Who We Really Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's your turn," I said to Charlie. "Our community whore here needs to know that you love her, too..."

"Spread 'em, lover," Charlie said, pulling Teri's knees apart and sliding her cock into her cunt.

"Ohhh... my... gahhhd," Teri gasped as Charlie drove her long cock all the way in. She writhed and twisted on the deep impalement, her eyes rolling back in her head as she groaned.

Justin's cock started rising again, and Charlie noticed it, telling him, "Give the whore something to do with her mouth, honey... She really likes yours..." He immediately put the head against Teri's lips, and she sucked it in voraciously, grabbing his hips and pulling him towards her. The scene was bringing my cock to life again, too, and I slid up the bed until it was by Charlie's head. When I stroked her black hair, she turned and looked at me, then slowly sucked it into her red-lipped mouth.

"I love how you taste, Daddy," she said, then sucked it in deeper as her eyes closed...

My hand slid down to knead and caress her flexing ass-cheeks, working a finger between them, slowly opening her tight rosette. As soon as it was inside her, she came, slamming into Teri's cunt, sucking my cock manically as she screamed around it; Teri kept writhing, sucking Justin's cock, moaning...

Charlie pulled out of Teri a little while after coming. She let me go, too, and we all sat up, looking at each other in amazement.

"There's never been anything like this," she said, voicing all our thoughts.

After a few seconds' silence, I suggested a shower, and we all jumped up at once to get there. In the end, we took turns in the double-headed stall, Teri and Justin first, then Charlie and I. There was much kissing and caressing before we got dry and back onto the bed where Charlie lit another joint and passed it around.

*-*-*-*-*-*