Who We Really Are Ch. 07

Story Info
A Family Threesome.
4k words
4.39
8.1k
9
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
251 Followers

I got finished at work early on Friday again, so I texted Justin and Teri to let them know-- I had a sense that the three of us needed to get together. I caught up with Justin just as school was letting out, and Teri left the shop about the same time. (It stayed open later on Fridays; Charlie closed up, so she wouldn't get to the house until a little after 7 p.m.)

Teri, Justin and I got home almost simultaneously, starting off with an excited three-way hug as soon as we were all inside.

Justin spoke first. "I-- I don't really know how to say this, but... I really need both of you... For some reason, I've been feeling very empty and alone today..."

Teri pulled him to her, kissing him deeply, shoving her tongue into his mouth before pulling back.

"You are not alone," she said softly but intensely, just before I kissed him the same way. Without speaking, we each took a hand and pulled him up the stairs to our room, where we practically threw him on the bed, jumping up to lie on either side of him. We took turns kissing, undressing and caressing him until he lay naked and hard between us.

"I-- I have to get cleaned out," Justin said, blushing, "for what I need you to do..."

Both of us chuckled. "I think we'd all better do that," Teri said.

There was a lot of giggling in the bathroom as we helped each other with the process, then took turns in the shower, Justin going first before Teri and I got in together. He was waiting when we got out, kneeling on the bathroom rug, and he pulled Teri to him, clamping his mouth onto her cunt and grabbing her ass-cheeks with a long, low moan. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head closer.

"I love you, little muff-diver," she said gently. "Eat your mama's cunt, baby... eat me..."

They stayed like that as I pressed up against Teri from behind, my hard-on sticking up between her cheeks, hands massaging her breasts and rolling the nipples between my fingers; she was breathing harder now... Then one of Justin's hands grabbed my cock, and I stepped back a little to give him access...

"Let's go back to our room," Teri said, and we disengaged and quickly finished drying off. As soon as we got on the bed, Justin dove between Teri's thighs again, but this time with his hard cock up by her head... Teri sucked it in immediately, wrapping her arms around his waist as they lay on their sides; Justin held her the same way, moaning and eating her cunt noisily.

I pressed against Teri's back again, my hard cock nestled between her full, soft cheeks as I watched her sucking Justin's cock, just inches from my own mouth. Grasping the base with one hand, she let it slip from her mouth and raised it to mine.

"Want some, Daddy?" she said with a smirk.

I sucked it in, moaning, reaching around to slide my hand between Justin's flexing glutes, tracing the skin around his anus and prodding the opening with my fingertip.

Justin was the one to break the clinch this time, pulling his head out from between Teri's thighs, sitting up and looking down at us, his face glistening with her juices.

"I-- I need you both to use me," he said, his voice wavering but even more intense than it had been at first. "Chris... I need you to fuck me... Mom, I need your beautiful cunt on my face so I can make love to it... Will you come on me while Chris fucks me? Come sit on my mouth while he fucks me, okay? Both of you... use me for your come-hole... just fuck me and use me..."

"Edge of the bed, you slutty little bitch," I said, and he quickly turned and lay on his back with his ass right there, thighs up. Teri handed me a dong and some lube, standing beside me as I worked it into him.

She leaned over and kissed him, a long, tongue-powered kiss. He reached up and held her head, kissing her back until the head of the shaft I was driving suddenly popped into his anus. He gasped, jerked and squirmed as I jiggled it, still pushing it forward; his muscles relaxed almost immediately, and the stiff rubber cock began its long, slow slide into him. He squirmed on it, moaning and muttering...

"Ohhhhhh... I need you to fuck me... ohhhhhhh... use me and come in me, use me, come in me... ohhhhmmm..."

Teri climbed over him, slowly lowering her cunt to his mouth. Justin's hands slid around her thighs, then over her ass-cheeks and up to hold her hips, pulling her down onto his face.

I held one of his thighs against me, driving the dong with the other hand, watching Teri as Justin's mouth made contact with her; grasping his head, she pulled his face up into her cunt, looking down at him. Then her eyes closed and her head came back, a long sigh escaping as she squirmed on his working mouth.

I drove the dong into Justin's squirming body until there was barely enough rubber to hold on to... I fucked him with it slowly, making him writhe and squeal, the sounds muffled by Teri's rolling hips.

When I pulled it out and replaced it with my cock, Justin responded with a low moan, and by squeezing Teri's thighs and shoving his face into her cunt with even more fervor. Holding his thighs against me with both arms, I drove my hard-on as far into him as I could, and then flexed it, holding him still, impaled on it as I rolled my hips back and forth ever so slightly.

Teri arched her back, driving her hips down onto Justin; I reached around and gently twisted her nipples as she rolled around on his head, and she came in almost no time, gasping and squirming on his face as he licked, sucked, and writhed like a madman...

After she'd caught her breath, she got up and knelt beside us, facing me.

"Chris-- I know this might sound weird, but go wash that thing off and come back. I know what this little cunt needs now..." Teri said, looking at Justin.

Confused but obedient, I pulled out as Teri got up and stood on the floor where I'd been, leaning forward and kissing Justin's wet face. When I returned, she had the dong in his ass again, hugging one thigh as she watched him.

"I love it when you fuck me, Mama," Justin said softly. "I love it... ohhhhhhh..."

I lay down with my cock by Justin's head, and he took it in one hand, looking up at me as he licked it. "Use me, Daddy... I'm your cock-suckin' boy, Daddy... Fuck my mouth... fuck my face..." Then he sucked it in, writhing and whimpering as Teri slid the rubber cock slowly in and out of his ass.

Justin grabbed my hips with both hands, clutching them as he twisted slightly to face me, and began to suck me into his throat. Teri looked at me as she drove the dong deeper into him, and his sucking became more and more manic.

Teri's face was flushed as she held onto his thigh, breathing quickly as she watched him working on my cock.

"Do it, Chris," she said hoarsely. "Hold his head... use him for your come-hole. Fuck his mouth..."

I did, starting slowly and gently, but still driving my cock as far it would go, feeling him pulling on my hips with every thrust, writhing and whimpering. I timed my thrusts with Teri's, eyes locked as we worked. She increased the dong's movements in Justin as my climax built, driving the rubber shaft deeper and more quickly into him. He bucked and squirmed against her as I drove my hard cock into his mouth; then he grabbed the base of it and began to milk it as he sucked.

"Now... you little come-hole," I said.

I held his head tightly, fucking his mouth as he sucked, swallowed, and gasped, using his working lips and tongue again and again until the orgasm finally faded, then quickly sliding down and kissing his come-covered mouth, shoving my tongue where my cock had just been.

Justin threw his arms around me, rolling completely onto his side and holding me tight against him as Teri continued to shove the dong up inside him. I held him until he rolled onto his back again, beaming up at us both. Teri removed the dong, then got up quickly to wash it off. She sat next to Justin when she returned.

"You don't know how much I needed that," he said, sitting up and looking at us both. "Thank you."

"Anytime," both Teri and I said simultaneously, laughing. "Anything you want," I added.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"So... how's Mama?" I said after a few seconds' silence, looking at Teri. "What does she want?" She blushed.

"Mama wants to get spit-roasted," Justin said, a wicked grin on his face. "I bet that's what she wants... Am I right, slut-mama?"

She nodded, blushing, her head down. "I wish Charlie were here, too... You know, for what I really need... all three of you..."

"I miss her, too," Justin said, then was momentarily silent before continuing.

"You know, she told me a little about her dad the other day. They did everything before her mom ended it all, and she really believes that he loved her. I know there's a part of her that really wants to see him again, and I've got a feelin' that it might happen..."

"Yeah," I said. "When you really love someone, you never stop. And what would we do if he shows up sometime? I mean, I guess it's a real possibility..."

"Well, it's pretty clear that he's as much of a perv as we are," Teri said, laughing. "If he shows up and they still have the hots for each other, we'll have to make him part of the fam, you know... Well, if he wants to, that is."

"You'd love another hard cock to play with, wouldn't you, Mom?" Justin said. "Why don't you show us how much you like to suck mine..."

Teri practically dove between Justin's legs, grabbing his cock with one hand as she pushed him onto his back with the other. She knelt and sucked his quickly swelling cock into her throat, moaning, gasping and gurgling with lust.

Her voluptuous ass was in the air right in front of me, moving slowly, mesmerizing me... I put my hands on the perfect globes and spread them apart, then buried my face between them, licking the delicious flesh, thrusting my tongue into her rosette...

Then, after stretching her open with my lubed fingers, watching her squirm back onto them, I replaced them with my cock-head. As soon as she felt it, she pushed back onto it, driving it several inches in before she stopped and pulled forward, then suddenly drove back forcefully onto it until it disappeared the rest of the way. She groaned deeply as her asscheeks flattened against me, squirming and rolling her ass around on the impaling shaft.

I put my hands on her waist and pulled her back tight, flexing my hard-on, making it elongate and rise up inside her. Teri arched her back, groaning again, undulating as she held onto Justin's hips and pulled him all the way into her throat. We both held Teri tight against us as she worked on our cocks.

Justin looked in my eyes. "She's there," he said softly. Teri groaned again, squirming and sucking.

I reached around under her, making her squeal as I made contact with her button and began to roll it beneath my fingers, the other hand on her nipple. Thrusts and fingers synched up as I let her roll her body on our strokes and impalings. Her tempo slowly increased, and I followed as best I could.

Teri did most of the movement until I noticed a second orgasm beginning to make its approach in me.

"I'm about ready to come in your whore-mama's ass, Justin," I said, more for Teri's benefit than his. "You ready?"

He smiled at me. "We're gonna come in you now, bitch-- in both holes," he said. "You ready?"

She whimpered loudly, pulling back a little and milking the base of Justin's cock with her hand as she sucked on the head. Her eyes were eyes closed in total involvement and dedication, waiting...

"Swallow it all, Mom, swallow it all," Justin said. "Here it comes, you beautiful whore... Ohhhhhyeahhhhh...

Teri squealed around it, pumping manically with her hand, then milking it slowly again as her tongue and jaws continued to work. She kept at it devotedly until Justin relaxed his grip on her head; then she let it go, turning around with his come still on the corner of her mouth and on her chin. She wiped it off with two fingers and then, looking back at me, sucked them clean with a grin.

"Now come on, Daddy... Shoot your come 'way up in this whore's ass, you sick motherfucker!" she said with an intensity I'd never heard before. "This horny slut... needs to feel your cock... ohhhhhh... shootin' its juicy load... 'way up inside her nasty ass... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... Fuck my ass, Daddy, fuck my aaaaass..."

Putting my hands back around her waist, I started slamming into her as I simultaneously pulled her back onto me. She started whipping her head back and forth, moaning and whimpering...

"Ohhhhhhhh... it's starting in me tooooo... Fuck meeeee... fuck meeee..."

My climax hit hard, and I pulled her back tight onto my cock, holding us both still as I shot and shot into her. She flexed her anal muscle around my cock again and again, rolling her hips to pull more out of it as she squeezed. Her own hand was between her legs, and she started bucking and twitching in the throes of her own orgasm...

I rolled us onto our sides, keeping her impaled deeply as she began to relax, thrusting slowly, staying inside until I finally softened and slipped out.

Justin and I pulled her up to lie between us, wrapping her in our arms as we each drifted off...

*-*-*-*-*-*

"I need the same treatment," I said sometime later when we awoke, looking at them both. "Got that same deep craving... I need you both to use me, too..."

"I can fuck you like I just did Justin, baby," Teri said, her eyes smouldering. "In fact, I'd love to. Get your ass down here, cunt." She motioned to the edge of the bed beside Justin, and I lay down there next to him as he put his swelling cock against my lips. Sucking it in with a sigh and a moan, the warm shaft slipped deliciously over my tongue, and I was lost in lust and the sensations that only a hard cock in your mouth can give...

I heard Teri's voice, breathless and low-pitched. "Look at him go, Justin... He's a real cock-sucker, isn't he? I think he likes your cock-- don't you?"

Justin laughed, massaging my head and thrusting deeper into my mouth.

Teri started working the dong into me, and soon I was writhing in ecstasy, lovingly impaled in both ends.

I sucked and stroked Justin as Teri slid the long dong back and forth, deep inside me, losing myself in the feelings rushing from both ends of my body.

"Do you like how Mama's fuckin' her man-cunt?" she whispered.

"Mmmm-hmmm," I answered, writhing and groaning.

"Then you're gonna love this," she said, slowly removing the dong and replacing it with her fingers. They felt incredibly good as they wriggled their way inside, then began to stretch me open even wider... ohhhhhyeahhhhhhh...

I felt my muscles yielding, everything inside melting as she pushed and twisted the fingers, fingers that were always wiggling, going deeper... I sucked on the magical shaft in my mouth as I opened myself to her gentle, thrusting maneuvers, and suddenly I felt the knuckles slide inside... and even further inside...

"I'm gonna fuck you, now, Chris... Your mama's really gonna fuck you, baby-- like no one else can... like you'll never forget..."

I writhed as she held onto my thigh, and I could feel her hand moving... inside me! I couldn't believe the feeling from the fingertips stroking me... sliding higher, higher... deeper, deeper...

"Mmmmunghhhhhh... mmmmunghhhhhh," I groaned around Justin's cock, my body now helplessly undulating and twisting on the unexpected, huge, wiggling piston. It was in so far... and it kept on going...

"Do you like how Mama's fucking her man-cunt now?" she teased.

I was incoherent-- sensations were rushing, mixing with emotions, short-circuiting any attempts to verbalize them. I could only answer her by sucking and stroking Justin's cock with even more abandon. Teri fucked me slowly and masterfully with her arm; I met every forward thrust of hers with my own until I felt her fingertips on that place way up in there... so impossibly far up... Then she made skyrockets go off inside me as she stroked... skyrockets that left a trail of need before being erased by the next salvo... again... and again...

I writhed on Teri's arm while pulling Justin's cock into my throat, determined to get it all. When my nose pressed into his stomach, they both soon found the same steady rhythm, fucking me as deeply as they could while moving so slightly that their movements would have been nearly imperceptible to anyone else...

In perfect ecstasy, time can be both an instant and an eternity-- I sucked Justin because I loved doing it; I loved Teri watching me do it, being a slut in front of her; and what she was doing inside of me now was in a completely different universe from anything I'd ever felt before. I sucked and writhed, writhed and sucked, Teri holding onto my thigh with one arm as she drove the other inside me... while Justin held my head against his stomach and slowly rolled his hips...

"You love that big thing up there, don'cha, slut-daddy? You like it when your little wifey turns the tables on you and fucks you silly, huh? Squirm and moan for us, cunt... Show us that inner slut, Christine," Justin said, his voice low and hoarse. "Fuck him, Mom... make him squirm... stroke that man-cunt 'way deep..."

We remained like that for awhile, moving slowly... time was meaningless, sensation all-consuming. Justin didn't come, but eventually he pulled out of my mouth first; Teri followed just afterward...

"How-- how did you learn to...?" I began.

"Charlie taught me a lot," Teri answered before I could finish.

"I hope your arm's not tired, Mom," Chris said as I lay there gasping, the feelings from their mutual invasions still pulsing through my whole body. I heard her chuckle.

"Do you have a deep need, too, child?" she said, her voice thick with lust. "Come over here beside Chris... yeah, just like that... show us your boy-pussy..."

Justin lay beside me on his back, knees up and open. Teri bent over and began to suck my cock; it was nearly soft when she started, but it was hard in seconds... She raised up and looked at me.

"You fuck him first, Daddy."

Getting my cock into him again was easy... he was still relaxed from before, and I only had to use my fingers for a few seconds before I could tell he was ready. I lubed it and slid it inside as I held onto a thigh, driving it home in three long, slow thrusts.

"Ohhhunghhhh..." he groaned, writhing on the new impalement. "Ohhhhhhh... Fuck me, Daddy... fuck meeee... That's always what I neeeed..."

I grabbed the other thigh and pulled him completely onto my cock as Teri straddled his face again, but this time facing me. He groaned again, the sound muffled by flesh as she lowered her ass onto him.

"You like fuckin' my boy, don'cha, Chris? Yeah... I do, too. Such a beautiful young slut... Shove that tongue in there, baby... yeah, that's nice... ohhhhh... keep doin' it just like that..."

I leaned forward and kissed her, our tongues sliding into each other's throats. She broke it off, panting.

"Why don't you go wash off," she said softly. "He'll need that in his mouth in just a minute."

I pulled out and went in the bathroom as she dismounted. She was lying beside Justin when I returned, kissing him, his knees in the air as her fingers and thumb were stretching his hole. They were up to the last knuckle, and he was pushing against them, breathing hard.

rukind
rukind
251 Followers
12