Who was I in Love with? Finding Out Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed forward, face down, on the bed. We were spent. We snuggled up against one another and kissed. I pulled the top sheet up and looked into her face. "That was incredible, baby," I said.

"It was for me, too", she replied, "but don't get used to it. It may take a few days before I can sit down."

We finally got off the bed and showered together, washing each other. The sun had set, and we were very hungry. We got dressed and I took her to a BBQ place called Sonny's. We couldn't talk openly there as others were sharing our long picnic table style bench.

Back to the motel, where we spent our last night together for a while. Donna asked if we could look at the pictures Tommy had dropped off. We undressed and sat on the bed, wet spots and all. We both commented on the photos. I would tell her how hot she looked, and she'd tell me how hot she was doing it and point out her favorite guys and moments. She took about ten for herself and requested that I give her a copy of the photos I took Sunday of her with Tommy and I.

As we cuddled she suddenly got weepy and said, "Please don't break up with me. Promise me that you won't break up with me. I love you with all my heart. I won't ever do anything like this again, I promise."

I held her tight and reflected on the past three days. So much had changed, but had it really? I knew she got off on teasing men and that I encouraged her. I didn't expect her to end up fucking half the floor, but I was seriously turned on by it. Donna was an exhibitionist and a nympho and more than one man could handle. Question was, could I handle it?

"Donna, I love you with all my heart. You made me hot this whole weekend. I don't mind that you're a tease and a bit of a slut. Just don't start fucking everyone at school and we will be OK. I don't need my younger brother and his friends finding out," I responded.

She promised she wouldn't fuck anyone else unless I said she could. What?!? Unless I said she could?

We made love again. By now her pussy wasn't as loose and I added my seed to that of Tommy's.

Epilogue

Monday morning came and we prepared to part. She took a pillow from the bed and used it as a cushion for her six-hour drive home. It had my scent on it, she said. I had a feeling my scent wouldn't be the only one on the pillow when she got home.

We drove by the 24-hour film place and dropped off the four 35mm canisters shot on Sunday. This was the place Jim had the original shots of Donna's Friday performance printed. I wondered what the film processor would do when he saw these!

She dropped me off at the dorm where we had a long goodbye kiss and she promised to call me when she got back home. I ran into a few guys on the floor before heading to class and they didn't say anything and it took a couple of weeks before things were back to somewhat normal. Tommy's threats must have made an impression.

Tuesday afternoon, I picked up the pictures. I had ordered three copies of each picture printed in 5x7. The shots turned out well. It was expensive and, I was assured, discrete. I'm sure that copies were made for the guy doing the processing and that they were floating around town somewhere.

I gave a set to Tommy, as promised. It was kind of embarrassing as we looked through the shots together and he'd make lewd comments. I trusted him to keep these pictures to himself. Whenever I saw Tommy, he always asked how Donna was doing.

I kept the other two sets for Donna and me. I'd deliver her copies to her, in person, over the long Thanksgiving weekend coming up. I'd spend time with my family and Donna for the holiday and no one would be the wiser about her "homecumming" visit to Gainesville a month earlier, or so I thought...

12