Who will Be the First to Give In? 01

Story Info
His daughter steps in to help after the death of his wife.
11k words
4.71
44.5k
88

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,323 Followers

James has had a rough time of it since his wife died. His daughter Gina sees him using alcohol for his pain and steps in to help before it's too late.

Hope you enjoy the story! Xo DG

Chapter 01

James...

The tinkle of ice against the crystal glass, the heat of the Florida sun, and the splashing in the aquamarine pool were vague and far away in my vodka-infused haze.

"I mean, I'm sorry but she is so fucking hot," he said, actually groaning aloud. "That rack. She must be a D cup. And those legs... I would love to feel them locked around me while I was buried deep in that sweet pussy." My head swung around and I blinked to bring John into focus. He glanced at me for a moment, then swung his gaze back to the blonde perched on the high lifeguard stand.

I glanced at her, took a last swig of icy vodka, and motioned for another. I looked for and found the source of the buzzing in my ears. Bees swarmed the flaming orange hibiscus that surrounded the pool, as much for privacy as for landscape color. The country club was well-appointed aesthetically as well as any luxury a member would need. A tiny lizard caught my attention. He was on the branch and I contemplated whether a bee would sting him.

"James, I know I shouldn't be talking about her like that. Sorry old man. If I was you I'd be incensed. But you're too shitfaced." His nervous laugh got my attention and I turned to see him still staring, and nearly drooling at the object of his lust.

"I -" I stopped while the server placed a fresh club monogrammed napkin on the table along with the drink. Rivulets of water ran down the sparkling crystal when the hot air hit the cold glass. The snow white napkin sucked it up and fascinated, I watched the water ring form and slowly spread.

"What was that?" John asked when I didn't continue. But I was too slow to respond for him and he continued. "I wouldn't blame you if you were angered." I quickly downed the vodka. "I know you've been having a tough time of it. I mean with your wife and all," he said in a nicer tone, trailing off before getting in deeper.

I opened my mouth while trying to assimilate thoughts and words. Suddenly the blonde stood up, grabbed her towel, and climbed down the ladder. She exchanged a few words with a brunette wearing the same swimsuit before walking over to our table. She stood between my wide-open legs and leaned on the arms of my chair. Her face was blurry, but I recognized her.

Leaning over she whispered in my ear, "Dad you're drinking too much, I'll drive you home. We'll pick your car up tomorrow." I nodded. She looked over at John. "Mr. Jeffries, hello, how are you?"

"Happy to see you, Gina," he grinned and she laughed. She turned and walked towards the clubhouse. "You're a lucky man, James. Damn lucky."

I watched her walk away, the fog of the vodka not allowing me a coherent thought. Then again, it had been six months since I had any real thoughts about much of anything.

"C'mon Dad," Gina said opening the car door. I swung my feet out and stood up in one motion. My world spun. "Be careful!" She braced me between her body and the car before I fell. With her arm around my waist, we made it to the door. I teetered while she unlocked the door and shoved it open.

"I got this," I mumbled after she closed the door behind us.

"No way. I don't trust you. You need to sleep it off."

She guided me to the bedroom, pulled my shirt over my head, and removed my shoes and socks. She pulled the covers back and motioned for me to get into bed. I followed instructions while she pulled the drapes over the French doors. The room was plunged into darkness. She stood next to the bed.

"Thank you, baby," I said. Her eyes were shiny with unshed tears.

"This has become a habit with you since mom... Since mom died." She stood up quickly and while she walked out of the room said, "I need to get out of these clothes." She had to wear country club clothes while she was there and always changed as soon as she got home. This time I knew she needed to escape from the situation. My situation.

I hadn't handled the sudden death of my wife well. I found that the numbing alcohol was the only thing that gave me relief. I also knew I hadn't been there for my daughter as I should have been.

She came back wearing a white tank top and grey knit shorts and sat on the edge of the bed. The tank stretched tight across her breasts, dark shadows of nipples poking through the thin fabric. Damn that John, I thought.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked. She brushed the hair off my forehead.

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"Would you lay with me a while?" I asked, wondering as the words came out of my mouth where that came from. It was too late to take them back now.

"I'd love to," she said smiling. She leaned over and turned the bedside lamp off.

I held the covers up and she slipped in next to me. She put her head on my shoulder and her arm across my chest. Her soft breath blew warm puffs across my skin. When I placed my hand on her side, on her ribs, she leaned into me. Her firm but soft breasts pressed into my side, her legs stretched out against mine.

The last thought I had before falling asleep is that I haven't felt this loved in six months.

Gina...

I saw that old lecher sitting with dad and cringed. First, because dad had another drink every time I looked over. Second, that creepy old guy was always checking me out. He wasn't much older than my dad but was probably fifty pounds heavier and it was all in his belly. He wasn't the model of manscaping or skin care.

Dad always took pride in his appearance and kept his thick hair styled and trimmed and his face shaved. Unlike John who had yellowing grey hair, dad has silvery hair that sparkles in the sun. Much of that was due to Mom who made sure he used the right shampoo and skin soap.

Our lives fell apart when she died. One minute she was here, the next she was gone. I still sometimes can't believe she won't just walk in the door. Worst of all, dad has not recovered at all. His drinking will become a problem if something isn't done about it now. He needs distraction from the pain. The corporation nearly runs itself and takes little of his time. His dad, my grandpa, started the business fifty years ago and turned it into an empire.

We live in my grandparent's home now. Six bedrooms and seven baths mansion is a better word for it. The first thing I did when we moved in was to redecorate my bedroom and renovate the bathroom. The remainder of the house was stuck in my grandparent's era. Mom was not a decorator nor ever even had an interest in making any changes in the house.

It wouldn't be the first time I had to drive dad home from the club because he had too much to drink. I had to find a way to make it that last. He had to set the booze down and leave it alone. He needed a purpose.

Snuggling in next to him was unbelievably comforting. I felt protected, but I also felt protecting of him. He fell asleep first and not long after I did as well.

Some hours later I woke up tight against his hard body. He had stayed in shape by going to the gym and playing golf regularly. Sometimes while I slept I threw my leg over him, and my tits were mashed against his side and on his chest. It occurred to me his cock was hot and hard under my thigh at the same time my nipples hardened.

This can't be happening. It's my dad, for god's sake I thought.

He stirred slightly and I realized his hand was tucked under my breast. His thumb on the sensitive underside. My thin t-shirt served no barrier to the heat. I didn't move. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to think about it. I just wanted to feel.

James...

I was startled awake not knowing where I was, who I was with, or even what time it was. It slowly came back to me. The whole thing. Now that I was sober, I realized what an ugly scene it had to have been.

Gina stirred against me, pressing tighter into me. My cock throbbed under the soft skin of her inner thigh. My hand was nearly on her tit, my finger inches from her nipple. The sweet scent of her hair draped over my shoulder and on my chest. Her tit mashed into my side poking her hard nipple into me with each breath.

I was now hyper-aware of every sensation. She sighed and slid her hand up my chest to my shoulder, which pulled the bottom edge of her shirt from under my hand. Her hot skin under my fingertips was so enticing. When she moved, her thigh rubbed my cock and I gasped from pleasure. My cock began throbbing hard and I could tell by her breathing she was awake.

"Mmm, morning daddy," she whispered giggling. She took her hand off my shoulder and twisted back to stretch her arm high.

When she moved, her tit dropped into my hand. Oh my god, it was so soft and firm at the same time. Her nipple hardened in my palm. I didn't move. I didn't want to break the spell. I knew she would soon realize how wrong it was for us to do this and that would be the end of it. Before it even started.

But she didn't move but stretched her hand behind her head which pressed that sweet flesh harder into my hand.

"This was nice, dad," she whispered.

"It was, baby. It really was." I hesitated. "But I need to apologize for earlier. I—"

"Let's not talk about it. Let's just enjoy each other for a bit hmm."

"Yes. I love you."

"I love you too, daddy."

I slowly moved my hand letting my fingers trail over the mound of her breast and lightly grazing her hard nipples before moving my hand down her side to rest lightly on her hip.

Suddenly she rolled up to her knees and leaned on each side of my shoulders. Her long hair draped around our faces like a shimmering curtain of privacy. Her breasts hung like melons and swayed in the thin t-shirt.

She brushed my lips with hers and said, "I'm going to get dinner started. Why don't you stay here for a while and... enjoy yourself." She smiled and again brushed her lips over mine.

The door had barely closed behind her and I had my dick in my hand. With the foreplay we just had, I came hard and loud in minutes.

Gina...

His cock felt so good under my thigh. I didn't care if he was my dad. He was a man. A sexy man that's turning me on in all ways.

I hadn't dated much since mom died. Not that men didn't try at the country club. I just never took anyone up on it. I worked full-time there in the summer and full-time in college the rest of the year. I enjoyed being there. Everyone was nice, they treated their employees very well, and we could make use of everything the club members did.

When I started working there three summers ago, the manager hired me on the spot. He was older than me but not as old as dad. He had been a model, a quite successful model I discovered.

His blue-green eyes easily had the girl that had just graduated high school. The first time he called me into his office. He told me how sexy I looked in the lifeguard bathing suit. I laughed because it wasn't revealing. Nothing like the bikini I wore at the beach.

He stood behind me in front of the mirror. My breasts were large enough that there was a hint of cleavage in the high scoop neckline. Because I was a D cup, the suit stretched tightly across my mountains. He ran his hands up my sides and over my breasts bringing my nipples to hard knots that poked out through the red knit.

He slowly slid the straps over my shoulders and inch by inch revealed my tits. He moaned in my ear and told me what a gorgeous body I had. He slipped his hand into my suit and between my legs. He was experienced and brought me to a sobbing orgasm. While I fell apart in his arms, he pushed my suit off. I was naked and he made me feel beautiful.

He fucked me from behind while we watched in the mirror. He made me watch myself cum. He made sure I understood that he came that hard because of me. That I got him that hot. He taught me how to be a lover that summer.

He would bend me over his desk and take me from behind. He would sit me on the edge of his desk and eat me until I had a screaming orgasm. Then he would drive into me and I would come on his cock. I would straddle him on his desk chair and bounce us to groaning orgasms. We would sneak into the showers in the locker room and fuck. We fucked in the steam room and sauna. We fucked on the dewy grass of the ninth hole. We fucked in a golf cart and on the tennis court. And we fucked, swam, and played in the pool half the night.

By the end of that summer, I was a sensual sexual woman.

James...

I sat at the table and watched Gina working in the kitchen. She couldn't have looked sexier in that tight tank and shorts. I was no longer perplexed about my feelings toward her. I no longer argued with myself as to whether our relationship was right or wrong. I decided to take it as it came. Let her lead.

She set the table and glanced at me before going to get the food. "What are you looking at?" she smiled cheekily.

I just grinned, not about to tell her I was imagining her naked in the kitchen. How I wanted to set her on the table and feast on her sweet pussy. And how I wanted to titty fuck her. Oh god, how I wanted to titty fuck those luscious tits.

We sat across from each other talking about anything and everything as we ate. I helped her clear the dishes and she loaded the dishwasher.

"I'm going up to shower," she said after putting the finishing touches on the kitchen.

"Me too. I'm going to the office for a while today."

Before I left I went to her room, which was on another wing of the second floor. The door was open. The scent of roses wafted on the damp steamy air in clouds coming out the open door of her bathroom. I hadn't been to her room in quite some time so I took a moment to take in her style.

Where mine was white with flowers, thanks to my wife. Gina used greys, black, and chrome creating an intimate atmosphere. Subdued lighting, thick carpeting, and a variety of textures made it an inviting and relaxing environment. Her bedspread was soft black velvet that shimmered in the soft lighting. Even a bright morning didn't interrupt the comforting aura.

"Daddy!" she came out, belting her short white terry robe. A towel was turban style wrapping her head. I was stunned at her beauty. No makeup or hair to take away from her gorgeous face. She came up to me. "Mmm, you smell nice."

"So do you, baby. Like roses." I looked at her face. "You remind me so much of your mom. You got her best features and thankfully none of mine." I chuckled ruefully.

She rested her arms on my shoulders, her face inches from mine. "I'd hope not. I wouldn't want to be as handsome as you are. You needed a son to carry on those genes. We do have the same eyes!" she smiled, her ice-blue eyes locking with mine.

I willed myself not to touch her. I couldn't trust myself. Had I held her waist, I would've had to pull her against me. If I'd done that, she would have felt the throbbing hard-on in my pants that were currently hidden by my suit jacket.

"I'm off today, will you be late?" she asked.

"No, I'm only going in for a few hours. I'll be back early afternoon."

She smiled and pressed her lips on mine, then turned and walked away. Her robe was short enough to see the bottom curves of her fantastic ass. I turned and fled the room.

Gina...

If dad would have walked into my room a minute sooner he would have heard me moaning out a trembling orgasm. He would have heard me saying his name as I envisioned him in there with me. But that will happen soon enough.

I dressed and went to prepare a chicken salad and fruit for lunch. I set the table at the pool for lunch, stashed the food in the refrigerator in the outdoor kitchen, and went to my room to put on my bikini. I grabbed a book I'd been wanting to read and headed to the pool.

Another beautiful sunny day in Florida and I intended to enjoy it. Since the relationship between us changed, it has felt as though a weight lifted off my shoulders. Since mom died, I was in a grey fog. I wanted dad to emerge from that fog with me. It was time we both moved on.

"Ah, my sun bunny is out here!"

I was stretched out on the chaise, wearing my favorite neon orange bikini. It not only showed off my tan but my best asset... my tits. Not that men wouldn't notice them if they were covered. My lifeguard suit is complete coverage, but men still ogle.

"Yes! Get your suit on and join me. I have lunch in the fridge when you're ready."

Dad kept up with the latest men's styles, but one thing trend he didn't follow was the baggy shorts men wore to the beach. And I loved it. His shorts were snug, knit, and ended at his upper thigh. He did only wear them here at our pool, and now I was even happier about that because I realized how they showed off the considerable bulge. The women at the club would be ogling him if they saw him in those shorts.

He dropped his towel on the chaise next to mine and dove into the pool. He came up sputtering and splashing. I yelped when the water hit my sun-hot skin. The only thing I could do was run and jump in too.

When I surfaced he dove between my legs and pushed me high while I straddled his shoulders. I tucked my feet between his arms and side and he had his hands on my thighs. Suddenly he dropped, came up, and tossed me off his shoulders.

We laughed as we wrestled in the water, always our fun pool time. He grabbed me around the waist from behind and as I bent forward, my ass ground into his dick. It was semi-hard and quickly engorged. I held his hands around my waist knowing he would let me go. He tried, but with a low growl tightened his grip and allowed me to push back into him.

"Oh baby," he said, his voice trembling. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and just enjoyed the hardness throbbing against my ass. "It has been a long time since I've had someone so close to me. Yesterday and then now..."

I turned my head, my lips near his ear. "It's okay daddy. It's all good." He groaned and wrapped his arms around me holding me close and tight. After a few moments, I said, "I'm getting hungry. Can you lunch too?"

While I got the food ready, out of the corner of my eye I caught his cock tenting his swim shorts. He grabbed his towel, wrapped it around his waist, and came to sit at the table.

I didn't put on my cover-up, deciding he needed some eye candy. My tits were so big that they usually rested on the table as I ate unless I sat back in the chair. Of course, I sat close to the table and smiled indulgently when he kept glancing at them.

We talked for a while when we finished eating and I began to yawn. "I think I need a nap. How about you?"

"I could yes, great idea," he said, getting up to help clear the dishes.

"I'll meet you in my room," I said. When he looked as though he was going to say something, or make an excuse, I turned and walked into the house before he had a chance.

When I redecorated my room, I had the lighting follow voice instructions. When I came out of the bathroom after a quick rinse, I said, "Intimate lighting." Immediately the room plunged into a dark intimate place with just enough mood lighting.

James...

It was like the flip of a light switch. Our pool play went from innocent father-daughter fun to latent seduction. I let Gina take the lead and today I could see where we were headed. I can't say how I felt about it yet. My dick said go for it, but my brain said wait for a minute old man. I acquiesced and said I won't wait, but I will take it slow.

Her velvet bedspread was pushed back revealing dove-grey sheets. The lighting was intimate, as I'm sure was intended. Just then she walked out of her bathroom. I stopped. Just when I thought she couldn't look more beautiful, she knocked me off my feet.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,323 Followers