Who Wears The Cuffs Ch. 02

Story Info
I return to see my dangerous dealer to submit again.
6.2k words
4
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KennyJun
KennyJun
56 Followers

A full week had gone by since I had last visited my weed dealer, Josh. I had bought from him several times in the past, but our last encounter had taken the strangest turn into something darker, more dangerous, and much more exciting.

Our short time together the previous week was on my mind constantly as I went about my daily routine of college classes, tennis, and life as a 20 year old. I even wondered if the whole thing had been a strange erotic dream as I racked my brain to figure out how on earth I went from buying weed to laying handcuffed and helpless on Josh's bed.

I was a pretty average college guy. I got good grades and went quietly about my business. I was skinny but athletic; Josh called me a "twink." I didn't have a long-term girlfriend but went on occasional dates had a few one-night-stands that never developed into anything. I thought of myself as straight and always had an eye for big-breasted women, though 30 minutes with Josh had thrown that all up in the air.

I think I knew all along that I would have to return to Josh's small dorm room at some point, and Josh had even made it easy by suggesting that I might "come back for more" in the future. But it took me the whole week of ruminating to work up the courage.

It was a Saturday afternoon, warm as it had been the previous week. I don't know why, but it seemed important to dress in the same tennis shorts and athletic shirt I had worn the previous week. Well, maybe I do know why. Josh mentioned that my "short shorts" had caught his interest, even though he was straight, as I left the previous week.

Feeling very nervous and rubbing my sweaty palms together I climbed the stairs to Josh's 3rd floor dorm room and knocked on the heavy door.

I immediately heard footsteps, and the door swung open to reveal Josh, who grinned when he saw me. "I was starting to think you weren't coming back," he remarked.

With that, he took a step back and beckoned me into his room. Josh looked quite the same as he usually did; grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt covering his stocky 6'4 frame. With bare feet and tousled hair, he had a perpetual easygoing expression on his face, with just a hint of danger in the curl of his smile on his mustached face.

I stepped into his dorm room feeling equal parts eager anticipation and nervous foreboding. Josh had alluded to something more intense than the quick handjob he had administered last time if I came back. That, more than anything else, had been the reason for my delay in returning.

Josh pushed the door closed and turned to face me. He looked me up and down slowly as I jammed my hands into my pockets. Finally he said, "Did you come to buy, or did you come for something else?"

I paused to choose my words, then said, "Uh, the... something else."

The smile that grew on Josh's face indicated this was the answer he wanted. "Perfect," he said quietly, taking a step toward me, "turn around and put your hands behind your back."

I was briefly taken aback at the lack of preamble but I did as instructed, turning away from him to face the unmade bed against the far wall of his room. I felt his hands touch my shoulders, then travel down my arms to my wrists which were together against the small of my back. Josh held my wrists with one hand, pulling them back toward him so that my palms grazed the bottom hem of his shirt.

I heard the clink of metal and felt cool steel against my wrists as what must have been the same handcuffs he put on me a week ago wrapped around my wrists and clicked into place.

Then he swiveled me back around so that I was facing him again saying, "Right where we left off." Having my hands cuffed behind my back forced me to stick my chest out, and I noticed his eyes roaming my body again. I was already hard and his eyes lingered on the growing bulge in my shorts that I had no way to hide.

Josh looked into my eyes, and said casually, "Well, if you think I'm just going to jack you off and let you go on your merry way like last time, think again. I told you I might go harder on you." And then I remembered those were exactly the words he had used.

"What does that mean, exact...?" I started tentatively.

"Shh," he interrupted. "Now you're my bitch, and you don't speak unless spoken to. Understand?" I nodded.

"Okay," he continued with an ominous tone, "I don't know what we're going to do yet, but you get no say in it. You get one safeword. Say 'Red' and I'll probably stop. I'm only going to ask this question one time, are you good with this?"

I paused to think for a long moment, then nodded.

"Good," Josh said approvingly, the sternness gone from his voice. "Take your shoes and socks off." I did.

"Now your shirt." I hesitated for a moment. He put his hands on his hips, and I quickly pulled my loose shirt up over my head and let it drop on the floor. I felt exposed and vulnerable as the cool air met my naked chest.

I was expecting to lose my shorts next, but instead he said simply, "Go sit on my bed."

I turned and walked awkwardly to Josh's bed and sat uncomfortably on the edge. Josh was watching me with interest and said, "All the way on the bed, and back up against the rail."

Josh's bed had metal rails at the head and foot, like maybe it was the bottom half of a bunk bed. I scooted myself fully on to the bed and toward the rails at the foot, crossing my legs in an attempt to be comfortable.

After regarding me for a moment Josh strode over to a small closet, in which he rummaged for a moment. He came out holding what looked like a short piece of rope and walked behind where I was sitting on the bed. I couldn't see what he was doing but I felt the rope go between my cuffed wrists, and heard the sound of him tying the rope to the bed frame. Once he finished, I could feel that he had used the short rope to tie the handcuffs to the bed frame, effectively tethering me to the bed. It felt like there was some slack in the rope for me to move around but not much.

Stepping back to the closet, Josh extracted another piece of rope and sat in the middle of the bed. "Stick your feet out," he said.

I couldn't extend legs all the way because Josh was sitting in the way, but I pushed my feet toward Josh. He grabbed my feet, placing them on his lap, and began tying my ankles together. He finished that in short order, leaving my knees bent a little awkwardly and my ankles tied. I tried straightening my legs and found that the rope around my ankles grew tighter as my legs extended. Josh watched this with satisfaction.

Pushing my feet back off his lap, Josh ran a hand slowly up my right leg, past my knee, and inside my tennis shorts. Groping between my shorts and briefs he found my rigid cock and rubbed. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding, and Josh laughed quietly.

He extracted his hand and stood suddenly, standing over me. "Not going anywhere now, even if you wanted to," he remarked.

He walked over to his desk chair and sat down, swiveling to face me. He was silent for a few moments, tapping his fingers as if contemplating what to do next.

"Try to get out," Josh said finally. "I want to see if you can."

I wriggled my arms and confirmed that they were pinned behind me. Realizing the rope that connected my cuffs to the bed must have a knot, I explored with my fingers along the rope until I came to the point where it was tied to the bedframe. It was an uncomfortable stretch but I figured I could untie the knot if I put my mind to it. Turning my attention to my legs, I kicked my feet to see if I could free myself from the rope tying my ankles together. At first it didn't budge, but after a bit of wriggling the rope seemed to loosen to the point where I thought I could slide a foot out.

I could tell Josh was watching all of this with interest, and as I neared the point of freeing my feet he rose saying "Nope, that won't do." He didn't seem angry about it though, more amused.

As he reached me, Josh put out a hand and gripped my cock firmly through my shorts. That immediately stopped my escape efforts. He laughed, saying, "Oh, did I distract you?"

"Yeah," I breathed. "Consider me distracted."

After a few strokes up and down on my cock he released his grip and reached down to the rope around my ankles which had been loosened by my wiggling. He quickly loosed the knot and pulled the rope away, letting it fall on the floor. He then stepped around to the foot of the bed and quickly untied the rope connecting my handcuffed wrists to the bedframe.

"Clearly I'm going to have to tie you up tight to keep you from getting away," Josh said, then added, "Scoot this way," and pushed my shoulders with his hands until I had scooted into the middle of the bed."

"Lay down, face down," he instructed, and with my hands still cuffed behind my back, I clumsily rolled so that I was laying on my belly, my head toward the foot of the bed. I gingerly rearranged myself slightly as the weight of my body pushed on my rigid cock, sticking out beneath me like a rudder.

Ever perceptive, Josh noticed this and said, "Aww, got your boner stuck under there?" Suddenly his hand was groping under me until it found my cock through my shorts and pushed it to one side.

I felt him sit toward the head of the bed, near my feet. He grabbed what must have been the previously-used rope off the floor, saying "Now let's do this right." He began to tie my ankles again, much more thoroughly this time, looping the rope around and between my feet. It felt tight, but not painful.

Tying it off with a few knots he paused for a moment, then once again ran a hand up my leg. This time his attention traveled up the back of my thigh, under my shorts and over one butt cheek, then the other. Extracting his hand quickly, he found the waistline of my shorts and pulled, dragging my tennis shorts down to my calves.

"Nice," he remarked as his hand roamed across my underwear-clad butt cheeks. "Not quite tighty whities, but tight... something." He was describing the grey briefs that I usually wore for tennis and other athletics.

"Quite a bubble butt for such a twink," He said with a laugh, then continued, "Like I said last time, I only fuck girls. But I gotta be honest, you... like this... it's getting me going. Maybe I'll just dress you up like a girl. Do you want that, bitch?"

He seemed deep in thought for a moment, then suddenly slid off the bed, stepping back over to his closet. I briefly thought he was actually going to find women's clothes for me, but instead he came back with more rope. As he shuffled through the collection of rope strands he had retrieved, my mind replayed his words, trying to figure out what he wanted to do. It seemed clear he had mixed feelings about sex with me, but he was horny and wanted to get off. I didn't feel like I had much say in the matter, though the idea of him sticking his cock in me didn't much appeal.

Moving with more resolve, Josh began working again on the rope binding my ankles. I realized after a moment that he was affixing another piece of rope to it. Once this was tied on, he slapped my butt lightly and said, "put your feet up, I'm gonna hogtie you."

I did as instructed, and Josh pulled the new rope he had attached to my ankles tight, pulling my feet up further than I could on my own. Then he began to tie the other end of the rope to the chain between my handcuffs. He was moving fast and with purpose, almost angrily, and this alarmed me a bit.

Once he finished attaching my ankles to my wrists with the new piece of rope, he stood, and my cuffed wrists immediately raised off my back to alleviate some of the tension in the connecting rope.

"No I don't like that," Josh remarked, and I immediately pulled my wrists back down against my back, but he had already swung into motion. He grabbed another longer piece of rope from the floor, and stood over me. Pushing the middle of the new rope down across my wrists, he pushed the rest of the rope under my belly, pulling the ends out on the opposite sides, making a circle around my abdomen. He made another circle, then one more before tying the ends somewhere along my back. With this, my wrists were held against my back by the rope encircling my body.

"There we go, that's better," he said, kneeling behind my knees. Still moving purposefully, he leaned over and reached a hand under my crotch, finding my cock.

"Lift your butt up," he said tightly, and I complied, rolling my hips so that my butt went up. Now, in the small gap between my crotch and the mattress, Josh's hand roamed freely, groping and exploring. He quickly and unceremoniously pulled my underwear down and around my bent knees, and I felt cool air as my cock sprung free and bumped against the mattress.

Still reaching around me from his spot leaning over my bound legs, Josh's hand went to my naked cock, gripping and rubbing. I let slip a short, involuntary gasp, and Josh laughed.

I quickly felt the wave of orgasm start to rise inside me and I started to say, "I'm gonna..."

"No you're not," Josh interrupted and immediately stopped rubbing, pulling his hand out of my crotch.

There was silence for a moment, then I felt Josh pull away from me and stand up, walking across the room and back to his desk chair. I was breathing heavily, having come so close to coming, and I lay still wondering what would happen next.

Seemingly unfazed, Josh sat for a moment, then picked up his phone. This was before the days when everyone had a mobile phone, and Josh's phone was the cordless landline kind with a short antenna. I watched as Josh dialed, my head turned to one side so I could see most of the room.

After a moment, he spoke into the phone saying, "Hey babe."

I couldn't hear the other side of the conversation, only Josh's words. "Come over, I have a surprise," Josh said. Then, "Well, come on your way to the gym." Finally, "No nothing like that, just come see."

I was filled with dread. It sounded like he had just invited his 'babe' over.

"That was my girlfriend," he said casually. "She's going to swing by." Seeing the aghast expression on my face he added, "She's hot, you'll love it." Somehow that didn't ease my discomfort.

"Alright, there's one thing we need to take care of before she gets here," Josh said, rising from his chair and walking to his dresser. He rummaged for a moment, then produced a pair of socks. They appeared to be the tube sock variety, and unusually long. They might have been for soccer or some kind of sport.

Josh walked over and stood near my head, dropping one sock on my back. He brought the other sock down to my face, and held the middle of the sock in front of my mouth. "Open," he said.

I opened my mouth and allowed the sock in. It was dry and tasteless, feeling foreign in my mouth. Josh stretched the two ends behind my head, pulling the middle of the sock further into my mouth. He tied the ends together tightly behind my head, a makeshift gag.

I worked my tongue a little trying to find a comfortable arrangement. It was a strange sensation; it wouldn't have kept me silent but its intrusion into my mouth kept me from forming words. More than than a restriction on speech though, it felt like further degradation and humiliation.

"One more thing," Josh announced after securing the sock gag. He stood even with my midsection, grabbing the sock he had dropped on my back. I was suddenly aware that he was reaching under me again, into my crotch.

"I didn't say to put your butt down," he said playfully. I realized I had relaxed my body so that I was fully laying on the bed. On his words, I lifted my hips again as Josh's hand reached under me roughly. He found my still-hard cock, and pulled the sock roughly over my cock and balls. He pushed the sock further and further and further so that it bunched up toward the base, creating just enough tension to hold the sock in place.

"There," Josh said, laughing and removing his hand, then stepping back to look at me. "Now you're dressed appropriately for a lady's company."

I felt truly ridiculous. Hogtied on Josh's unmade twin bed, shirt on the floor somewhere, shorts and underwear around my ankles. To complete the picture, I was gagged with one sock, and wearing the other on my cock like a puppet.

"I think that sock is going to fall off if you go soft," said Josh, returning to his desk chair to regard me. "Wouldn't that be embarrassing for you?"

I nodded silently, immersed in my predicament. We sat in silence for just a moment or two before there was a knock on the door.

"That'll be my girlfriend, Lucy," Josh said dramatically, stepping over to open the door.

The door opened to reveal a woman of medium height and sandy blond hair. She was dressed in athletic clothes, and I was reminded that Josh had said something about the gym. Her green eyes found me immediately and widened.

"Josh!" She exclaimed, and brought a hand to her open mouth. "What the fuck?"

I realized I was craning my neck to see her, but I was captivated. She was a ten, no doubt about it. Her athletic outfit consisted of a tight white v-neck over a blue sports bra which barely held in the most perfect large, round breasts I had ever been this close to. She wore black leggings and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She had a cheerleader vibe about her.

She stood in the doorway for a long moment, taking in the scene. I figured she would turn away in disgust, but instead she finally said, "You really fucked him up." I was surprised that her tone carried more curiosity than anger or distaste.

"Come in," Josh prompted, and she stepped into the room.

"Lucy this is..." he paused, then continued "Bitch. I call him bitch.'

Lucy frowned as the door closed behind her. "You don't even know his name." She said, deadpan.

"Well I've known him for a while, we've just never been on a first name basis," Josh responded, feigning a hurt tone.

Lucy stepped a few more steps into the room, eyes moving between Josh and me. Good lord she was gorgeous, your quintessential college coed.

She looked me over from head to toe as I lay there, hogtied and gagged, ass in the air. I felt her eyes linger on my sock-covered cock, and she let out a little laugh.

"Did you fuck him?" She asked suddenly, with a little heat in her voice.

"No babe," Josh replied earnestly. "I'm just messing with him, but I'll be honest, it's pretty fun. It gets me hot."

"So why did you call me?" She asked.

"I thought you might want to fuck him," Josh said. I was alarmed that I couldn't tell whether he was serious. He continued, "Or... we could fuck and make him watch."

I realized after a moment of watching Lucy that she was actually contemplating what I had taken to be a joke. She took a cautious step toward me, then another, and suddenly she was standing over me at the side of Josh's bed.

Reaching out a hand toward me she said, "Can I...?"

"Yep," Josh replied quickly.

Her hand went to my back, her touch cold but soft. I twitched involuntarily as I felt first one fingernail, then more start to trace across my back, toward my side. I resisted the urge to squirm under the tickling sensation of her fingernails reaching my side, then continuing around toward my belly button which was just slightly raised off the bed. Her fingers wandered toward my crotch, eventually finding the rolled end of Josh's sock. She pulled suddenly, and the sock slid off, and my cock sprang out. Her soft finger tips traveled up and down the length of my cock in a gentle caress.

I should have been ecstatic, with Lucy's hand on my cock. Never in a million years would this woman's hand have been anywhere near my cock under normal circumstances. And it did feel great, despite the deep humiliation of my situation. But inexplicably I found myself disappointed that it was this stunning woman, and not Josh himself tugging on my rigid cock.

KennyJun
KennyJun
56 Followers
12