Who You Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked him to strip. Rob took off all his clothes and stood naked in front of her. His own nervousness turning him on and he had a full hard-on immediately for her combined with a full bodied blush. It made her excited to see how excited he got for her.

Looking at his stiff cock she chided, "Maybe I should get naked too." Rob responded in excited agreement.

June began to strip out of her tennis attire and into her sports underwear. Rob looked at her tits held tightly in her sports bra. and fire burned in his loins for her. She chuckled and took off her bra without saying anything more and threw that on the floor too. June used to wear a thin silver chain. He hadn't seen it in a while. It was a gift from a replica Ring from LotR. She hasn't worn it in years. He even remembers when she lost the ring part at Six flags but insisted on keeping the chain. She reached to unclasp it and took it off. She asked if he remembered the chain and ring and Rob remarked that he couldn't believe she still had it. He then saw something evil cooking in her gaze.

"I remember when I lost the ring. You offered to hold it for you and I was too stubborn to listen. Imma trust you to hold it now."

She then balled the necklace up in her hand. "Open your mouth."

He opened his mouth and she bent a little forward. The pendant slipped into his mouth. He sucked on it.

"That will remain in your mouth, do you understand?" she asked.

He nodded. "Good," she said, "and you will not talk." She was still leering at his face closely "And you will not take anything else in your mouth." He nodded.

She waited for a while in that position and then started to straighten up. The pendant slipped out of his mouth slightly when he adjusted and immediately she slapped him. It shocked him. It wasn't hard enough to be painful but it certainly hurt enough to make him undo his action.

"Good boy," she said softly "Now kneel on the bed."

He knelt on the bed with the pendant in his mouth. His face was about six inches from her throat when she walked up to him. It was like she was sizing him up. Her stance and energy were imposing. He felt small around her but he felt safe so long as he paid attention to what she said and did what she said. She pushed his head down between her breasts. Her boobs pressed against his cheek. Rob sucked on the pendant as hard as he could. Suddenly Rob felt her fingers on his balls. She cupped them softly- then suddenly hard until he flinched. She chuckled and removed her hand before it became painful but the sudden release of pressure also caused a little pain.. He breathed deeply to control his urges. It only sent her smell deeper into his nose. The softness on both cheeks was already driving him crazy.

"Take the pendant out," she said before grabbing it from his tongue and putting it in the night stand.

"Move your tongue up cleavage. Taste my sweat," she instructed him. "Lick all the way up to my neck. But slowly."

He started running his tongue up her body. He moved out of the valley and crossed the top of her boobs. Then he was on plain ground. He was on her collar bones when she touched his dick again. Her fingertips were on his balls but her wrist moved on his dick.

"Don't stop licking," she said.

Rob moved up to her shoulder and went as far behind the neck as he could. She pulled his hair and brought back his head to the side of her cheeks. Rob was licking the side of her neck now.

"Don't move," she said. "And don't stop licking."

She increased her stroking until Rob was pitifully hard in her palms. She took away her hand as she edged, then she repeated the performance. Rob was salivating madly on her neck. Rob was licking her like a dog and she loved it. She could even feel his saliva running down her chest and neck. But he didn't care. Rob suddenly felt her let go of his cock. She wasn't touching him anymore and he wanted to be touched so badly. This time her chest was heaving strongly. Rob felt her boobs rubbing his chin. He started up the right side again and reached her neck once again. Her scent and salty taste had fogged his brain so much that in a stupor he bit and sucked her neck greedily. She took a sudden very sharp breath at the infraction. Suddenly her fingers were back on his balls. She started stroking his dick. June's fingers were slick with her own juice and she smeared that on his shaft. As she took away her hand his body went into a near convulsion. Rob kissed and licked her neck madly. When the urge subsided a bit, Rob realized that she was moaning heavily. Without thinking twice, Rob started kissing her throat.

Suddenly his hair was pulled, jerking his head from her neck to her tots.

She hissed sexily "Suck them!"

Rob did not hesitate. He sucked at her nipples feverishly. He then hears a squelching sound. She was fingering herself! Suddenly she pushed her breast even deeper into his wanting mouth. In the next instant, his head was yanked up and her other breast was pushed into his mouth. Her hips thrusted with a consistent rhythm as he kissed and licked her rose buds. He held her waist and started grinding his cock between her thighs. Soon her grunting and thrusting became irregular. Her breathing became more and more intense. Her body kept on jerking involuntarily for sometime. He could hear soft mewling and gasping escape her lips. He leaned her face into the stop of the head and his licking stop. He just rested his head into her chest. There was silence as they held each other.

Rob heard her soft voice near his ear "I want you Robbie."

She suddenly pushed him back into the bed. He laid flat but his cock stood tall and proud. Her eyes were deranged but tamed.

Rob was suddenly super nervous, "I don't have a condom, June."

She laughed as she straddled him. His cock was only a few centimeters away from her cunt. It was radiating heat and wetness that his cock could feel by simply being in proximity

"I'm on birth control. Besides I want you to feel special. I've not done it without a condom yet and I'd like it to be you Robbie. Do you want me?"

All Rob could do was nod. His eyes devoured her body. She leaned down to him the wet folds on her entrance pressed against the head of his cock. The sensation of the entrance alone was intoxicating.

"You will be kissing me when you cum."

And then she planted a wet and heavy kiss on his lips. The kiss was so lovely and distracting he almost didn't notice her hips now pushing down. Her pussy began to sheath him within her. Her warm wet tightness was overwhelming. She broke the kiss to hug him right into her chest. She got halfway down before a whimper left your mouth.

"Oh, Robbie, you're stretching my cunt out so nicely."

Rob almost came right there but he held on holding her thighs tightly. She continued to go further down in him. She almost had him to the hilt and they were both gasping and moaning. Once he was fully in her, they sat there quietly. She didn't move a muscle and he could feel her heartbeat in his dick.

"I n-need a second Robbie. You're so big I gotta adjust t-to it."

He did his best to not move a muscle. His face was in her tits. The lack of air was making him lightheaded but he didn't need his brain now. All he needed was June. She sighed into his ear now. It sounded less like pain now.

"I'm gonna start moving Robbie."

He nodded into her chest. Her hips began to rock on his cock. The sensation was mind-blowing but he held on. Her bouncing became more intense and she gasped his name as her hips slapped into his. Robbie had never felt anything this amazing. He felt like he'd cum any second but he held on. He even began to match the rhythm of his hips into her. He imagined the sensuous motions like glassblowing. He imagined the free flowing hot material moving. He wondered for a moment, if her cunt was as hot as the Glory Hole. He felt like he was melting inside of her cunt as she gripped him tightly. Her hands and arms squeezing his head and playing with his hair. Her pace quickened but he thought about how much he cared for her- and he persisted.

She was now fucking him at full speed. She even sat up as far as she could in the bunk. She looked down at him. His cheeks red and his hair a sticky sweaty mess like her own. She could see him struggling not to cum and it only made her hornier. Her cute sweet Robbie being fucked and dominated by her. His cute nose and freckles. She kept fucking him hard and he tried to fuck her back. Her hands made their way to his shoulders as she held him down, her moaning and gasping becoming louder and her skin slick with sweat. She could feel the pressure and the friction inside her pussy.

She was gonna cum soon and to her surprise Rob said confidently through partially gritted teeth, "I want you to cum for me, June."

With those words her voice cracked and she let out a moan/yell that everyone must've heard.

Stephanie busted into the room suddenly, seeing June being caught in the throws of her orgasm with short weird Rob underneath her. June noticed and quickly got off of Rob in a panic. Rob got up quickly and covered himself. Stephanie started laughing at them both. Mocking June for sleeping with Rob, mocking Rob and calling them both weird perverts. She mentions that herself and a few others were watching from the window. How much of a freak they both are. June didn't say anything she just sat quietly on her bed naked holding her knees. Rob realized it was more of the same. June wouldn't say anything. Rob put on his clothes and uttered with venom in his words

"You're nothing but a stuck up asshole! You don't realize June is great just the way she is. She has spent all this time trying to be one of you but y'all don't deserve her." He looked to June who was shocked at the words. She starts crying but Stephanie just starts laughing at Rob's words. And he leaves, heartbroken and devastated.

When Rob leaves the bunk he sees the sun has almost finished setting and the orange light has almost given away to the indigo- blackness of night. He hangs his head low walking under the lamps. He can feel tears in his eyes. Did he do the right thing? He should've stayed with June instead of running. His walk is quiet & somber and the sound of laughter fades behind him.

Stephanie continues to insult June, disguising that she is just trying to be cool. Her words are cutting but Stephanie remains unphased as she dresses herself again.

Stephanie remarks "I don't get what you see in such a loser if a boy."

June is filled with a quiet rage. She walks over to Stephanie and slaps her in the face with all her strength. Stephanie hits the floor with such brutality

"Don't you dare talk about Rob that way! Unlike you his words aren't poison and he is always willing to do for others. You're nothing but a bitch Stephanie! An unhappy bitch!" June utters furiously before storming out of the bunk. She begins a full on sprint across the camp to find Rob.

She comes across him sitting on a bench, crying. The sight breaking her heart in two. This sweet boy is being hurt, with her as the cause. She thinks for a second... she shouldn't go to him. But before her doubts take over, he sees her. She slowly and ashamedly walks toward him. She sits next to him and they hold each other. They are being soft.. tender, holding each other outside in the night- unafraid of being seen. She moves her hair out of her face and moves loose auburn curls out of his.

"I'm so sorry. I should've stood up for you, I shouldn't have been scared."

He grabs her by the waist and pulls her close. "I shouldn't have walked away." he says with his face on her shoulders.

She pulls him back and strokes his cheek before kissing him deeply, the fire in her returns. She still wants him. Her kiss suddenly has more tongue, surprising Rob. Her hands then shift to start working on his belt. Rob tries to stop her but she pushes his hand away.

Before they know it his pants are off, his cock at full mast. June looks hungrily at it and rushes to take her pants off. Rob doesn't even care about getting caught anymore. His face red from embarrassment but he wants her now. He can't say 'no' to June anymore, he never could really. She lays back on the edge of the picnic table, leaning up to watch as he positions himself at her entrance. Her eyes and cheeks are still red and wet with tears, but to Rob she still looks like the most beautiful woman on earth. He slowly starts to push into her wet hungry cunt and she leans her head back in ecstasy. Before they know it, he is pushed down to the hilt and slowly starts thrusting. He is driven by something else, not just pleasure. The thrusts are firm and strong, making June gasp and cry out. She covers her mouth to not get caught, but even then the wet slapping of their bodies together, her muffled cries and his gasps must surely be noticeable.

The sun has fallen below the horizon and the darkness of night, the pierced veil of the starry night being all they have to see. His cock is gliding in and out of her, his height compared to the picnic table causing his cock to grind right into her g-spot. Her legs are trembling and shaking, but Rob won't relent it seems, not until she cums. She suddenly starts to feel it in her toes... her fingers... and her back. A burning electric tingle like nothing else!

She screams shrilly "Oh fuck! Robbie I'm cumming!" leaning up as if convulsing into him onto the edge of the table.

She's tugging at his shirt as her vision goes white, Rob is thrusting mercilessly into her until she hears it from him.

"I love you!"

She feels rope after rope of his cum paint the pink walls of her cunt. A combination of his words and the violence of his orgasm sent her over the edge of her own, causing her to clutch him tightly. Their orgasms soon began to subside, leaving them panting and sweaty holding each other, with his cock still pressed deep inside her. Their juices mixing and starting to drip out onto the table.

Rob utters softly between breaths, "I'm sorry for saying that-" But before he can finish, June responds

"I love you too." And she plants a deep wet kiss on his lips.

The End...