Who Wishes Upon a Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a voracious kiss, negging him on with her legs to just keep ravaging her. Luke did, faster and faster.

The entire room seemed to be spinning. In a swift motion, Danielle flipped Luke on his back. She chuckled as she removed her sweater.

"Is this what you've always wanted to see?" Danielle said and continued grinding into him, "Tell me, my-- my perverted young man."

"Yes," Luke said, "Fuck, yes." The entire situation destroyed his vocabulary.

"You like you teacher, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," he uttered, looking embarrassed. In her breathlessly wanton state, Miss Anderson looked gorgeous in a brand-new way.

"I am your biggest jerk-off fantasy, no?" Danielle moaned. Luke nodded, and let his head drop to the floor and his hands grab Danielle's hips. Her skin was embarrassingly sweaty. The droplets dripped from her shaking tits. Luke's hand jumped to cop a feel.

She grinded into his cock faster and faster, as her moans became louder and louder. "You feel so fucking good," Danielle mewled. Luke clutched as if she was going to leave. They joined each other in glorious ecstasy.

They didn't even register the school bell ringing.

Luke jumped up, and Danielle's body moved so not to get in his way. They both lustfully kissed and staggered their way to a nearby wall. Her both hands never stopped nurturing Luke's strong erection.

Luke shoved his head into her bosom and began sucking hard. Danielle gasped, almost giggled as her student's tongue violated her breasts.

"You have the most-- the most beautiful tits I have ever seen," Luke said while drawing for breath.

"Just fuck me again, please," Danielle pleaded and led his cock back into her warm snatch.

Luke pounded into it like he was trying to break the wall behind her. The sound of flesh slapping against one another echoed the room. Luke carried his entire body with each thrust as he held one of Danielle's legs off the ground. With each thrust her leg twitched, forcing her black kitten heel to hang from her foot.

"I can't feel...my legs," Danielle responded, oblivious to the familiar sound of hallway clamour. Luke couldn't stop; his body didn't need a respite.

Her face turned to the ceiling like the pearly gates were opening in front of her, revealing that entrancing long neck. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder, you freak," she begged.

At that moment, Luke's eyes lit up. He clutched her hips, pulled her and shoved her on Chelsea's desk with such a force that it almost broke. Danielle again didn't resist. Even if Luke was not strong enough to play around with the body of a 160lbs woman, her body obeyed.

Luke marveled at the incredible size of Danielle's heart-shaped butt. He grabbed her hands and held them behind her back. Danielle's legs were too weak to give her any support. She panted in expectation until Luke inserted his cock yet again. He pummeled into her with all the voracious hatred that she wanted.

"Yes, yes, yes," Danielle sniveled, "Your cock feels so good."

SPANK

Danielle cried out in pain.

"You're a fucking cocktease," Luke said.

"I am," Danielle laughed.

SPANK

SPANK

"Harder!" she moaned again with a wide smile on her face.

And Luke did, harder than he thought he was capable as he relieved all his frustration upon his blissful teacher. He let go of her hands and pulled her neck in for a sloppy kiss. Danielle moaned into his mouth, trying to embrace him and ignoring the strain on her neck.

Luke thrusted frantically, trying to burrow deep into Danielle's snatch with fast and long strokes. He never felt more powerful, or more wanted.

"I love you, Miss Anderson" Luke said it in the spur of the sensation. Miss Anderson maybe nodded and whimpered in confirmation; it was difficult to tell. They were too consumed by carnal desire to think beyond its exhilarating satisfaction.

Luke asked, "Do you--like this?"

"Yes. I do," Danielle agreed wholeheartedly, but her mind "Fuck me, Luke."

"You want to get me off?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Please-- oh, fuck!"

"What are you?"

Danielle moaned in gibberish. Luke sped up his bestial pace to ravage this woman until he was all that could be on her mind. Danielle tried her best to follow his pace, pushing against him.

"You tease your students with this hot body. You love that they masturbate to your fat fucking ass. You want them to jerk off to you knowing they can never have this slutty cunt," Luke roared.

"Yeuhs," Danielle slurred. Her tongue hung from her mouth and her eyes rolled up white, "Fucck, meeahh."

SPANK The dark handprint had grown on Danielle's impressive rear.

"Say it, slut!"

"Mass... Massaaauuh!"

SPANK

"Say it!"

"I'm a fucking-- So good! I wanna cum. I wanna cum!" Danielle squeaked as best as her overwhelmed body allowed her. With each thrust they were distancing themselves from the real world, only hoping they would come.

knock-knock

"The door is locked," a student said.

"Miss Anderson?"

Danielle's body tensed up. Luke's thrusting slowed down.

"Is she even inside?" another voice came, "Miss Anderson, helloo!"

"No," Danielle gasped.

"I can hear something," somebody else muttered.

Luke retreated his cock from Miss Anderson's slit. She panted on Chelsea's desk, returning to reality.

"I think I see her in there," came the distinctly soft voice of Chelsea's brother Samuel.

Danielle's head whipped towards the door. "Kids, just a second. I need to finish here," she said, hiding that feeling of panic rather well.

Luke thought he should stop, but he refused to wait, especially in order to ease his colleagues' day. Luke took hold of Danielle's hair and led her down to her knees.

"Luke, please, we need to stop," she whispered, not realizing how easily she fell down on her knees. She looked at him with pleading eyes that were distracted by alluring effect of Luke's cock.

A smile twitched on her lips. "Just a second, kids. Just a second..." her voice trailed off into entranced silence.

Danielle opened her mouth and Luke began pumping his dick in. He pushed it in deeper and deeper, as fast as he could manage. Danielle kept her gagging to the minimum, sucking at the meaty pole as hard as she could. With one hand she held to his dick, while the other hand apprehensively approached her clit.

Before she could even touch it, Luke pulled on her hair hard. He closed his eyes, held his teacher's head and finally he came in a glorious release. Luke could feel that orgasm electrifying his entire being. His salty seed spewed inside Danielle's mouth, one burst after another. Just like the previous night in the stall, there was too much. Soon, Danielle's whimpers of shock woke Luke from his assaulting orgasm.

"Miss Anderson, is everything alright?" Samuel again said.

Luke removed his cock away from Danielle's mouth. The following spurt struck her breast. Luke grabbed his cock and held it tightly. His face contorted as he obviously tried to prevent the cum from flowing any longer and himself from screaming.

And in seconds, his cock had stopped bursting.

Danielle stared wonderingly, trying to wrap her head around this, but then her cum-stained sweater struck her face. Luke signaled her to hurry and dress herself.

"Be patient, kids. I need to sort something out," Miss Anderson told the waiting class as she was putting her breast back into her bra. Luke was putting his pants back on, while Danielle searched for hers.

The pair was soon fully dressed, looking surprisingly neat considering the circumstances. Danielle quickly checked her makeup on her phone screen. Luke just gave himself a short overview and was ready to leave when Danielle grabbed his arm. She brought him closer, face to face.

Danielle glared at him with such a hunger for what seemed like an entire minute. Her hips were almost gyrating to continue their debauchery, but, with all her willpower, instead of a kiss, she put something in his pocket.

Luke hurried away from the classroom. At the door awaited the disparaging eyes of his classmates. "Holy shit, it's the sicko," he heard somebody say out loud. Charlie was the last one to enter. He gave his friend a fist bump and bade him goodbye. Luke wished him luck because Luke had plenty.

For one last time, Luke lifted his eyes to meet Miss Anderson's who had never stopped staring at him as he was leaving. The door closed between them, and Luke was again alone.

In a seemingly empty hallway, Luke leant against the school wall, brushed his hair and with a smile uttered a silent "wow".

He had sex with his own teacher. He did it; every school kid's fantasy. Such a perverse number of scenarios and ideas barraged his mind that he knew some had to be kept in check. For the first time in years, he thanked his dad.

With a lively step, he made his way to the school exit into an unburdened new day. He couldn't give a fuck about the comments of others, he couldn't give a fuck about his reputation, he couldn't give a fuck about two guys who just grabbed his arms and began dragging him towards men's bathroom.

They were Richie and Troy, Neil's friends. Ok, he gave a fuck about this!

"Why were you skipping like a fucking Red-Riding-Hood, Redwood?" said Troy, brawny car-loving meathead.

"That reminds me," said Richie, a local YouTube star," Incel, have you watched 13 Reasons Why?"

"Umm, no," Luke responded meekly as voices from the bathroom became louder.

"It's a mediocre show. Megan loves it though," sounded from the school toilet.

"Like I could a fuck what she thinks. A broom handle ain't the worst idea in the world, though," came from that distinctly baritone voice of Neil Hunt.

Luke struggled to escape but was dragged inside. They slammed the door and Luke was dropped before his 6-foot bully. Luke couldn't bare face him, and just looked at the side where Tiffany's ex-boyfriend Sean was playing on his phone and making a conscious effort not to get too involved.

"Look at me, bitch!" Neil commanded. He grabbed Luke's chin and forced him to look into his bestial scowl. Luke was familiar with this situation all too well. Thousands of possibilities on how to act swept through his head as always, but as always, his confidence betrayed him.

"Are you scared?" Neil inquired.

"No," Luke snivelled.

SMACK

Luke's face kissed the floor. Neil tried shaking the pain off.

"Damn," bellowed Troy.

"Are you scared now?" Neil asked.

"The nerd was using your girlfriend's fucking bra, man. The guy is fucking insane." Troy said.

Richie laughed with his annoying streamer voice, "Give him a break. The guy probably won't go farther than jerking off, which is not that far."

"Go fuck yourself," Luke uttered.

"Dude, it's only a joke. You've been the same pussy since like the fourth grade. Man up!" said Troy.

"SHUT UP!" Neil roared and gave Luke one kick in his stomach. He squatted, grabbed Luke by his hair and stared right into his eyes.

"If you ain't scared, punch me," Neil said and got up, removing his jacket.

Between all the ringing in Luke's ears, he heard Neil's gang cackling, calling him names and having so much fun. His vision was a bit blurry, but he could still see Neil towering above him, smirking and waiting for Luke to finally throw a punch. Luke certainly intended to.

Luke pushed himself off the floor where droplets of blood had already dried. He staggered to his feet as the rest of the gang laughed out loud. Sean was the only one who just watched.

"There you go, fag. Keep it up!" Troy cheered him on.

Luke stared Neil in the eyes, smiling.

Luke mumbled, "Please, don't hurt me, Neil."

That earned him another smack in the face. Troy swept him off the ground, but Luke managed to stop another kiss to the floor by gripping the door of the toilet stall. With one kick to the gut, Richie shoved him in it. Upon the toilet seat, they released a hail of slaps, punches and kicks. Luke grunted through the ordeal. Tightly curled up, he focused on defending his head.

It went on for uninterrupted 30 seconds or so. Neil got up and swept the sweat off his brow. He retreated from the stall. Luke heard what sounded like a wooden staff breaking. Troy then dropped Luke's head into the toilet bowl just for good measure.

Neil returned and he brought a broken broom handle into Luke's view.

"See this, bitch! This is the last thing you're gonna fuck if you get near Chelsea ever again. Understand? Ever! I don't want you to sit near her in the class, I don't want you near her stuff. If I see you look in her direction, you're dead. If I hear her complain about you just once, you're fucking dead!"

Neil finished by slamming the handle against Luke's back. Quickly, his attackers exited the toilet and left both the stall and the bathroom wide open.

Luke sat down on the toilet seat trying to get accustomed to the pain. He checked if all his teeth were in order. Luckily, they were, but the metallic taste of blood was apparent. He hoped to God he didn't need to go to the hospital again. Besides that, his dick began to hurt again. That was at least a good pain.

That reminded him. Luke reached into his pocket to see what Miss Anderson had given to him. It was some garish calling card. He didn't expect a high school teacher to have one. As he found out, the calling card was from some political rally where Miss Anderson held a significant position. "Interesting," Luke mused.

He then felt like someone was staring at him, someone who was breathing very heavily.

He tilted the card down and saw Tracy Monaghan, and just like that, as with every time before, all happiness in his day faded and was replaced by bitter hatred towards that scorned name and face.

Expect that this was not that Tracy who took every opportunity to mock, smirk and flaunt her physical prowess and social position. Her pink hair was disheveled, her shirt awfully crumpled, and he could almost smell how sweaty she was. Most of all, there was no Tracy's usual sneer. There was only her stare of a victim seeing her murderer.

Luke cocked his eyebrow. Even he was confused. Why did he feel like he was the scary one?

Before he could utter a word, Tracy scampered down the hallway.

Good or bad, this day had become too insane.