Who We Really Are Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby wants to get fucked big-time, doesn't he?" she whispered as she broke the kiss. "Well, Mama's gonna give him what he wants..."

Teri kissed him again, and her arm began to move faster. Justin began writhing, gasping and moaning, breaking the kiss as his head thrashed back and forth... The sounds he was making suddenly dropped in pitch to a groan as Teri's slippery hand began to disappear inside the stretched pink circle...

Holding his head still, she put her mouth back on his, and he reached up to wrap his arms around her as she drove her arm slowly into him...

I lubed my cock before climbing up onto the bed, pulling Teri's hips up and around toward me. I spread her full, white globes and pushed my cockhead against her still-relaxed hole until it opened again... She gasped a little, but pushed back.

"Ohhhh.... I thought you'd washed it off for Justin... ohhhhhh..."

"Changed my mind when I saw you," I said. "Want me to stop?"

"Noooo... Don't ever stop... Ohhhyeahhhh... fuck this nasty bitch, Chris... fuck her... ohhhhhh," she moaned, then kissed Justin again, renewing her efforts with her arm. His eyes had rolled back in his head and he was writhing slowly around on her wrist...

I drove my cock all the way into Teri's ass, stopping to flex it when I pulled her hips back tight against me. She groaned, pulling away from Justin's mouth, her head falling onto his chest.

"How... ohhhh... do you... like... ohhhunghhhh... what your whore-mama's doin' to you?" She groaned. "Ooohhhhh... you hot little bitch... You love it, don'cha? Squirm, cunt, squirm... Ohhhunghhhhhh..."

She was inside him up to the middle of her forearm now, and Justin was still pushing onto it, groaning.

"You... ohhhhh... always know... ohhhhunghhhhhh... what I neeeed, Mom... Fuck me, Mama... fuck me... fuck me... Ohhhhh..."

She kissed him again, writhing slowly on my cock deep in her ass. I kept it buried there, flexing it every once in awhile, making her groan.

I finally pulled back out and went and washed it off again, lying down next to Justin on his other side with my hips by his head. As soon as I lay down, he pulled away from Teri's mouth and sucked me in with a whimper, reaching out to hold onto my ass and pull my cock into his throat. I put both hands on his head and began to fuck his mouth gently, in time with what Teri was doing inside him.

Justin rolled onto his side facing me, and Teri pressed up against his back as she continued to fist him, her mouth by his ear.

"Suck your daddy, baby, suck your daddy... It's okay, baby, it's okay to be a cock-slut... Let it go and suck that cock, baby... suck that cock while your mama fucks you 'way up inside your cute little ass... Now, Chris, honey... lemme suck on your nice hard cock for a while, okay?"

She was lying on her left arm, and the right was busy in Chris' ass, so I had to hand her what she wanted... I took my cock out of his mouth and guided it into hers...

"Ohhhhhmmmnghhhh..." she moaned and began to suck. Chris licked the part of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth, his eyes rolling back into his head as Teri moved her arm...

*-*-*-*-*-*


12