Whodunit Inc. Ch. 03

Story Info
The vacation at the cabin continues.
4.8k words
4.5
8.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,189 Followers

The three scoundrels continued to fuck Debbie and Vicki into oblivion. Debbie, bent over an old saw horse, with her wrists tied to her ankles, was being used by two fake Vikings, Jimmy and Joey. Vicki, meanwhile, was on her back in the sand with her hands tied behind her back being pumped full of meat by Dr. Hansen.

"Oh...good...golly! That's...it...right...there! Oh...golly!" Vicki barked in sync with each thrust of Dr. Hansen's hips.

"Ha ha ha! Look at this bitch! I can feel her cunt clamping down on me! She's about to cum! Ha ha ha!" he chortled as sweat rolled off his chubby face onto the sand..

"I...I think...these sluts...like being tied up!" Joey suggested while he fucked Debbie's skull.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm!" Debbie squealed.

Jimmy dug his claws into Debbie's petite waist. "Goddamn! This one's squeezing me like a vise grip! Fuck!"

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm!" she squealed again. She clamped down on both intrusions in her body. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmffffffkkkkkkk!" Her body shivered as an orgasm began to tear through her body.

Vicki's back arched. "Oh good golly! So good! So good! Oh golly! Oh golly! Aaaiiiiiiyyyyyeeee!" she screamed as a thousand firecrackers exploded inside her tiny body.

Hansen pumped hard. "I'm gonna coat this bitch! Uh huh! Uh huh! Guh!" He pulled out just before a rope of white rainbowed over her and splashed into her considerable cleavage. It spread across her sternum and up her throat. Several more spurts landed on her torso and pooled in her belly button.

Jimmy clenched his teeth. "Oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Gggaaahhhh!" His cry echoed off the cavern walls. Debbie felt his warm spunk fill her up with each flex of his muscle. He pumped hard and deliberate, shooting his seed into her as deep as he possibly could.

Joey pushed down on Debbie's head. He was throwing his hips so hard his balls defied gravity and slapped against her chin. "Oh yeah! That's it! Fuck yeah! Swallow it! Swallow it all! Ughhha!" He throbbed deep in Debbie's throat. It felt like he was shooting it straight into her stomach. But that wasn't the case. With her upper torso hanging upside down, gravity soon took over. His thick jizz spilled out through her lips and collected at Joey's feet.

Vicki shivered when Dr. Hansen slapped his meat on her still vibrating button. "You were one fine fuck!"

She glared back at him. "Glad you enjoyed it, you bastard," she growled.

"Ha ha! You seemed to enjoy it to!"

"Have fun in prison."

Jimmy pulled out of Debbie's twitching twat. A stream of white immediately began to fall down her thighs. He waved his wand at her, sending droplets of white down her back.

"Goddamn! You are one fine piece of ass!" CRACK! She gave a muffled yipe when he raked his hand across her toned behind.

Joey withdrew from Debbie's face. "Hey! Goddammit, I told you to swallow it!" She blinked when he slapped his rod across her face twice. "Dumb bitch! Next time do as I say or there will be consequences!"

"Fuck you," she muttered under breath. "There won't be a next time, you bastard!"

Dr. Hansen tucked and zipped. "Joey, let's get the ship ready. Jimmy, tie this bitch up."

As Hansen and Joey walked away, Jimmy roughly brought Vicki to her feet. He dragged her to the wall. He tied a new rope around the rope already around her wrists and tied her to a thick, metallic loop bolted to the wall. He tied it so that her arms were pulled up slightly.

"Hey! Ow! That hurts!" Vicki complained.

He turned and walked away. "That's what you get for snooping around," he said over his shoulder.

*****

Scruffy, Ted, and Dobbie followed the footsteps to the entrance of the cave as night began to fall. They ventured inside just far enough where light ceased to exist.

"Dammit!" Ted said in frustration. It's getting dark outside and there are tunnels everywhere in here. If we go much further, we may get lost forever!" Doobie put his snout to the ground and started to walk deeper into the cave, then turned and looked at Scruffy and Ted. "I appreciate that, Doobie. But we can't risk it."

"M-m-maybe the girls are back at the cabin," Scruffy said nervously.

"Maybe," Ted replied. "Dammit! Fine. Let's go back to the cabin. If the girls aren't there, we'll call the sheriff and see if he knows any spelunkers."

"Spe-what?!"

"Spelunkers! You know, people who are experts at navigating caves."

"Oh! Yeah. Sure. I knew that."

*****

"Alright, boys, let's set sail!" Hansen announced.

"Hey! You can't leave us here like this!" Vicki insisted.

"Ha! Oh, we can! And we will! Don't worry, we'll be back. If you're lucky we'll fuck you and let you cum again!" All three men laughed.

"I don't think your old cock can get it back up that quickly!" Vicki shouted back.

"Oh, don't you worry. It'll be shoved up your ass in no time!"

The girls watched the ship back out of the cave back into the lake and sail away.

"Vicki! I can't feel my legs!"

"I know! I can't feel my arms!"

"How are we going to get out of this?"

"Don't worry. Scruffy and Ted will find us."

*****

By the time the guys got back to the cabin, the sun had long set. The moon was full. As they reached the path from the shore to the cabin, Scruffy pointed.

"Look! There it is again!" It was the same shadowy sails they had seen the night before.

Ted nodded. "Somebody sure like sailing at night, don't they?"

"Tha-tha-that Viking thing is just a story...right?" Scruffy asked nervously.

"It has to be! There haven't been Vikings in hundreds of years!"

The boys called the sheriff, who put them in touch with a group of spelunkers. Two spelunkers were willing to take on the task, but it was going to take time for them to get to the cabin. They all decided to meet at the cabin a daybreak.

*****

The girls had passed out from sheer exhaustion. They were awakened by the quiet churning of a ship powered by a steam engine.

"Oh shoot! They're back!" Vicki twisted against her bindings. But it was no use.

"You girls have to get out of here!" Uncle John crowed from his cage 15-feet off the ground.

"We can't!" Debbie cried.

"I thought for sure the guys would have found us by now," Vicki moaned.

"We're doomed!" Debbie pronounced.

"Ha ha ha!" Dr. Hansen chuckled evilly as he came down the walkway off the boat. "I see you're awake. Did you sleep well I hope? Ha ha!"

"Screw you, you...you bastard!" Debbie howled.

"Oh, we'll be doing some screwing, you can be sure of that. Isn't that right, boys?"

"Hell yeah!" Joey and Jimmy answered in unison.

"Come on, boys. Let's show our guests a good time before we go home."

"You stay away from them!" Uncle John barked.

Hansen pointed at him. "Shut up, old man, or I'll be shoving something up your ass, too!" He walked over to Debbie's doubled-over body. "Speaking off ass, this is one fine ass," he said as he squeezed her buttocks.

"Hey! Stop that!" Debbie demanded.

"Ha ha! Still feisty." He pulled her ass cheeks apart, forcefully opening her rosebud. "Mmmmmm, look at that. I can't wait to split this in half." ZZZIIIIIPPPPP! His large, stiff sword fell out of his pants and rubbed the tip against her now twitching hole.

"Wait! Wait! Ohmagawd!" He leaned forward. The tip started to enter. "Wait! Ohmagawd, wait! If...if you do that...you know...without any, you know, you'll tear me apart!"

"Oh! Ha ha ha! You're not protesting me fucking your ass. You're protesting me fucking it dry! Ha ha ha ha!" Hansen roared. He pulled back. "I'll tell you what..." He walked around until he was in front of her. "I'll let you get me nice and wet before I fuck your ass. The wetter you can make my cock, the happier you'll be. Deal?"

"Deal," she answered quietly. "Ggggffffkkkk!" Suddenly, he was in her mouth. Instead of sucking on it, she generated as much saliva as she could.

Joey untied the rope holding Vicki to the wall while Jimmy stood inches from her face.

"I can't wait to see these big titties bounce while I'm fucking you," he hissed.

"Hey! Ow! Ouch!" Vicki screeched when he pinched both erect nipples and twisted.

Jimmy smiled. "I heard you tell the doc there how sensitive your titties are. I'll bet that turns you on, doesn't it?" He twisted them again.

"Gah! No! No! It...it...mmmmmm...it most certainly...doesn't!" She lied. She loved it! She could feel the heat between her legs begin to rise already. She gave a sigh of relief when her arms finally fell flat against her back.

She stumbled when Joey grabbed her by the arm and tossed her away from the wall. "Over here, bitch!"

ZZZIIIIIPPPPP! ZZZIIIIIPPPPP!

Two more masts were swinging in the breeze.

My God! They're huge! "Hey! Get...get away from me with...those! You'll...you'll split me in half!" The heat between her legs grew stronger.

"Shut the fuck up!" Joey snapped as he lowered himself onto the sand. "Bring her over here. Time to ride the cock train, baby!"

Jimmy dragged her over until she was straddling Joey and she fell to her knees. Joey felt her warmth over his purple tip. She barely hovered above him with her short legs. Joey held his post steady. Jimmy placed his hands on her shoulders.

"OH good golly!" she screamed when Jimmy shoved her down and impaled her on Joey's sword.

"Damn she's tight!" Joey proclaimed.

Jimmy shoved her forward. Her large breasts flattened against Joey's chest.

"How about you?" Joey touched his swollen head to her trembling brown hole. "Do you have a problem with me dry fucking your ass? Huh?"

After many anal intrusions, Vicki had become quite adept at relaxing her muscles. But they didn't need to know that. She glared over her shoulder at him. "Just get it over with, you bastard!" Her head reared back when Joey shot past her sphincter. "Holy moly!"

"Ha ha ha! She's taken it up the ass before! Ha ha ha!" Joey laughed.

Her body soon rocked to the rhythm of their drives.

Dr. Hansen removed himself from Debbie's throat. Her saliva dripped from his shiny sword. He moved to the back of her and pressed against her back door. She shuddered when his bulbous tip opened her back door.

"I'm gonna split you in half," Hansen hissed.

"P-p-please be gentle," she moaned. Her high pitched scream rattled the walls when he rocketed forward and landed against her lovely ass.

"Ha ha ha! That gentle enough for you?"

"You're...you're...you're so going to pay for this, you sonofabitch!" she sobbed with tears in her ass. She howled when he reached around and pinched an erect, pointed nipples.

"I think you're mistaken. You and your friend are going to pay for not minding your own business!"

She howled again when he pulled back and slammed forward even harder.

*****

Just past daybreak, Ted, Scruffy, Doobie, and two spelunkers arrived at the entrance to the cave the boys had found the day before. They moved forward and were quickly enveloped in pitch black. The spotlights fixed to the spelunkers helmets illuminated the room. The lights on Ted and Scruffy's phones brightened the corridor even more. Doobie quickly put his nose to the sand and followed the footsteps while the spelunkers kept track of their location.

Soon, the group came to a halt. Doobie's head turned left to right, back and forth. He looked back at Scruffy, clearing confused, and grunted. He placed his nose to the ground again and repeated his movements. The lights focused on the sand.

Ted scratched his chin. "That's weird. The footsteps go that way, then in the opposite way and down that corridor."

Scruffy nodded. "Yeah! And look! There's, like, a bunch more footprints, too!"

Ted nodded. "Right! And look how far apart the steps are, like they were running or something. And that other set, those footprints are a lot bigger."

"Yikes! Do you think Viking ghosts were, like, chasing them?!" Scruffy asked in a panic.

Ted frowned at him. "Ghosts wouldn't leave footprints."

One spelunker leaned into the other and whispered, "Yeah, ghosts leaving or not leaving footprints is the problem with that statement." They both snickered.

"I think the girls might be in trouble! Quick! We need to find them! Doobie, lead the way!"

*****

Vicki felt the steam of a thousand turbine engines pumping into her body. Every pore oozed heat. "Oh good golly! So good! So good! Holy moly! Oh golly! Aaaiiiiiiyyyyyeeee!" she screamed as her body shivered.

Jimmy clenched his teeth. "Her ass is squeezing me like a vise grip! Oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Gggaaahhhh!" His hips stuttered while he emptied his spunk into her spasming backside.

Jimmy's plunges slid Vicki's body along Joey's pole. Vicki yiped when his hands squeezed her melons until the almost burst. "This cunt is tight! Motherfucker! Oh yeah! That's it! Oh fuck! Ugha!" His spunk gushed so hard into Vicki thought it was going to shoot out her mouth. Spurt after spurt filled her to the brim.

Dr. Hansen's claws dug into Debbie's hips. "I'm gonna fill this bitch's ass!"

"Do it! Just do it!" Debbie barked.

"Do it, huh? Uh huh! Uh huh! Guh!" He threw his hips forward. The saw horse rocked from his force. Debbie felt him flow into her own dark cavern with each throb of his post.

Just then, red lights began to blink and a small alarm began to sound.

"Fuck!" Hansen backed away from Debbie. "We've got more visitors! We've been compromised. Boys, go take care of it! See if you can scare 'em off. I'll get the ship ready to sail. It's time to close up shop and get outta here!"

"Right, boss!" the other two men replied.

Jimmy pulled out of Vicki's backside and jumped to his feet, allowing a thick stream of white begin to flow down her thighs.

"Get off me, bitch!" Joey lifted Vicki off of him and threw her to the side. She rolled twice and came to a stop face down.

Joey and Jimmy threw their Viking costumes on and raced out of the cave while Dr. Hansen jumped onto the boat and disappeared.

A few moments later, the engine of the ghostly ship fired up. The ship began to move. Dr. Hansen appeared at the railing of the vessel.

"Ha ha! I hope they find your bodies before the critters do!"

"You won't get away with this!" Vicki yelled back.

"Ha! I already have!" Hansen replied as the ship exited the cave.

"Now what?!" Debbie asked in a panic.

"Don't worry. The guys will find us," Vicki said calmly.

*****

The four men and their four-legged companion entered a cavern with no way out other than the way they came in.

Scruffy pointed at the floor. "Like, wow! Look at the floor!"

Ted scratched his chin. "Wow! It looks like there might have been a scuffle or something."

One of the spelunkers pointed at a pattern along the floor. "Hmmmm. It looks like something might have been dragged out of here."

"Just like you'll be!" came the voice behind them.

The group spun around. Their exit was blocked.

"Yikes! Vikings!" Scruffy's voice dripped with fear.

Ri'm routta rere! Doobie bolted for the exit.

Joey stepped to his side. "Grab him!"

In his attempt to escape, the loop of a rope the Viking's had intended to bind their captives with got caught around Doobie's neck. In a panic, he ran in circles around the two Vikings as they spun themselves trying to grab the mutt. In doing so, Doobie wound the rope around the Vikings until they were slapped together back-to-back.

"Nice job, Doobie!" Ted shouted as he and the two spelunkers surrounded the Vikings and tied them tightly together.

Doobie stuck out his chest. Ri rusn't rying roo resrape! Ri rent roo roo rat! Reah! Rat's rit!

Ted stared Jimmy in the face. "Where are the girls? Where are the girls?!" He was met with silence. "Tell us where the girls are and I'll tell the prosecutor you assisted us. Maybe he'll go easy on you."

Jimmy turned his head. "He's right, Joey."

"Fine! They're this way."

*****

The six men and Doobie entered the thieves base of operations. Vicki had worked her way over to Debbie. She was using her teeth trying to untie the thick knot holding Debbie doubled over, but it was no use.

"Debbie! Vicki!" Ted shouted when they entered the cavern.

The two spelunkers looked at each other. "Whoa!"

The girls faces lit up. In unison they shouted, "Ted! Scruffy! Doobie!"

"You found us!" Debbie shouted with glee.

"How'd you find us?" Vicki asked.

Ted motioned to Doobie. "If not for Doobie, we might be tied up with you guys! He managed to tie these two so-called Vikings up!"

Debbie looked at an upside-down Doobie. "Way to go, Doobie!"

Vicki nodded at Joey and Jimmy. "Those aren't Vikings. Those are the missing geologists!" Vicki proceeded to explain the plot. "But Dr. Hansen got away!"

"Don't worry. They'll find him," Ted said with confidence.

"And we'd have gotten away with it, too, if not for you meddling little fuckers," Joey grumbled. He turned his head. "Doc double crossed us!"

"That motherfucker," Jimmy hissed. "If I ever see him again..."

"Did you find your Uncle John?" Ted asked.

"I'm up here!" Uncle John croaked from his perch high above.

"Great!" Ted stepped towards the girls. "Let's get you girls untied and out of here."

"We'll take care of the girls and the dude up there," one of the spelunkers volunteered. "Follow this water. It'll get you out of here. Go call the cops before your phones run out of batteries."

Ted nodded. "Good idea!" He grabbed Joey and Jimmy. "Come on. You two are coming with us!"

The two spelunkers fumbled with the ropes while the boys silhouettes grew smaller and smaller.

One spelunker turned to the other. "Ya know, Jeff...an opportunity like this doesn't present itself every day," he said with a devilish smile.

Jeff turned to his friend Steve. "Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?"

Jeff nodded his head and stood up straight. "I think so." Steve quickly followed suit.

ZZZIIIIIPPPPP! ZZZIIIIIPPPPP!

Both girls' eyes flew open wide.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?!" Vicki asked, already knowing the answer.

"Hey! Untie us!" Debbie barked.

The two men ignored their pleas.

Jeff's hand landed on Debbie's raised behind. CRACK! YIPE! "I'll bet you were a cheerleader in school, right? You look like the cheerleader type."

"Of course I was! And homecoming queen! And voted most popular! So what?!"

Jeff smiled at his friend. "Which one do we do? The cheerleader or the nerd?" Jeff asked.

"I've always wanted to do a cheerleader."

"Me, too!"

Vicki's eyes narrowed to slits. The cheerleader?! Grrrrrrrr!

Jeff stepped in front of Debbie, grabbed her red hair, and pulled her head up. His bouncing pole was directly in front of her face. "I'll bet you suck cock like a pro."

"Well...I...gggggfffffkkkkk!"

His nuts slapped against her chin. "Holy shit! She deepthroated me right off the bat!" He quickly began to throat fuck her as he tugged on her hair.

Steve ran his thick tool along the length of Debbie's soaking slit. "How about fucking? Do you fuck like a pro, too?" he said slyly. He sliced through her like a hot knife through butter. "Oh hell yeah!"

I really hate that bitch! Vicki glared at the action just a couple of feet away from her. Man, look at him go! He's got a big one, too! She fell onto her back and spread her legs. "Yes, do the cheerleader! I wouldn't want you stretching out my tight little pussy with that great, big cock of yours."

Both Jeff and Steve stopped what they were doing. Unfortunately for Debbie, that meant Jeff stopped while he was buried in her throat. Her body quickly began to beg for air. She began to choke and gag.

Steve stared down at Vicki. "What's that you say?"

She spread her legs wider. Steve could see her soul. "I said I don't want you stretching out my tight little pussy with that great, big cock of yours."

Steve looked at his friend across Debbie's trembling body. "Ya know, as much as I'd like to do a cheerleader, I really like doing chicks with big tits and tight little pussies." He backed out of Debbie's gash and turned to Vicki.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,189 Followers
12