All Comments on 'Who You Calling Disabled? Ch. 07'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I have to wonder about her doctors. I know this is based on a real person, but wasn't there something they could do to save her legs? Whatever the case, I was gladdened that someone could make her feel wanted and loved if only for a little bit. Please keep writing, you seem to have a flair for the unusual!!

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

I had a great time reading this story. Not my usual taste, and the scat story I've encountered on literotica. But the character development was strong, the story telling was adult and the ending was a fulfilling resolution.

Thanks

ArseniqueArseniqueabout 3 years ago

Just remarkable. Thanks for avoiding the run of the mill, and giving us a special story. I'm making my comments here serve for all the chapters. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES