Who will Be the First to Give In? 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely not. Very smart. Did you find a college you'd like to go to?" he asked.

"I did." I picked at a piece of lint on the tablecloth.

"And?"

"It's in Savannah and that's so far but there are colleges closer that have the same--"

"No. If Savannah is best and that's what you want, that's it. End of discussion." He pounded his hand on the table lightly. "Don't ever ever settle for less, love. Grab what you want in life."

I sighed and smiled, loving him even more. "Thank you, dad. You're the best."

We went on to talk details and he told me to get things rolling if I wanted to start the next semester.

James...

I admit I was taken aback when Gina suggested that I should have taken a lover. I've had women come on to me through the years, but other than the situation when we were separated, I never took them up on it.

We did have a good marriage other than the sexual aspect. And although I didn't tell Gina, I did think that her mom was having an affair those last years. There are telltale signs that we can see when we've been with someone for so many years. Then a man that I didn't know was at her funeral, and too distraught for a coworker or friend. But that was all behind me now.

I don't know why, but that she chose Savannah for school excited me. It was hundreds of miles away, I know. But that it came at a time when I was considering selling the business as well as the house, it seemed as though it was all falling into place.

Of course, I had to discuss it with Gina, but I suspected she would be thrilled. I decided to let her get her transfer in order as well as finish the kitchen before I asked her about my idea.

The banging and hammering began in the early morning. I peeked through the plastic, not daring to venture in wearing my suit. I could see progress, but to me, there was still a long way to go.

Suddenly Gina appeared nearly unrecognizable in a head wrap, goggles, and white painter's suit.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, her eyes hopeful through the dusty lenses.

"I think it's... It's... Getting there."

She laughed.

"It's closer to being done than you think. Hey, I think it'd be better no more peeking... I'll show you the finished product?"

"If it's anything like the introduction to my bedroom, I'm all in," I grinned lecherously and laughed.

As soon as I got into my office, I placed a few phone calls. Now that I knew my daughter's plans, I knew what I was going to do. I felt a little thrill go through my body, something alien to me, but I liked it.

Gina...

I was getting excited now that the kitchen was coming together. I was surprised at how quickly it happened once the cabinets were installed. I helped with the paint and oversaw a few details that I wanted to make sure were right. Appliances were being delivered soon. It was nearly there.

I was able to transfer credits and sign up online. Some of my current classes and the professor's input helped me considerably. I would take some online classes for the first semester, which was perfect because it allowed me to stay here and wrap my life up. Dad seemed to be wanting a change as well and I was anxious to hear what his plans were. I was almost certain that he would be selling the house, which mean a renovation of some other rooms. I did wonder where he would live once he sold. I never got a hint of that and was a bit anxious about it.

James...

Everything began to fall into place almost immediately which was quite a relief to me. I was eager to share everything with Gina but wanted to have the facts in hand. That was my business and was uneasy when there were issues. Thankfully it was all rolling along smoothly.

I picked up two Italian meals on the way home. I was grateful that we'd be getting the kitchen back to working order because eating restaurant food all this time was getting old.

It was another unseasonably warm evening, and we chose to eat on the balcony again.

I pushed my plate away and poured us both more wine.

"I think I have everything set up for the transfer. I will take online courses the first semester and then start on campus. So, I'll be able to stay home longer," she smiled and raised her eyebrows.

"That's great love." I took her hand on the table. "I'm so glad you're doing what you want. What you love." I twirled the stem of the wineglass between my fingers. "I also have some news."

"You do?" she said, leaning forward.

"I do. Someone offered me a buyout for the business and I'm taking it."

"Wow! Really? I didn't expect that." She looked into my eyes. "Is that what you want?"

"Absolutely. Like you, I ran it because it was there. I did love it. I still do. But it's just time," I shrugged.

"I get it. What will you do?" she asked.

"There's more! I've been talking to a realtor and I'm going to sell the house."

"Oh my god! I knew you were thinking about it... But this is all such a surprise at one time!" She sat back in her chair, her face at once delighted and confused. "Where will you live?"

"Well, that's it. I can live anywhere. I will have no ties to keep me here."

Suddenly her face cleared from confusion to excitement. She ran around the table, nearly knocking it down, and jumped in my lap.

"Savannah here we come!" she said just before she gave me a long wet steamy kiss. "Where no one will know us. Oh. My. God." Her face brightened even more. "We won't have to be father and daughter. We can be us. Lovers too."

"I was hoping you'd approve," I said, smiling.

"Are you joking?! I'm thrilled!" She laughed. "I'll have to start calling you James... Except when we're in bed."

She stood up and tugged me to my feet. We kissed. It seemed as though we couldn't get close enough to each other. We began to shed our clothes before we even got off the balcony.

She pulled me down on the bed, and I settled between her soft thighs.

"I want to feel your weight on top of me. Fuck me," she said, sliding her heels up the back of my thighs.

I knew we didn't need foreplay. It was time. This connection was also indicative of our new beginning.

I slid deep inside her and stopped. My cock throbbed and she moaned. There was no wild pounding of our bodies, just slow loving strokes, and thrusts. Our lips barely broke contact. Her breathless mewing and contracting pussy sent me over the edge with her. I pumped my seed deep inside her.

It was our new beginning. In many ways.

~~~the end~~~