Who We Really Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm still watching this... it's so sick... ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Then, the skin of my body was sliding against Justin's, my mouth sucking as his mouth sucked... Each hand held a smooth, round ass-cheek as we squirmed, whimpered and moaned... so much sensation... it was perfectly delicious... I was falling in love with his body all over again...

I felt movement on the bed behind me. It was Teri, her top now open as she pressed her hard nipples, then her warm breasts, into my back, finally cupping my body with hers, her thighs up against mine as she breathed in my ear, whispering...

"Suck that cock, Chris... Suck it like you love it... and you do love it, don'tcha? You love it 'cause it's Justin's, but you also love it just 'cause it's a cock-- and you really love to suck cocks, don'cha, Chris? Mmm-hmm... I thought so... Yeah-- my husband, the cock-sucker... Who'd a-thought it? Mmmmmmmm... Ohhhhhhhh... suck it, baby, suck it, cock-sucker..."

I sucked on the delicious shaft, reveling in Justin's perfect body beneath my hands, caressing and kneading it, continuing to moan. Teri's words, apparently intended as a put-down, drove me instead to even more intense expressions of lust. 'Yep, you nailed it, Teri,' I thought. 'I'm a cock-sucker... mmmmmmm...'

Teri kept squirming against my back, running a hand along my side, her movements becoming more and more insistent. I finally realized she wanted to do more than just keep watching...

I let Justin's cock go; he let go of mine when I did. Rolling over to face Teri, I opened her knees, grabbing her ass with both hands and sliding my cock all the way into her hot, slippery cunt in one move. It happened so quickly and easily it made us both laugh, but only for a second... Then we began to move, suddenly re-discovering the "missionary" position as we held each other tight, her hips and mine the only moving parts now in our all-consuming sensory fireworks.

A sudden moan made both of us look over to the side, where Justin was now kneeling between Charlie's parted thighs, licking, sucking, and stroking her long, hard cock. Teri's cunt suddenly felt juicier...

"Ohhhhhhhh... Grandma, what a big cock you have," Justin said in a childish voice, looking in her eyes, making her chuckle.

"Is this the part where I say, "All the better to fuck you with," and turn you over and ravage you?" Charlie answered with a big grin.

"Oh, yes, ma'am... If you wouldn't mind, ma'am," Justin answered, smiling sweetly, then going back to licking the long shaft again.

Charlie laughed out loud. "I am so gonna fuck you, you little cunt... "

I whispered to Teri, "Your tranny lover's gonna fuck your son, Teri... and it turns you on, doesn't it? I can feel you gettin' wetter inside... you like watching, don'cha?"

Teri squeezed me with her cunt-muscles. "Ohhhhh... I dooooooo... They are so into it... Oh, my God-- look, Chris-- Justin's got a butt plug! ...that little slut..."

He'd rolled onto his side with one leg cocked up and taken it out. Charlie slid down behind him and spread his cheeks apart, suddenly jamming her nose and mouth between them; her hands went to Justin's cheeks, then his waist, pulling him against her face, moaning as she used her lips, teeth and tongue. Justin gasped, his legs twitching as he squirmed against her.

"Oh, my God, that's hot... I've gotta do that to you, Teri..." I said, then pulled out of her and sat back. "On your knees, bitch..."

The word came out before I could stop it, and I heard her intake of breath. Our whole life up until now had been completely polite-- even during sex we'd never talked like I just did-- and I knew I'd caused a short citcuit...

'Well... can't stop now,' I thought. I turned her to one side and slapped her ass-- just enough to make a noise...

"I said, "Up on your knees, bitch..." I wanna put my face between the cheeks of the world's most fuckable ass... so, move it..."

"Yes sir! Wow... uh... sure, baby..." she said, quickly getting up on her knees, sticking her delectable ass in the air and wiggling it, smiling back at me.

I pushed my face between her perfect globes, licking her from cunt to coccyx, plunging my tongue into her rosette again and again...

"Ohhhh... there's... ohhhh... there's lube in the... ohhh... drawer... ohhhh... right there, Chris..." She pointed to the nightstand, breathing quickly.

The realization that a) we'd never done this before, and b) that we could do it right now seemed to hit us both at the same time. In seconds, I was working a lubed digit into her as she pushed back onto it, finally finger-fucking her with three as she moaned, working her ass back onto them.

"Ohhhhhhhh... Come on, Chris, I'm ready... Don't make me wait... Ohhhhhhh," she said, turning her head back toward me. "Fuck my ass, dammit... Fuck my ass..."

My cock was already lubed. Guiding it with my free hand, I put it in her open hole as soon as my fingers came out of it. She moaned and pushed back on it, twisting slowly as I drove it deeper and deeper inside.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... that's what I neeeeed... that's what I've always needed... ohhhhhhhhh... deeper, baby, deeper... all the way... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... you're so deep, Chris... so deep... fuck meeeeee... ohhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I knew the sound of that long, low groan she made-- I'd made it myself when Justin's cock was 'way up inside me: The ultimate itch was bein' scratched.

Charlie had rolled Justin onto his back right next to us, shoving some pillows under him. Teri and I watched as she raised his knees and slowly drove her long cock into his open ass, finally hugging his thighs against herself as she drove the last few inches into him. Justin's eyes and mouth opened wide as Charlie's long shaft opened him up deeper than he'd ever been...

"Oh, my gahhhhhd... You're so deeeep... Charlieeee... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... your cock is so lonnnng... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh..." he moaned, his head thrashing back and forth as he writhed on the impaling pole.

"All the better to fuck you with," she said, chuckling, her voice low and gravelly.

After a moment, when he turned his head toward us, he stopped, eyes focusing on us. "Ohhhhhhyeahhhhhhhh... It's so hot to watch you two... Fuck her ass, Daddy... You know she loves it... I saw how much she loves it... open wide and squirm, Mom... ohhhhhhhhh... Charlie... you are fucking incredible... fuck meeee... ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Move that ass, baby," I said to Teri, leaning forward and whispering in her ear. "Show everybody how much you love gettin' your ass fucked, whore-mama... squirm and moan... squirm and moan like the cock-slut you really, really are..."

Teri was already doing those things, but the moans got louder, mixing with whimpers as I grabbed her hair and slowly pulled her head back.

"Ohhhhhh... I'm your slut, Chris... I'm your slut... fuck meeeee... ohhhhhh..."

"And you're Charlie's slut, too, aren't you, Teri? Aren't you?" I gave a little tug on her hair.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... I'm a cock-slut, Chris-- I can't help it... I... need... my... ass... fucked... ohhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... I need it... I need it... I need it... and I'll do anything to get it... I'm a cock-slut, baby... fuck my ass... fuck my ass... fuck meeeeee..."

I reached over and began to caress Charlie's flexing asscheeks as she drove deep into Justin. She looked over at me, and we twisted around just enough to kiss for a minute; her lips were soft and her mouth and tongue were sweet.

"Hello, lover," she said with a smile.

I reached down to Justin's chest, caressing him as he moaned and squirmed. He took my hand and began to suck on my fingers as he looked in my eyes.

"See, Daddy... mmmmmm... I'm a cock-slut, too... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... watch me gettin' my ass fucked, Daddy... Watch your dirty boy, Daddy... Watch Charlie's cock fuckin' me... ohhhhhhhh... mmmmmmm... see how much I love it, Daddy... and it's Mom's lover's cock that's fuckin' me... Ohhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Charlie, fuck me...

"You watch me, too, Mom... watch me gettin' ass-fucked... ohhhhhunghhhhhh... there's nothin' better, is there, Mom? Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh... you love bein' a cock-slut, don'cha, Mom? Ohhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhhh... Well, I do too... Ohhhhhhhhh... I love it... fuck me, Charlie... fuck meeeee..."

I let go of Teri's hair, putting both hands around her waist and pulling her back, flattening her ass-cheeks against me as I flexed my rock-hard cock deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... fuck meeeeee... fuck meeeeee... ohhhhhhhhhhhh..." was all she said, her face half-buried in the sheets.

I relaxed my hold on Teri's hips, letting my cock slide out a little, then pulled her back tight again, moving her body ever so slowly on the shaft; she squirmed, whimpering and gasping.

Charlie had pulled Justin's head up to kiss him, and he'd wrapped his arms and legs around her, kissing her back with passion. Her hands were on his ass-cheeks, his thighs squeezing her waist as they writhed together.

My tempo kept increasing as Teri pushed back onto my cock, undulating and twisting, until finally my orgasm took over and slammed me into her upraised ass; holding her back against me, I gasped as I pumped come deep into her. She squealed, milking my cock with her anal muscle every time I pulled back even the tiniest bit.

Rolling us onto our sides to watch Justin and Charlie next to us, I stayed hard in Teri's ass, caressing her breasts as I continued fucking her slowly. Teri reached out, tentatively feeling Justin's body as he squirmed, impaled on Charlie's cock.

It was Charlie who finally broke their kiss. "Here I come, sweet-chile," she said to Justin. "Ready?"

His response was to kiss her again, and she drove hard up into him as he sucked on her tongue. Teri gasped as she watched, squeezing the base of my cock with her anal muscle again.

"They are so unbelievably fuckin' hot," she whispered.

"So are you," I said, making my voice intentionally low and breathy. "C'mon, whore-mama... get your ass over here to the edge of the bed." I pulled out and stood on the floor, grabbing some lube on the way and smearing it on my cock.

Almost instantly, she was there on her back, her knees up and splayed, beckoning with her hand.

"Fuck Mama's ass, Daddy," she cooed, smiling up at me. "Do it 'til she can't walk right..."

Driving it to the hilt in a single thrust made us both gasp from the rushing overload of sensation. I clasped her soft thighs against my chest as we watched each other's faces; she started squirming slowly... When I flexed my cock inside her, she squeezed the base of it with her rosette.

"I've always wanted to be your whore, Chris," she said, reaching down and pulling my hips tight against her. "I just didn't know how... until now." She twisted her ass around on my cock, her thighs sliding across my chest, sending rockets of pleasure through my whole body. "Fuck your whore, Daddy... fuck your whore... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh..."

I held her legs tight against me, driving my cock in ever so slightly, then relaxing and letting it slide back out just a little before driving it in again.

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... you know how to do... ohhhhhhhhh... what I neeeeed... ohhhhhunghhhhhhh... Fuck my ass, Daddy... Fuck your whore-mama's ass... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... sooo deeep... ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Teri milked my cock with with her anal muscle everytime I pulled back, until finally I drove it deep and kept it there, flexing it slowly.

Charlie had pulled out of Justin, wiping her half-hard tool off with a towel. Justin slid over, lying on his side so his hips were by his mom; he reached up, pulling me down onto Teri until my head was beside hers, grasping it with both hands. Then he pushed his cock into my mouth. I moaned uncontrollably as my lips opened and his cock slid over my tongue to the back of my throat.

"Ohhhhhhhh... suck my cock, Daddy... suck me... Suck me, slut-Daddy..."

"Oooooooooohhh... I just love how you use your lips and tongue, cock-sucker," Teri taunted. "You do love it, don'cha? Suck that tasty cock, Chris... yeahhh... suck it... cock-suckerrrrrr... ohhhhhhhhhh..."

Teri's breath was hot in my ear, and I could hear her passion building in her words... and her second intended insult. I pulled Justin's delicious hot shaft out of my mouth, grabbing it and making the wet purple head press against Teri's lips as I pushed her head from behind.

"Your turn," I said, gently. To my shock, her lips opened as soon as they were touched, and a long, whimpering moan came out of her as Justin's cock slid into her mouth. The other hand worked its way between us, down to her cunt, and I could feel her knuckles and the muscles in her arm working her fingers; I raised up slightly to give her room.

"Suck it, Teri," I said. "You are such a cock-slut... and you're gettin' hot just knowin' we're watchin' you do that, aren'tcha? Suckin' Justin's big, grown-up cock... How's it feel, Justin? Is your mom good at it?"

Teri had wrapped one arm around the back of Justin's thigh as she pulled him slowly deeper into her throat, her other hand moving faster in her cunt... I felt her starting to come, her hips bucking as she screamed around his cock.

Justin grabbed her blonde hair, trembling while holding her still, slowly driving his cock in and out of her sucking, mewling lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... that's so good, Mom... Ohhhhhhhhh... that's so good, Teri... suck me, sweet baby... suck me, Mama... Ohhhhhhh... I love you, you wonderful whore..."

He pulled out of her mouth, slid down and kissed her, then looked at me. "My turn," he said, smiling. "Move over, Rover..."

I disconnected and stepped to the side, and he pulled her further up onto the bed, spreading her legs. He drove his cock into her cunt as she stared up at him, eyes and mouth wide open, gasping...

"Nooo... Justin... you can't... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh, my sweet fucking baby....

"Look at this, you guys," Justin said to us, then turned back to look in Teri's eyes. "They're watchin' you, Mom... and that gives you all kinds of dirty thrills, doesn't it? You just love puttin' on a show like this... you like people to watch you fuck, and the nastier, the more perverted it gets, the more it turns you on... You like pretendin' to be a whore... but you're not pretendin' now, are you, Mom? You really love feelin your son's big cock in your cunt, don'cha? You love showin' everybody what a sick and twisted whore you really are..."

Teri blushed a deep red, then reached down and grabbed Justin's ass with both hands, spreading her knees even wider as she pulled him deeper, twisting on his cock. She licked her lips as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Didn't you say you were gay, baby?" she teased with a smirk...

"I thought I was-- until right now, Mom... I've never seen a woman like you..."

"Fuck me, Justin, fuck me... Ohhhhhhyeahhhh... just like that... No, I'm not pretending, baby... Your mama is your whore... 'cept I'll always do you anytime for free... So, fuck your whore, baby... fuck me, Justin... ohhhhhhhhyeahhhhh..."

Justin kissed her again, driving his tongue into her mouth. He lifted his head after a minute, though, his voice low and husky.

"You've got such a nice, tight cunt, Mom... Ohhhhhhh... it's incredible... you're so incredibly sexy... Hey, Chris... c'mere... you know how good she feels... what it's like inside this unbelievably hot piece of ass... take another turn, Daddy... c'mere an' fuck my whore for me... I wanna watch you fuck her..."

Teri gasped and blushed, looking over at me with big eyes, but she didn't try to move away...

Justin disengaged her limbs and pulled out, and I immediately got between her open thighs. "It's all right, sweet mama," I said as I thrust all the way in and pulled her hips tight against me. "Daddy's home..."

She smiled and squirmed under me, squeezing my cock with her cunt-muscles, embracing me like she'd just done with Justin. He lay down immediately with his cock by our heads, turning Teri's toward it with both hands. With a cooing sound that became a soft moan, Teri reached out her own hand and grabbed the base of it, pulling it into her mouth again and sucking noisily on it. I fucked her slowly, licking the side of his cock at the same time she sucked on the head.

Charlie had moved over, with her breasts up by Justin's head. "Would you like to make a closer inspection, baby?" she said softly to him, stroking his hair. "I saw you looking at them..."

Justin began to caress her breasts with his free hand, staring, slowly licking a nipple before he sucked on it, cupping the breast as he did.

"That's so nice, baby, so nice... keep doin' that... Here, Chris-- I've got somethin' for you..."

She turned my head to face her, the warm head of her cock suddenly against my lips. As I opened my mouth and it started sliding in, an electric charge shot down from my head to my own cock; as she thrust it further in over my tongue, I came in a huge explosion in Teri's milking cunt, making me whimper and moan around the shaft in my mouth.

Charlie spoke softly, "Ohhhhhh, I see... Daddy likes to suck cocks... I can tell... 'cause it makes him lose it... it pushes him over the edge... it makes him come... So, suck me, Daddy... suck my cock, baby... satisfy that cock-lust on me..."

My cock eventually slipped out of Teri, deflating after I came, momentarily sated. The rest of me, however, was still passionately fixated on Charlie's hard-on, and I continued to work on it with my mouth and both hands. Justin had let Charlie's breasts go and was holding on to Teri's head, looking at her, still fucking her mouth.

"Here it is, Mom... I'm gonna come in that soft, beautiful mouth... Ohhhhhh... yeahhhhhhhhhh... suck, sweet mama, suck... ohhhhhh... I do love you, Mom... I love you... Ohhhhh... that's sooo goood..."

Teri sucked, swallowing and whimpering as Justin pulled her head up and back on his orgasming shaft; I released Charlie's cock and slid down between Teri's thighs, sucking on her cunt to get my come along with her juices; Teri squealed at the contact, rolling her hips against my face, grabbing my head with one hand as she came, too, still sucking Justin.

When we released each other and sat up, Charlie was looking at us, stroking her cock with one hand.

"So much for no-touch," she said with a smile. "I'm glad you weren't serious about that, Teri... That kind of thinking can really ruin everything... And, besides, you seemed to enjoy the way Justin was using your mouth just now..."

Teri blushed. "It was unbelievably hot," she said quietly, still panting.