All Comments on 'Who was I in Love with? Finding Out'

by Gator5280

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Interesting but a blind person can see where this is going and it's going to end badly for Alex. Donna "says" that she flirts alot and likes the attention. Well, it looks like Alex's gang of black friends are going to gang up on that wanna be slut, Donna, with or without Alex's permission.... The plot is weak, the characters predictable, and the storyline is nothing exciting or likeable. Nice try so 2 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Parents did right thing!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, when I read that there were black guys, I immediately jerked off.

It was incredible.

It was really too good.

Just because there are black people in the story and I can't control myself anymore.

Am I too weak or too stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid crap 🤷🏻‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another worthless piece of woke garbage. 2 stories, one follower, I should have known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a black cock slut/whore/Cunt category I suggest you use it. And stop with the guessing games. The whore/skank will soon become a queen of spades and little dicked white cuck will be eating black cock very soon and paying for all the black bastards that drop out the gaping wide queen of spades cunt.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I didn't intend for this story to be this long" - This long? It's barely one Lit page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost me at 'dirty blonde' or was it a woman with 'dirty-blonde' hair. If you're going to write IR stories learn to spell 'interracial' on your tags. At least you managed 'GTO'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poorly written and the preliminary opening of a racist, disgusting cuck piece of shit. To the author, save the space on this site and just stop this shit now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 was published before this story. Still same weak characters and nothing new that has not been done a thousand times. Not worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a LW story.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

So far so good. I cant wait to see how this develops. I think she will be taking some black cock for her and her boyfriend's amusement

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another black guy bullshit story coming. Put it in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great set up tow hat is definitely going to be a pretty hot story. It’s obvious that Donna will probably be getting a lot of black dick when she comes to visit. Back then, not too many girls would do that. I hope she enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love hearing how she was forced to expose herself to the guys on horseback and the effect it had. Back in those times blacks were getting stronger and being accepted more by white society. It would have been easy to get her and three grown black men would have been able to take what they wanted. She would have servicing them in no time.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bitch is a whore for Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1971 it was open season on white girls back then, especially in Fla. Gets me hard just thinking about how easy it was for three black to break her in and get the hook in her. They already know her boyfriend understands the game and won’t stand between them and her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous