Whodunit Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff laughed. "Ha! Go for it! I'll take care of little miss cheerleader here."

When he pulled out of her throat, Debbie coughed and gasped for air. "You...you...bastard! AH!" she squawked when Jeff filled her honey hole again.

"Ooo damn! This one's still tight!" Jeff proclaimed.

Vicki watched Steve's glistening pole bounce as he walked towards her. He walked beside her, grabbed her by her auburn hair, and pulled her up.

"Hey! Ow!" Vicki protested.

He pulled her up until she was eye level with his poker. "Before I ruin you for every other man, I think you need to suck your girlfriend's cunt juice off." He yanked her head forward and pierced her lips.

Oh wow! I've never tasted another woman on a man's thingy before! That's so kinky! Vicki sucked and slurped on his vein. Golly! Debbie tastes pretty good! Why haven't I done this before?! She couldn't wait for him to do to her pussy what he was doing to her throat.

Steve held her head as he stabbed her skull. "Oh yeah! If you fuck half as good as you suck, this is gonna be fun!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!" she hummed.

Jeff slid behind Debbie. "Look at those pink pussy lips just begging to be fucked!"

"That's not true! ACK!" Debbie yiped when Jeff sliced through her.

Jeff grabbed her hips and began to pump like a finely tuned engine. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Steve withdrew from Vicki's face with a "POP". "Now let's see if that pussy of yours sucks like your throat."

She looked back him with a crooked smile. "Even better."

"Oh-ho-ho, listen to you, little miss whore!"

"Come on. Do it. Fuck me with that fat cock, you brute," she whirred. "Holy moly!" she cried out when he buried his meat. "Hey! Ow!" she griped when he squashed her globes in his muscular hands.

"I'm gonna break you, bitch."

"Take your best shot, bub." Steve drew back and threw himself forward. "Holy moly!"

*****

Ted, Scruffy, Doobie, Jimmy, and Joey were almost back to the cabin when they saw the police coming down the trail to take the two bandits into custody.

"Here are your missing geologists, officer," Ted said as he handed Joey and Jimmy off.

"Good job, fellas. Didn't you say there was one more?"

Ted nodded his head. "Dr. Hansen. He got away on the Viking ship."

"Dr. Hansen?! I can't believe it. Well, it shouldn't be too hard to find a Viking ship."

Ted and Scruffy looked at each as the officers led the fake Vikings away.

"What's taking the girls so long?" Ted asked.

Scruffy shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe they're, like, having trouble getting them untied?"

"I think we need to go back and see if they need some help."

*****

Debbie's body grew white hot. "Oh my goodness! You're...you're doing me so...hard! Oh geez!"

Sweat rolled off Steve's face as his hips bounced off of Debbie. "C'mon, you wench! Show us how a cheerleader cums! Come on, let's see it!"

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, daddy! Yes! Like that! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yaaaassssssss!" Debbie's body trembled with a glorious explosion. Steve continued to drive his piston into her while the room spun in her mind.

Vicki's bound hands balled into fists behind her back. "Oh...good...golly! That's...it...right...there! Fucking...me...so...hard! Oh...golly!"

Steve's hips began to stutter. "That's it! You hear your girlfriend over there cumming! Show us how a little nerd cums!"

Vicki's back arched. "Oh good golly! So good! So good! Oh golly! Oh golly! Aaaiiiiiiyyyyyeeee!" Her body felt like a 4th of July fireworks were going off inside her tiny body. Every nerve ending was on fire as she vibrated around Steve's veiny brawn.

Jeff's knees began to buckle. "Fuck! The cheerleader cunt is gonna snap me off it's squeezing me so fucking hard! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

Debbie felt his warmth flow into her. With her torso upside down she was sure it was going to spill out of her eyeballs! His claws dug into her, using her hips as handles to pull himself forward.

Steve stared into Vicki's orgasm-twisted face. "I'm gonna fill your cunt up with so much cum it's going to explode! You ready? Huh? You ready, cunt?"

"Give it to me, you son of a bitch! Give it all to me! Fill me up! Come on, do it!"

His body stiffened. He threw his hips forward. "Gahfuck!"

A massive surge of thick spunk shot into her with the first throb is his impressive muscle. Each new throb sent a chill up her spine and a fresh load into her glory hole. Curses and grunts from the four twisting bodies filled the cavern.

Jeff backed away from Debbie's still twitching twat. "You were alright, Red." CRACK!

"Ow!" she barked at the smack on her toned ass. "Would you mind untying me finally, you bastard?"

Steve lifted himself to his knees. Vicki felt a warm stream run down the crack of her ass. "I may have to fuck nerds more often," he chuckled. CRACK!

Vicki's eyebrows raised across her forehead at the feeling of Jeff's beefy hand crashing down onto her fleshy mounds.

"OH!" The swat caused her still angry clit to vibrate. Holy moly! Who knew?! "Now that you've satisfied your carnal urges, would you mind releasing me from my bindings?"

Steve helped her sit up and worked at loosening the thick knot behind her back while Jeff untied the ropes keeping Debbie doubled over. Once he had untied her, Jeff helped Debbie off of the saw horse she'd been tied to for nearly a day. She immediately fell onto the sand.

"I...I can't feel my legs! Or my arms!" she yelled in a panic.

Vicki rubbed her raw wrists. "It'll be fine. They're just numb from lack of blood flow. They'll come back around." Steve helped her to her feet. "Would you mind getting my Uncle John down, please?"

Once safely lowered to the ground, they opened the cage. Uncle John stumbled out, weak from sitting in his cage without being able to stand and no food for several days.

The girls covered their naked bodies in discarded Viking coats. Jeff lifted Debbie's lithe body into his arms while Vicki and Jeff stood on either side of Uncle John, his arms wrapped around their shoulders, and headed for the exit of the cave.

*****

Everyone met on the lakeshore halfway between the cabin and the cave.

"You made it!" Ted yelled with glee. "Are you okay?"

Vicki nodded. "We'll be okay."

Debbie tapped Jeff. "I think I can walk now." He slowly lowered to her feet. At first she stumbled, but quickly regained her balance.

"Like, what took you so long?" Scruffy asked.

"These brutes..." Debbie started.

Vicki cut her off. "They were just making one last dive into our...er, I mean, the caves, weren't you, guys?"

Steve and Jeff looked at each other for a moment. "Oh! Right!" Steve finally said. He smiled at Jeff. "Those caves were pretty tight, weren't they?"

Jeff nodded. "Real tight."

As they walked back to the cabin the gang discussed the recent events. When they finally got back to the cabin, Jeff and Steve said they should be getting back. Scruffy and Ted thanked them for their service and shook their hands. Debbie gave each man a hug and a peck on the cheek. Vicki walked up to Jeff, wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down, and planted a long, hot, passionate kiss on his lips. She giggled when she released him at the look of shock on his face. She then repeated the process with Steve.

She looked into the two men's faces and said in a hushed tone, "Call me sometime. We'll go on a double date."

"Really? You think Debbie will go out with us?" Steve asked surprised.

Vicki shook her head and smiled. "Nuh uh. Just me...and you two. Double. Date." She paused, then winked. "Bring some rope."

*****

The gang gathered in the cabin.

Ted was quite satisfied with himself. "Another mystery successfully solved!"

Scruffy nodded. "Yeah! Like, we're getting pretty good at this!"

Vicki smiled. "I think we're getting pretty good at taking whatever the bad guys can pull out of their pants...er, I mean, hats. Wouldn't you agree, Debbie?"

Debbie smiled back and nodded. "Yeah, I'd have to agree." She paused a beat. "I can't wait to see what the next fiend is hiding."

Vicki winked at her friend. "I couldn't agree more."

12