Who You Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob had masturbated plenty of times and had seen porn but nothing prepared him for all of this. Rob quickly took off his glasses and rested on his elbows on the bed to watch her work. She pulled his cock out and smiled at his now woozy appearance and red cheeks. She resumed, touching the head of his cock to her lips and began kissing the head. She slowly began taking him into her mouth again. The smooth crown parting her lips, plunging deeper into a wet, warm and inviting mouth. Her mouth opened in equal measure to the girth as it is intruded. She felt the smooth underside, the fraenum on her tongue, noticing the way the inclined crown felt as it slipped past her upper lip. She loved having her mouth filled with a warm, throbbing juicy dick. She sometimes couldn't go a day without wanting a cock in her mouth. But not even the life-like dildo she had, could compare to the lovely textures covering such firmness beneath the soft skin.

She didn't bob her head despite having him almost halfway into her mouth. Instead she let her tongue work him and she let him acclimatize to her, just savoring the moment of having her best friends dick in her. She felt her pussy getting wetter at the idea of how big he was and how he'd stretch her out. He was precumming so much from her tongue. Pulling the cock out of her mouth she looked at the shining wetness, nervously smiling up at him. She wondered if he liked it but he just nodded with an empty minded and pleasured look on his face. Once she knew it was ok, she pushed it back in again feeling once again the press of the bulb end into her mouth. She enjoyed his cock inside her mouth, choking as the tip hit the back of her throat. He gasped as she took him down to the hilt.

Rob was rocking slightly, enjoying the feeling of her mouth and throat. She removed him from her mouth in one swift motion with a cough. She began stroking his cock, now slick with her saliva and Rob trembled at the assault on his senses and the lewd proud look on her face. His heart was beating in his ears and everything felt too good. After giving him a second to adjust, she ran her lips up and down the side of his cock kissing and licking- driving Rob wild!

She liked the way he trembled and whimpered in her touch. How gentle, sweet and delicate he is, but she also knew how strong he was as his legs tightened or his chest and stomach heaved in pleasure. He certainly didn't seem to be overly sensitive. Clearly, he could enjoy direct stimulation. The musing did not last long though. She could feel and see how excited he was- how sensitive of a virgin he is. Pausing her attention and going back to stroking him. Painfully slowly, he groaned with disappointment and it made her giggle.

"You can't come yet Robbie. You gotta return the favor."

He looked at her in the eyes. Their gentle honey brown making him look like a lost baby deer melted her heart and he responded with a sexed up voice

"Anything for you June." The words made her cunt twice as wet.

She quickly stood up and let Rob get out the bunk. She got on knees in the bunk and swung her strong cute butt in the air, tantalizing Rob. Rob didn't know what to do and nothing happened for a second.

Realizing this June responded "I want you to lick my cunt from behind."

Rob was confused and asked why that way. "Just because I won't hurt you doesn't mean I won't dominate you. You're too cute to run around making demands."

He hesitated, looking behind him for a moment. She simply said two words, "for me." Moving her ass around in slow circles. Enjoying the feeling of him watching her. He admired her beautiful skin. Her glistening pussy covered lightly in hair. Her cute little asshole wink occasionally as she twisted. His mouth watered and he immediately went and buried his face in her ass. She squealed at the sudden shock as his tongue began exploring her folds hungrily. The licks as he slowly honed in on her clit sent tingles and lightning bolts into her toes and fingers. Then he found her little sweet nub. A wave of pleasure crashed through her as a guttural moan filled the bunk. Rob took the encouragement and found a consistent pattern of licking her. The musk of her sweet cunt intoxicating him. The world didn't exist anymore, only the joy he was giving June.

June's back arched and she struggled to stay up right. Her legs were quivering now and Rob wrapped his arms around her strong thighs to hold her in place. It felt like her dam was about to break. His nose pressing into her pussy as he ate and moved was sending her over the edge. She was grinding back into his face and Rob was beginning to suffocate but he didn't wanna stop kissing and licking her. She cooed and gasped- commanding him

"Robbie lick my ass too. Be my good boy and lick me there".

Without hesitation he began eating her ass. She pressed back into his head gasping and moaning. After a minute or two of that, he returned to sucking and licking her clit. She felt the dam burst and cried out, "Robbie!", her juices now all over his face .

June fell forward and laid on the bed, wrecked from her intense orgasm. Rob, like an angel, got into the bed with her and held her as she basked in the afterglow. They laid silently together for a while. Their breathing synced and their embrace became closer but she could feel that his erection refused to leave. That made her excited to know how much he wanted her- how much he needed her. She was going to have fun with him.

June got up swiftly breaking their embrace. She left him there, confused and horny, quickly getting dressed. She saw his confusion on his face and comforted him.

"Don't worry Robbie. We can finish this later. I just think we are pushing our luck now."

He sighed knowing she was right. He got dressed and they walked to the door of his bunk.

"Come find me later?" She said as she grabbed his chin and kissed him in the forehead. It made him feel all warm and happy inside.

Rob's cock was crying for attention, but she didn't even look at it anymore when they were getting dressing.

"I want you to cum, but I want you to be writhing and begging for it," she teased and winked as she left.

She was lucky that nobody saw her leave. They were both lucky. If they're caught they'd lose their job, sent back home and have to explain to their parents what happened.

Rob laid on his bed thinking about what just happened. He could not get June out of his mind. Days passed like this, Rob not seeing June around for a few days. His need grew but he did what she said. He didn't touch himself at all. He was feeling so needy for her. But he didn't want to just give in and go find her. June was careful to avoid him too. He could only catch glimpses of her teaching tennis or walking around the camp. She wanted to tease her good boy and it was working so well.

On the fourth day after their encounter, Rob found a note on his glassblowing equipment at the hut, he looked around before reading it feeling excited. Meet me in my room tonight at 8 -- you know who, the note said. Rob knew it was June. He could feel his cock swell at the idea of getting her attention again. He could not concentrate on his work throughout the rest of the day, even getting a light burn on the back of his hand for not paying attention. She haunted his mind. He finished his work by 5:30 pm and went straight to his room. He spent 45 minutes in the shower. He wanted to touch himself but he didn't want to go against what she asked of him, so he waited. He got dressed in a clean shirt and a pair of trousers. Spending too much time messing with his hair and applying some cologne too. He was hopeful for a certain outcome tonight but was also ok with the idea of spending the whole night with his face buried in her ass.

He went to the dining commons on the campgrounds and got lunch with his friend Dean. He was a thinner 18 year old boy, pale complexion, straight short hair and a slightly crooked but kind smile. They sat and spoke but Rob was hesitant to mention anything of what happened or what he would be up to tonight. Dean noticed Rob was constantly looking in the room until he spotted June. She had been watching him the whole time waiting for their gaze to meet. She was at a table with all the handsome cooler counselors. But she didn't pay attention to any of them. She was with Rob the whole time. Dean saw them staring at each other but didn't understand the true intention of their intensity.

Dean quietly asked Rob "How're you doing after the pantsing thing? Are you still angry at her?"

This broke Rob's stare and he looked to his friend "I think I am over it. I guess June and I made up..." he said unsure for a second and looking back at his tray and the sorry excuse for food on it.

Dean was even further perturbed by that statement. "You two used to be the best of friends. Even closer friends than we are. I'm not shocked you made up but also why're you trusting her? After that stunt I'd cut that person off." Dean was worried for his friend.

"I guess you're right. I thought about it. But she said something to me and I kinda understood. I forgave her and she has promised to not bully me anymore." Rob added with a false confidence to his words

"As long as you're ok dude." Rob thanked his friend for his care, returning to their meal, talking about their day and new sci-fi shows they're excited for.

As instructed Rob was at June's door by 8pm. He knocked on the door quietly. It was silent as he stood there watching over his shoulder for a second until she opened it quickly and dragged him inside. June asked him to sit on her bed and she closed the curtains. Rob was pretty excited. It felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He was also scared. He remembered his friend's words of caution. He wondered which June was in front of him. Which one of the faces she was wearing tonight...

June moved towards Rob and commanded him to undress. He obliged nervously, undressed himself and folded his clothes on the side of the bed. She admires his naked body, his long muscles, his freckles, his red pubic hair. His cock started to swell from excitement. The goosebumps on his skin mading her want to kiss him all over. She walked closer to him and grabbed him. He held her back gently but firmly and started to kiss him. They moved slowly before Rob broke the kiss.

"What about your bunkmate? Won't she come back?" He was nervous being so nude and vulnerable again like that day.

"No, I told her I have a headache. She is also being poorly plowed by Mark on the other side of camp. She won't be back until later."

Rob snickered with her before he wondered. "How do you know about Mark?"

He soon realized he may not want the answer to his question but was too slow to object to the answer.

"Because I've fucked Mark. I've fucked a few of the guys here. Dex is the only one I remember. He could blow a girl's back out" she giggled.

Rob felt embarrassed and small. Maybe he'd be one of those boys who'd do a bad job too. She noticed his nerves and began kissing him on the lips again and broke to comfort him.

"You're already doing better than most. You made me cum without even fucking me yet Robbie."

That statement made him grow rock hard immediately. He loved making June happy. Having her validate how he made her cum only made him excited to have her cum again.

June instructed him to stand and to not move a muscle. She got on her knees in front of him again and lightly ran her fingers over his hard dick. He looked down at her with red cheeks. He was so embarrassed being this naked in front of a fully clothed girl let alone June. She kept teasing him and a little bead of precum appeared at the tip- she smiled.

"Maybe I should redeem you and parade your big cock in front of all the girls?"

The idea made Rob nervous and uncomfortable and he answered without thinking "I only want you to see me June. I only want you to see how hard I am. I'm this hard for you."

He realized what he said after he said it. June's expression was surprised. She was even a little shocked and saddened. Joy returned to her face at that statement finally.

She teased the head and she spat in her other hand. Before he knew what was happening she had her two wet hands around his dick jerking him off. His knees buckled from the pleasure but he managed to stay standing. He was so sensitive from the teasing and the lack of masturbating. Then she stopped, she told him to sit in the bed. She sat on the floor with her legs crossed . Rob was confused. He tried to stand.

"NO! Sit there!" June ordered.

"Touch yourself while I look at you! Remember you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to cum" she said. Rob nodded submissively.

'Is she trying to make me go wild?' Rob thought to himself.

"Do it," she whispered as she stuck on hand in her sleep shorts and another player with her breasts. He could feel chills.

He slowly began jerking himself off- his cock still wet from her saliva. June watched. Both of them were blushing. Rob started stroking his dick, slowly but steadily. June looked hypnotized by it, like a bird paralyzed by the sight of a cobra. He started jerking himself faster as she watched, never taking her eyes off of his cock in his hand. June smirked. She felt something happening inside her body too- her orgasm building. But she said nothing. She just watched how he stroked himself, enjoying the sight of him rutting into his own hand.

Rob was so turned on by the way she was looking at him and how she was touching herself at the sight of him. June felt pressure growing inside her looking at the stroking. She could not resist anymore. She moved to him quickly, putting a hand on his chest. First, she gently rubbed his chest. She did not take her eye away from his dick. He stopped for a second, but she encouraged him to continue. She slowly began to remove her own nightshirt. Her delicious deep caramel chest heaved with excitement. Her beautiful tits further encouraged him.

His hand was clenched around the wide shaft of his massive tool in a tight fist, the head glistening with more drops of pre-cum that dribled from the slit as he pumped even harder and faster. He moaned as he enjoyed the astonishing temptation June was. She ran her fingers all over his chest, teasing him. They could not take their eyes off each other as they pleasured themselves. June felt her pussy lips swelling and moistening her panties, wanting him, wanting him to cum in front of her eyes. She rubbed and massaged his chest turning him on further.

Both of them looked like wild animals eyeing a piece of meat. She could tell by his contorting face and the increased rate of his pumping that he was close. His jerking hand made loud lewd noises as he continued. She could feel how hard his heart was pounding in his chest. So was June's, but she knew what she had to do. June looked into Rob's eyes but saw exactly where his gaze was.

She had an evil smile on her face and she uttered cruelty "You like looking at my tits Robbie? You wanna cum all over them don't you? I still have to give you permission though."

Rob felt a little shy as he realized that she caught him. June felt her wetness now starting to run down her leg. After a few seconds Rob gradually quickened the pace. Long, full strokes: as far up as possible, then down until his fist is against his hips. She moved her hand to his balls, squeezing them lightly as Rob gasped. His other free hand clenching the bed. June watched and she stuck her free hand into her shorts diving in her own wetness with her free hand. June could see his stomach tighten and his legs stiffen.

"You are not allowed to cum yet!" she said aggressively, almost yelling loud enough for anyone outside to hear.

He nodded submissively, now he stroked slower and settled himself. He managed to stop from coming but it was still inevitable now- he'd cum soon if she didn't tell him to do it soon. Rob can feel the urge to cum beginning to build, getting stronger, to the point that every second he held back became more excruciating. But he was not given permission to cum yet, just an excitedly sadistic and hornet glare as she rubbed her clit and watched him squirm. June bit her lip looking into Rob's eyes.

"Not yet Rob!" she said sternly.

Rob then slowed down a bit more. Riding the edge was almost too intense, yet so good. Enough precum oozes to add a bit of lubricant, that he spread around with his thumb, reveling in that new feeling. June was now so eager to watch him explode.

"You may cum now!" she said.

Rob only picked up his pace a little. June quickly moved his hand and began bobbing on the head while giving an almost painful squeeze to his balls. She moaned and sucked him passionately as rope after rope of hot cum hit the back of her throat. Rob growled in such an animalistic way June had never heard before, making her even wetter. She sucked and swallowed him down so passionately. Rob's vision went black from the pleasure. Even as he stopped cumming, June kept sucking.

The room was spinning. June hummed with pleasure savoring the taste of her lover. She felt so horny for the man in front of her.

"Did you like it?" Rob questioned breathing hard.

"Oh I LOVED IT," she said as she pressed her lips into his.

He woulda been bothered but this woman just shattered his mind. He kissed her back passionately to her surprise. No guy liked her enough to even bother kissing her back after a blowjob- let alone passionately.

"Now you may leave, I've got an early morning class to teach." June said, picking up his clothes.

Rob was very confused. He knew that she was teasing him.

"But..." he spoke.

"I said, LEAVE!" she said.

Rob did not want to argue. He obeyed and left the room after getting dressed up. On the way to his room, he started thinking about what happened.

'Is she using me?" he thought to himself.

Rob had no idea what her real intentions were. The only thing he knew was that he was having fun.

Meanwhile, June was at her bed, she was satisfied with what she did to him. All she wanted to do was to make him more and more hungry for her. She wanted to tease him as hard as she could. The teasing continued, the next day June managed to send another note to Rob. It said to meet her at her room at eight just like yesterday. This time she was not sure whether he would come, but she invited him anyway. Rob could not resist, he was ready to do whatever she asked him to do. But he wanted to get one thing for her.

He made a detour before showing up to her door at 8:00pm. Jun opened the door and dragged him into her room and started to run her hands all over his body. She was even impatiently rubbing his cock through his jeans. She paused when she noticed he wasn't holding her back. His arms were behind his back. Suddenly he revealed what he was holding. He was holding a bouquet of wildflowers. It was beautiful and she couldn't take her eyes off of them. Her eyes began to wet and she took the flowers. Her voice was fragile.

"This is the sweetest thing any boy has done for me."

She wrapped her arms around Rob towering over him. Her hug was tight and almost suffocating.

Rob responded, his face being pressing into her wonderful smelling chest "I wanted to tell you how much I missed you. I'm bad at words so I thought of this."

She moved back a little to look him in the eyes she was almost crying now "It means more than any words but together it's a wonderful combo." She then pulled him close into a loving kiss. She then left him to find a bottle to put the flowers in for now before returning to Rob.

"How are you feeling?" she wanted to know.

"Excited to see you... nervous" Rob said sheepishly.

"I'll fix that.," she said devilishly.