All Comments on 'Whoa. Look What I Found.'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments (Page 2)
WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
'death by a thousand cuts'

What a fun BTB. Clever also, holding exposure of the Hyatt trysts until a year later when they can have the greatest negative impact on bitch-slut's financial well being. I also found the ending rushed as ID'd in previous comments. Overall, a fun, enjoyable read. Many thanks to the author.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are one very devious man. You'd better not let your wife/girlfriend read this story. The story is hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but it ran too fast at the end. Not much detail about the divorce and it's unfolding, not the epilogue where you seemed to wrap up some interesting things in the blink on an eye.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Not enough conversation. Somewhat teenager in context, not enough of an adult theme. Should have included the kids far more.

Another 'Well I wrote enough time to use two or three paragraphs to conclude the story'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The torment was hilarious. I was in tears laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times can you say: 5+GREAT; 5+GREAT; 5+GREAT; 5+GREAT;....

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Second time around, very amusing, clever story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lot of practical jokes. The wife was quite the shrill heartless shrew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SO THE CUCK DIVORCED THE WHORE WIFE YET DIDN'T SUE THE COMPANY OR HER FUCK BUDDY!!

HOW CONVENIENT THAT THE CUCK MEETS DONNA DURING THEIR SKI TRIP!!

STUPID CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow man. Serious anger issues.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long road to travel to dump a bad wife.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry Mate but that was really pathetic for an accountant his plan was deeply flawed and his willingness to suck up his wife's cheating was cringey while be compiled his evidence.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
perspective

If you want to use big words

at least use the right one

perceptive

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been to rub his ex's nose in his two million dollar worth. She didn't suffer enough for putting her kids through the hell she dished out. The little annoyances he delivered over time were funny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking Hysterical So Funny And a great BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The world is filled with women who are willing to throw away their lives, on a chance to “ trade up”. Many men will take the bait, especially if it is younger. But at the end, they toss her back , like an undersized walleye. Neither really gets, what they hoped to.....

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, excellent, excellent, a well-deserved QuickMagazine 5 for this denizen of the sunny side of the street. Country cousin to his earlier "ElizaBitch," and an improvement on it. Didn't bobble the ending here like on "EB" (nude tennis, really?), and the "shit dress" had me LOL. Paul is obviously much brighter than Sara, and I don't agree with vickitvohio that he should have let Sara know later on that he'd been the cause of her misfortunes. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and why expose himself to possible litigation to re-open the divorce? Some of the comments here bemoaned not only that Sara didn't find out who and what Paul really was, but also the lack of a confrontation between Paul and Sara. Here's my take on the latter. Any need for a debriefing between them, as it were, ended for Paul when he met Donna. And I think someone here suggested he should get a pre-nup with Donna, just in case. Don't think so, not necessary. First, she's a widow, not divorced. Second, she's clearly a parent first, like Paul. She's a good investment, like all those companies that made him rich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, but well written with clear characters. Great morals lesson! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He played his hand out way too long and allowed his daughters and himself unnecessary pain and abuse... he could have ended the charade much earlier but it sounded like he masochistically enjoyed the constant abuse... that was no excuse for him allowing the girls to have to endure it... also, jumping out of one very bad relationship right into another relationship is nothing but a recipe for disaster... another divorce coming down the line.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

After all the doings and ducking s, he still offered her the chance to stay in the marriage with a trip to ski country? Really? That is one lame ass bit of typing there. Weak.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

Over the top but I enjoyed it. There were a couple of places that I thought made no sense at all:

1. The hot sauce on the edema and Preparation H could very possibly lead to her knowing he was on to her and what he had done. It didn't make sense to take that risk.

2. While it made a lot of sense to get the wife a ticket to Breckenridge and hope that she decided not to go, it made no sense at all to have the first person narrator say he was actually giving her an opportunity to save the marriage at that stage of the story.

Some have lamented that the ending was too brief. I disagree with them. The past was over, the future was already on the horizon, the parties didn't like each other and there was no reason to drag out the inevitable. The essence of the story-bitch of a wife cheats, husband gets revenge, the new perfect mate and lives happily ever after while the evil doers suffer is there and dealt with while drawing the final months out in some contrived way to create some emotion that didn't really fit the circumstances would have detracted from the story.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Much ado about nothing, what about the rubbish of trying to save his marriage with the trip to Colorado, how stupid was that. After dragging the infidelity and disrespect out over two and a half pages, the end petered out like a damp squib 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paul was a stupid cuck at home and even at work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was no need for Donna and her 2 boys in this story!! Get fucking realistic here!!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

One of the funniest stories I've read in a while.

He did miss a trick, I call it the chilli challenge.

Wipe a hot chilli over the sensitive areas of underwear.

Challenge is, does the potential cheat admit it?

CruachanCruachanover 1 year ago

Your best story so far.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Oh, I think I know this woman!

.

I had to laugh at one typo: "You are very perspective."

.

Good story with great humor. Well worth 5*****!

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Nicely written but here we go again with yet another patented LW husband: petty, juvenile, manipulative, and seemingly completely unable to confront his cheating bitch of a wife, waiting for weeks and weeks for no good reason while he plays childish games until he finally gets around to dealing with the whore. I just don’t get it. Man up, face the bitch down and move on already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RubiconX should read Cagivagurls "How Did It Ever Come To This" to see what happens when you confront a cheating, contemptuous wife before you've taken your time gathering evidence and working with a divorce attorney to get as ready as possible for the fight in court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the prior anonymous commenter, that story has zero relevance. It was pretty clear in Cagivagurl's story the husband was a nutcase. And even when they could have saved their marriage over his accusations, he maintained his paranoia. Besides Sarah was cheating for a extended period of time a d he hoped to start fresh over the holidays at Breckenridge? Delusional. An confrontation / argument to head clearly suspicious activity off at the pass is almost always preferable and with a better outcome than letting an affair continue for a long time while gathering "evidence". Not how divorce works in mist states. Exceptions might be to buy time to move assets offshore. The aggrieved spouse loses agency of they let the affair continue, play dumb and gain evidence over a long time period. A PI does more than just ser what a spouse is doing for 2-4 weeks, they cajole, charm, befriend, and/or bribe close contacts and colleagues to get the inside dirt to see about likelihood, frequency, who, where, etc and then go the next step if aimple.following doesn't work. We also live in a digital age. So electronic snooping and covert placement of recording devices is standard now. If money is no object, have the suspected spouse AND his/her (alleged) lover followed and tracked. Can provide way more leverage. On a final note, there is a reasons why Cagivagurl's story is rated only 3.5 stars. It paints the husband as irrational and obsessed, suggesting a 2-d caricature of mental illness. Not the author's finest work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but the ending felt rushed. Epilogue needed to be fleshed out more. The consequences to the cheaters needed more than one out two sentences. Did the daughters keep a good relationship with Sara? Etc. Loved the minor annoyances to keep Sara off balance.

Mfj

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Completely burned the bitch and her boy toy. Genius Hot pepper enemas ! Funny as all hell !

5 stars No doubt about it.

crazycam69crazycam69about 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Had me laughing quite a few times. Great job! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story, but the ending fell flat. Four stars.

JPB

VanescaVanescaabout 1 year ago

Wonderful tale - I was overcome by schadenfreude several times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost a 5 but not quite. Admire a little bit the cool calm and collected way MC made his decision and then coldly executed it. Do wish he had sent her the film of her trying to salve her hot pepperred asshole while the rest of the family was skying, also maybe sent her her words of disdain for him in a picture frame along w/ his statement of worth shortly after sh got terminated. Fun to read about her insane rage reactions when the world didnt comport and confirm as to how she wanted it too. Wld like to read about the rage, gnashing of teeth and thrown objects when she found out that he was worth 2 mil while she was worth what a couple of hundred thou? Fun read, but the cunt didnt really get the punishment she deserved for the way she treated him. rk

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Having to shove ice cubes up her ass was one of the funnest things I've read. Thing is, water doesn't do shit for the fire caused by Jalapeño juice. It's got to be washed off with soap and water, take it from me as I know first hand. No, I didn't shove something up my ass, instead, after washing my hands after cutting up a bunch of Jalapenos I found that I hadn't washed well enough when I went to take a piss. Not fun at all and I was always very careful after that. Thought his pranks were well done and glad Sara got what was coming. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hubris is expensive! 5

RiptidestoneRiptidestone12 months ago

Hard but justified

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Very good, planed out well, nice little get backs you made up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good ending since the replacement wife is already there.

Bill669JBill669J10 months ago

Good story. The shit he did to her was funny. Enjoyable read

deependerdeepender10 months ago

"After hearing that conversation, I could not believe there were any people on Earth as selfish and conniving as them.

.

Just go to your local LW website. You'll find 20,000 of them there.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

Whoa! Great Writing! Great Story! ice cubes up the ass is the funniest thing I've heard all day! LOL, That is what she deserved for her cheating ways! LOL, All those little tricks to drive the asshole bitch crazy were so funny. I loved that. What great Writing, Great Effort! 10 stars to the writer! Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A well written and entertaining story. It was the funniest thing I have ever read on this site, I was laughing out loud the whole time I was reading my wife thought I was crazy. Ice cubes up the ass, I'm still laughing. This story was worth more than a 5.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Great story! Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story seemed very childish with all the stupid things he did just to annoy her. You have the evidence, divorce her and move in. The only ones truly hurt by the childish antics were the children.

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

I laughed so hard reading about the ice up her ass. You wrote a very good story. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No explanation for what caused the wife to lose respect. Just... yeah. Lots of questions.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

I gave this a 5 rating, but, I would have liked to see his ex wife's reaction to his wealth.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

would have been a FIVE, except for some technical issues like "You are very perspective. hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a rambling and totally childish and effort. I think this author needs to lose his obviously extensive list of cliches and tropes and try doing something original, maybe then he'll manage a decent story. Technically it was OK so 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad weak writing. First, a female villainess who makes Cruella Deville seem like Mother Teresa means the writer doesn't have to create complex scenes, write intense dialogue or create interesting plot devices. Instead, he gives us a Cartoon Character. The most egregious error is the overheard pillow talk where the cheaters answer every single question a lawyer taking a deposition would. How stupid is that? The other egregious and most obvious weak writing failure is when the writer ignores the wife's obvious curiosity and pushback concerning the contaminated enema rig.

mcitylinemcityline5 months ago

I look for erotic literature here not whatever that was. He did so much nasty stuff that I wasn't even sympathetic to him for being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. I thought the‘death by a thousand cuts’ was a good idea and he delivered that in spades. Some people have said it was silly or childish. I say what the hell ever if takes to get rid of a hateful cheating sorry excuse for a wife. And it worked out great for her “little bookkeeper”.

Five stars

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain5 months ago

Ignore the whiners & crybabies with their negative remarks!

Good story, love the little episodes of BTB!!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Again. Love this story about a real “hotwife”. Hilarious, and a great ending too.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

good job ending this one

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Decent story, well told. The wife sounded to me like she had some kind of mental illness. No rational person does the predictably explosive stuff that she did. It wasn't a considered strategy of choices but something more basic. If she suffered from serious psychological or psychiatric problems due to physiological problems, what she needed was help. It's part of the spousal relationship of having one's back. So the story posing of 'choice' and his giving her 'a choice' as a rational or emotional decision is too simplistic. You can divorce someone and still have a concern for their welfare. It happened to a friend of mine whose wife went off the fidelity rails over mental health issues, and he divorced her, but worked with her family to get her treatment, and ensure they had a continued relastionship to the children. It's the nuance of relationship issues which drive the best stories here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess for readers that BTB is the bottom line and thats all that matters its a good story.This is another tale about a dumber than a door nail husband.I guess if it was not numbered he could not add it up..Thats all this story was about, him not putting 2 and 2 together for years until it slaps him in the face and he has to react by BurningTB. Lots of writing but not much of a story..2 stars..JZK..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perhaps the most amusing story on this site. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“ I was going to give Sara one last chance to save our marriage by being together as a family.”

What kind of diseased crap virtue signaling is this?!? Besides the adultery, she’s abusing the MC and her daughters. A good man doesn’t give her any more chances. A good father removes the threat to his children’s mental and emotional health. A great man would permanently remove the parasite from society!!!

ZK

kees10kees104 months ago

It's a pity that when others roast a story it is always anonymous.

I gave you the best score, 5🌟.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It would help if you read your own writing. You spend so much time waffling that you forget your plot and then rush to cover your errors at the end. If you had worked through the revenge potential that was set up it could have been a good story whereas it was just a complete disappointment.

gatorhermitgatorhermit4 months ago
I liked this story

The seemingly innocent dirty tricks he set up were reminiscent of an HDK or PapaToad story. Author wrote the wife well - no remorse, no groveling to keep the marriage going. It was all hubby’s fault. And that, people is real life. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

kees10 is disrespectful of anonymous commenters. Wat is open about te name kees10????

deependerdeepender4 months ago

Way, way too far over the top. Completely and entirely unnecessary. The expletives got boring after a while like some of the reality shows on tv.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Aftermath was decidedly lacking. She needed to find out post-divorce how successful he was and share her regrets. Oh well, could have been a great story. There also should have been a scene with her exposure followed by a suit for alienation of affection.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... Before Keith and Sara could be arrested and charged with stealing from the bank they disappeared. Nobody gave a shit as Kieth's wife was thrilled he was gone and Paul was also delighted to be rid of the cunt. As it turned out, only Paul knew the truth. One day Keith and Sara were in their dinky apartment when four masked me broke in. They beat the shit out of Keith and subdued Sara. Both were tied and gagged. The leader removed his mask. It was Paul. Sara started in on him, "You mother fucker I'll see you rot in..." Paul slapped Sara so hard she saw stars. He held her face and looked deep into her eyes with a venom that made her skin crawl. "Disrespect me again bitch. Please I'm begging you because I would enjoy nothing better than slapping you around all afternoon." Just make sure he made his point he gave her a fresh one across the face. She was now tearing up. "Sara, you're nothing but a piece of trash and the time has come to take out the trash. I've sold you to these three gentlemen who work for an organization south of the boarder in Mexico. They own a string of whore houses in Tijuana. That is where your new employment is located. Keith will be down the street working at a gay whore house as a fag bottom slut. Hope the two of you enjoy the remaining time in your short lives before the STD's get you. Sara, you'll never see your daughters again and they won't give a flying fuck. You'll never live to see them grow up, marry and have your grandkids. You'll be long gone by then cunt. Hope you enjoy the life your decisions have led to bitch. Oh yeah, one more thing before you go. These men wouldn't agree to a sale until I promised to let them sample you, so for the next hour I'm going to watch them fuck everyone of your holes." Paul lived happily ever after, Sara and Keith not so much, but as we said, nobody gave a flying fuck about those two!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You set up a grand ending to the story and then got tired of writing and didnt bother. There was so much he could have done with the recordings at an early stage, the little accidents could have been.upped and what about the boyfriend, the mc could have made his life a misery, pity you lost interest.

LJ7352LJ73523 months ago

In my opinion this story needed to see some bigger consequences for the evil cheating cunt, rather than she ended up sad and regretful after all the build-up...

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Hmm personally, I would have liked if his wife saw how much value her Ex business acquired.

But, hey, I still liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I thought it was generally good. But I guess I am a little tired of the near-obligatory "and he ran into a new love interest just at the right time" trope to please the audience, took it down a little for that. Most people probably like that, though.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 months ago

Pretty good story but a lot of holes. Worth the read

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

More of the romance between Paul and Donna to offset the affair, more conversations between Paul and Sara during or post divorce, just came across as uncaring for a lost marriage and broken family. Plus it would have helped with empathy and/or emotion from reading about the affair. I enjoyed it however.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Disliked how weak and non confrontational the MC was in the first half if the story. His toxic marriage didn’t have to be this way. After the wedding ring thing are you kidding me ? Also Sara was just such a ridiculous caricature of nastiness that it was unbelievable. She would have gotten taken to the woodshed long ago.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous