us making love again soon. I also think she was thinking of the effect she had just had on Robert remembering the kiss and feeling his dick against her tummy. Donna was pumping her hips as she fingered herself when she felt someone come up behind her and a right-hand reach from behind and enter her damp pussy. The left hand begin to tweak her left nipple.

Thinking Robert was guarding the door and that he had let me in, she said "I've missed you so much and I've missed this. Oh, Alex, keep doing that!" With shampoo running down her face, she kept her eyes closed and put her hands on the tile wall in front of her and let "my" hands raise her libido even more which started her writhing with pleasure. She let the assault continue until she climaxed on the hand. She turned and threw her arms around the man behind her and began kissing him hard. Two things popped into her head quickly. "One, this doesn't feel like Alex kissing me and, two, this doesn't feel like Alex's dick pressing into my stomach." She reached down to the penis pressing into her and felt a considerable appendage of eight inches and VERY thick that curved upward. The dick stayed in her hand as the man moved his hands down to her butt. He took her right breast into his mouth sucking on it and bit softly on the nipple that was now engorged and sticking out from her small tits. This elicited another mini orgasm and buckled her knees.

Donna, still with soap in her hair and blinded by it in her eyes was gob smacked. On one hand she knew she should scream for help but the young girl, very high from the pot and from the adrenaline and endorphins coursing through her body, did not cry out. Feeling the heavy and hard dick in her hand and the thick lips toying with her breasts won out. Too much time away from our frequent love making, the pot and her masturbating made her cave to her most basic needs. She relaxed and pulled the stranger in for another kiss.

She wanted to see who was causing her to feel this way and leaned back to wash the soap from her hair, face. She had her suspicions, of course. When the soap was gone, and she opened her eyes there stood Robert with a lustful gleam in his eye and two handfuls of pert white ass in his hands with my girlfriend's tiny hand holding a firm grip on his stiff penis. She was moving her hand up and down the shaft in a trance. Robert was, about my height, but 185 pounds of milk chocolate colored muscle developed when he played football and wrestled at his high school. He moved his hands to her shoulders and pushed her gently but firmly to her knees on the tile floor. She was at eye level with his dick. She licked her lips and then took his member in her dainty white hands and into her mouth, kissing it and licking it passionately as he began to thrust back and forth into her mouth.

I had arrived late back at the dorm to find Donna's bag in my room but no sign of the love of my life. Wayne was outside my door acting very nervous. I asked him where she was, and he said that she was across the hall taking a shower. I asked if he was guarding the door and he said, "I guess. Kind of. Sorry man." I pushed past him and into the bathroom turning into the shower area. I couldn't wait to see her, especially naked in the shower. There I was met by Reggie and Calvin standing in the dressing area outside the showers looking at the scene in front of them. They told me not to do anything stupid. It seems Robert had knocked on their doors when he was "guarding the door" and invited them to come to the bathroom so they might get a chance of seeing my girlfriend naked. Knowing what was going on, Wayne had followed me in.

As I turned and looked in the showers, I saw MY Donna, eyes closed, with both her tiny hands wrapped around Robert's chocolate dick as she made love to it with her tongue and lips. Robert shot me a threatening look as Donna continued to suck his cock. He then had her stand, her back to the four of us. We all watched as he grabbed that perfect butt and lifted her, spreading her ass and pussy obscenely before our eyes as she wrapped her legs around him with his stiff cock sticking down between her legs. Donna had her hands behind his neck holding on and pulling him in for a long passionate kiss. Soon her left hand dropped and grabbed his cock rubbing it up and down her hairy slit. She inserted the fat head at the opening of her vagina and was grinding on it wanting that monster inside her. She shouted, "Fuck me with your big black cock!" Robert dropped her and she was instantly impaled by his impressive tool.

She threw her head back and screamed and began gasping as her cunt became accustomed to its size. We all watched her very white ass cupped in his brown hands as he lifted her up and down on his dick. The thick cock pulled the lips of her labia out as he withdrew and shoved them back in as he thrust forward. In this position her pinkish brown asshole was also spread for all to see. They locked in long passionate kisses. Her moans and her occasional "Oh God" or "Fuck me" or "Yes" echoed in the tile lined room along with the slap slap slap of their fucking.

I stood their stunned and frozen by the sight and said nothing. I had never seen two people screwing in person and was surprised to find myself getting very aroused and feeling sick to my stomach as I watched the scene. This was my girlfriend! I turned and rushed to the toilets where I puked my lunch for five minutes.

After rinsing my mouth out and my face off in the sinks I returned to the shower area. In there now were Donna, Robert, Reggie, Calvin and Wayne- all naked. Robert had her facing the shower wall holding her hands over her head pinned to the wall kissing her. Reggie was standing in front kissing her with his hands roaming all over her body. His cock sliding up and down her belly as he thrust against her. Wayne and Calvin were on either side sucking on her tits and were fingering her from behind. Donna's body was undulating as the four took her to sexual heights she had never imagined possible. She seemed insatiable. That's when her head turned for a moment and she opened her eyes and her gaze met mine.

Her mouth flew open as if to scream or say something just as the fingers in her pussy and the mouths on her breasts made her stiffen as she was wracked by a powerful orgasm. Her knees gave a bit, and she clenched her eyes shut as the waves passed through her. She opened her eyes to look at me and her body relaxed, and a wry smile crossed her lips as she realized I had made no attempt to stop her. Robert turned and saw me and said, "Let's take this to my room."

Robert took her hand and walked her out of the shower. She smiled at me and gave my hard dick a squeeze through my jeans as they passed. None of them had bothered to dry off. Wayne, Reggie, Calvin and I followed as they all walked bare ass out of the bathroom into the hall and five doors down to his room. It was now later in the afternoon and the hall was not as empty as before. A few guys were gathered near the common room in the middle of the floor. They saw this very cute, wet, naked blonde girl being walked into Robert's room by five guys and rushed down hoping to see more.