Whole New Slave Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were physically lifted up onto little platforms so our faces were eye level to those arriving at the party even though we were to be on our knees with our thighs slightly parted to allow access to any pussy grabbers attending the party. At first, we were in ball gags, but Walker, arriving early, said that he wanted us to be able to talk and cry out as men arrived at the party. Naturally, at this gathering of hard-core sexual harassers, we each were fondled and pinched by nearly every guy who went through the door.

I did not know which I liked less, the soft caresses that got me excited or the squeezing and grab-bing that got me excited in a different way. Both were humiliating and both made me long for relief. Imagine yourself propped up as a sort of living plush doll, ripe for caresses and pinching, helpless to prevent anything.

Walker brought two Spanish-speaking men as his guests. These men were accompanied by two lightly dressed women. One of the women, a blonde with huge breasts, who could not have been more than 20, wore a see-through top under which one could plainly see her erect nipples and a tattoo that said "Herib's Toy." The other woman was a pretty Latina, late 30s with dark hair and a nice figure. She wore a jump suit with long zippers in various strategic locations. The four had what seemed to be a riotous good time, squeezing Crystal's breasts, pinching, grabbing her in various ways and sneering. If they caused Crystal any pain, she was not giving them the satisfaction of showing it. If looks could kill, Walker and his guests would be dead, but Crystal could do nothing but accept the abuse and humiliation.

Walker pointed me out to the older and better dressed of the Spanish speaking men, "Herbierto, I want you to meet Laurel. As you can see she is a very intelligent and independent woman." I did not appreciate the mockery but it would not have been a good time to sass back even if I had not earlier resolved to quit arguing with people in Bolry.

"Si," Herbierto said while fingering the dollar signs on my nipples and running his fingers lightly over the bottom of my breasts. I knew I was getting wetter between the thighs.

Walker said next, "Laurel, don't you think getting on the mayor's sexual harassment commission is a bit much? What would the other commissioners say if they saw you now?"

"They would be surprised and confused," I admitted.

"How would you explain?"

"I don't know that I could explain to them why I did the things that got me here because I do not know myself. Mr. Walker, I guess I let my sick sexual tastes get mixed up with greed, and my fantasies combined with bad luck. The human mind is a very strange thing. Still, I don't think that I should be harassed at work or that women who are not as unwise or unlucky as me should ever be subject to unwanted sexual advances."

"You mean something like this," Walker said while spanking me hard on my left buttock before grabbing both breasts, pulling off the dollar signs, squeezing my breasts vigorously and pinching both nipples. I couldn't help but let out a little scream. Hebierto, his friend, the two women and Walker laughed before heading toward the food.

After the opening degradation ceremony, we slaves are allowed to participate in the party, albeit nude and still subject to rough fondling. Most of the guests were from Bolry or were directly involved in the Whole New Game project and the movie in which I would be the reluctant star.

The usual strategy for sex slaves at these Post-Lottery parties is to try to stay away from those who might subject a slave to pain or abuse and try to enjoy the always-excellent delicacies offered at the main table. It was immediately evident that this was not going to work for me this time. All the other slaves had been in Bolry continually while I was returning from a long absence from the pecking order. Many sought me out no matter where I tried to hide.

Local Bolry men said in Russian how glad they were to see me and how much they missed me. I got fondled, pinched, and whacked with a celery stick right across my nether lips. I had to lie on the floor because several board members said that the plates for the food were too small and they wanted to eat off of my body. Various dips, cheeses, smoked fish and other treats were spooned onto my body with a large pile of caviar placed in the cleavage between my breasts. Claiming the white wine was too cold, they placed the bottle against my pussy and thighs to warm it up.

I think they were right that the wine was too cold.

More fondling of my breasts revealed that I was still lactating. This fact was immediately exploited by Sazarbeyev and Yimofeyvich, who showed everyone how mares are milked by Cossacks and in Zekezhstan. Fortmanov took pictures of me being milked to text to the Club brothers who he was sure would enjoy them.

Meanwhile, Walker and his Spanish-speaking guests occupied themselves rubbing hot and cold objects all over Crystal and whipping her with celery sticks, those nasty little plastic whips I'd felt before, and swizzle sticks. I swear someone must have left half of the celery sticks long just so they could be used on Crystal and me.

Sofia would have probably stopped the abuse earlier and said that actual penetration isn't allowed at the party and the guys were making a mess, but Sofia was not there. Vadimovich, was nominally in charge but was not controlling anything. Svetlana was engaged in an animated discussion with Vadimovich and Kurbetski in which she was arguing the BLC employee lottery was a terrible idea and that the BLC would not make money if it followed Walker. "Misogamy may be fun for you guys but you don't make money from controlling women by being misogamist lechers any more than you can run a profitable liquor business by being drunks."

After the guests ate most of the food off of my torso, polished off the bottle of wine that had been warmed by my thighs, and squirted milk from my breasts, one of the men decided it would be fun to put the mouth of the empty wine bottle up my vagina. At this, Svetlana finally moved, balled the guy out for going too far and hauled me into the kitchen where I was sprayed off like a dirty dish tray. She did not care at all when I started crying and told me to quit acting like a baby, come back to the party, eat something and engage in conversation with some of the people there. Svetlana did carefully dry me off before sending me back out to face the beasts again.

Vadimovich, who is below Cultural Minister Svetlana Tolski in rank but who has his own contacts within the Bolry power structure, made a point of coming up to me. He said that my fans in Bolry had missed me greatly and should never be deprived of my company for so long again. This was not good news.

Now pretending to address me like a human being while staring at me like a piece of meat even more openly than others, Fortmanov asked me about overseas tax shelters and whether he had to report income made in Russia to the IRS. As I tried to answer, Fortmanov began squeezing my left nipple like a he was trying to pit an olive. Walker thought it would be fun to do the same to my right nipple. I struggled not to break down in tears but failed.

After Fortmanov and Walker let go and I composed myself, I asked, "Why isn't Sofia here?"

Svetlana answered coldly, "As you should recall, by tradition, women who participated in the lottery only come to the Post-Lottery parties in the nude. Sofia did not think she could do security well under those circumstances. Several of the men here are BLC employees working security, although one could easily get the idea that they were doing nothing. I think I am going to urge at the next board meeting that male BLC employees be forced to participate in a lottery for men."

THE DUNGEON

A handsome young man came up and told Svetlana that it was now time to wrap up the party. She announced that Chiara was going to room 1402, Natalya was going to 1434, that Crystal and I were going to the dungeon downstairs, and that those who had made arrangements to see one of us should make his way to the appropriate location.

Walker, Fortmanov, Sazarbeyev, Yimofeyvich, Herbierto, his friend, and the two women accompa-nied Crystal and me downstairs.

On the way down, Walker explained in Russian to Sazarbeyev and General Yimofeyvich that they were about to enjoy two of the most bizarre creatures on earth. "Crystal and Laurel are even stranger mentally than they are beautiful. As you can see, they are very beautiful.

"Laurel enjoys much of what she hates and hates much of what she enjoys. She combines this world of sexual self-contradiction with a desire to promote what she sees as the common good, maintain control of her life, and let go of everything. She has an almost inexhaustible capacity for sexual ecstasy. Her brain is brilliant but perhaps not as brilliant as the nerves in her breasts and pussy. She does not like to think of herself as a scheming bitch but I think she is actually capable of scheming while in the very act of having an orgasm. She's also very wealthy considering how honest she pretends to be."

I did not undertake to disagree with this introduction particularly as it contained too many elements of truth.

Walker went on, "Crystal consumes pain as voraciously as a college frat boy consumes pizza after the big game. She turns all of that pain into raw sexual energy that seems to emerge from another planet or from the earth's primordial past. Unlike Laurel, she is honest with herself. She is, though, quite capable of deceiving others. Like Laurel, she's too damn smart for her own good."

"That's for sure," Herbierto interrupted, "because of Crystal, I have sworn off smart women, they are much more fun but far too dangerous. I can't go to prison again."

We were greeted by Sofia and two of her assistants, Borisnova and a big guy who I know works for the Cultural Ministry. Sofia was dressed to work security in a fairly severe uniform of the type she usually wore. Even so, there seemed to be something amiss. Was it something in the way she walked? Was there a button or two left undone or just what was it? She seemed less of a security guard and more of a woman with desires. Was it in my head or did just participating once in a lottery somehow change her. I did not know Larisa Borisnova as well, but she seemed less like a tough security official and more like a woman wanting to be taken. I guessed it was in my head.

Crystal and I were attached to handcuffs that hung from the ceiling and rings in the floor. "Don't worry, Sofia," Walker said, "We are not going to leave any mark at all on Laurel or anything that will last beyond tomorrow on Crystal. Just want to warm them a little so they are nice and moist when we fuck them. I'd say I'd like to fuck the brains out of them, but I've tried that many times before and it hasn't worked. Too much brains or they just can't get fucked out."

Walker has such a way with words.

Walker made further introductions. "Crystal, you know Heriberto Rios from Sinaloa. He seems to hold a grudge against you for personally killing and causing the Federale to kill several business partners of his and to put him in prison for 15 years."

Rios jumped in, "Crystal, meet Josefina, younger sister of Felix Torres who took her brother's death rather badly, Manuel Colima, who is helping me rebuild my business and my new girlfriend Tetas who shares two of your best attributes without your treachery."

Rios whispered to Walker who said in Russian to Sofia that Rios would like to trade Tetas for Crystal. "Tetas is much younger and you can even have Crystal back in a few years, Rios promises not to kill her, just work her in a brothel in Culiacan until he can't use her anymore." Walker, Fort-manov, Sazarbeyev and Yimofeyvich laughed and Rios began to close his hands around Crystal's neck.

The next moment, Sofia had a pistol with a silencer aimed at Rios head and said, "Walker, you know very well that we would never dream of such a deal. Mr. Rios, if you continue for two more seconds to look like you may harm Crystal, all of your business on this planet will end." Rios re-turned his hands to his sides.

Walker giggled nervously and said, "Herbeirto, you had best behave. Although Sofia's face looks like that of someone's beautiful, saintly mother and her body indicates her best talents are similar to Tetas, the Butcher Babe of Vukovar has a history of homicide that makes La femme Nikita seem like the Virgin of Guadeloupe. Let's just have fun, fuck and get out of here. Here, take one of these little floggers."

Walker also tossed floggers to Tetas, Josefina and Manuel and the five of them began to pace around Crystal like children circling a maypole, whipping Crystal randomly. Sofia and several oth-er security people never took their eyes off the five and Crystal. The thought crossed my head that maybe Crystal is alive today because she became a sex slave and as a consequence has had such good security.

Crystal did not scream and melt into tears as I would have. That is not to say she looked comfortable. She jerked in all directions as she was squatted everywhere with the depraved men naturally focusing their blows on Crystal's breasts and vulva. After a while, Sofia moved to bring things to a close saying, "You've all been checked for every imaginable disease but if you intend to have anal sex, you must use one of these." She handed out condoms.

Taking the hint, Manuel and Herbierto donned the rubbers and proceeded to enter both of Crystal's lower cavities while she hung from her chains with each squeezing a breast much harder than most women would like. The Post-Lottery party, the whipping, breast abuse and double penetration was enough to activate Crystal's unhealthy libido. It did not take long before Crystal uttered one of her unearthly screams that sounded something like a cross of woman having an orgasm, a banshee's howl and an utterance of a goddess from outer space. The two men continued to move in and out for a few seconds, but soon Crystal was alone, hanging from her chains in some sort of passion, exhaustion or meditation. The two men, now obviously inferior creatures, had dropped off.

I had not witnessed this particular phenomenon for years. Crystal again was both beautiful and awe-inspiring like a volcano's eruption or a comet crashing into Jupiter. After a respectful silence, Walker asked Sofia, "Does she ever get off normally?"

Sofia answered, "No."

"That's what I remember," Herbierto gasped out.

The attention turned to me. Fortmanov, Sazarbeyev, Yimofeyvich and Walker all remained to be satisfied. They'd paid the BLC for the whole evening with Crystal and me. I was taken down from the chains and flopped on a narrow bed. The guys thought better of it. I was told to get up and Fortmanov took off his cloths and lay on the bed. I was told to get Fortmanov hard. That did not take long. I used my fingers and mouth. I was told to take his penis into my pussy. I followed orders. I was pushed down onto Fortmanov's chest, lubricant was applied to my anus and in a few minutes I had Fortmanov's cock in my pussy, Sazarbeyev up my ass and Yimofeyvich in my mouth.

I'd been filled like this about two weeks earlier so I can't say I was shocked or horrified. Still, I was very full. When they all began to work, I focused on getting Yimofeyvich to come first. I man-aged by working my tongue over his prick while working the base of his cock with my free hands. After Yimofeyvich came in my mouth, I could concentrate on all the action below; my first orgasm, my second orgasm, the two guys having their orgasms and me having my third.

Everyone present applauded, except Crystal whose arms were still attached to the ceiling. She smiled. I remembered that it was my ability to enjoy sex with older rich men that got me where I am today. I reflected on the fact that the pain and humiliation of the Post-Lottery had rendered me horny as hell.

The BLC facility is probably not the only place with showers next to a dungeon but it is the only place of which I know. Walker sent everyone who had had sex to the showers. I could see him talking to Sofia while we washed. She shook her head. He reached for her breasts. She laughed and slapped his face hard. He laughed and walked to the shower himself.

Once out of the shower, Walker said I should lie back on the narrow bed. He began to gently run his fingers over my overly sensitive nipples. He began to swirl his tongue over my nipples. He worked his penis over my clitoris and said, "Now, just spread your legs up in the air as wide as you can like two oars about to break the water and move the boat through the straits of Messina." I knew what was coming, did as I was told and soon his much larger than average cock was moving in an out of another strait.

Contrary to what Walker had said, I did stop thinking in words for a few seconds while I had my fourth orgasm of the night, this one more powerful although it was the fourth. My vagina convulsed as Walker came. I wondered if it was true that the vagina sucks in sperm to increase the chance of conception. I hoped the new IUD worked properly.

Meanwhile, Crystal was servicing Josefina orally while Herbierto was in Crystal again. It seemed like a strange reconciliation was taking place involving everyone but Tetas who was not getting any attention for probably the first time since her boobs grew out. Herbierto told her that he really did not need her much anymore and she should feel free to screw anyone she wanted. Tetas, who apparently still did not understand the nickname she'd been given, realized her situation and got upset. Herbierto told her to just shut up if she did not want him to get really mad. Eventually, Yimofeyvich, who had not had too much vodka to perform, told Tetas he'd find her a nice Cossack who would like what she has to offer, but that now she should lay down on a mat and spread her legs. So everyone had sex of one kind or another except Sofia and the security staff.

Another break and Walker was amusing himself working on my breasts. With my nipples pointing out as far as they can, Walker decided to display his wit again asking, "Sofia, tell Svetlana I'm ready to buy Laurel."

I jolted. Sofia replied that no sex slave was ever for sale, least of all, me.

"You can't tell me Svetlana is sentimental, that bitch would sell her mother to camel traders," Walker insisted.

"You exaggerate about Svetlana and her mother is dead," Sofia said.

Crystal volunteered, "You can't afford Laurel."

"Come on, Crystal, assuming Laurel is bringing in 25,000 Euros per night maybe 300 nights a year, she's still worth less that 8 million Euros to the BLC. I could pay more than that and compensate Fred Mann with a much younger woman who could help raise his children."

"You are leaving out that that's 8 million per year for maybe 10-15 years. Applying a proper discount value, Laurel is worth over 50 million in direct revenue from sex work," Crystal's financial mind advanced. "Also, she is worth a great deal more based on her other services to the government and the BLC. Also, you may be worth billions on paper, but like all billionaires, your money is tied up in assets you can't sell easily without causing your business to fail. You probably can't raise $200 million in liquid assets. Most of all, if the BLC started selling women like horses the whole organization would collapse. To buy Laurel would cost more than you are worth." Crystal concluded.

Walker smirked. He'd never been serious.

I had not liked the discussion and pointed out that owning a sex slave was not like owning a sports car. "If you really completely owned me and broke my spirit, I'd be of little more value to you than a 30 dollar latex toy you can buy at a sex shop. That is one of the paradoxes of the whole business. Men like you have a desire to control a woman completely, you can rope, whip and bend her to do as you wish, but, if you achieve complete control, you no longer own a woman but only a broken pathetic animal that is not worth having."