Who will Be the First to Give In? 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so hot and hard inside me," she murmured, riding a bit faster.

She drove me higher and higher doing that. I gripped her thighs, wanting to drive up into her, but held back. Determined to not lose control. To enjoy the slow grind. Appreciate the slow trip to the top, knowing that when I went off the edge, it would be spectacular. She adjusted and began moaning when my cock abraded her clit.

"Cum for me, baby," I said.

I grimaced when her cunt began to squeeze rhythmically. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to draw it out as long as we could. As I could. Another orgasm like that and I'd be flying off into the stratosphere too.

I rubbed my palms on her hard nipples, making her moan louder. Her nipples were like long bullets while I tugged and twisted.

She flattened her hands on my chest and rode faster, riding the waves of orgasm again. This time she took me with her.

"Oh fuck," I ground out, grunting with each peak of my orgasm.

I heard the last of her soft mews and she collapsed on my chest.

"Dad. It just keeps getting better," she said breathlessly.

"Yes it does, love," I agreed and hugged her against me.

Gina...

Dad's heart-to-heart about my career and the house surprised me. I loved him that much more for being sensitive to my needs, over his preferences.

I grew up knowing I'd take over the business. No one else in the family could do it, so it was always up to me. Truth be known, I never minded. I was looking forward to stepping into my dad's role, just as he did for his dad.

But he planted the seed that I might want to do something else. I had to admit to myself I loved decorating. I was proud of my room and surprised myself with how beautiful dad's room is. But would I want to do that for the rest of my life? That was going to take some consideration. Classes would be starting soon, and I would have to decide if I wanted to change my major, switch schools, or what.

I thought about the house I grew up in. I loved it, but because it was always the same as when my grandparents lived it, I never really thought of it as ours. Mom was never interested in changing anything, and dad was busy with the business. It is a huge old mansion, much out of date. The kitchen and bathrooms were in wonderful condition, but old-fashioned.

But if I had to make a decision, sell or stay, I know right now what I'd prefer. But not for the reason dad might think.

"Every time I turn around, I find something new," he laughed, looking at the keypad next to the bed.

"Well yeah, that's the fun of a new bedroom! Try one and see what happens," I said, giggling.

"Hmm," he said pursing his lips and looking at the ceiling. "Would she try to kill me or not?"

We both laughed as he chose an option and the television began to rise at the foot of the bed.

"Whoa! I like this," he said plumping the pillows behind his head and settling in. He scanned the channels until a football game appeared. He glanced at me and laughed. "What?! This wasn't what you had in mind?"

I rolled across the bed and put my head on his shoulder. "You can watch anything you want. I'm just not guaranteeing that you'll see the end of it."

"Oooh, that sounds like a promise."

"It is!" I said. "Always."

We often watched football together, so I didn't mind. I ran my hand over his bare chest, toying with the curls.

"Mmm," he hummed gathering me to his side.

"I've been thinking about what we were talking about the other day." He nodded. "I think I am ready for a change. Exactly what kind of change is what I'm not sure about."

"There's no hurry, love. You don't have a deadline on anything."

"No, I get that, but if I want to change my major, I'd rather not start this semester without considering the classes I'd want or need." After a moment I added, "That's if I decide to change majors."

"Good point. It's totally up to you to decide. I'm a hundred percent behind any decision you make." He kissed the top of my head. I snuggled against him and promptly fell asleep.

I woke up before dad, which was unusual, so I decided to surprise him.

"I couldn't believe you beat me up," he said in a groggy voice. His arms wrapped around me from behind. "Pretty damn sexy to come into the kitchen to you in a sheer black nightie and apron." He laughed.

I sniffed and flipped the pancakes. "I don't think you fully appreciate the new fashion statement I'm making."

"Oh, I appreciate it. I really do," he murmured, kissing my neck and pushing his hardness into my back.

"Behave! I made you pancakes. You better appreciate that more right now," I laughed.

He turned and poured a cup of coffee, refilling mine. "Yes, I better be quiet," he laughed, sitting at the breakfast table.

He watched me move from stove to refrigerator to sink and back around again. It was a large kitchen, as these types of houses would have. Through the years many a caterer had created silver-plated trays of hors d'oeuvres in this kitchen.

"You know, this room is the one that needs renovation. Major," he said looking around. "Don't know if you want to take it on or not?"

I squealed, ran over to him, plopped in his lap, and planted a messy wet kiss on him. "Yessssss, of course!"

"Mmm, you better stop that or we won't eat any breakfast. And it does seem a shame to waste it. Especially since it's so rare," he guffawed.

I jumped off his lap and put my hands on my hips. "You're gonna get it for that one. Just you watch!"

I sashayed to the warming drawer and gathered all the dishes. I stood at the table and untied my apron revealing the sheer nightie. He swallowed hard at the sight of my hard nipples through the sheer.

He sliced through the butter and dropped it on his pancakes. It slowly melted and ran down over the edge and dripped onto the plate. He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"You don't play fair you know." He reached for the maple syrup. "It's not nice to do that to your dad." I watched the stream of syrup spread over the golden cake and drip off the edges, mingling with the rich butter.

"Oh. Hmm. Now you're going to play the dad card, are you?" I huffed and stabbed a piece of pancake, shoving it in my mouth.

With deliberate movements, he picked up the plate of bacon, removed two pieces, and set the plate near mine.

"Just saying," he said and commenced eating.

Afterward, while I was at the sink rinsing the dishes and loading them in the dishwasher, he came up behind me.

"Mmm, feeling you close," I whispered, wiping the sink dry.

"You're so sexy when you're doing dishes."

I laughed. "I trained for it." I wiggled my ass against his hardening cock.

"You're trained alright," he said, sliding my nightie up my thighs.

"Oh my, fucked at the sink." We looked out the window facing the driveway where any visitor or delivery person could easily see in. I pulled the gown over her head. "Ohhhh, so dangerous. Anyone could see my tits, daddy."

"Yes, they could. Does it excite you?" He ran his hand over my stomach and between my legs. He stroked a finger through the folds. "So wet."

I heard the rustling of his shorts as they hit the floor and his cock slipped between my legs. I moaned.

"Fuck me. Right here."

I leaned over and pushed my ass out. He slid his cock in and I shuddered from the wonderful feeling of his cock stretching my canal. The first time was the best. He shoved into me, and my tits bounced. I was secretly hoping someone would come by and see me.

We fucked hard and fast. It was exciting for us both. Fucking in the kitchen window. To not only be seen but that someone could see that knew us. That knew we were father and daughter. Just thinking that sent me over the edge. He ground in deep and filled me with hot seed.

After we caught our breath, he said, "Sorry love, maybe next time." He read my mind.

That afternoon I sat at my computer for a few hours researching my future. When I got done, I still wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I knew where I was going to do it if I did.

That evening dad took me out to dinner. It was nice to dress up and get out, but it wasn't fun. We had to be careful because we couldn't show any intimacy toward each other. Because of the business, too many knew dad, and several business acquaintances did in fact stop by our table.

I ordered another bourbon. "Gina, I don't want to have to carry you out of here," he laughed.

"I'm okay," I sulked.

"I know how you feel, love. I feel the same way, but we can't afford to take a chance. People would never understand."

I nodded and ran my finger around the rim of my glass. "I know. You're right. We can never do what we want. Not if we live in this town."

I shivered as we walked through the parking lot to the car.

"You're cold, love?" he asked placing his arm around my shoulders.

"Fall is in the air. I love fall, but I hate the thought of winter coming."

"Yeah, me too. When I was a kid, I loved the cold and snow. But the older I get..." he admitted.

"And you're not even old yet," I smiled.

"Why thank you!"

I went into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee when we got home.

"Were you serious about renovating the kitchen?"

"I am, yes. After seeing how you handled both bathrooms, I know you can handle the technicalities of a kitchen." He hesitated. "If you want to do it, that is."

I nodded. "I've been thinking about it, and I'd like to do it. I have a few sketches. Would you like to see?"

"Yes! Love it!"

We poured over the sketches and made notes and lists until the wee hours of the morning. Dad looked at his watch and I yawned. We laughed and headed upstairs arms around each other.

James...

I could see changes in Gina. Not major, but subtle. It appears she is coming into herself now that she realized she's not locked into school or the business. I think she's enjoying the choices. Whether she changes her mind, I have no clue, but I love that she feels free to make her own choices.

I have some news that I haven't told her about. She has enough on her mind, and I don't need her input for this decision. In fact, I prefer not knowing her opinion on my selling the business.

It was something I hadn't considered, but recently got a lucrative offer on a buyout. I have been putting them off but leaning more toward taking the offer.

"You're home early!" Gina came bounding in from work. "Seems sad that summer is coming to an end. They were lamenting it at the pool today." She dropped her bag on the kitchen chair and went to pour a glass of water.

"Too nice to work a full day," I laughed.

She leaned on the counter and looked contemplative. "Do you think mom was seeing someone else when you were married?"

I blinked, wondering where that came from. "I admit I did wonder. We had a great sex life until shortly before we separated. It was almost overnight that it fizzled. The day I left I couldn't remember the last time we did have sex." I shrugged. "I truly don't know, Gina. Certainly, no proof." I got lunch meat and condiments out of the refrigerator. "It was never the same after I came back."

She got the bread, and we got busy making sandwiches and that subject was over. Thankfully. I felt as though I was living a new, fresh life now and didn't want to dwell on the past or anything that couldn't be fixed now.

Gina...

I could tell by the look on dad's face that I surprised him with my question. I don't know why or how something just pops into my head. Out of the blue. Like a memory escape from the darkness.

It was the summer after I graduated. I hadn't started college yet but worked part-time at the club. I came home and was in the kitchen making myself lunch when mom walked in.

"Oh, I didn't know you were home yet," she said, seemingly flustered. Her cheeks were rosy, and her clothing rumpled. At the same time, the front door opened and shut.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Just a friend!" she snapped. Then changed her tone and said, "Here, I'll make your lunch."

It was all very mysterious, but I was young and had my own life to think about. But why they popped into my mind today, I'll never know. I did know that I wouldn't take it any further with dad. He stayed with her and tried to make the best of it, but it appeared she wasn't of like mind.

I took the week off at the country club so I could help with the kitchen demolition. The contractor was happy to answer my questions. I was working with an architect because I wanted to move a wall and just generally wanted professional input. She was happy to answer questions as well when I told her I was considering a degree in design.

She stopped by late in the day. Her work was done, but I think she wanted to show some support for my endeavor.

"Stephanie!" I exclaimed, opening the door. I didn't expect her today but was pleased. "Come on in. Hopefully, it's not too dusty in here. I sealed the kitchen off but it looks like some leaked through."

"It's just fine, Gina." She gave me a warm hug. "I'm on my way home and thought I'd check out your project."

The cranberry-red suit she wore showed off her perfect figure. The jacket was cinched at the waist, highlighting her hourglass figure. She was a D cup as well but had curvaceous hips that I would love to have. Shiny straight black hair was tied up in a bun loosely at the back of her head, but I suspected her hair was midway down her back. At least. Incredibly long black lashes shaded big round dark brown eyes.

"You could have been a model!" I blurted.

"Why thank you, sweetie. I did some when I was younger, but now that I'm in my fifties, I don't think I'd be high on the list," she laughed.

She thought nothing of walking through the dusty kitchen in black suede spike heels and seemed comfortable amid the mess.

The plastic covering the door whipped back and dad stepped in.

"What a mess," he said, gazing around. Everything was down and gone. Lath and plaster are gone. We were starting from zero. He looked at me, then noticed Stephanie. "Oh! Hello," he walked over and extended his hand. "James."

They get to know you chatted and I noticed her flirting with dad. I smiled, knowing that attention from the opposite sex was always a good thing for egos. Dad took good care of himself, working out every day and always looking sharp. As he did today in a dove-grey suit and grey-blue matte tie.

"I'll leave you two to talk business," dad said, nodding to Stephanie and disappeared behind the plastic.

"Handsome man," she said.

"Yes, he is," I agreed, happy and not jealous as I would've thought. Maybe I was finally a grown-up, I thought, laughing to myself.

After a shower, buffing, shaving, and creaming I came to bed wearing one of the vintage slips that I often used for nightwear.

"Mmm, it has been a long time since you've worn your sexy vintage,' dad said from the bed.

"It has! I seem to go through cycles of interest," I laughed.

I cuddled up against him in bed. "As long as you don't lose interest in me!"

"Not a chance," I said, kissing him. "I noticed someone else took quite an interest in you today."

He laughed. "Really? I guess she was flirting. Are you mad?"

"No! I thought it was sexy. She's an older woman and hot. Someone you should have met a long time ago. Even if you were still married."

"You're suggesting that I should have had an affair?" he asked incredulously.

"Sure, why not. If someone's spouse isn't keeping them happy, and you've done all you can to remedy that, why not." I shrugged.

"Hmm, although I do think you're absolutely right, too many think their spouse should be true to them no matter how they treat them. Marriage shouldn't be a life sentence with someone."

"You know you're right. I know people that have been dumped, crow about how good they were to their spouse, how hot their sex life was, and how much attention they paid to him or her. I always have to laugh... If they made it so good for them, they wouldn't have left?"

"Truth."

We watched the movie for a while.

"The workmen will be coming in to begin putting the kitchen back together again. I'm going to go out and pick out tile, flooring, and all the other details. Want to come with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope. It's your baby. Baby," he grinned. "I trust your taste. You've done a great job thus far."

He ran his hand up my thigh under the frilly slip. He hummed softly when he discovered no panties. He rolled on his back.

"I want some of that, love."

I straddled his face and let him guide me lower. Teeth plucked at my swelling lips and I moaned. Oh, that felt so good. He buried his mouth between my wet folds. He flicked his tongue on my clit and slipped a finger inside me. I hissed through my teeth.

"Oh my god, dad, that feels so fucking good," I moaned. He grabbed my hips and pulled my cunt onto his face. I could feel my juices flowing. He lapped them up, sending me into a frenzy. "I'm cumming," I shouted.

He fucked me with his fingers and tongued my clit rhythmically. I came slamming back to earth only to have him send me back up again. I threaded my fingers through his hair and gripped, shuddering out another orgasm.

I nearly threw myself off him. "No more... So tender..." I gasped.

He rolled up on his elbow and looked at me. "You're done already? You're no fun," he pushed his lower lip out in a fake pout. I laughed because my juices were still wet on his face.

He growled and grabbed to tickle until I cried uncle. I flopped on my back again.

"I wonder if everyone has as much fun during sex as we do?"

"Hell no!" he said. "They only wish they did." I giggled.

The workers left mid-afternoon the next day because they'd run out of supplies. That gave me a chance to make some phone calls. My future, my career, would hinge on the answers that I would get.

We had been ordering in or going out since the kitchen remodel started. I set up a china, crystal, and candle table on our bedroom balcony. I had ordered from one of those special events, birthday anniversary type restaurants. Normally we'd eat at that type of place, but I didn't want to do that this time.

I pulled on a slinky bias-cut black sheath from my vintage stash and got out mom's white pearls and bracelet.

"Wow, what's the occasion?" he asked just as I was coming out of the bathroom. "Scratch that. I don't care because I'm bowled over by my gorgeous daughter." He tossed his suitcoat on the bed and loosened his tie.

"We eat first then play later! "I laughed, avoiding his lunge toward me. "And talk too."

"Talk, huh? That sounds serious. Let's eat. I think I'll need sustenance for this," he grinned.

He placed his napkin next to his plate and sat back in the chair. "It's amazing how restaurants can make the food as good as being there. That was delicious. The company is better. The atmosphere perfect," he said, gazing over the balcony rail.

"It is a beautiful night. I was afraid it'd be too cool, but we're having a last blast of summer night weather."

I got up and cleared the plates, bringing a bottle of wine and two stems.

"Hmm, nice," he said, pouring.

"I've been thinking about what we talked about." Even in the candle's glow, he could see the seriousness of our talk. He nodded but didn't interrupt. "I am enjoying the renovations and decorating. Along the line, I talked to contractors, builders, and other people I'd be dealing with if I were a decorator. Stephanie has been encouraging me to look at college design courses."

He leaned his forearms on the table and leaned in to listen carefully.

"I called the college about transferring credits and discovered that some of them would transfer. If I don't get credit, I figure what I've learned in the business classes won't hurt in my career as a whole."