Whole New Slave Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This lawyer lady is not only drop dead gorgeous, she's well, let me show you what I got in the mail last week." With that, he put a DVD on the big screen in the living room. What should come on but a highlights film of the movie in which I'd starred not quite two weeks ago.

At the end of the viewing, everyone in the room looked at me like I was some sort of Olympic athlete, porn star, whore of Babylon or a sex goddess. It was obvious that many of those present had found the highlights show very exciting with a lot of nervous giggles from everyone as well as a few very obvious erections. I do not know why I still feel embarrassment after all these years, but I could feel I was blushing like a rose.

I had to admit that the movie was pretty hot and my multiple orgasms were on full display. I don't scream much, yell obscenities, or make otherworldly sounds like Crystal, but my breathing, facial expressions, grunts, aahs and sighs would probably qualify for a porn star award in any competition, not that I've studied a lot of porn movies.

After everyone just stared at me a little, Bolontini said, "So, I think we will have Laurel do a lot of what she did in the movie starting with a slow strip. Then we can all take turns putting her through it. Ladies can join in with the toys and floggers too if you want. After a couple of us do Laurel, the guys and ladies who'd like to retire into one of the bedrooms can do so while those would who want a shot at Laurel can go to town. In the suitcase is all the equipment we need. Also, I spent about a fifth of what I made in the game last night on keeping Laurel, Connie and the other girls till Monday morning so let's get my money's worth.

"Laurel, in case you're worried, there won't be any branding this time. I called your owner and he said that for now they weren't going to allow any more marks on other than what you've got."

Bolontini saying I would not be branded again was a bit of relief but sort of implied that everything else was on the agenda. It did not happen quite like that but about as close as could be done with the available equipment and people.

After I did the slow strip in front of the crowd in the living room, Bolontini told me, "Bring your tits up to me so I can squeeze them hard, just a little demonstration to get us started." I always comply with an order to present myself for pain or abuse with fear in my stomach and a strange thrill in my pussy. Bolontini demonstrated both that I was obedient even when it hurt and that he did not get to be a top crime boss through gentleness. I got hornier.

They had me on my back over an ottoman so everyone could get a turn at whacking me with the little floggers that the BLC apparently bought by the ton. Scarlet seemed to bear some resentment against me and whacked me directly across the labia and harder than anyone else. It was horrible and I was horribly turned on and it was horrible that I was horribly turned on. I had my first orgasm of the morning when Bolontini went at me with a vibrator that not only vibrated, but also administered some sort of light electric charge. I was happy I did not fall off the ottoman.

They didn't have a padded bar to have me bend over so they used the couch. Fred and I had decided for me to stop nursing a little after I got back but it developed that my breasts had not dried up yet. It did not take long for Bolontini and Flinty to get a flow out of both breasts. Everyone got a taste that wanted one.

I don't know where Bolontini got ginger root on a Sunday morning but maybe he'd planned ahead when he first saw the movie. He announced, "As you saw from the little film, something was stuck up Laurel's ass that seemed to have the effect of turning her on fire. After inquiring, I learned that sticking ginger root up someone's ass is called 'figging' and it's supposed to cause extreme pain and horniness. Let's see if it works on Laurel again and on any of you other girls who want to volunteer."

There were no volunteers but I'm not allowed to say "no" to anything that won't do permanent damage. I hoped briefly that I'd be less sensitive than last time, but either the earlier experience had made me more sensitive or Bolontini stuck in a more potent or bigger piece of ginger than I'd received in Bolry. In seconds my ass was on fire and I was gyrating my bottom like the horniest bonobo in history. When the guys hesitated to act, I started begging them to take me up the ass like they'd seen in the film. Flinty undertook that mission, mashing my breasts while piling into my bottom. After a few minutes, I was feeling less pain and my second orgasm of the morning. Connie started a round of applause. I was way beyond embarrassment.

Bolontini's next little speech was, "Laurel, is famous, among many other reasons, for her cowgirl style fucks. It is perhaps a bit strange for babe so submissive to do such a good job on top, but she is now going to demonstrate that talent on none other than me. However, because I am a very bashful guy, I think that Laurel and I are going to go into a bedroom. The rest of you should feel free to get better acquainted yourselves."

In the bedroom, Bolontini reverted to the gentleman act again. He asked me if I'd like to rest a bit. I did. In the sex that followed I was as patient and furious, generous and greedy as I ever am. I was not a conflicted sex slave in bed with a mobster. I was Juliet with Romeo, Parvati riding Shiva, and Helen milking Paris for every drop of pleasure she could take from the pressure and rubbing of the lover's penis against her clitoris and g-spot. Bolontini's cock was large enough that it hit my cervix when I wanted. I came twice before making the motions I knew would cause him to come.

Bolontini was appreciative. "Wow, you have lived up to all the advertisements and more."

"I hope I can do that for many years to come." It was a question but I was careful not to make it sound that way.

Bolontini volunteered, "I sure hope so too. You know, though, that there are all sorts of rumors flying about. I will do what I can to see you don't get hurt but there are guys making all sorts of plans around you doing something. If they don't get what they want, I don't know if I can help you."

I ventured to say, "I have been told that the Corporation thinks I should work in Bolry more instead of being in New York so much."

"No, that's not what I mean. I'm hearing guys say that it's time for major changes in the Corporation and in Bolry but, hey, I don't know much. I got more than enough grief here. I just got on the Corporation Board as a favor to a guy who said I'd get a lot of great sex out of it as long as I voted as he said. He was sure right about the great sex."

I was dying to ask him to identify the guys were who were plotting but did not want to seem like I was asking a question so I made a dumb statement instead. "Yes," I said, "I know a lot of guys owe favors to Walker. The guy is as rich as king Midas."

"I thought I mentioned that I hardly know Walker. Only guys I know on the Board I met in Moscow, but I think we've talked about such things enough."

Back in the living room, it was decided by everyone to rest up and to order food. From the food bags, I learned we must be not too far from Tewksbury but my only other work as Laurel the spy was to say in Russian "harder there" when Flinty was screwing me again later. He replied by saying that him knowing a lot of Russians didn't mean he spoke Russian. His harder motions, though, let me know that he'd understood what I said.

In all, I had sex about 12 times with 8 different partners before Bolontini told everyone to tidy up because it was time for this party to end. On the way out, Connie said she had decided she definitely wanted to go back to Bolry. I told her, "I'd say you're crazy but who am I to talk?"

I got to my condo in time to take a nap and change before going back to the firm on Monday morning. I did get to go home to Long Island and sleep in my family home bed a few nights before starting the interviews with potential new Whole New Slave Game participants.

12