Who Wishes Upon a Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe. Babe!" Neil shook her. Chelsea looked up pleadingly with her blue gaze now reddened from her tears. She looked vulnerable, so gentle and beautiful.

"I swear to you, that bastard will pay. No one has the right to treat my girl like that," Neil whispered to her.

Those words brought a wide smile to her face.

"Thank you," Chelsea said and snuggled her head back into Neil's chest. "I knew it! I knew you would always be by my side. You are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for."

Chelsea again lifted her head and gave him a short kiss on the lips. The couple closed their eyes. Chelsea went in closer and turned that sweet peck into a full-blown make out session. Neil embraced her tightly as Chelsea explored his mouth. She purred without care for the audience around her.

Samuel was forced to watch and hear that lovey-dovey scene. It made him embarrassed, uncomfortable and sick to his stomach.

Chelsea stopped her kiss, tracing her lips towards Neil's ear. His arms loosened, allowing Chelsea to hug him by his neck. He could feel her warm moist breath against his earlobe. It tantalized him, sending a shock from his brain to his crotch.

"My strong boy," Chelsea whispered," might deserve a reward for punishing that awful nerd."

"DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!" Tracy shouted.

The entire pack swerved their heads. Furious Tracy towered above Samuel who cowered away from her. Her athletic physique compared to his delicate frame made for a humiliating image.

Samuel could barely muster words, "I-I'm sorry. I thought--"

"I don't care what you thought, asshole. Did I say you can kiss me?" Tracy roared.

And Chelsea roared louder, "Tracy, what did you fucking do?!"

Tracy's expression mellowed; her knees weakened. It was her time to cower.

"I am sorry, Chelsea. I didn't mean anything bad," Tracy muttered. Chelsea replied with a glare that struck Tracy deeply.

"Chelsea, please forgive me. I'm sorry," Tracy babbled, humiliating herself with every word. The confused group watched in silence.

"Sit down. Everything is fine," Chelsea said, and Tracy easily shut herself up. She obeyed Chelsea's order but knew that this little incident would trouble her for some time.

"I am sorry," she repeated. Chelsea paid her no heed.

Tracy stealthily brushed a tear from her eye. Samuel slid towards her again as a sign of forgiveness, as if Tracy could care about him now.

She continued massaging her temple in hopes her headache would stop. Or was it a headache? She couldn't tell; she thought her entire body was unstable. The feeling had bothered her the entire day, and it was only becoming more unbearable. She fidgeted, squirmed, sweated, and trembled like her body was in need of something she couldn't figure out. Her mind searched for solutions, but the feeling just would not stop. Each time he got closer to an answer, there appeared a throbbing between her legs.

+

"You can sit down, Luke."

Luke obeyed his teacher. Luke had learnt to obey everything she had ever said because people such as her deserve respect.

Still, Luke could see in her scowl and the distance between them that she did not want to be here, the belief that forced Luke to feel so ashamed. He had to focus, he reminded himself. "Otherwise, this won't work."

Danielle initiated the talk, "How are you?"

"Fine," Luke said.

"Good fine or bad fine?" Danielle asked.

"Somewhere in the middle," Luke said with a smile. Danielle smiled shyly in return.

"You were hospitalized for two weeks. Your sister for even more. Tell me how you are doing. How's your mom doing?" Danielle said.

"Yeah, you know my mom. One second, it's the end of the world, the other it's all in the past."

Danielle nodded, looking at him as Luke just continued staring at her face. Danielle averted her gaze and was ready continue with the next question when--

"I'm sorry for skipping so many classes, Miss Anderson" Luke said, looking straight into her amber eyes. Danielle maintained the connection for a second before retreating.

"Don't worry, Luke. One week won't ruin your score. I know you are trying. You are passing English no problem," Danielle consoled him with a welcomingly sunny disposition.

"I know," Luke said, "I am not sure I'll be going to Decathlon this year though."

"I hope you change your mind, but I'll understand," Danielle said. Luke wasn't sure how honest she was, but he knew how much compassion meant to her.

"In these four weeks I couldn't bother to think anything about the school," he said.

"I know, Luke, that's why--"

"You feel really alone in the hospital. All those in there days you are left to think and think about everything you have ever done million times over because you're in pain, bored and your sister cries from time to time."

Danielle just glared, taking her time to say something. She lifted her hand to massage her neck.

"You know why I called you here, Luke?" she asked him with an inquisitive look.

"Because I have been trashed around this entire day?" Luke replied.

"Luke, I'm sorry for that, but... We have to talk about your, -ahem-, masturbating in the girls' locker room," Danielle said, closing her eyes. Her hand again jumped to massage her neck, and then, slowly, her fingers reached her temple as she slowly inhaled.

Luke's eyes widened and his breathing stopped. It was working! Or was it? How could he know? There are million explanations one could make, and the powerful lust-born chemical was not one of them.

"That would be nice," Luke said with a cute little smile.

"I beg your pardon?" Miss Anderson asked entirely shaken.

"I-- It would be nice to talk about me jerking off in the girls' locker room, I guess," Luke repeated.

Miss Anderson subtly shook her head and gulped her spit, "Excuse me." She decided to cut to the chase "Luke, I have to tell you that you are being suspended for a week at least."

Luke shrugged his shoulders. "Shoot," he said nonchalantly.

Danielle recoiled her head slightly in surprise, "You don't see a problem in what you have done?"

"I do. Chelsea's dad might cut his backing to the school if the principal allows me to stay any day longer."

Danielle's mouth went subtly agape, revealing a trace of her pearly whites, "Luke, you need to realize that your behavior was not healthy. Did you consider how the poor girl feels?"

"You want me to admit I am a pervert?" he asked.

Danielle loosened the sweater around her neck. The room must be getting hot.

"Luke, I don't know what you think that word means."

Luke took a deep breath. "I jerk-off every day to porn or to the thought of the girls from school. I am a pervert by definition, am I not?"

Danielle's head hurt for a bit. She covered her face, and Luke saw her drifting into her own thoughts. There was a silence in the room that was only broken by Miss Andreson's wet breaths.

"Sorry, but are you 18?" Danielle asked, her eyes still closed.

"Y-yeah. Why?" he asked.

Danielle lightly shook her head, "Um-nothing. Just forget I asked."

"Did you watch the video, Miss Anderson?"

Danielle breathed heavily, "You can't ask me that—oh, God," she gasped, grasping her cheeks and dropping her head.

Luke jumped from his seat, grabbed the bottle of water from his schoolbag. He offered it to his teacher, touching her delicate finger for a brief moment.

"Thanks. It's a bad day," Danielle said with a smile. She took one long sip, and snuggled herself back into the chair, now positioned slightly closer to Luke. After her breathing steadied, she added, "I've taken a glimpse of the video if I can say it like that. What do you get from masturbating so much, Luke?"

"It's not like I have another option. It's not like I am... It's not like I was packing heat in the video," he awkwardly chuckled.

Danielle shut her eyes again, gasping "Pardon me, but the size is not a crux of partner selection."

"How did you select your boyfriend, Miss Anderson?"

"We met at a public meeting. We talked, found we have a lot in common and things just went on from there. Sex and size have nothing to do with it," Miss Anderson said in disbelief, "Why are you even asking me that?"

As soon as her sweet veneer fell and her eyes lit up in rage, Luke froze in terror. He very well knew what Miss Anderson's fury entailed, as beautiful as she still looked. Nevertheless, he wasn't stopping now. Luke just continued observing her, taking in every part of her body. He gave no answer to her question.

Danielle fixed her hair and tried recollecting herself. Her tone mellowed, "Luke, I have seen my fair share of people like you. You might be charming, sweet and all of it, but when reality hits you can't bear the facts and just retreat into yourself. When you spend so much time masturbating, your mind changes. You starting seeing women around you as--"

"Objects?"

"Exactly!"

"I see all the jocks doing it and they have no issue getting their dick wet."

"Yes, but..." Danielle tried to focus, but her thoughts were getting diverted to some mysterious venues. "Were you ever in a relationship, Luke?" she asked.

Luke's lip twitched; his eye flickered; his focus was no longer on this conversation, only on the regret which had started this journey.

"That's none of your business, Miss Anderson," Luke resolutely replied.

"Are you a virgin?"

"None of your business," Luke growled. Miss Anderson clutched her stomach, almost uttering a whimper of pain.

Luke continued, "Why are you asking me all of this?"

"You asked me a lot of questions. I suppose it's my t-t-turn now," Miss Anderson stammered, "I am so sorry, m-m-ma..." she said before shutting herself up.

"Is everything okay, Miss Anderson?" Luke said in a mellow tone.

Danielle inhaled and pointed her piercing eyes towards Luke with determination. "How do you expect to have a real life when you treat every woman as a source of your pleasure, as if they are pieces of meat that you can just...use and treat like they owe something to you?" Miss Anderson told Luke what she had intended all morning with all the frustration that raged within her.

Luke replied in the same manner, "You have heard what I said in the hallway."

"Yes, and I must say I am worried."

"It has been four years and only now I've realized I can't keep on worrying about their thoughts on me. Half of them don't know I even exist," Luke shouted in a way that made her Danielle's leg twitch, "But you know what, Miss Anderson? I agree that masturbation is not the most productive thing in the world. It makes me feel like shit, but for ten minutes at least I feel happy," Luke said, "It's not like I don't want to be better than what I am."

His hand shook. Luke didn't intend to say any of this. He could sense that anxiety boiling. He fell down back to his seat, ashamed of the reason he had come here.

Before he could drop wallow in his sorrow, he heard a chair scraping against the floor and felt a warm touch on his shoulder. Miss Anderson stood above him, looking bewildered at the swiftness of her gesture. Luke could see such soulful empathy in her gleaming eyes.

"We all want to be better than we are, Luke," Danielle said.

"Miss Anderson, I think this school doesn't deserve you," Luke said.

Danielle bashfully smiled, "Luke, that's very sweet of you."

"I t-think you are excellent at everything you try, and everyone's life would be worse if you weren't here."

Her cheeks blushed at his cheesy praises, "And you are a wonderful, smart boy. I am glad I could be your teacher," she softly whispered. That goddess he had fantasied about all those years never felt closer; not a fantasy any longer.

"Miss Anderson, I've jerked-off to you a hundred times."

Her eyes widened. "You can stop now," she retorted. She wanted to retreat back to the seat when Luke grabbed her arm.

He said with determination, "You're one of the most stunning women I have ever seen."

"I said stop it," she faintly said, breathing heavily, barely trying to struggle from Luke's feeble grasp, "You don't talk to a crush like that," she whispered like a drunk.

"I really like you, Miss Anderson. In that video, when I was in that locker room, you were one--"

SLAP

Luke fell to the ground, holding his cheek and trembling.

Danielle's hand shook in the air. Her furious eyes burying Luke into a pit of shame.

Luke's voice quavered, "I am sorry. I am so stupid." He got up and ran to the door.

Hardly had he opened it when they were violently pushed back. Danielle's hand held them shut.

Luke turned around and Danielle pounced on him like a lioness needing water, locking her mouth with him in a strong moan that revealed a long-suppressed need. It was like Danielle wanted to suck Luke's soul out. He stood frozen, allowing her to violently explore the inside of his mouth.

Danielle detached her mouth from Luke's. Again, they both stared at each other for a couple of seconds for a brief acknowledgment of what they were about to do.

Luke reached out to kiss his teacher as violently as she did him. He held her in a tight embrace. Danielle's trembling hand struggled to lock the door.

"I have a class in a minute--, " her words were cut by Luke's clumsy kisses that she struggled to follow. "Ignore it," he said with disturbing confidence. That was all the reassurance Danielle's mind now needed.

They staggered to a student's desk as their legs bumped into each other. Danielle leaned on the desk as she forced her tongue inside and around his mouth.

Danielle's vision grew blurry, her piercing eyes fought to stay opened, "Luke, we can't do this," she pleaded, but she didn't stop.

Luke pushed her back onto the desk like the mature woman weighed nothing. Danielle offered no resistance. Her legs reflexively opened as Luke approached her. Her breathing was heavy. Her breasts heaved, probably blocking her view. She lay there and waited like captured prey.

"Please, Luke," she whispered with a voice Luke had never heard from her.

Luke pulled her skirt up her waist. The strong scent of her sweaty pussy negged him to hurry. Her hips subtly thrusted like a heartbeat.

"Please, Luke. Fuck MPFF..." Danielle muffled her pleading when Luke's mouth dove into her dripping cunt. Luke moved her panties to the side for easier access. His lips traveled along her labia with no clear direction. He didn't even search for her clit, but Danielle loved every second of it.

Luke feasted on her most private parts. He didn't know if it was the Pygmalion working or just his voracious ego being complimented by Danielle's eagerness, but the taste was exquisite.

"So ggnngh," Danielle mewled in an uncharacteristically high pitch.

Her body writhed with such force Luke could barely keep her steady. His hands gripped her thick caramel thighs as if he was holding for dear life. She gritted her teeth, trying to endure the violation of her body that she had kept in such good shape just for a student to take it in the end. Her attempts at stifling her moans inside her throat only pushed Luke to go further.

Luke shoved her tongue between her folds. "Noooo!" she screamed as an orgasmic quake hit her entire body. It would have forced her to jump if Luke hadn't kept a strong grip, leading her to roll down on the floor into a shaking and gasping mess.

"I've never come so fast," she whispered to herself in hopelessness and betrayal.

Luke dropped to his knees and grabbed Danielle's ankles, opening her legs again. Danielle turned around with a hazy look like she was fighting to stay conscious.

"What did you do to me?" she begged for an answer like a scared girl. Luke's cold face in return gave her no consolation.

He snatched her panties and pulled them down her legs. Danielle's body, of course, followed along. The nuzzling of the fabric and Luke's fingers made her legs tremble.

Her skirt went the same way, but she tried to defend her vagina with her thighs. It annoyed Luke. What was the point? He only felt more powerful: a school nerd taking the most gorgeous teacher in the school, the only one who treated him with any respect.

He reached to open unbuckle his belt when Danielle's foot already arrived to get an early touch. Luke forced her away, discarded his shirt, pulled down his pants to reveal the physical change the Pygmalion gave him.

Danielle's jaw dropped, probably because she still remembered the video when only three inches were to be seen. It almost made Luke laugh at the pornographic nature of it all considering his six inches were nothing to write home about.

"You stupid kids..." Danielle murmured through her heavy panting. She hardly kept her head up.

She looked pathetic, Luke told himself. She wriggled just like any of those sluts from every porn video he had seen.

He wrenched her legs apart with such force that she gasped. He leaned over her, allowing himself to observe her exposed image. The trace of his warm precum trailed from her bellybutton to her hairy strip. Her hands roamed across her chest, trying to suppress the need that must have been raging in her body, just like a woman possessed.

He slapped her hand away and carelessly forced her breast out of her bra. Danielle moaned and cried at his ruthless ravishing.

Just like all sluts. She was just like all the others. That caring façade just hid the nature of a hateful whore, Luke reassured himself.

"Please...", she whimpered.

He clutched at her breast like he wanted it to burst. Everyone in the school talked how amazing her tits were; he had wanted to take a peek for so long. He strengthened his grip until he elicited Danielle's sobbing moan.

She was a cocktease; she deserves this. Luke clearly heard: "you deserve this".

He felt slithering under his arms. Miss Anderson positioned her delicate arms into a close hug. Her legs were lifted by his sides. Luke's heartbeat thundered in his ear as he brushed his cock against her slit. She looked at him with an accepting gaze, and those amber eyes tearfully glistened.

"You deserve this."

"You deserve this."

"She did everything I wanted, and I liked it."

"No more fantasies."

"Luke, she acted like a possessed person."

"No more..."

"Now I've become something I am not for my one dumb fantasy. After everything we've done... After all of it, I don't think she truly wanted me."

His grip loosened. His cock stopped at the edge of Miss Anderson's entrance.

He clutched his chest and murmured nonsense. He had never seen Miss Anderson in such a depraved state caused by nothing but a perverted nerdy boy who couldn't talk to the lunch lady without nearing a heart attack. This shouldn't be real.

Miss Anderson began squirming beneath him. "No..." she whimpered.

He remembered everything: their mocking tones, their disdainful sneers, their lofty arrogance, Neil's shoves, Tracy's insults, and Chelsea hateful indifference. He remembered everybody; everybody but Vicky.

Danielle's locked her legs beneath Luke's back and strengthened her grip on his back. Luke's whipped his head and faced her lustful glare.

"You motherfuck--" Danielle screamed and moaned and pulled Luke into her.

Luke deeply inhaled when the sensation overtook him. His cock was tightly hugged by the warmth of his teacher's fleshy walls. All his thoughts disappeared; his mind emptied. The watershed moment was now behind him. He was a man with no road he couldn't cross, be it good or not. After all these years, there was no longer a voice that could tell him "no".

Just like an animal, Luke began thrusting his hips.

"C'mon, fuck me, Luke" Danielle begged. She smiled ear to ear as her student pumped into her with growing enthusiasm. With each thrust she blissfully moaned

"You are-- so-- beautiful, Miss Anderson," Luke said, gazing into her eyes.