Who We Really Are Ch. 08

Story Info
Charlie's dad shows up.
3.3k words
4.68
5.3k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
250 Followers

Charlie had just locked the door behind the last customer when her phone rang. She answered it, expecting Teri...

"Hi, Pumpkin," a familiar voice said. "You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find you... I hope you don't mind that I've called you..."

"Daddy??" Charlie said with disbelief. It was her step-dad, but she'd always called him that-- from the day he married her mom... His name was Randy.

Her mother had walked in on them a few days after their first sexual encounter (mentioned in Chapter 6), and it had been an ugly scene... She'd made him move to another state, making sure he'd left no clue where he'd gone. The divorce had specified "no contact", something her mother had required in exchange for not filing charges against him. Charlie was devastated; her relationship with her mother never recovered. Her beloved "daddy"-- her first lover-- had simply disappeared, almost overnight...

Growing up a tranny was hard enough, but it was hell for Charlie after that-- her mom became an emotional icebox (she'd never been very understanding), and Charlie was completely alone, internalizing most of the blame for everything... She kept to herself all the way through high school, afraid of the often-demonstrated cruelty of her peers to anyone who was different.

To her amazement, her mom paid for cosmetology school-- something Charlie had always wanted to do-- and she got out of the house as soon as she got her first job.

"I've missed you every day for the last ten years, baby, and it hasn't been getting any easier," Randy continued. "I just had to try to find you... to hear your voice... even... even if you hate me..."

"Hate you?! Oh, I could never hate you, Daddy! Wh... where are you?"

"I'm here in town, baby... But don't worry-- I won't bother you if it'll make you feel uncomfortable..."

Charlie's mind was shorting out. She'd always hoped this would happen, but now that it was reality, she didn't know what to do.

"I-- I, uh... Oh, Daddy, I'd love to see you! You wanna meet somewhere?"

"Sure, Pumpkin. Just tell me where..."

"Well, there's this coffee shop down at... oh, never mind that... uh, let me call the people I live with... I'm pretty sure you can just come over there... I'll call you right back, okay?"

"Sure, baby."

Trembling with excitement and more than a little trepidation, she called Teri's number. Teri picked up after a few rings...

"Teri, you won't believe who's in town... My Daddy! Is it okay if he meets me there at the house in a few minutes?"

"Of course, Charlie! We'd love to meet him! Right away, you say?"

"Yeah... in maybe fifteen minutes or so... I haven't even seen him yet-- we've just talked on the phone. You sure it's okay? His name's Randy."

"No worries, Charlie. It's very okay... We'd really like to meet your dad."

Charlie said a quick goodbye and called Randy back.

"Hi, Daddy... Listen-- I live with my boss and her family, but they're fine with you coming over..." She gave him the address and basic directions. "I'll see you in a few minutes, okay?"

"Okay, Sweetie... I love you."

"I love you, too, Daddy... See you soon."

*-*-*-*-*-*

"I guess you heard that, didn't you?" Teri said when she hung up. "I can't believe we were just talking about him... It's like you knew somehow, Justin. Well, both of them will be here in a few minutes!"

Everything immediately shifted into high gear. We'd been catching our breath, lying naked on the bed when Charlie called, and we all jumped up and got showered and dressed, trying to make everything presentable before her dad got there.

Charlie arrived first, obviously shaken. Teri grabbed her and held her tight as soon as she got in the door, and Justin and I joined them immediately for a group hug.

"How are you?" I finally asked as we let her go.

"I don't know whether to shit or go blind!" she exclaimed, giggling with a little hysteria mixed in. "I've always hoped that one day we'd get together... but now that he's here, I'm kinda scared... What if he's changed?"

"Don't worry, baby... it'll be fine. We're all here for you, no matter what," Teri said.

The doorbell rang, and Charlie jumped.

"Showtime," Justin said.

I opened the door, and there he stood. He looked about forty, wearing jeans and a t-shirt; he was my height, slim, with brown, shoulder-length hair and the most piercing blue eyes I'd ever seen. They looked straight at Charlie.

"Hello, Pumpkin," he said quietly with a nervous smile.

She rushed by us and threw her arms around him in a bear hug that he immediately returned; they stayed like that, eyes closed, lost in their own world.

"Come on in the house, you guys," Teri finally said. "Let's get to know each other a little..."

She led us into the living room, a cosy place just off the entryway with a comfy chair and a couple of love seats.

Justin wound up sitting next to Teri in one of them, I sat in the chair, and the reunited couple were in the other. Both Randy and Charlie had obvious hard-ons...

Teri had quickly gotten a bottle of wine and glasses; we filled them, and then all eyes turned to Randy.

"So... what's life been like for you, Daddy?" Charlie asked him. "Don't be shy-- everybody here knows what happened with us before Mom kicked you out..."

Randy blushed and looked down.

"It's okay, Randy... We've all been around the block a few times," I said. "We don't think you're a pervert-- well, no more than the rest of us are, anyway..."

Everyone but Randy laughed.

"The divorce almost destroyed me," Randy began, shaking his head slowly. "I thought I was a pervert after the shaming that Charlie's mom and her lawyers gave me. I don't remember much about the first year or so; I'd gone to San Francisco, figuring it was a good place to get lost... and it was. Anyway, I eventually found a decent job and made some friends.

"Then I started my own company, and that went well, too... I just sold it and made a little money... Then I started looking for you, Charlie. I'd already tried to find you several times before that, but your mom had made it really difficult, changing her name and moving away and all after the divorce..."

"I tried to find you, too, Daddy," Charlie said. "I'm glad you didn't give up." She leaned up against him, lifting his arm and putting it around her shoulders. "Ohhh... you smell so goood," she purred. Randy blushed again.

I lit a joint and started it around the circle.

"Randy, it looks like a younger woman has the hots for you," Teri said. "And I should know, 'cause I'm a younger woman, too..." She smiled at him.

Charlie snuggled closer to Randy and started caressing his thigh; he squirmed, obviously uncomfortable, looking around at us questioningly.

Charlie spoke first, her voice small and quiet. "I still want you, Daddy-- even more than before. I hope you still want me..."

Teri interjected, "Look, you guys-- we can see you have some urgent business to attend to, so... just feel free to... oh, hell! Charlie, can we just spill the beans about our whole thing here right now? Is it okay with you if we tell Randy about us...?"

Charlie looked at Randy, who was now smiling back at her. "Yeah, I think it's okay," she said, and then continued. "Daddy, we all love each other, and we all fuck each other. What do you think of that?"

"Ohhhh... wow... I thought you might be getting at something like that." He smiled and leaned back into the cushion. "To tell you the truth, Charlie, I'm relieved-- I was afraid you might have gotten really uptight about all we did... That would be bad, 'cause I've sort of gone the other way...

"What you said actually sounds incredibly hot, especially after meeting all of you," he continued, looking at us and smiling. "Charlie told you what we did back then, right?"

I nodded. "Yep... and how hot that was... Isn't that right, Charlie? Didn't you start things by threatening to tell on him if he didn't let you suck him off?"

Charlie giggled. "Yeah, I said that, didn't I, Daddy... And then I did it, heh-heh... I sucked your big, hard, delicious cock... mmmm... I'll never forget how good you tasted..."

Randy groaned, looking around at us questioningly, his cock still obviously stiff in his jeans. Charlie's hand had drifted over it and was slowly rubbing and squeezing...

"Go ahead, Charlie," Teri said softly. "We don't mind..."

Charlie turned and fastened her mouth onto Randy's, one hand on the back of his head as the other worked quickly and deftly, unfastening his jeans. She dropped to her knees in front of him, and in almost one move sucked his cock into her mouth. She moaned deeply, and slowly the long hard shaft disappeared between her lips. Her eyes stayed wide open, looking up into his face until at last they closed as she pressed her forehead into his stomach...

She moved her head up and down on his cock slowly a few times, then let it go and stood up, facing him. She was panting a little...

"Your turn, now, Daddy," she said. "Show 'em what you did."

Randy had an impossibly big smile on his face. Charlie was wearing her favorite black leather skirt-- with no underwear, of course-- and her cock was hiking the front of the skirt up several inches. He reached out and uncovered it, then wrapped one hand around it. As he leaned forward, Charlie put a hand on the back of his head and pulled his mouth onto her cock.

"Ohhhh... suck my cock, Daddy... suck my cock," she crooned as she looked down at him. "Nobody's as nasty and sick and twisted as you are, Daddy, and that's why I've missed you so much... Now suck that cock, slut-daddy... ohhhh... you do that so well, Daddy... suck me, Daddy... suck me..."

"Well, Charlie, Darlin'," Teri said, laughing, "You just insulted me. You know that I'm the nastiest, most perved-out bitch in the place... and now my reputation is at stake. I bet your nasty daddy can't keep up with me..."

Charlie pulled her cock out of Randy's mouth, lifting his head as if she hadn't heard Teri. "Fuck me, Daddy... Fuck me in front of all of 'em, right now... Show 'em how much you love puttin' your big hard cock in your little girl's ass... Make me squirm and beg, Daddy... remember how you used to make me squirm and beg?

"That very first time you fucked me... I lost it an' went completely nuts, tellin' you over and over again to never, ever, ever stop... Remember? Now I want 'em all to see me take your cock like I did then... take it 'way deep up in me... and then I want you to fuck me... and make me squirm and beg... C'mon and fuck me, you nasty Daddy..."

"Well, you little cunt," he said, laughing. "On your knees, then, right here..."

He pointed to the floor right in front of him; Charlie knelt immediately, her head toward me but looking back at Randy. Teri reached out and pulled the zipper on the side of Charlie's leather skirt; it fell to the floor, exposing her gleaming white cheeks.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said quietly, rolling her ass around. "Fuck your little girl."

"You are such a wonderful little slut," he said, still laughing. "Just like I remember you..."

Charlie beamed.

Randy knelt between her ankles and parted her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Oh, nice," he said as he exposed the jeweled head of her butt plug. "It's good to be prepared, huh?" Trembling, he grasped the end of it with his fingertips and worked it out. Teri took it from him, handing him a tub of lube in exchange. Randy dipped two fingers into it and slipped them inside Charlie's open pink ass, moving them around slowly. Charlie moaned and pushed back, making them slide in to the last knuckle.

"Don't make me wait any more, Daddy," Charlie said. "Pleeease..."

Randy got more lube on his fingers and smeared it on his cock. We all stared as he did-- it was long-- maybe a foot, and as big around as any of ours. Teri reached out and put her small hand on it, smearing the lube around for a second, a look of amazement on her face.

"Wow," she said softly. "Oh, wow..."

"Daddy-- come onnnn..." Charlie said.

Randy put the head against her open hole, grasped her around the waist and pulled her back onto it as he thrust forward. We all stared as the long, veined shaft slowly disappeared into Charlie. She turned her head and looked up into my eyes.

"My daddy's fuckin' me, Chris... Ohhhh... Right now his big, hard cock is slidin' deeper an' deeper into me... an' you love watchin' your little slut-girl get daddy-fucked, don'cha? 'Cause you're just as sick and twisted as he is, aren'cha? Look in my eyes, Chris... Watch me gettin' ass-fucked... Watch my daddy fuck me... and watch me lovin' it... Ohhhhh...

"Ohhhhhhh... it's deeper now, Daddy... ohhhh... ohhhunghhhhh... that's what I neeeed... ohhhunghhhhh... ohhhunghhhhh... Fuck meeeee... ohhhunghhhhhh..."

Randy's cock was completely buried in her now, and she groaned and writhed slowly on it. His hands on her waist pulled her back tight, flattening her cheeks against his hard stomach.

Meanwhile, Teri and Justin were fumbling around, trying to get out of their clothes while staring at the scene in front of them, finally sitting back down on the couch with their hands between each other's legs.

Charlie's eyes were closed now, and her head turned slowly from side to side as she groaned deeply. I stood up and got undressed, then knelt back down in front of Charlie, my cock hard and pulsing. I guided it to her mouth, which opened immediately to receive it. She reached up and grabbed it with one hand, whimpering as she sucked it in, stroking and milking it...

I looked up to see Randy watching us; he was smiling at me. "She really loves to suck cock, doesn't she?" he said. "Almost as much as I do..."

"Just as much as we all do," Justin said, getting to his feet and standing next to Randy, his cock by Randy's face.

Randy smiled up at him, then reached up and pulled it into his mouth, squealing around it as he suddenly came in Charlie's ass. He kept on after his climax, though, sucking Justin while keeping his cock buried in Charlie's squirming body.

While the four of us stayed hooked up, Teri was practically beside herself on the couch, staring at us as she used both hands between her legs. "'s not fair," she mumbled.

Justin immediately pulled his cock out of Randy's mouth and went around to where Teri was sitting.

"Oh, thank you!" she sighed, and immediately sucked it into her mouth, moaning and grasping his cheeks with both hands as she worked it into her throat. She got it all the way down and stayed there on it, tongue and throat muscles working... her groans long and deep...

I looked into Randy's eyes as we kept moving slowly, now in synch with each other. "Charlie loves gettin' spit-roasted," I told him. "We all do."

Randy smiled back. "Me too, Chris."

Charlie let me go, turning around to look at Randy.

"I need to see you, Daddy... Can we... can we... ohhhhhh... can we do this some other way?"

Randy pulled out. "Sit here with your ass at the edge, baby," he said, patting the couch.

She obeyed immediately, her tailbone at the edge of the couch, head and shoulders against the back cushion, knees open wide. Randy knelt in front of her, holding on to one of her thighs as he slid his long cock back into her. Their eyes locked.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... I love you, Daddy... I love you, I love you... and I love your big, long, nasty cock! Ohhhunghhhhhh... fuck me 'way deep, Daddy... 'waaay deep... ohhhhhhh... that's it... that's it... ohhhunghhhhhh..."

Charlie's eyes rolled back in her head, then closed as Randy bent forward and kissed her; she held him tight, wrapping arms and ankles around him.

Teri, meanwhile, had knelt down on the carpet in front of me where Charlie had been, and Justin was already deep in her cunt when she grabbed my cock and sucked it in. I held her blonde head and slowly fucked her mouth as Justin moved in and out of her other end. She moaned, a long, deep sound of fulfillment...

I looked over at Randy and Charlie sometimes while massaging Teri's head, slowly pistoning my cock in and out of her busy mouth... They would alternate between looking at each other and kissing, with Randy keeping that amazingly long cock buried deep in Charlie's ass. Their hips writhed together slowly, then Randy would pull out a couple of inches and tease her with it until she lunged upwards onto it, groaning with a low, deep, animal sound as she got what she wanted...

"Ohhhunghhhhhh... I'm your cunt, Daddy," Charlie said quietly. "I'll always be your cunt... I'll always want... ohhhhh... that nasty, long cock of yours, ohhhhh... 'way far up in my boy-cunt, Daddy... Always... Ohhhunghhhhhh... Fuck me, Daddy... Fuck me..."

"I can't believe I've finally found you!" Randy said gently. "I love you, Charlie... you little cunt."

They both laughed, then stopped and stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh, boy!" they both said together, then laughed some more.

"Where do you want me to come, Mama?" Justin said, stopping and keeping still. "Your cunt, your ass, or your mouth?"

She let me go, a mixed string of male juice and saliva connecting the head of my cock with her lips.

"Both of you come in my mouth," she said, licking her lips. Try an' come at the same time so I can taste you both together... Shoot your come in my mouth... I wanna be your come-hole... Mmmmm.."

She sucked me back in, down into her throat as Justin held her by her waist, lifting her knees off the foor, pulling her tight against him and flattening her cheeks as he rotated her hips slowly from side to side...

I held her head tightly, rolling my hips forward, then back, pushing my cock into her throat a little, then pulling it out just as much...

"Ohhhhhhh... I'm gonna come now, Chris... I'm gonna commmme..." Justin said as he pulled out of Teri's cunt.

He scooted on his knees to where I'd just been-- I'd pulled out of Teri's mouth as soon as he said the first "gonna"-- but I stayed beside her there on the floor, stroking my pulsing cock and watching Justin's as he thrust it between Teri's waiting, open lips.

She grabbed the base of it, milking it, whimpering, swallowing, gurgling, coughing, then sucking, whimpering, and swallowing again.

Her performance pushed me right over the edge, and I grabbed Teri's head, pulling it off Justin's cock and thrusting my own into it. She grabbed the base just as forcefully, milking it as her mouth slid down over it and her tongue swirled around it, swallowing while I came and came and came, holding her head and pulling it on and off... She didn't cough, though, somehow keeping up with me...

Then at last, she let me go, and, mouth open, she raised up and kissed me... I grabbed her hard, pressing my open lips on hers and sliding my tongue around inside her come-coated mouth.

"I love bein' married to such a perv," she said when I pulled back. "I can finally relax..."


rukind
rukind
250 Followers