All Comments on 'Whoa. Look What I Found.'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent.

That'd how someone burns a cheater. Male or female. Get the evidence. And have some fun along the way. They and keep as much as you can. And then live your life.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

A good story that was well written and very plausible. The husband just used his ex wife’s own lack of respect fir him against her. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

be careful what you do is wish for

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

I would have wanted her to find out just how successful he was and for her to wallow in her stupidity.

I also think he should have stood up to her more, throughout the marriage. 4 stars

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Great story!! Too bad 5* is the maximum.

NorthHunterNorthHunterabout 2 years ago

Well Sunshine another fantastic story I thoroughly enjoyed it well done! 5 ⭐!!!! I always look forward to your nest offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done, an entertaining read. I’ll read more of your stories.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Good one.

A bit more conversation between the two MCs would have been welcome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done, enjoyed your story

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

This was a good story, but the ending was anticlimactic.

To really make this satisfying, he needed to live an opulent lifestyle with his adoring daughters, while the ex-wife wallowed in poverty. Trading her in for a young trophy wife would've really rubbed Sara's face in the fact that he was the winner all along, and she'd massively fucked up by underestimating him.

-

Also, Sara was such a raging bitch, that the daughters were highly likely to drop all contact with her, especially when they realised their mother has been ignoring them to fuck her lover. After the appalling way she treated her family, she deserved to die alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He won in the end BUT put up with way too much shit along the way. He should have confronted her about what he knew. Maybe she would have had a higher opinion of him as a man. If he informed her of his business plan and his stock’s probable worth, perhaps she wouldn’t have just considered him as her “little bookkeeper”. In the end she was a conniving bitch and deserved her retribution. He just wouldn’t have put up with her disrespect along the way. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Tiger27Tiger27about 2 years ago

Great story!!!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Oh man, this was one sad tale for me.

It was well-written. There was dark comedy there but mostly it is just sad I nearly gave up finishing the story because the darn husband took too long to act.

This man, even though, he manned up but not quickly enough as to shield his daughters from Hurricane Sara. They suffered too long living with this despicable human female.

/

Thanks for the story Sunshineman2019.

It almost was a cuck story. Good thing it wasn't.

I hate cuck stories.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 2 years ago

Nice story. 5* from me.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

OK story but I would never have put up with her shit for as long as he did.

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

A little over the top, still a good story and enjoyable read. 5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

It was a long road to salvation, but he made it. I would have thought he would have been quicker to get his evidence and move on things, but his investments were more than his wife's hidden money, so there is that. 5 stars for a fun read. I'm curious why she did not react somehow to the jalapeno enema nozzle. Surely that would have told her the jig was up.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Sweet methodical plan for separation from the sloot. Too bad he couldnt get at her secret funds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missed a chance for a wraparound with Steve and Brenda and how they now consider their conservative friend. Story was more this happened and that happened but not too much about the emotional journey and possible discussions. There was a missed opportunity for additional depth by diving into that trauma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started as a decent 4 ****. Was aspiring to a 5 ***** with his program to drive her nuts. The anticipation of a confrontation when he pulled the divorce trigger was palpable. And then…..

.

The story just fizzled out. No confrontation. No catharsis for either the MC or the reader. It’s like you ran out of gas and just coasted to the finish…..coasted right back to a 3 *** story.

.

Too bad.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

gave it a 4, but i was wondering that also.....why wait once you knew she didn't give a damn anymore....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was mostly a well executed, conventional BTB, but why write something as idiotic as: "I was going to give Sara one last chance to save our marriage by being together as a family." Author, you can't write a character as being as evil as this wife and then have the husband be willing to become a full blown cuck if she just goes on a family trip. It's ridiculous. Under the circumstances given, no husband would remotely consider that. 4, which is a bit generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does the author make 2 separate attempts to go down the absolute bullshit path of "your mother loves" when it's clear she doesn't even like the kids very much? If the author needed filler, why not just recount another assfucking? That line of dialog is just stupid and pointless.

Throwback67Throwback67about 2 years ago

Liked the story, but you missed a little on the ending. Would have like to have seen, even in the epilogue, where Sara learned what the "little bookkeeper" really was in terms of business success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was about two pages too long. No one waits so long to drop the bomb on their spouse in order to prank them.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Thank you! Well done.

Not that Donna has done anything wrong, but I hope Paul gets a prenup before moving forward.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

In answer to annony below, we are American men are not feminized (at least not most of us). We just have a legal system that is feminized and tramples fathers' rights. He did the right thing so he could have his daughters with him. What would annony do? walk away from his kids? Slow and steady wins the race. Besides, if he had just walked away, he would have missed out on all the fun gaslighting her. The hot peppers in her enema was everything she deserved. Thanks

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 2 years ago

Good but don't tell me they divorce in the first paragraph, let the story unfold.

Felt wrapped up too quickly at the end which is a shame as the build up was great.

As others said, let her fully understand how successful he actually was.

"You are very perspective" perceptive

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

While I love stories that use a fine blade in vengeance, the way you drew Sara seems way over the horizon to me. With that kind of thing she has to reckon with the divorce. Maybe a little less would have been more. Nevertheless for 4 * it is always enough!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I gave it 5*, but the story really tailed off at the end. I see it a lot on this site and I’m not sure why writers do it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

meh.....bad girl loses...bad guy wins......nothing new...... 3.5 stars...rounded to 4...because that is the only way

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

What a BITCH! Even if she were not cheating, nobody can live with that attitude. Fun, if improbable, story. I enjoyed it.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Sara, with her disrespect, was too over the top from the beginning.

It also took him way too long to put hot spices on her douche ;-).

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

I love a good yarn buttttt for one big point - Sara never figured out who put the HOT sauce on her douche/H? Sara never saw this coming after the HOT sauce? Sara could not connect the dots of the cold bath, greased seats, etc.? And this is where this tale goes into 'unbelievable' fantasy (what bank did she work at; I never want to do business there) !!!

/

5*, Hooyah, almost dropped it a whole point due to the above, but the tears in my eyes blurred the 4.

Fun one!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the creative ways in which he tormented his wife, who was a real piece of work to hear him describe her. There's always another side, in this case her side, so it might be fun if you told that story, too? However, once you bracket the subtle methods of sabotaging Sara's life, the story is ultimately formulaic, and it's a formula I'm getting tired of. At least he did not try to screw Sara financially; he let her do it to herself! We have JPB for those stories, and he's a master. ~~JB

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

The ending just lacked the kaboom punch one expected from a story that could wind the reader up so much. It was like the balloon got to a certain pressure then fizzled instead of popped. It is a good story though.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

For the life of me I can’t see how anyone couldn’t love this story. I haven’t had so many laughs reading any story—not just a LIT story, but even so called comedies.

Re Anonymousabout 2 hours ago Why does the author make 2 separate attempts to go down the absolute bullshit path of "your mother loves" when it's clear she doesn't even like the kids very much? .

Would you actually tell your kids their mother doesn’t give a shit about them? If you say yes, you either don’t have kids or you don’t love them either. Nobody treats a little girl badly when I’m around—especially MY little girls, and I sure as heck won’t be doing anything to hurt them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written. I actually laughed out loud when I read the cold bath prank. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To bad Keith wasn't able to enjoy the magical effects of Sara's jalapeno cleansing waters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love a good comeuppance and you my dear friend provided a very good one and at no cost to me ,BONUS !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Above average story of infidelity but my problem is...why does it take 6 months to a year to get the well deserved divorce. He knew months before and took sooo looong to get his desired results. She was disrespectful to him, going out every Tuesday for "girl's night", no sex for him, come on, any dunce can see she was cheating. Now he had the recordings, video, hotel receipts, etc. Why didn't he go after the bank too? He was too soft and weak, that's why. No wonder she cheated on him. 3/5 stars for an average story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

That was a good, fun read. Thanks for story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since she was a caricature, she got what she deserved. As revenge porn, this works quite well - if that's what gets you hot and bothered.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 2 years ago

While I did enjoy the tale, emotionally it felt flat.

Btw - the first paragraph kind of let the cat out of the bag.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

I like happy endings and having him become a millionaire at the very end was vert clever. I just hope he knows to get a prenup with Donna. I'm sure she'll be better than his ex, but better do a prenup just in case.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

This could have been good if you only hadnt used the basic same wife that every other writer uses in their stories. It dragged, I never made it much past the beginning of page two.

We all get that using that type of cliched LW wife is a lazy writer using that template to raise the blood pressure of the easily manipulated readers because you cant do it with a combination of writing skills and nuance. Those two together will rpivde us and you a far better story than just a reusing the same characters over and over again.

Misterc53Misterc53about 2 years ago

Loved the story. The aggravations were especially great. Telling the children "your mother loves you" is appropriate. Children have sensitive feelers. They need positive feedback. All in all a pretty good story. Thank you for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story I hate cheating wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They should have stayed together. He was wasting time sabotaging her car, clothes, shoes and personal items. She was cheating. WHO IS WORSE? Just divorce and let it be. He seems to be proud of himself for being immature. OVERKILL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the top 5 revenge stories I have read, laughed my butt off with all the pranks he pulled in hef.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t remember if I’ve ever read a slapstick story before. Those revenge plots were hilarious.

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

Very good story with a flair not seen often enough on here!

Keep them coming as they bring much amusement and fun for the readers...

5 🌟s

FH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So clueless, after enduring her bitch of the century attitude and butt fucking her lover, is giving her a last chance to save the marriage by going on a ski trip? Could understand if this accountant was British, but WTF?

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 2 years ago

Funny. but lacked the angst I look for in a BTB.4

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Great story! I especially enjoyed the parts where he tormented the cheating bitch. The ending fell a little short of the rest of the story. We needed a little more of her life post divorce after finding out how well off he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After enduring his wife's betrayal, disrespect belittling, etc., for months, he gives her one last chance to save a marriage? If she DID go to Colorado, did he really think that she'd change? Should've done the checking (cameras, etc.) & divorce a few months ago. Especially when she felt it below her to discuss something with her husband that he thought was important. However, I think that his changing things went a bit too much. But at the hotel when he let out some air from her tires, should've done worse with his car. The ending with the bank, etc., was great. -- Bob

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - nothing outstanding or different in this BTB story. None of the characters were likeable.

The mental and physical torture demonstrated by the MC was childish and totally unwarranted.

He had more than enough evidence to end the marriage months ago - so why bother dragging it out?

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

pretty good story, let the cheaters dig their own grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Highly entertaining; the low-grade harrasment campaign was well thought out.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Not bad, just not enough burn.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

To all the men here, heed this advice: During a divorce, that sweet, quiet, sensitive, timid wife of yours will suddenly transform into something demonic. You need to turn your own evil up to hundred and don't let up. The author was spot on in describing Sara's vile personality toward her husband. I have seen it in old friends and even some family members with failed marriages. It is scary to see the hatred where love once reigned. It is also sad. So save the tears for later, you can mourn after it's final (and you should). Until then, go for blood. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad and funny. Well done. Loved the Jalapeño juice douche.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

SWAMP DONKEY .. go join a herd. lol

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

Great story! I especially enjoyed the jalapeno enema. FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Could use a little more emphasis at the end to make the ex fully aware of how she underestimated him and what she gave up, as well as the alienation of her kids.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

5 star rating and added to my favorites list for all the pranks you pulled on her. Great pranks, hot/cold water, shoes, grease on skirt, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can't write the wife the way she was written, and then write something absolutely inane and cuckish like this and expect more than a 1: "I was going to give Sara one last chance to save our marriage by being together as a family. "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ouch, my poor butt's on fire from reading about a jalapeno enema. Sheesh. LP

SAV12SAV12about 2 years ago

The ending could have been more detailed in the area of fallout for Sara and Keith. It, the ending, seems to be rushed a bit. A good story though.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Good story, but then the ending was rushed and pretty weak. She needed to more strongly realize and acknowledge what she did. World have been nice for her to learn of his $ worth too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not much of a story, but another excellent tutorial on what to do if your divorcing your cheating spouse. Of course you can cut and paste that info from about 10,000 other stories too.

TN_Country_BoyTN_Country_Boyabout 2 years ago

I really wish you had made the ex-wife aware of ex-husband's net worth at the end and included her reaction. It would have been that much more satisfying to see her beating herself up over not appreciating what she'd had. Further, it would have been hilarious to see her trying to compete with Donna for his affections. Good story nonetheless! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do all Americans go to church? I don’t think I know a single person who does so regularly. No longer very important to ‘most’ europeans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why didnt you give her the hot sauce treatment in her douche also?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting part about this story. Had only used 1/2 of her infidelity in the divorce. This was so she was still employed, and he could avoid maintenance. After everything cleared, he got further revenge, by dumping the Thursday cheating on the company dime. This caused her to lose her job. Quite possibly, the two cheaters don’t even know, how the bank found out. Too cool!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the whole thing.

Ed

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

4* the only thing that kept it from being a 5* was how it ended. What's the point of taking a cheating spouse "several pegs" if they really don't know you did it? Sure she ended up in a little apartment etc etc. but what was not mentioned was her realization that sure she pissed away a great life, but the husband she had WASN'T the "little bookkeeper" she was ashamed of, but much more successful than she ever was.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

She never knew what she had. If she’d shown the slightest interest in her husband’s business, she’d have known that he’d far exceeded her perception, and his own expectations. It’s hard to believe that anyone with her business experience, and her anger, wouldn’t investigate his assets and make outlandish settlement demands.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Is everyone paying attention?? This woman is the very definition of a " SWAMP DONKEY" lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

more more i like this dude .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, she's cheating on her husband and accidentally drops her wedding ring down the sink (very Freudian).

Then she has a great idea. She knows her douche and enema kit are right there under the sink trap, so she gets her husband to check there.

Then, just in case he doesn't find it, she lets him see her putting on sexy undies for a girls' night out and, saying she doesn't need the ring anyway, she leaves.

When she gets home, she makes sure she leaves her cum-filled thong where he'll find it.

Next morning the little green men arrive and take her away to Planet Zarbat, and they all live happily ever after.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Just Pathetic from beginning to the end. Every section can be found in other lit stories. Just no semblance of real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Helen1899... another no-writing critic. I guess she doesn't realize that these stories cover pretty much the same ground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some hilarious moments here!😂 And very good bitch ass burning.

jonny956jonny956almost 2 years ago

Not a great story. While I am always willing to suspend my disbelief, this was completely unrealistic. There is no way on earth he would have allowed his girls to be exposed to that level of vitriol, without punching her lights out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

jonny956 Brilliant move jonny. Man who punches her lights out goes to jail and losses all possibility of getting custody of two daughters.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story. Thanks for your writing.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

First off, no Jalapeño, ghost pepper would have been better. Secondly, for fucks sake he should have taken every dime from he was entitled to.. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sara is Better off divorced from her emotionally stunted husband. He acts like a high school sophomore

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

That ended well for Paul and his two daughters, his cheating slut of a wife and her lovers not so much. Like the say, what goes around comes around and that is exactly what happened. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good and humorous story, creative and well presented. I have read other stories of yours and feel you could have done better if it were a bit longer. You did good with describing not only emotions but smells and touches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@anon who thinks husband is stunted.

Must be tough reading conclusions to a relationship that was abused by a gold digging cunt. Your name wouldn’t be Sara, would it?

Bitch cheated and got outplayed and removed in the best way for the rest of the family. She caused it and reaped what she deserved. No sympathy for the cunt at all. If anything he took it easy on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The anonymous comment that was made 26 days prior to this one was obviously from a mouth breather. I hope that they never breed because the gene pool is dirty enough as it is.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Very good, thoughtful BTB...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous