Who Would Have Thought? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my wife had buried her lover's cock deep in her married pussy, they started a slow loving rhythm which built up with each move. Soon I heard the familiar, "oh sweetheart, oh sweetheart" as Jenn was cumming. That was all Bill could take, and he moaned as he shot his cum deep into my wife. Although their mutual orgasm probably only lasted a few minutes it seemed forever before they rolled over still together so Bill was on top. Bill pulled out slowly and a blob of cum dripped form Jenn's pussy.

Bill left the room; Jenn smiled at me and motioned me to her just fucked pussy. I crawled up between her legs and stopped for a second and thought about the first time I looked at this beautiful sight and knew one day I would be in this position. I started to lick my first of many cream-pies. It is impossible to describe except to liken it to a narcotic that is overwhelmingly intoxicating. After I had "cleaned" up my wife's pussy she motioned me up the bed and took the key from her neck and removed my cock cage. Needless to say, I was hard immediately! I positioned myself to penetrate Jenn. Once buried in my wife, the warmth of the sloppy seconds engulfed me and I came immediately, filling Jenn's pussy for the second time in minutes.

Jennifer and I went to the bathroom to clean up, then, in the hallway, Jenn embraced me and thanked me for a beautiful evening.

Jenn said, "I love you dear." I said the same and with that I headed to the guest bedroom. I soon heard the lovers having sex again.


12