Whoa. Look What I Found.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that being said she turned and walked back upstairs. I guess that's all she had to say to me.

*****

A real gift dropped into my lap the next week. One of my investment partners had a two-bedroom condo in Breckenridge, Colorado and he wanted to know if I would like to rent it. It was the week between Christmas and New Years and it had been contracted for a year but the renters had to cancel. So, my buddy kept the deposit and offered to rent to me at half price. I told him I'd call him back.

The girls had been despondent since their mother cursed them out. Sara had apologized to them but her harsh words still stuck in their brains and their feelings. I asked them if they would join me for a week in Breckenridge to ski. I guess so as they jumped all over me, kissing my cheek and hugging me.

That evening I booked flights to Denver and back for the four of us. I was going to give Sara one last chance to save our marriage by being together as a family. I did pay extra to have the ability to cancel a ticket.

Sara came home, cleaned up and dressed casually as she came downstairs to dinner. I asked for one of the girls to ask her mother about joining us for a ski trip. Hanna was elected because she could not sit still and would blurt it out anyway.

Hanna said "Mom, Dad has rented a two-bedroom condo in Breckenridge between Christmas and New Year's. Can you arrange your schedule to join us? It's going to be so much fun."

Sara smiled and started to say something; she was thinking. About what I didn't know. Then her eyebrows went up and a smirk came across her lips as she said "I'd love to honey but it's year end and that's a big deal for a bank to have all that money accounted for properly on December 31. I have to stay in town for that. I'm so sorry."

I too was sorry; sorry Hanna was disappointed, sorry that Sara walked away from the invitation with a lame, weak explanation. The Compliance Department doesn't have a fucking thing to do with the yearend balance sheet or income statement of the bank. Not one thing! The Compliance Department has no money to balance. You don't have to be a CPA to know this.

The reason for the eyebrow lift and the smirk was that she saw this as a chance to spend seven nights in our bedroom with that asshole Keith.

The next week my PI changed out the cameras to wi-fi so I could have immediate access to them while I'm in Colorado. There was a scene at home that I really wanted to see. Not one of the two adulterers fucking, it was something else. The day we left for Colorado; I coated her enema nozzle with juice from a jalapeno pepper. If she wanted hot ass sex, she was going to get it.

As we left the for the airport Sara was a pleasant mother as she said "Be careful you two." and hugged them. I rated a brief hug and peck of a kiss from her. I told her "I love you Sara" and was met with a quick "Luv ya too."

The girls and I had an uneventful plane flight and rental car trip to the condo. Hanna and Miranda had never been to the Rockies and walked out on the deck to embrace the view and the scent of pine trees.

Quickly. I set up my computer and tied into the wi-fi camera at our house. As expected, Sara came into the house at 6pm and went directly to the master bathroom for her pre-butt-fuck ritual. I didn't need a camera in the bedroom, I had no interest in watching them rut. My view was of the stairway, living room and kitchen.

All of a sudden Sara came stumbling down the stairway howling about being on fire. I guess she found her rescue tube of Preparation H was also tainted with jalapeno juice. She was nude and waving her hands over her hairless cunt trying to cool down her crotch. Her face was bright red and contorted in pain; I thought about how much fun my private detective would have as he watched this.

She ran to the refrigerator and pushed the lever for ice cubes. She and the ice cubes fell to the tile floor as she tried to shove the soothing cubes up her burning asshole. Even though she was naked and wet she was panting and sweating profusely. She couldn't get the slippery cubes into her ass fast enough. I started to laugh at all the fudgsicles she was creating.

Finally, she sat up against the cabinets and tried to catch her breath. In about 15 minutes she started feeding ice cubes into her asshole again. Well, I think that her lover Keith will not be welcome in her lower bowels tonight. I wondered how long it'll take for her ass to recover. Wouldn't be a shame if they didn't get to fuck the whole week the kids and I were gone. Pity!

*****

The three of us walked to the Christmas decorated and well-lit downtown of Breckenridge to get a pizza. What a beautiful place with a foot of snow on everything. After eating our pizza, we started back to the condo when the girls heard some music they liked and looked into where it came from. It was a teen club, designed to entertain the teenagers while the parents were being entertained elsewhere.

Hanna inquired "Can we go in for a few minutes dad?"

Happily, I agreed as these girls have been through a lot the past couple months. The dance floor was crowded and the sounds of laughter were enticing. The girls wanted to stay; however, I wasn't going to leave them alone on the first night in a new town. I found an open table away from the DJ and told my daughters to come check on me every now and again. This was perfect for me as I got to read my emails without the girls thinking I'm ignoring the two of them.

It didn't take them a long to attract some boys and start dancing, laughing and talking. They'd look back at me and I'd hold up my Diet Coke letting them know all was good.

There were a number of adults there watching their kids. One woman on the other side of the dance floor was extremely attractive and as we were both scanning the floor for our offspring, we would catch each other's eye and smile. The attractive woman had two boys that stopped by her table for money, food or sodas. My girls seemed to be spending more time with them instead of playing the field.

After finishing a text, I looked up and saw the attractive woman coming toward me. Every other man there was also watching her. She had a pair of ski pants that appeared to be sprayed on so thin you could see the freckles on her ass. Her sweater was also formfitting and she created heat even though the temperature outside was below freezing.

She stopped at my table and said "You must be Hanna and Miranda's father. Why don't you come over and join the rest of your family instead of being here all alone?"

I tried not to jump up too quick but I did reply "I would enjoy that very much. My girls are a good judge of character so I presume that's why they're at your table."

"My name's Donna and Zach and Micha are my two boys, 16 and 14 going on 21."

I smiled and said "Same age as my girls. Coincidence?" And we both laughed.

Donna said "In the time I have watched and then talked to your girls they are really nice kids. You should be proud of them."

"I certainly am. I can also say your boys appear to be very mannerly. Or is that just because you're watching them."

Donna laughed and said "You are very perspective. I'm glad there's a dad here that has just as much interest in watching his kids as I do. I work from home so I am the one to send them off in the morning and am there to greet them when they get home. They get a lot of my attention as they are now the most important part of my life."

It was the first day in Breckenridge for Donna and the boys, just like us. It didn't take long for the four teenagers to decide where and when they were skiing tomorrow morning. Donna and I made some adjustments for having them check in with us at various times. We decided to see the skiers off tomorrow morning then go for a nice breakfast together; we'll ski in the late morning and afternoon.

It was fabulous to follow her fine ass as she slid over and around the moguls on the way down the blue slope Bonanza.

During the next week Donna and I found out a lot about each other and we both liked what we heard. She was great to talk to about my troubles with Sara and my plan for divorcing her. I didn't reveal my harassment of her and making it easier for me to get custody of the girls. I wasn't really proud of it but it would be the best course for the girls to be with me and not that selfish slut.

Donna was a widow as her husband was killed by a drunk driver two years ago. Both of us had problems of forgiveness of those people who had changed our lives. Just talking to someone who understands was helpful for both of us.

The last evening Donna and I had dinner together without our teenagers. We spent the last half hour of our evening making out on our couch with no kids around. By the end of the week, we had agreed that we needed to spend more time together. That was also the opinion of all four teenagers.

It was time to put an end to my marriage to Sara. I didn't need the videos of them committing adultery as I had panties with both their DNA on it.

*****

When we returned home, Sara appeared tired and frazzled. Maybe she should have come to Colorado with the rest of her family; we had a great time. After watching my hot wife on our first night in Colorado, I didn't need to view what was going on in my house. It didn't matter to me in the least.

I told Jeff to complete the paperwork and serve her at the bank. The girls took the news of our divorce as I expected; they could see the relationship between Sara and I breaking down over the last six months. They compared my happiness with Donna to the acrimony between their mother and I.

Hanna is the one who approached the main subject "What happens to Miranda and I now? Where do we go?"

Gathering both girls in my arms and I said "From the day you were born you have been the world to me. That'll continue for the rest of my life. In the divorce proceedings I've requested full custody of both of you with the three of us staying in this house. You'll stay in the same school with the same friends. I'll continue to make your meals and be here for you. You can see your mom as often as you like."

I continued "You will have the opportunity to choose who you stay with during the divorce procedures. Whoever gets legal custody of you will get the house until you two go to college. That'll be your decision but remember whoever you decide to live with; both your mother and I love you. Either way you stay in this house and your school."

"Don't tell me who you want to stay with now, it's a big decision and you have plenty of time before you have to choose. Now please use my car and go for dinner somewhere so your mom and I can talk. You don't want to see or hear our discussion tonight. Ok?"

When I finished talking with the girls, I looked at my cell phone to see who had called and texted so many times while we talked. I had a good idea who it was.

Rather than going to voicemail I bit the bullet and called Sara. Hello was not in the first set of words I heard from her. She was melting the plastic of my cell phone from her cussing.

I let her rant, rage, threaten and scream until she ran out of air. It would've been impossible to get a word in anyway so I let her roar. Finally, she got her breath and said "Why? Why did you do this to me? Why don't you love me anymore? Especially after all that I have done for you and the girls."

"Why don't you come to the house to discuss this?"

Click was all I heard. She must be coming here.

Before I knew it, she was bursting through the door, roaring up to me and shouting "Why?"

Calmly I said "You have been fucking Keith Miller every Tuesday night for I don't know how long. How did you think this would end? I gave you a chance to start over by going to Colorado but you decided Keith's dick was more important than your family. You made the choice; now you have to pay the consequences."

"Sara, you need to move what you need from the house. Move into an extended stay hotel while we settle this out. I won't be hauling your stuff into the front yard and burning it tonight. You can see the girls whenever you want. After you get into a hotel, find yourself an attorney and see what I am proposing in the divorce. I think it's fair but you need to decide what you want to do. In the meantime, don't bother me other than to coordinate you seeing the girls or getting your stuff. There is nothing for us to talk about but our divorce from now on out."

I went to my office, closed the door and listened to the slamming of suitcases against any vertical or horizontal surface. The thing I didn't hear was crying, which made me sad. I knew I didn't ever want to be with her again, apparently the feeling was mutual. The process of lock changes, resetting codes and passwords was next on my list of "to dos".

She was seething mad during the divorce process. Not that she still loved me and wanted to keep the family together. It seems she wanted to be the one to file on me; not me filing on her. She wanted everyone to know that she threw the weak bookkeeper out because he was not good enough for her; not me throwing her out for adultery. She was embarrassed professionally for me to file for divorce.

Neither of us had the slightest interest in attending marriage counseling; we were done with each other. All the good we had over the years was wrung out of us.

I was so lucky that I succeeded with the divorce; unlike so many other men. Foremost, Hanna and Miranda decided they wanted to live in the house with their father. They get to see their mother every week or two. They disliked her asking questions about me and if I missed her. I had very little contact with her and am usually not around when she picks up or delivers the girls.

Sara had such distain for me and my measly little bookkeeping company that she didn't want any part of it. What she wanted was to preserve her 401K account and the deferred compensation funds she thought I did not know about. She has to pay child care plus the bank's health care policy is better than mine.

I didn't want her to know I knew about the Hyatt trysts; that was planned to be used later on.

She took all the furniture from the house that she thought was stylish; letting the three of us unsophisticated people have her leftovers. Sara left all the family pictures like we would treat them as a shrine to her. I'm sure she has some more funds secreted away but I could care less about that. I wanted my kids and my business. They were my priority, anything related to her was way down the list.

Someone anonymously sent videos of Keith butt fucking Sara to Keith's wife. Of course, this prompted immediate increase in legal fees around town.

The slut and asshole moved in together in an upscale apartment in the trendy part of town. I wonder how they will get along during the times his dick is not pounding her asshole.

After the divorce was final, I invited Donna and the boys here for the weekend. There was no sex between us as we are trying to set an example for our kids. That doesn't mean we didn't spend any time kissing and hugging.

She was the best medicine to get over the terrible way my marriage ended. Both of us knew where our relationship was going. She already had a place to stay.

We don't have a problem yet but we do have two 16-year old's that enjoy each other's company sleeping in adjacent bedrooms. These two need our constant attention.

Donna was a registered nurse that worked at home for a health insurance company researching health care claims so I created the perfect office for her in my home.

Epilogue:

A year later, I contacted a friend of mine that worked at the CPA firm that audited the bank. I told him the story of two of the banks' senior officers using bank credit cards for illicit trysts during bank hours. He thanked me for the tip and after doing a forensic audit brought the matter before the bank president. The bank didn't want to publicly pursue criminal charges for fraud but they were both terminated.

The bank also contacted their bonding company and informed them of the theft. Currently the bonding company is pursuing Sara and Keith to recover the bank's' losses. The bonding company denied them the possibility of further bonding, essentially removing them from the banking industry nationwide.

After blowing quite a bit of Sara's retirement investments, the two adulterers moved out of their trendy apartment. The bonding company is legally pressing to recover their fraudulent use of the bank's credit cards.

Keith's financial woes were compounded as his wife and kids captured a good portion of his income, whenever he finds a job again. Too bad he did not wait out the prenup.

Sara has a job as a paralegal at a divorce attorney's office. She has learned a lot about the legal and social ramifications of divorces and is very helpful to their clients. After counseling others about divorce all day, she goes to her small apartment and mentally beats herself up as to how tragically she ended her own marriage. She does not seem to attract the successful business men and physicians she thought she should be married to instead of me.

My worthless investments had a market value of over two million at year end. It appears that I'll have a good year; especially since my wedding to Donna is scheduled for mid-June.