Who Wears The Cuffs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KennyJun
KennyJun
58 Followers

I don't know if she sensed this momentary doubt in me, or had her own reservations, but suddenly she stood, pulling the sock back over my cock swiftly, saying "Nope."

"Huh?" Josh said, perplexed.

"Too weird," Lucy said quickly. "This is like some kind of twisted bondage thing, I get it. Too much for me."

She strode over to Josh, her glorious butt cheeks bouncing in the black spandex. When she reached him, they embraced and began to kiss passionately. It felt shameful to watch, but I couldn't turn away as they made out and groped each other with growing enthusiasm. I thought things might be headed toward the two of them going at it while I watched, but all of a sudden Lucy broke away.

"Fuck, Josh." She breathed.

"Yeah, let's." Josh quickly responded.

"Nope, I can't do it with a dude tied up on your bed. Do whatever you're gonna do with him," she said, adding silkily, "but save some for me cause I'm coming for you later."

With that, she turned and strode to the door. She paused there, turning to look back at me with an expression that might have been pity, or possibly envy. Then she pulled the door open and disappeared into the hallway.

Josh stared at the door for a long moment after it closed. This had clearly not gone as he planned, but what had he expected?

Spinning back toward me as if surprised I was still there, Josh said "Huh. Never can tell."

Then, as if the preceding few minutes hadn't happened, Josh walked over to the bed and started to untie the rope that encircled my body and held my arms down. Moving to the hogtie rope connecting my ankles and wrists, he quickly untied and disposed of it. He was moving with a confident resolve that had me a little nervous. He pushed my feet back so that my legs were straight, ankles still tied together. There was a brief pause and shuffling of clothing and then I heard a jingling that must have been the handcuff key. Sure enough, I felt him manipulating the cuffs, and suddenly my wrists were free.

I let my hands fall to my sides, feeling some sensation I hadn't realized I'd lost coming back to my fingers. Was he letting me go? That was it?

But Josh seemed to have other plans. "Hands above your head. Do it now," he said sharply.

I complied, and Josh rose from the bed, stepping around to the foot of the bed where my hands lay just over the end of the mattress. The handcuffs went swiftly back on my wrists, locking them above my head. He had run the connecting chain on either side of the bedframe, tethering my wrists to the frame with very little slack.

Josh rose again, moving to the head of the bed where my feet were. Retrieving a length of rope from the floor, he quickly tied one end of the loose rope to the rope binding my ankles. He affixed the other end to the bedframe, pulling it tight. As he stood again surveying his work, I found myself face down on the bed, hands above my head and cuffed to the bedframe at the foot of the bed; feet tied together and attached to the head of the bed. One long sock still stretched through my mouth and was tied behind my head, and the other sock encased my hard cock. I felt just as helpless as when I had been hogtied, more a part of the furniture than at rest upon it.

Josh stood aside the bed, even with my head. With one swift motion, he pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside. Then his grey sweat pants were on the floor and he stood looking down at me wearing only loose black boxer shorts.

Looking directly into my eye, Josh seemed to sneer slightly and said softly "Look at me." I had been looking at him, so I was puzzled by the instruction. He broke eye contact and looked downward, and I realized he meant I should look at his cock, the outline of which I could clearly see raising a pouch of cloth in his boxers.

I shifted my gaze to his midsection, focusing on first his paunchy but muscled belly, then the interface between skin and cloth at the top of his boxers.

"That's right," he said, "This is for you." With one hand he reached down and adjusted the fly of his boxers, allowing his cock to push out through the opening of the fabric. Hard and angled aggressively upward, it had a bead of moisture emerging from the head, with just a hint of dark curly pubic hair visible at the base, mostly still inside his boxers.

As Josh stood with his cock exposed as if a trophy for his skillful rope work, he ran his hand up and down the length of his shaft with pride. Though I felt like I was well endowed myself, Josh's cock looked large and stout, masculine and commanding.

I was at once revolted and intrigued. Nothing about a penis is attractive to me the way a jiggling breast is, and yet my own erection surged beneath me, in defiance of my long held preference.

Josh seemed satisfied with his display, and took a step toward the middle of the bed, climbing on next to me, then straddling my ass. I felt the fabric of his boxers against my naked butt cheeks, and the moist skin of his cock against the very top of my crack and the small of my back. I was horrified at the thought of being penetrated, but quickly resigned myself to the fact that it was beyond my control.

Instead of pushing his cock into my ass as I expected, he kept rubbing it in the soft skin on the small of my back, going in and out of my crack. I felt his hand on my hip, pushing under me, digging for my cock. Finding it, he grabbed the sock that was covering it with a soft chuckle, and pulled it off swiftly.

"Lift your butt up," Josh said quietly, and I did as instructed, freeing his hand to stroke my cock firmly and rhythmically.

As he did this, he continued to grind his cock into the small of my back, moving and and out of the top of my ass crack. He seemed to be getting into it, sliding faster and with more force.

"Push your cheeks together," he breathed into my ear. I didn't immediately understand what he meant, but a moment later it dawned on me and I flexed my butt cheeks drawing them together. Josh reacted immediately, pushing harder and harder against me and starting to breathe more heavily.

The entire experience and all of the sensations were overwhelming. That Josh was pleasuring himself on me was astounding and even pleasurable for me, especially with him working my cock at the same time.

This went on for what seemed like a while with the sounds of our bodies coming together and heavy breathing filling the relative silence, punctuated by occasional grunts from Josh as he pushed his body back and forth on top of me.

Suddenly his motion was frenzied and he blurted out, "Fuck, gah!" His sliding motions became almost painful as he ground down with his entire body weight on my back. Then he slowed, and stopped. I immediately wondered if he had come on my back; I didn't feel any kind explosion of liquid, maybe just some sweat that had built up. But as a few moments of silence and stillness went by, I felt a cool spot on the very lower part of my back were his cum must have ended up.

Josh rose and walked across the room, coming back with a cloth that he wiped my back with perfunctorily. He sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, looking down at me silently.

Before he spoke, he laughed quietly, then said "Well that's a first for me, probably for you too." Not a question, just a statement.

Still breathing somewhat heavily, I watched him as he looked me up and down. He finally said, "We didn't get you off, did we?" Then he added, "Not that it's a requirement, bitch." He reached roughly under me and felt my cock, confirming it was still hard.

"Oh dear, what are we going to do with you?" He asked rhetorically.

Josh continued toying with my cock for a moment, then said "This is too much work with you laying on top of your cock." He immediately started untying me, first disconnecting my ankles from the bedframe, then untying the rope binding my ankles together. In short order my hands were un-tethered from the food of the bed, and I was left with just my hands cuffed, and the sock gag.

"Up you go," Josh said, "Kneel on the floor."

I slowly collected myself and slid off the bed, my hands in front of me cuffed together. Josh gave my ass a light slap that seemed to be designed to urge me along.

I knelt on the floor in the middle of the room. Josh stood in front of me in his black boxers, cock tucked back in its usual place. He looked contemplative for a long moment, then retrieved the handcuff key from the top of his dresser. Unlocking the cuffs for just a moment, he pulled my hands behind my back and quickly reapplied the cuffs.

Josh knelt behind me, and when I craned my head to look, he grabbed the tied end of the sock gag behind my head and twisted it so that I was forced to look forward. With this he scooted close to me, and I could feel his body, moist with sweat, touching my back. He reached around me to grab my cock, which had gone half limp during the last few minutes.

"You going soft on me bitch?" He asked jovially, and I in the blink of an eye I was rock hard again. "That's better," he remarked.

He began slowly rubbing up and down on my cock, jacking me off with a firm grip that sent tremors through my body. His other hand explored my chest, pinching each nipple until I flinched, then ultimately moving up to my neck where he began to squeeze. Gently at first, then a little more forcefully. I wasn't choking, but close to it.

Josh's stroking on my cock got progressively harder and faster as he gripped my neck and whispered in my ear, "You fucking love this, don't you?" Up and down, the friction right on the line between pleasure and pain. I knew I was going to be raw after this, but didn't really care.

"Stripped you down and tied you to my bed, and showed you off to a girl and you loved it, you perv," He continued. "I pleasured myself on your body and there wasn't shit you could do but take it."

His hand came off my neck just as the pressure was about to become unbearable. Still stroking, my world was his hand on my cock and his body against my back. His other hand traveled from my neck to my hip, across my lower back, and down to one butt cheek, giving it a sharp slap. Then his hand was between my cheeks, a finger rubbing the spot between my balls and ass. Without any warning a finger was pressing against my butthole, circling and pushing as the rubbing on my cock continued. Then his finger was inside me, and I didn't care. Further in it went, probing with the rhythm of his other hand stroking my cock. I felt the orgasm start to build again. His finger, large and insistent, pushed and beckoned, exploring me from the inside.

"Now I own you, asshole and all," Josh whispered, and I came. I grunted and my body jerked, and could I feel the muscles in my ass clamp down on his finger. He laughed as he stroked my cock still faster and harder, milking me relentlessly from inside and out.

Without warning, he stopped and withdrew his finger abruptly from my ass. He pushed me roughly on the shoulder and I fell forward on to my stomach, taking the brunt of the fall with my chest so that I wouldn't hit my head. I was still in the final throes of orgasm and jerked involuntarily as I shot the last part of my load on to Josh's floor.

Chuckling as he rose to his feet, he grabbed a cloth and wiped first one hand, then the other. Moving out of sight behind me, he said "Got you both ways, bitch."

There was silence for a few seconds as my breathing returned to normal. It felt surreal, laying naked in a post-orgasmic haze on Josh's floor, hands still cuffed securely behind my back, Josh's sock still between my lips and wrapped around my head.

"I'm going to wash my hands," Josh remarked, and I watched him stroll across the room to the door, then swiftly out into the hallway. The door closed behind him, and I was alone with my thoughts. Though I was only restrained by the metal handcuffs, I still felt quite captive as I contemplated what it would take to find my clothes and put them on with my hands stuck behind my back.

Josh came back in after a few minutes, and after sitting casually on his desk chair to regard me for a long moment, he retrieved the handcuff key and removed the cuffs from my wrists.

My hands dropped to my sides, and without fanfare Josh said, "Ok, you're free to go."

I rose slowly and raised my hands to the knot tying the gag sock behind my head.

"Nope," Josh said quickly, "leave that."

Confused, I dropped my hands and made my way around the room, extracting articles of clothing from their various landing places. I dressed quickly as Josh watched, looking bored.

When I stood after tying my shoes, Josh said, "Off with you then, and don't be a stranger." As if to punctuate his words, he gave me a playful shove toward the door.

Turning back toward him, I gestured to the sock still in my mouth, saying "Ock?"

Josh laughed at my attempt to talk through the gag and said, "Leave that on until you get back to your room. Understand?"

I paused as I pictured my impending walk of shame, then nodded reluctantly. I turned back to the door, opening it, and walked out of Josh's room and into the hallway, which was thankfully empty. As I made my way out of his dorm and back to mine with the wet sock in my mouth, I passed a few people who did double-takes, and a few others who either didn't notice or pretended not to.

I suppose stranger things are seen on the walkways of a college campus.

KennyJun
KennyJun
58 Followers
12