Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenn takes Bill bareback.
4.2k words
3.46
21.1k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those of you who haven't read chapter 1 should do so to learn how my shy, conservative wife changed overnight to a woman ready to try new things in bed.

We did not realize it at the time, but our sexual relation was changing. I would get very hard while we made out but, the moment I was to penetrate my wife I would lose it, I would go soft, and no amount of coaxing would change it. Jenn persuaded me we should get help. The doctor prescribed Viagra and that kept me hard, but I was bothered with nausea for the rest of the day. A sex therapist finally explained what was happening. He said I am a voyager. He told us many cuckolds enjoy masturbating to thoughts or images of their wife with another man even more than having penetrative sex with their spouse themselves.

This issue was about to be resolved with the return of Bill after three months of training. Jenn was very excited when she told me that on Saturday she had a date with Bill. The week passed quickly; Saturday was taken up with shopping for a completely new wardrobe including sexy under garments.

When we got home, Jenn went to our bedroom and called me up after her shower to "trim" her pussy. After the usual warnings about no playing around, she explained she wanted the landing strip style.

Looking at my wife lying there with her beautiful legs spread; her pussy damp with precum, brought images of another man preparing to penetrate her lovely body. I was jealous, questioning my sanity, but mostly intensely excited at the thought of what would happen soon.

Later when Jenn came down, she looked stunning. I told her she looked good enough to eat. She smiled and came to me. She said, "Hugs but no kissing." As we embraced Jenn reached down to squeeze my raging hard-on, she looked up smiling and said, "don't wear this out now."

I whimpered, "I won't." struggling with intense cuckold angst.

I watched Jenn's car pull out into the street then immediately went to my favorite porn site and had a half hour edging session before I came a huge load. I had a small supper then watched the football game. The game wasn't very exciting but my thoughts of what was happening with Jenn got me rock hard again. Online, I contacted my cuckold friends, and we discussed our feelings. Two of them in the chat room were, like me, at home while their wife was out getting satisfied by her lover.

About 9:30 I got a text from Jenn, "all is good leaving restaurant now."

I decided to get ready for bed and soon, in bed, I was bringing my raging hardon to the edge again. I tried to stop before cumming but went too far and had something like a ruined orgasm. Sleep came quickly and in what seemed like moments I felt Jenn slip into bed.

We kissed and cuddled but I couldn't get hard. I guess I had, "worn it out." Jenn was not bothered by my dilemma she just sat up and asked if I wanted to hear what happened. "Sure," I said.

Jenn's story:

When I got in the car I sat for a moment and thought, "This is weird, here I am a happily married women for almost a quarter of a century, getting ready to drive to meet a lover I have only known for a few months. Not only for a date, but I was sure I would have sex with him tonight! I was so wet it was a good thing I put extra tissue in my panties. I looked at my hands on the steering wheel and thought about the wedding rings I was wearing. Al and I had discussed if he was OK with me going out on date with my rings on. He said it is my choice.

Once I was on the road, I realized driving when you are sexcited should be treated like driving under the influence, I had to focus for moment before I drove away. I liked the idea of wearing my rings.

When I arrived in the lounge, I quickly noticed Bill seated in a slightly secluded part of the room. He motioned me over and we embraced! I am sure if the room were empty, we would have made out there and then. I shuddered when I felt his arms move around me. The server broke our spell when he asked us what we wanted to drink.

We sat together on one side to the table, something Al and I never do. Bill's hand soon started to explore my body below the table. It took restraint on our part to control our urge to go straight to Bill's room. We danced. Bill is an OK dancer but nothing close to Allan.

After a light meal and a couple glasses of wine we headed for Bill's room. The elevator was empty for part of the way and when we arrived at our floor we almost forgot to get out.

Once in the room, Bill offered me a drink, but I was in no mood for a drink, my whole body was craving to shed my clothes and feel Bills hands explore my sex. We kissed deep French kisses and fumbled with buttons and zippers till we were standing completely naked. I looked down at Bills hard cock and knew what I wanted RIGHT NOW!

I lay on the bed and motioned Bill to mount me immediately; I was so wet further foreplay was completely unnecessary. I came instantly, it was intense, it was long and soon Bill said, "I am cumming!" I could feel my pussy gripping Bills cock pulling the cum from his body.

After, I must have fainted momentarily since the next thing I recall is us looking at each other lying on our sides. We talked quietly about the last three months. I told Bill about my adventures with the strippers he told me of his with one of the girls on the training course.

Soon we were locked together kissing and touching. I positioned myself to give Bill a blowjob. When I tried to deep throat him, I realized Bill is a little bigger than Al; however, I was soon able to deep throat him so deep his balls touched my chin. Bill wanted to hold off till he was back in me, so he grabbed a condom. I offered to put it on Bill but soon realized that, like tying a tie, it is easier to do it on oneself than someone else.

After three long months of waiting, I was about to mount Bill "cowgirl style". I was wet and sooo excited. Bill reached up to play with my tits. He pinched and slapped my swaying boobs. The stimulation was too much and I came again. I fell forward and our lips met in a deep French kiss. Bill soon emptied his balls.

Lying looking at each other was wonderful. Bill said the only thing that would improve on it would be bareback sex. I said, "I agree, maybe someday." We kissed and cuddled.

The clock said 12:15, I couldn't believe it, and I picked up my phone to confirm the time and noticed a text from Al, "is everything OK?" I answered saying I was leaving for home soon.

* * * * *

After Jenn told her story I was still not hard, so we agreed to wait till morning.

We both fell asleep immediately; however, I woke up every half hour after 4:30 AM, till about 8:30 when Jenn rolled over and smiled at me. I had a raging hardon; Jenn straddled me, reached back and guided me into her sweet body. Looking up at her beautiful tits swaying with our motion I noticed a hickey on the bottom of her breast. I touched it and Jen said, "Bill said that was for you, to confirm you weren't the first one to play with these tits tonight." That was too much for me and I came hard; Jenn smiled down at me as I quickly softened and slid out of her pussy. I started to apologise, and Jenn put her finger to her lips signaling to me not to worry or say anything. Jenn said, "Don't worry babe I am a very satisfied woman."

Later that week we had a talk. Jenn thought it would be fun if she took control of my cock when she was out with a lover. I had a puzzled look on my face, she explained, she would like to put me in a cock cage when she went out to get fucked.

Strange as it may seem, while my brain said, "no way!" my penis was immediately at full mast. Jenn took my hand and lead me to our bed. The night table was covered with a variety of things, Jenn put on a glove and started to give me a blowjob. She lubed up my bum hole and quickly brought me to a raging orgasm. Her gloved finger messaging my prostate; I have never been emptied out so completely in my life. After, she had no trouble measuring my shrunken little penis.

Thursday morning Jenn was in the shower when I awoke. She told me to shave my private parts clean as we would meet at the love shop to get a cock cage after work. I pleaded, "Jenn!" my beautiful wife only gave me a kiss and told me to quit whining.

After work when I arrived at the love shop Jenn was there waiting in her car. Once in the store Jenn walked to the till and asked for Sam. The clerk called to the back and an attractive, tattooed young lady came out. She had a tight-fitting halter top on that left little to the imagination; after some small talk, it was apparent Jenn and Sam had discussed this meeting. Sam directed us to go to the "fitting room" where she would meet us.

In the fitting room Jenn told me to pull my pants down. I objected and Jenn gave me that "Al please look," I complied. Sam soon came into the room with a small box and a bag of ice. I was so embarrassed, but my penis was standing at full alert. Sam came to me and applied the ice while Jenn opened the box. Sam said that according to the size information it should fit perfectly. I deflated under the ice bag and Jenn was soon applying the cock cage to my little member. The feeling was strange but not uncomfortable. Sam left as soon as Jenn had successfully "locked me up". Jenn stood up and gave me one of the hottest kisses ever.

I said, "You don't expect me to drive home with this thingy on do you?"

Jenn smiled and said, "honey you drive with your hands and feet, not with your little thingy."

Jenn stopped at the till and paid the $235.00 and we proceeded home in our own cars. As soon as we were in the house we embraced, and Jenn quickly pulled my pants and undershorts off in one motion. She then undressed completely and lay on her back on our bed. Her pussy was literally dripping with precum. I stared at her naughty vaginal opening for a couple moments, knowing another man would be looking down at this gorgeous sight in a couple days, then I moved in and licked and sucked on my lovely wife's pussy. Jenn squirmed and pulled my head tight against her body and came like I never saw before. Her orgasm went on and on till my neck was too sore to continue licking her clit. As soon as I was lying on my back Jenn removed the key chain from her neck and said, "Time to let this little guy out of prison."

My cock was rock hard immediately; Jenn straddled me and reached around to guide me into her hot body. I was cumming a load before I was completely buried. I must have looked a bit upset at my quick response, but Jenn said, "That was super-hot, we will have to do that again," she went on to say this was the last sex I would have with her till after she returns home form her date with Bill.

On Saturday morning I awoke to the sound of the shower, Jenn came into the bedroom and told me to get into the shower. When I came back to bed, Jenn was waiting with shaving supplies on hand, she shaved my whole bottom area clean. Then she applied the ice to deflate me and fit the cock cage in place. I was immensely embarrassed yet excited.

Jenn lay on her back and told me to shave her completely clean and she warned me, "No playing around, this is Bills pussy today!" Looking at my beautiful wife lying there naked was unbelievably arousing but the cock cage quickly reminded me of my place in this three-way affair.

The rest of the day was normal with us doing yard work etc.

About 3:30 Jenn told me she had to get ready and she headed to the house. I watched her sexy ass sway as she walked to the house.

Bill was expected about 6:45 to pick-up Jenn for their date. He arrived right on time. Jenn called down for me to let him in. This was it! When I opened the door, Bill reached out to shake my hand and my whole body felt a shock pass through me. I looked at this man who was soon to fuck my wife and wondered if I was crazy. I offered Bill a drink, but he declined.

I heard Jenn's sweet voice greeting Bill and we both just stood up and stared at my beautiful wife. Bill quickly stepped forward and said, "Wow you look fabulous!" I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. Jenn walked over to Bill and melted into his arms. They immediately kissed; tongues entwined like newlyweds. I felt helpless, jealous, and confused.

I almost thought they were going to do it right now when Jenn broke away and walked over to me. We embraced for a moment. Jenn reminded me supper was in the fridge, she gave me a quick squeeze on my caged cock. Then turned to leave with her lover. I looked from the living room window as Bill opened the car door for my wife, and I thought, "When was the last time I did that?"

I watched the rest of the game, ate supper, then logged onto my favorite cuckold chat room. If I expected sympathy, I wasn't going to get it here. The two guys who were, like me, alone at home while their wives were out fucking another man were sharing the excitement they felt. The other guys were telling us how lucky we are to be waiting on our hot wives.

About 8:30 I got a text with a picture of my wife and Bill cuddling at the restaurant. The text said, "Heading to the room soon." I could literally feel precum leaking from my cock in my cage. Cuckold tears I was told.

I waited in agony for an hour and a half before I received a text from Jenn, "this is it," she said, and the attached picture clearly showed an image reflected in the mirror of Jenn topless with Bill behind her holding her tits. A while later another picture arrived showing Bill just about to penetrate Jenn. Then the last one with Bills cock buried in Jenn's body. The text read, "Turning off my phone, don't wait up, love you!"

I must have finally fallen asleep when I heard Jenn enter our bedroom. She was a sexy mess under the summer coat she had pulled on. Her hair and make-up looked like she had been in a fight. We hugged and kissed for several minutes before she released me from the horrible cage. I was immediately hard, Jenn mounted me, she was soft and warm, the sloppy pussy was a thing of my wildest dreams. I came immediately then we fell asleep in each others' arms.

Surprising as it seems, we did not talk about Jenn's date for about a week when one afternoon Jenn said, "Alan dear, we have to talk." I was not sure if this would be a conversation I would love or hate. Jenn started off saying, "I am sure you appreciate I think Bill is a wonderful lover. We have talked about many things over the last few days. I told Bill your fantasy was to watch me being fucked by another man." Bill found it hard to believe a man would share his beautiful wife with another man, but he was OK with the idea as long as he was the other man. He had a request that we work out a plan so it could happen with bareback sex. Our plan was quite simple. Bill would come over about 7:30 and we could have a drink and a small ceremony to mark the occasion then let nature take its course. Jenn suggested we refrain from sex after Thursday. She made a date with Bill for Saturday.

* * * * *

Thursday evening was going to be special, Jenn planned to milk me dry before she put me in my cage. After a shower and shave "down there" I knelt on a towel on our bed with my bum in the air. Jenn started to gently rub my cock. She put on a finger cot, lubed it, and slowly penetrated my ass with her finger. I was hard as I could be as she slowly messaged my prostate. The sensation is beyond description! Soon Jenn was working both hands hard to bring me to a raging orgasm. I was squirting like a fire hose. As the orgasm passed, I rolled on my back and Jenn cleaned me up and had me in my cage before I knew it.

* * * * *

Finally, Saturday, the special day arrived. Jenn wanted to get her hair done etc. I wanted to get a special gift for Jenn, so I dropped her off at the hair salon and headed to the sex shop near by, the one where we had purchased the cock cage a few weeks ago. I went to the clerk to ask about hot-wife bracelets and before I knew it Sam came out from the back. She was very friendly and offered to show me what I was looking for. In front of the display, she asked me how I was doing while she covertly brushed her hand over my groin and when she felt what she was looking for gave me a little smile.

Sam pointed out the bracelet comes with a small trinket with a representation of the women in the middle and a representation of a man on her left with a little cock and one on the right with a bigger dick. She showed me trinkets I could giver Jenn to represent the men she has had sex with. I bought two to represent Brian and Bill and I bought another one of a different color to represent Bill as her first bareback lover.

While I was waiting in the car for Jenn to finish at the salon, I texted Bill to tell him I planned a little ceremony with the bracelet; he texted back saying he wanted to give Jenn a ring to commemorate the occasion. It was set!

That evening Jenn was ready before Bill arrived, so we nervously waited for him. We poured three glasses of wine. Jenn greeted Bill at the door with a kiss that left no doubt where tonight was heading. The mixed feelings were beyond words, one moment I wished I could stop everything, the next moment I was tingling with excitement. My penis was testing the limits of the cock cage.

Jenn thought, "This is it, tonight I am going to fuck Bill in front of my husband of 22 years. I have never felt so sexy and excited in all my life."

I (Al) cleared my throat to get attention and said, "Jenn I love you and appreciate you are with Bill tonight in part to fulfill my fantasy of seeing you with another man. I bought you this bracelet to show the world, when you wear it, that you are my hot-wife."

Jenn came over to me and gave me a beautiful kiss, not sexy like I just saw her give Bill but tender and loving. Jenn asked me to put the jewellery on her ankle. I told her one trinket, the one for bareback sex, had to wait till after.

As Jenn turned to go back to Bill he said, "Jennie I have something for you also," and he slipped a friendship ring on her right ring finger. All I could think was she allows him to call her Jennie, Jenn made it clear to me right after we met, she didn't want me to call her Jennie. Oh well, lovers privilege, I guess.

Jenn then lifted her drink to lead us in a toast of the occasion then she took Bill's hand and led him to our maternal bed.

I sat in the chair at the foot of the bed and watched as the lovers embraced by the bed kissing and removing each other's clothing.

By now, I have come to realized Jenn is an exhibitionist, as soon as she was topless, I could see her titties were hard and erect. Once she was out of her skirt, she walked over to me and told me to undress. I resisted because of the cock cage but she just giggled and said, "pleeese." I didn't take long to shed my clothing.

Jenn said, "When you remove my panties now, you're giving Bill the right to plant his seed wherever he wants in or on my body. With that I started to pull down my wife's panties, she was so wet they stuck momentarily to her pussy. I don't know why but I had an overpowering urge to hold her panties to my face and smell. Then I looked down at my penis trapped in its little cage and I could see the cuckold tears leaking out of the cage.

Bill lay on his back and Jenn crawled up between his legs and took his hard cock into her mouth, she was kneeling with her sex inches from my face, it was all I could do to resist reaching out to touch her beautiful wet pussy. As I looked on, I thought of the fateful night I envisioned this moment when Jenn will let another man place his unprotected cock deep into the most private place in her body.

After the short blow job Jenn moved to mount Bill, she reached around to guide his cock towards her ready pussy. She didn't take him in immediately but slid his cock from her "rosebud" up past her vagina to her clit and back a few times then the main event! Jenn positioned Bill's cock at her vaginal opening and slid down an inch or so. I gasped, finally, after over a year and a half since everything changed in our sex life, I witnessed my wife giving her sex to another man.

12