All Comments on 'Who will Be the First to Give In? 01'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Such a wonderful opening chapter! And the final three words ... 'to be continued'... promise so much. I'm a huge advocate of tease and denial (at least where my cuckold is concerned) but this is something different. 'Tease and a promise of things to come (cum?)' maybe? I can't wait for chapter 2. I give this opening chapter the full 5 stars.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

Such a wonderful and teasing story. I can't wait to read chapter 2. I was hard the whole time I read this chapter.

dietz100001dietz100001over 1 year ago

So good can't wait for chapter II.

You spin a heavenly tale.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes yes, you're so right. I'm behind on several storylines. So sorry that the hurricane happened, and I could not stay on schedule for you. Other authors no doubt keep a better schedule than I do, please feel free to check in with them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another spectacularly amazing story with so much heat and taboo eroticism all paced wonderfully. I look forward to the following chapters and adventures.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great fantasy and you, my Dear, are a great story teller! Looking forward to learning more about this couple and their initiation of the new room!

Cheers

SAGE

justhorny2justhorny2over 1 year ago

Great story hope for the next chapter soon. Then possibly a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice…looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost a 5, however a couple of inconsistencies, in the shower they hadn't seen each other nude? yet when she came home prior to this he was nude on the balcony. Why was he in a drunken stupor over a wife who gave him very little sex and who it seems had kicked him out, or at least had caused him to leave and only come back because of his daughter?

I am still looking forward to the next instalment, I predict they will fuck in the new bedroom :)

LucieLou007LucieLou007over 1 year ago

Wow ! That was hot, look forward to more :D

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

Very Good. Hot and nasty....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far, so good. A plausible fantasy.

GeorgiaLokiGeorgiaLokiover 1 year ago

Excellent all ready looking forward to part 2.

HtslHtslover 1 year ago

I have to agree to anonymous. Such inconsistencies are disturbing. But that is not enough for me to reduce the rating. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot.

DchargerDchargerabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure what to say. I'm speechless in a good way. This story is RED HOT!!! Looking forward to reading the next chapter. When I wasn't picking up jaw up off the floor from all the excitement, I was smiling w/ delight. 5 stars for sure. I'd give 500 if possible. Look forward to reading more stories that you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well you certainly kept us at the edge, but wonderful writing. BRAVO!!!! JEF

TheOldStudTheOldStud6 months ago

Great story. I'll second the very minor inconsistencies mentioned 10 commenters below...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...