Who was I in Love with? Finding Out Pt. 07

Story Info
Donna's visit for homecoming cums to and end.
4.5k words
2.95
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and older. This is the finish to the "Homecoming" story but was not the finish to her slutty ways....

__________________________________________________

Tommy began to slowly pick up the pictures, one by one, and lay them in front of Donna. We got through about half of them. All of them were very graphic. Cocks in her mouth, dicks in her pussy or in her ass, cum all over her and her smiling or in the throes of passion in all.

She let out an audible, "ohh" when she saw one of her holding two hard white dicks to her face with her mouth open and tongue licking the heads. My dick was rigid and so was Tommy's. Donna saw our tented pants and started to chuckle. I noticed that her legs were squeezing together and her hips were moving slightly, clearly getting hot and bothered herself.

"Do these pictures turn you boys on?", she asked. "I'm getting so wet. Do I turn you on?", reaching out with her hands and laying them atop the stiff dicks in our pants. The scent of her arousal was evident sitting so close to her.

She slowly stood and walked around to the front of the coffee table and said, "Do you boys want me?" Yes, we both nodded. "OK then. Alex, turn on some music."

I jumped up and ran to the clock radio next to the bed. Turning it on, I quickly tuned it to a FM station that played the hits of the day. "Alex, sit back down on the couch with Tommy and, both of you, no playing with your dicks," commanded Donna.

"Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves" by Cher was just starting and Donna started dancing. She began a sultry dance where she would give us glimpses of lavender panties when her skirt flared out when she did a spin or when it would rise as she ran her hands from her legs to her sides and up to her breasts. She had a look of pure arousal and sex. She'd lick her lips teasingly as she leaned forward and put her hands on the coffee table showing us the top of her tits encased in her lacy bra as she wiggled her ass.

The RareEarth song, "I Just Want to Celebrate" came on next. The dancing continued. At one point Tommy and I both tried to stand up and approach her to dance with her and she stopped her dancing and told us to remain sitting there or all of this would stop. She continued dancing and stopped when the station went to a commercial. "Do you like?", she asked. "Do you want to see more?"

"Yes!", Tommy and I answered quickly.

"Good," she said. "You both must do what I say though. No arguments. This is for me, but I'm sure you'll like it too. Don't worry. I'm not going to make you do anything queer if that's what you're worried about."

The commercial ended and Bill Wither's song, "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" came on. "Perfect," said Donna. She stepped back and began dancing again, more slowly undulating her hips provocatively. She reached into her blouse and would pinch her nipples. Her hands would go under her skirt and rub the crotch of her panties. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and, untied the knot under her breasts, opened it. We could now see her mouthwatering small tits held in the lacy lavender bra.

She moved to the music in a sultry way, with her eyes either on me, Tommy or half closed. Her hand went under the skirt, and she began to rub herself. We didn't have a clear view, but we knew she was masturbating. Rubbing her clit and sticking her fingers inside her hairy box, she was biting her lower lip with her eyes closed. Her hips were thrusting back and forth in a gentle way. She brought her fingers out and sucked them into her mouth looking straight at us through heavy eyelids. She was really enjoying this and so were we. She approached the coffee table and lifted the front of the skirt and began to rub herself, outside her panties. Being so close to us her musky scent was strong.

She instructed Tommy and I to sit closer together on the couch as she walked to the bed and grabbed a pillow. After pushing the coffee table back to give her room in front of us she put the pillow on the floor and knelt. She was between both my knees and Tommy's.

She reached for the waist of my jeans and undid the belt. I tried to help, and she slapped my hands way, saying, "I'm in charge remember. We do this my way. I want you boys to last when you fuck me."

She stared into my eyes as pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. She turned towards Tommy and repeated the process with the eye contact between the two never broken.

She took a dick in each hand and stroked them up and down. Our precum and a little spit from her mouth provided all the lubricant she needed as she pumped our rigid members. She had a smiling and playful countenance as she looked at the cocks in her control. She then alternated licking and sucking us. Tommy and I would both drive our hips forward trying to go deeper but she would admonish us and tell us to let her do it. She was enjoying, again, the sexual agony she could inflict.

Donna would look at Tommy when she was sucking my dick and at me as she sucked Tommy's dick. Such a tease for her age. She sucked us for five minutes and we were ready to come. She swallowed my load first and then Tommy's. Some of the cum fell on her blouse or ran down our dicks.

She stood before us and wiped the cum on her chin and lips away with the back of her hand. She looked down at us and said, "I love the taste of cum and you both taste so different."

Stepping back, she took the blouse off and unzipped the skirt which fell to her feet. She kicked it aside. Standing before us she moved from side to side in just her panties and bra. "Whew, I am so turned on right now.", she said.

Delaney and Bonnie came on next with their hit, "Only You Know and I Know." It was one of "our songs." She began to dance again pulling her bra down at times to show us her engorged nipples. She would turn around and bend over and pulling the panties down to her thighs, giving us a great view of her ass and pussy. Tommy and I were entranced by her show.

When "Maggie May" came on, she jumped up and down and said, "I love this song!" As she continued her dance she turned her back to us, she pulled down her bra, released the clasp and tossed it to the side. She then wiggled out of the panties and was nude but for her thigh high stockings. She then turned to face us as she danced.

She was stunning as she gave each of us a lap dance and admonished us to, "keep your hands off the dancer." I noticed that her tits only bore a faint hint of the hickeys she had and that her nipples were pinker than normal. She must have purchased makeup to cover the bruising and her nipples were the same color as her lipstick. The song ended and, her bare ass jiggling as she walked over to the radio, she turned the volume down to where it was background noise.

I walked over to her and took her in my arms whispering so Tommy couldn't hear, "I love you so much. You are the sexiest woman alive. I want to ask you a question? Will you pose with Tommy as I take some pictures. The contrast between your white skin and his ebony skin is beautiful. You, being so beautiful and petite, and him being so, um, so large is extraordinary. Will you do it?"

She looked at me with her big eyes and said, "For you, yes."

Taking her by the hand I lead her to Tommy on the couch. He still had his pants pulled down to his ankles and his prodigious, now flaccid, dick in his hand. Donna's lips parted and I saw her tongue flick out and wet her lips at the sight.

"Tommy," I began, "Donna and I want to take some pictures of you and her together. I think the contrast in your size and color are striking. I'm sure you'll be rewarded. What do you say?"

"Hell yes!" Tommy said. "Besides, I know these pictures won't get out, right? After all, I have the other set to these pictures," he said smiling a big wide grin and tapping the pile of 5x7's in front of him. "And I get prints of the pictures you take today, deal? "Everyone's protected, right?"

"Of course," I said. "Help me move this coffee table out of the way and get some light over in this corner."

We rearranged the room and lights to where I had blank white walls in the corner with lamps to get the best light so Tommy's dark features would be clear. The couch remained in place so I could use it for the shots I had in mind.

Once we had everything in place, I asked Donna to put her clothes back on. She grabbed her clothes strewn about the room and disappeared into the bathroom. She emerged ten minutes later looking as she did when she first stepped out in the room earlier. She had touched up her makeup.

I told Tommy to get naked. I posed them in a series where Tommy stood behind her and unbuttoned her blouse instructing Donna to act shocked and then lean back into him in surrender. It went from there as he removed her clothes and Donna, looking sexy as hell, looked adoringly between Tommy and the camera.

At one point he was on his knees peeling her tight lavender panties off when I said, "Get your face close to her bush." "Grab her ass tight and pull her towards you." "Stick your tongue out and touch her pussy with it." "Now, close your eyes and get in close and inhale her odor." "Turn around Donna and bend forward a bit with your back arched. Tommy spread her butt and put your tongue in her ass." Those turned out to be very hot photos.

I got naked and took pictures of him standing behind her. 6'3 inches of this hard-body ebony man with a 5'2" inch petite very white blonde girl. I knew these would be great. The thigh high stockings were a great add. I had shots of his very dark hands cupping her white breasts, him pinching Donna's tiny pink nipples. Tommy bending down from behind and her reaching back to kiss him. Tommy's hand between her legs hiding her bush in his large palm. Tommy's middle finger in her from behind. Two fingers.

Donna reacted in a way any woman would in the hands of such a powerful man. She had given herself over, released to her most basic nature.

Next, I had Donna kneel and look up at Tommy as his cock hung down, semi flaccid, between them. I had her hold it against her cheek in her tiny white hands. "Flip the tip with your tongue. Pull the foreskin back and kiss the head." I got a great shot of her saliva and his precum trailing from the pink head of his dick back to her mouth and then dripping off her chin. His rod was rigid by the time I completed these shots. In none of the pictures was Donna able to touch her fingers on the other side while holding Tommy's monster cock.

Knowing I wanted pictures of Donna and I together. I gave quick instructions on how to use the camera to Tommy and she and I posed together in other similar erotic shots. And she kept saying, "I love your body. We fit so perfectly. This is so hot. I love you so much."

I took the camera from Tommy and had the two of them move to the couch where I instructed Donna to lay on her back and open her legs. Her scent was more prominent now and some of her own precum ran down the inside of her thighs creating a sheen.

I had Tommy kneel between them.

"Donna, grab his dick." "Pull it towards your pussy." "Kiss".

"Tommy, move down her body. Lick her tummy. Kiss her pussy." "Stick your tongue inside." "Lick her clit." "Bury your face in there, man."

"Donna, stop squirming."

I moved in and out getting full shots as well as close ups. I felt like a director for a porn film with my girlfriend as the star.

Tommy said, "I gotta fuck you! This is driving me crazy. Your pussy is ready."

"Let's move this to the bed," I said.

They were more than happy and ran together and jumped on and started making out in a tight embrace. I moved the lamp to the foot of the bed on the coffee table and turned on both bedside lamps.

I instructed Tommy to lie flat on the bed and got a few pictures of Donna licking his cock and sucking him. Then, "Get on top of him and grab his dick and hold it outside your pussy. Don't let him in yet though."

The shots from behind of Tommy's giant black rod in her tiny white hands poised at the entrance of Donna's hairy blonde pussy and her puckered asshole on display turned out to be some of my favorites. "Now," I said. Fuck him!" She plunged herself down onto his dick.

I took shots of them in their passion and enjoyed how her labia would cling to his dick as she rocked forward on top of him, and shots of her white ass seated firmly on his cock, when she'd rock back down. They continued for about 20 minutes while he took her missionary and doggie style. They were both soon shiny with their combined sweat.

She would scream and moan throughout the onslaught and said things like, "Fuck my white slut cunt." "Make me cum on your giant black dick." He gave her at least four orgasms during this time.

Remembering the highly charged sight of Robert pumping into Donna when he held her on his cock standing in the dorm showers came back to me. With Tommy's size, recreating that scene for my camera was very erotic for me. The passion on Donna's face with her head thrown back as he held her in the air with her white stockings, impaled on his rod made the shots.

When I wasn't taking photographs, I would join in. She would suck my cock while Tommy was shoving his black cock pumping between her legs. We would switch and I would watch her suck Tommy's shiny pole as I fucked her.

Donna's favorite was when she was sitting on the edge of the bed impaled on Tommy's cock, with her facing away from him. I got great shots of his glistening pole driving in and out as she sat on him. Getting down in front of them I licked her clit as Tommy drove into her. She said she had her most intense orgasm of the day when I did that.

Tommy and I both tried to fuck her ass in the proceedings, but she refused us both.

It culminated when Tommy had her legs pinned back behind her as she lay on her back. It gave me a great view and pics of his nut sac slapping against her asshole. Donna's white froth was built up around where her pussy was clinging to his tool. Tommy began to groan loudly, and his ball sac began contracting.

He came with a howl, and he emptied himself in my girlfriend. Again. Donna was shouting "Fill me with your sperm, Tommy. I love your big cock. It's OK baby, cum in me."

I took a few shots of Tommy's cock buried in Donna's pussy as the cum began to seep out. When it went limp enough, his dick flopped out of her pussy and he rolled to her side. I told her to stay where she was and to keep her legs open and look at the camera. I took several shots of Tommy's milky white cum as it ran out and down across her asshole and onto the bed. It was a lot of cum despite him unloading in her mouth earlier.

She slid down to take his softening dick in her mouth and proceeded to clean his cock with fervor. I wanted to get shots of their post coital cuddling when I realized I had run out of film. Four rolls of 36 frames each.

I climbed on the bed on the other side of Donna and she turned over and gripped me in a strong embrace and kissed me with an extreme passion. She was still in the trance of her orgasms and the excitement of the naughtiness of it all.

I could smell and taste her pussy and Tommy's cum on her lips when she said, "He fucked me so good! Thank you! Did you like watching me get fucked by his big black cock? Your girlfriend is filled with another man's cum. Do you want sloppy seconds? I'm a slut. Fuck me like one. Fuck my slutty cunt!"

I told Tommy, "You should go now. Thanks again for helping with the situation at the dorm. I'll be back tomorrow."

With that Tommy stood while Donna turned toward him. He bent down and gave a long spit swapping tongue kiss. While Donna watched him intently, he got dressed by the couch. He said, "I hope to see you again, Donna."

A sweaty, naked and well fucked Donna giggled and said, "Maybe... I REALLY like how you fuck me. I came SO MANY times. Thanks."

"No," Tommy replied, "Thank you, the pleasure was all mine. I may only fuck white girls from now on." He let himself out with a huge grin on his face.

Alone again. Donna pinned me beneath her and said, "I need you in me now!" She lifted her hips and grabbed my cock, poised over me to plunge herself down.

I looked between her legs and saw Tommy's cum, running out of her and coating my cock. She dropped down on me and my cock was instantly enveloped in a new sensation. This wasn't the tight pussy I'd come to know and love. It was warm, wet and very loose. Sloppy seconds is an apt term.

She rode me with more of Tommy's cum plastering our pubic areas. When I rolled her over to get on top, my dick slid out of her. That normally didn't happen. She was loose and the thought of everything we'd been through over the weekend kept my arousal on level eleven!

We kissed and made love for another five minutes before she stopped me and said, "I can't really feel you in me. Tommy's dick must have stretched my pussy out. You can fuck my ass if you want."

Hell Yes!!

She told me that she had bought some lube on her shopping excursion thinking I might want to fuck her there. It was in the bathroom on the top of the toilet.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and grabbed it. As I did, I saw a bottle in the trash among some tissues dropped there. It was a bottle of disposable douche. Looking around I saw an enema bulb on the rim of the bathtub. Apparently, after coming home from her shopping trip, she had taken the time to clean her pussy and butt for me. I had vivid picture in my mind of her on the floor of the bath on her elbows and knees, her ass raised with the nozzle of the enema bulb stuck in her bottom squeezing the warm water in her rectum.

I dropped the douche bottle back in the trash and returned to the bed. We kissed and fondled each other and then she said, "Fuck my ass. I'm sorry you're not the first."

She sucked and stroked my cock until it was rock hard and then rolled over and put her face in the pillow with her ass raised. I moved into position behind her to see her cum matted downy pussy to her little brown asshole and the top of her stockings, stained by sweat and cum. I took the lube and squirted some on my fingers. I rubbed it around her pink pucker and stuck one and then two fingers in her butt hole as she moaned softly saying it felt good. I adde lube to my hand and coated my dick with it.

Putting the head of my cock at the entrance Donna spoke. "It's still sore from the guys. Go real slow, please." I wanted to ram it home hard when she said it was "still sore from the guys."

I went in very slowly though. I popped the head in which elicited an "oof" from Donna as she gripped the bedsheets tightly. I retracted and then pushed forward again, never adding more than 1/2 inch more each time. Once I was in about two inches I stopped and let her grow accustomed to it. I knew that I had better do it right if I ever wanted to fuck her ass again.

The tightness was intense and the view I had of my cock buried in my lover's butt, for the first time, brought me close to cumming.

I tried to think of other things to keep from cumming to quickly as I slowly sunk my cock into that perfect bubble butt. Donna said, her voice kind of muffled by the pillow she was laying on, "I love your dick in my ass, Alex. It fits perfectly."

Donna reached back between her legs and rubbed her pussy and clit as she started a rhythm. She maintained the pace and depth by rocking back and forth on my cock. Lots of "oofs, oohs and ahhs" were coming from Donna. I just tried not to cum from the incredibly tight hot ass enveloping my cock. The view I had of me going in and out of Donna's white bottom had me on edge.

I lasted about 5 minutes before I said I was going to cum.

Donna said, "Wait! Not yet! I'm just about there!" She increased the speed of rubbing her pussy while driving her ass back on my dick. Somehow, I held off for ten more seconds before she yelled "Now! Cum in my ass now, baby! I want to feel your cum in my ass!" I erupted and released my seed in her rectum.

12