Who Would Have Guessed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee released her seatbelt, knelt on the seat, and gave me a hug. "I wish we would have told each other how we felt earlier."

"Sweetie, things happen when they're meant to," I said.

Dee nodded, sat back, and fastened her seatbelt. "I know, but just think about all the sex we could have had."

"I guess we'll just have to make up for lost time," I said.

"Anytime you want me, I'm yours, baby."

"I know, and I plan to take advantage of your willingness," I said.

Dee laughed and said, "It's more like eagerness, Greg. I love you, and I love everything we do and will do together." Dee reached for my crotch. "You do know how much I love sex, don't you?"

"Yup, I sure do."

We got home and went into the house. Dee led me to her bedroom, tossing the bag on the bed. I chuckled as she started removing her clothes.

My sister pulled the suits out of her bag, selecting the bikini to model first. She tied the bottoms on then put on the top. As I thought, it exposed a lot of flesh.

"Wow, you look so sexy, baby," I said as Dee modeled her bikini. "Are you planning to wear it around other people?"

Dee removed the bikini and tried on the slingshot suit. It revealed more skin than the bikini did.

"I'll wear them around other people if you want me too. I plan to wear the bikini tomorrow when Dave and Laura are here unless you don't want me to," Dee said.

I hugged my sister and said, "You can wear anything you want to, Dee."

"You don't care if Dave sees me?"

Shaking my head, I said, "I get to watch him drool when he sees your sexy body."

Dee smiled and said, "Yeah, I get to watch Laura drool when she sees you."

I moved over to Dee, wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her to me. "I'll be too busy watching my sexy sister to look at Laura."

"It won't bother me if you look at her, or any other girl. I think it would be hot watching you fuck another chick," Dee said.

I looked into Dee's eyes, wondering if she were interested in fucking another guy. As I thought about it, I realized it wouldn't bother me if she did have sex with someone else. I'd thought about it before, and my feelings hadn't changed. If my sister and I were going to be open and adventurous, I had to accept her desires as she accepted mine.

"Who knows, maybe someday we'll fuck other people in the same bed. I think it would be exciting to watch someone's cock pounding your pussy," I said.

Dee gave me a kiss and said, "I'll share my body, but my heart is yours."

"So, we agree that if one of us has sex with someone else, we won't get pissed off," I said.

"Having sex with someone else isn't going to piss me off. If we're lucky, maybe you and I will have sex with the same person," Dee said.

"You mean like a threesome?" I said.

"Sure, why not. We could find another girl or boy to join us. If we find another boy, I can suck one while the other one screws me. Maybe I can take one in my pussy and the other in my ass."

"What if it's another girl?" I said.

Giggling, Dee said, "I'm sure we can figure it out."

I released Dee and said, "What are we going to have for lunch with Dave and Laura?"

"I planned to make sandwiches and take a few other things. Is there something you want?" Dee said.

I put my hand between Dee's legs, rubbed her crotch, and said, "Yeah, I want your sweet pussy."

Chuckling, my sister pulled the gusset of her suit aside. "Go for it."

Dropping to my knees, I pulled Dee's crotch to my mouth. She held my head while I snaked my tongue against her pussy. Opening her legs, she leaned back to give me access to her pussy. I moved her to the bed, pushed her onto the mattress, and shoved my face against her crotch.

Dee squealed as I probed her with my tongue. When I slipped two fingers into her, my sister howled. I kept it up until she came.

Moving back, I gazed between Dee's legs. I tugged at the crotch of her suit, trying to cover her pussy. "You have to be careful when you're wearing this suit. It doesn't cover your pussy."

"I don't care. I don't plan to wear it around strangers," Dee said.

I pulled Dee up and sat next to her on the bed. She hugged me, told me how much she loved me, and then said we had to get dressed. A few minutes later, we went downstairs to wait for our parents to get home.

While our family ate dinner, Dad reminded Dee and me we would leave for Houston in three days. I said we were ready to go. My sister made a comment about packing. Mom told her we were only going to be there for a few days and not to over pack.

"Greg and I are having our friends, Dave and Laura Miller, over for a picnic tomorrow. We're going to the pond," Dee said.

"Should I expect you two for dinner tomorrow?" Mom said.

"Let them fend for themselves. We'll go out," Dad said.

"That's fine. Dee and I will go out too. Maybe Dave and Laura will have dinner with us," I said.

After we finished eating, I helped my sister clear the table and wash the dishes. We bumped our hips together while loading the dishwasher.

As soon as we finished our chores, my sister and I joined my parents in the family room to watch television. I stayed until the weather finished. The report was for clear skies and hot temperatures the next day.

Dee and I said goodnight to our parents. We headed to our bedrooms, pausing in the hallway to hug, and share a kiss.

"I'll see you in the morning, Dee," I said.

"Goodnight, Greg. I wish we could sleep together tonight," Dee said while hugging me.

"It won't be long before we move to Houston. Then we will sleep together every night." I kissed Dee and grabbed her ass. "Although I don't know how much sleep we'll get. If you're in bed with me, I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

Moving her hand to my crotch, Dee rubbed my cock. "Baby, I'm counting on you ravishing me every day and night."

We stood kissing and touching for a few minutes. Fearing discovery by our parents, we said goodnight and went to our rooms. I stripped to my underwear, grinned, and then removed my boxer-briefs. I relished the feeling of the crisp sheets against my naked body. Reaching between my legs, I fondled my cock, thinking about the things my sister and I had done together.

My thoughts drifted to Dee fucking my ass with the dildo. At first, the idea was strange, but it didn't take long for the pleasure to override the concern. Once again, I thought about my sexuality. In the past, any male to male contact was the furthest thing from my mind. Now, it didn't seem so farfetched.

While I wasn't interested in kissing or a gay relationship, the idea of sex with a man wasn't something I was ready to discount. The thought of Dee having with another woman excited me. Maybe seeing me with a man would turn my sister on.

Closing my eyes, I tried to imagine what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth. It was clear my sister loved giving me head, and I certainly enjoyed it when she blew me. For me, much of my pleasure was watching Dee. Seeing my cock sliding in and out of her mouth added to the exquisite feeling of a head job. I chuckled to myself while thinking, "don't knock it until you try it," was becoming my sister's and my mantra.

I was drifting asleep when I heard my bedroom door open. Looking up, I saw Dee close the door and walk to the bed. Pulling back the covers, she slipped in next to me. My sister snuggled against me gave me a kiss and ran her hand over my body. She discovered I was naked and chuckled.

Sitting up, Dee removed her sleep shirt and panties. She stretched out again, pressing her naked body against mine.

"Don't you think this is dangerous," I said.

Wiggling, Dee said, "I think it's terrific. Greg, I don't care if we get caught, but I doubt we will. Mom and Dad don't come into our rooms very often. Besides, what can they do? There is no way getting caught will change the way I feel about you or the things we do together."

Wrapping my arms around Dee, I gave her a tender kiss. "I love you, baby. If you want to share a bed once in a while, we will. I don't care if we get caught either, but there's no sense in creating a problem."

"Goodnight, lover, see you in the morning," Dee said, and then she kissed me.

Dee and I shifted until we found a comfortable position. I held her breast and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I stretched my arm over my head. Dee rolled over, placing her back to me. I ran my hand up and down my sister's side and then rubbed her breast.

"As much as I'd like to lay here and have you play with my tits, I have to pee," Dee said. She chuckled and got out of bed.

I sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Dee went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. When my sister finished, I went in to relieve my bladder. While I pissed, my sister started the shower.

"I liked sleeping with you last night," Dee said as we washed each other.

"It was nice, wasn't it?" I replied as I rubbed my soapy hand between her legs.

"To me, it was as close to perfect as it can get." Dee chuckled. "I didn't realize you sleep naked."

"It was new, sweetie. I really like the feeling," I replied.

Dee ran her hand between my butt cheeks, teasing my anus. "I think you like new things."

When my sister pressed her finger into my rectum, I pulled her against me. I kissed Dee, shoving my tongue into her mouth as she fingered my ass. When I let out a moan, she chuckled. Dee used her other hand to grip and stroke my cock. I moved my hips, rocking between the finger in my ass and my sister's hand on my cock.

Dee released my cock, removed her finger, and washed her hands. We finished in the shower and got out to dry ourselves.

"If we didn't have our friends coming over, I would take you to bed and screw you all day," I said.

After we finished in the bathroom, Dee went to her bedroom to get ready for the day. I followed, watching her put on the new white mesh bikini. She tugged at the top, covering her nipples, but not much else.

"Are you sure you want to wear that bikini today?" I said.

"I won't wear it if you don't want me to, Greg."

"It doesn't matter to me, Dee. I just want to make sure you're not uncomfortable wearing it in front of Dave," I said.

Dee chuckled and shook her head. "I'll call Laura and find out what she plans to wear. If she gets bent out of shape when I tell her about my bikini, I'll wear something else."

My sister came over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me down for a kiss. "Will you wear your new suit?"

"It's more like a pouch with strings to hold it in place." I pressed my chest against her. "I'll wear it, but I'm going to wear my other bathing suit over it. If I'm comfortable, I'll remove it."

Dee took the new suit out of the bag, handed it to me, and grinned. I put it on, making sure my junk fit in the pouch.

"You look so fucking sexy!" Dee said as she cupped my crotch.

I went to my room to get the board shorts I usually swam in. Going back to Dee's bedroom, I watched her put on a short sundress over her bikini.

Dee and I went to the kitchen for breakfast. She poured coffee into two mugs, handing me one. We sat at the island counter, eating cereal and sipping our hot coffee.

Picking up a piece of paper, Dee read the note from our mom. She reminded us that she and Dad were going out for dinner.

After breakfast, Dee called Laura. I half listened to the conversation, hearing my sister tell her friend about her bikini. Laughing, Dee said, "Cool, we'll see you in a little while."

Giving me a hug, Dee said, "Laura said she didn't care if we went skinny-dipping. She said her bikini was a micro too."

I helped my sister prepare our picnic lunch. We made sandwiches, packed pickles, chips, and other snacks. I went out to the garage to get a small cooler to carry out food. We packed our picnic and placed the cooler in the refrigerator.

While Dee gathered towels, a blanket, and a few other things, I went out and got the four-place ATV. I checked the gas and then drove it to the house, parking it near the backdoor.

Dave and Laura showed up an hour later. We shared greetings, grabbed our lunch, and loaded it in the ATV. Dave took an ice chest out of his truck and added it to the back of the vehicle.

"We brought cokes, water, and beer. I hope that's okay," Dave said.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

We headed for the pond. Dee sat side-saddle, talking to Laura as I moved slowly over the trail. When we got to the area, I parked under a tree. We removed our things, placing them on the picnic table under the gazebo.

Dee and Laura moved away from Dave and me. I glanced at the girls, watching them talk and laugh.

"This is a great place. I would love to have something like this on our property," Dave said.

"Yeah, we really like it here. So, where are you going to school?" I said.

"Laura and I are going to Texas A & M. We want to be veterinarians," Dave replied.

"That's cool. Dee and I are going to school in Houston. We're taking business courses so we can work for our dad's company," I said.

"Are you staying in the dorms? Laura and I have to because we're freshmen."

"No, Dee and I are going to live in a condo. Our parents own a complex near the school. Our cousins live there now. They're a year older than Dee and me," I said.

Dee and Laura walked over to the table. They were laughing and goofing around. Standing so Dave and I could see them the girls started removing their cover-ups. When Laura took her tee shirt off, I saw her small bikini top. Like my sister's suit, it barely covered her breasts. When his sister pulled her shorts off, I watched the look on Dave's face.

"Crist, Laura, where did you get that suit?" Dave said.

Laura chuckled. "I bought it the other day. Do you like it?" She turned around, modeling her thong bikini for her brother.

"Um, I don't know what to say. I've never seen you in anything so skimpy. Mom would kill you if she saw you wearing it," Dave said.

While Dave and his sister talked, Dee removed her sundress. I smiled, and then I winked at her. Dee sauntered over, stood at my side, and whispered, "I think Laura is shocking her brother."

Nodding, I said, "That's a huge understatement. Did you say anything to Laura about us?"

"Well, I did mention she shouldn't be too surprised if she saw me kissing you," Dee said.

"You're going to get us into trouble, Dee. You know we have to be careful and keep our relationship a secret. Are you sure they won't say anything?" I said.

Dee turned to face me. She reached for the tie on my board shorts, pulling on the tag end. While grinning at me, my sister pushed my shorts down.

"If Laura has her way, they'll share the same secret before the end of the day," Dee said.

"She wants to have sex with her brother?" I said.

Dee shrugged her shoulders. "Laura said she has always been close to Dave. I think she wants to take it up a level."

I heard Laura say, "So, do you like my suit?"

I watched Dave shuffle his feet while he looked at the ground. "You look amazing. I don't get it. You've always been so modest." Dave looked into his sister's eyes and smiled. "Did you buy the suit for Megan?"

Laura shook her head. "I bought it for me. Come on, we're being rude."

Laura and Dave came over to Dee and me. When she glanced at my pouch suit, Laura blushed.

Dave removed his shorts. He chuckled and said, "I feel overdressed."

Dave's suit was conservative compared to what the rest of us wore. Laura smiled, went to her bag, and removed a Speedo-style suit. She held it up, grinning when her brother shook his head.

"I bought this for you, Dave. Will you wear it?" Laura said.

"Why not?"

We all turned our backs to Dave. A moment later, he said he was ready. When we turned around, Laura looked at her brother. From the bulge in the suit, it seemed he was well endowed. While his suit wasn't as revealing as my pouch, it was small and tight.

"Nice package, Dave," Dee said.

Blushing, Laura said, "No shit!"

I walked over to the ice chest, opened the lid, and said, "Who wants something cold to drink?

"I'll have a beer, Greg," Dee said.

Dave and Laura also wanted a beer. I grabbed four cans and passed them out. We pulled the tabs and took a drink. Hoisting her can, Laura said, "Here's to new discoveries."

We finished our beers. Dee suggested we put on sunscreen and swim out to the raft. She took a bottle out of her bag, handing it to me.

"Grease me up," Dee said.

I started coating my sister with the fragrant lotion. Once I had all the sunscreen I needed, I tossed the bottle to Dave. "Here you go."

Dave caught the bottle. He looked at Laura, smiling when she nodded. While I ran my hands over Dee's nearly naked body, I watched Dave and his sister. It was obvious he was a little uncomfortable.

I reached around Dee, slipped my hands under her bikini top, and put lotion on her breasts. Laura saw what I was doing, laughed, and said, "Dave, you better do my tits too."

"Really?" Dave's voice showed his surprise.

"Have you ever touched a girl's boobs?" Laura said.

Dave shook his head. Laura took his wrists, placed his hands on her chest above the top of her bikini, and said, "There's no time like the present. Um, that's if you want to."

Dee and I chuckled while we watched the interaction between the twin siblings. They reminded of the first time my sister and I confessed our feeling for each other. Standing behind Dee, I gently massaged her breasts.

"What would you do if I took off your top?" I whispered in Dee's ear.

"Why don't you find out?"

I untied the strings holding on her bikini top. Dee chuckled as I pulled the material away from her body. She took it from me, walked to the gazebo, and tossed it on the table. I took her and, leading Dee to the dock. We jumped into the water and headed for the raft.

Sitting on the raft, Dee and I watched Dave and Laura. They stood facing each other. It appeared they were talking, but we couldn't hear them.

"What's going on with Dave and Laura?" I said.

"I'm not sure, Greg. When I talked to Laura, she told me she was planning to make some changes. I didn't know she was into her brother," Dee said.

"I don't know, but if you ask me, Dave is uncomfortable. He seems conflicted by what his sister is doing, not to mention her bikini," I said.

"Laura told me her brother didn't have much experience with girls."

I nodded, laughing when I saw Laura remove the top of her bikini. Her brother stood back, staring at his sister. A moment later, they hugged. Turning toward the pond, they headed for the raft.

Dave and his sister joined Dee and me on the raft. Laura sat next to Dee and chuckled.

"Well?" Dee said to Laura.

"I think my brother likes looking at our tits," Laura said.

"What's not to like?" I said.

Dee playfully smacked my shoulder. "Are you looking at Laura's boobs?"

Laughing, I said, "Hell, yes! How about you, Dave, are you enjoying this?"

"Yeah, I am enjoying this. It's all new to me," Dave said.

Suddenly, there was an eerie silence. Dave and Laura shared glances, neither of them saying anything. I was miffed as I watched the interaction between the siblings. Something was going on between Dave and Laura.

Laura leaned close to her brother and whispered in his ear. He pulled his head back, smiled, then nodded.

"I think Dave is enjoying looking at Greg as much as he likes looking at our boobs," Laura said.

"As if you're not enjoying seeing Dee," Dave said.

Nodding, Laura said, "Dave and I have never done anything with someone of the opposite sex. Both of us have had relationships before. I dated Megan Sommers for a long time. She's going away for college, and we decided to break up."

"I didn't know you and Megan were together," Dee said.

"We didn't come out to anyone. Honestly, it sucked. Megan didn't want to go out as a couple, not in public," Laura said, and then she laughed. "I decided I wanted to find out what it was like to be with a man. When Dee said she was close to her brother, I realized Dave was perfect, at least for me. I just had to find out if my brother liked girls."