Whole New Slave Game Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the floor for 10 seconds or more looking like Repentant Judas in Rembrandt's painting of Matthew 27:3. Finally, she looked up and said, "Yes." Then after I said nothing, she said, "Please, could they let Studlovity go and kill me quickly. Could they not make a public example of me? My family was once proud of me." She started sobbing, hitting herself and pulling her hair.

I permitted myself a bit of condescension that I believe in retrospect was unfair. "How," I asked, "were you so stupid as to steal from the Republic of Bolry when you know that they kill embezzlers here?"

With her knees on the floor again and her arms around my legs, she said, "they kill the embezzlers they catch here because they hardly ever catch anyone although everyone steals. They think if they make the penalty high enough that they will discourage the crime, but people don't worry about how serious a penalty is if they do not think they will face it. It is only because you and Crystal, the Wicked Witches of the West, somehow came to check on the Pacific Resort accounts that the minor thefts from the Pacific Resort were ever found."

I was afraid she'd start singing "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and I would break down and spoil my reputation for being a hard ass that is believed by everyone except for anyone who knows me.

"Ok," I said, "but what about your computer?"

""What about my computer? So what about my computer!," Anfisa said in a desperately exasperated tone, "I assume it was destroyed by the bomb if there was a bomb. Or it was stolen. Even though I'd just gotten it back, I could hardly take it with me when I said I was going to the WC. And aren't you the one who gave me the computer? Did you want it to be blown up? I don't understand."

I did not tell her that the computer contained the bomb, but asked, "What happened to your computer to cause it to need to be repaired?"

"Well," she said, "it was broken by being pushed off a desk at a time that I was concentrating on other things. I was very upset because I needed the computer and there are few places to repair such things in Bolry and none of them are reliable. Studlovity said his roommate worked at the Lottery Hotel and that a lot of Western computer geeks came through there and maybe one of them would know how to fix the computer. I thought it was worth a try particularly as I was afraid a Bolrian computer repairman would go through my documents.

"But how can we speak now of my fucking computer. I am going to die horribly and I'm only 31. I worked so hard to get where I was, and I was enjoying my life and my little power in this shithole little country and now I've blown it and I'm going to die horribly in disgrace, and I just, just ..." and she broke into sobbing again.

"There is a chance I can save your life," I said. "You might not like where life takes you, but, while you live, you can hope for things to change."

I went back to Studlovity. He confirmed he'd given the computer to his roommate and gave me his roommate's number so I could figure out what happened there.

I told him he had better tell the truth and asked why he had agreed to try to drive out of the country with Anfisa. "Because she told me to do so," was his answer. I refrained from pointing out that he is an idiot. I took some comfort in the knowledge that in 2016 men are willing to follow blindly stupid orders from women as women for centuries have followed stupid orders from men.

"You are not madly in love with her, are you?"

"I have been blessed with the favors of many beautiful women," was his careful reply.

"Yet, you offered stupid lies so that you would be killed instead of her."

"I offered stupid lies thinking that we were probably both going to die, but perhaps I could keep Anfisa from being killed."

I said that he would be asked to entertain two women over the next three days and he should work to please them like his life depended on it.

I talked to the Security Police who had interrogated Anfisa and Studlovity. It seems they both had confessed to being enemies of the state and to having conspired against the government and the Bolrian people. The Security Police involved could not, however, provide any details of how either of them had acted against the state. "They confessed after only a few days of questioning. As it is clear they must die, who cares exactly what they did?"

I did not bother to ask about the interrogation techniques. I knew they'd turn my stomach.

I said that it was very important that the two be kept healthy for the next few days; I also said that there was an important task for Studlovity that requires that he be let out of his cell and taken to a normal bedroom. "Do you have anything like that here?"

The BSP commander on duty chuckled and said that there were several normal bedrooms. "Sometimes we must entertain. Also, there is Daria's suite."

Daria, I learned, had a comfortable apartment within the headquarters where he allegedly "played the good cop" with some prisoners and gave certain prisoners, mainly attractive women, an opportunity to show why the Security Police should overlook the extent of their offenses. Daria used the suite less now than he did ten years earlier when Dimitry was head of the BSP. Daria allowed the suite to be used by others with permission. At my request, the commander cleared use of the suite with Daria. I decided just not to think about what the long time Deputy Chief of the Security Police did in the "bad old days" that never really ended.

Next, I asked if there was a middle aged female member of the Security Police, not too attractive, not too unattractive, who might enjoy being entertained by a handsome young man in his 20s. The Commander said that Deputy Commander Rosalina Krasinov was in her 50s and was known to have enjoyed such things in the past. I spoke to Deputy Commander Krasinov and she agreed to test Studlovity as a service to the Republic of Bolry. I also determined that Toma, the attractive BSP agent that had participated in the Shades of Pain Lottery and had an obviously large sexual appetite, had not yet left Bolry for her new assignment in Argentina. She agreed that she would test Studlovity's stamina Saturday and report to me.

THE AUGUST MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE BOLRIAN LOTTERY CORPORATION

The Board of Directors of the BLC generally meets once a month the day before a Lottery so that Board members who live outside Bolry can combine a Board meeting with attending a Lottery Show and post-Lottery party on Saturday. This particular board meeting was expected to be somewhat unusual as 3 of the board members who attended the July meeting were now dead and the Executive Director at the July meeting was in solitary confinement in a special cell in a work camp and likely to die there for treason.

Sex slaves do not normally attend Board meetings but a few of us who worked with Svetlana, occasionally attend to give reports. We always attend nude and are treated with little more respect than we receive at the post-lottery parties. Except for Svetlana, Board members are on the Board precisely because they are sadistic, rude, misogamists.

Naturally, it being Bolry, important decisions are normally made in private closed meetings, bars and bedrooms before going through the formality of approval at the official meeting. I learned of several such decisions from Irina after a car carrying Irina and her security guards had picked me up at the Security Police Headquarters to take us to the Board meeting.

First, though, I learned that Fred was wrong about one thing. Irina was not taking her recent near-death experience philosophically as a tough Bolrian woman and was furious at Svetlana. Speaking in German in the hope of concealing her words from the driver and guards although I don't understand German well, Irina started venting as soon as I sat in the car. "We were dangled like hooked worms in front of the conspirators' gaping maws. Pyotr, Kurbetski, Lermanov, Svetlana, and Dvorzhinski cooked up a brilliant idea that involved using us to draw all the opponents of the regime out so that they could be killed and show the world that Bolry is not a soft target. In the process, 70 or more people were killed, what is left of an entire unit of the army has been sent to a work camp, and they risked invasion from Russia.

"Svetlana will say she carefully monitored us and we were perfectly safe but she is lying. There were a hundred things that could have gone wrong with the result of one or more of us getting killed. You cannot believe the remote places I have been dragged and fucked by gangsters, murderous bigots, agents and probably double agents."

"I think I can believe that," I said in the best German I could muster.

"Oh yes, I guess you can. Crystal reports that she was daily in fear for her life in Moscow and had sex with more corrupt politicians and thugs than she can remember. Also, she had no choice but to break Lottery rules against alcohol and drugs because she did not see how she could pretend to be part of a Security Police plot to help topple the regime while acting like a faithful follower of everything Svetlana has ever told her to do. Fortunately, she had much experience with drugs before she got involved in the Lottery. Actually, I think Crystal, the crazy pervert, enjoyed a lot of the sex, drugs and danger but the point remains that what the ruling Junta did to us was utterly immoral."

I relayed that my life also had been very adventurous but I had not had the comfort of any drugs to make the stress more tolerable. I doubt drugs would have relieved the stress anyway.

Irina was not interested in listening to me complain of my sorrows. On the verge of screaming, she said, "Babanin, Fortmanov and some fucking Colonel even took me to the old dilapidated truck repair shop where I was raped when I was young saying that they'd heard I'd had so much fun there. It was pure cruelty but they seemed somehow to think that that would cause me to help them.

"In addition to being fucked in every conceivable place and manner, I had to listen over and over again to all the shit about what a murderous, treacherous she-devil I am and I could not even deny it without betraying the trap. That sneaky, old bastard Lermanov told me not to correct any misimpressions anyone had about me. 'If someone says you lust to take your father's place as a dictator, just change the subject.' Lermanov said. I even had to listen quietly to Dvorzhinski say I'd had dozens killed who had a role in the assaults against me when I was young. I put his cock in my mouth to avoid screaming the truth."

A thought came to me, "If Dvorzhinski and Kurbetski were in on the sting," I asked, "Why did we have to visit them at all?"

"I don't know," Irina said, "Probably that was their way of getting information from us, and perhaps they thought we could get more information and be less likely to disclose their plans if we really did not know what was going on. Maybe they wanted the coup planners to see us with them. Maybe some of them actually had doubts about our loyalty. Maybe, they just wanted to fuck with us literally and figuratively. Any way, they got to play with the bait before they stuck it back on the hook and tossed it out to sea again. The only justification for the Tolskis, Lermanov and their friends is that they are not as bad as the sadistic leaders they replaced or the murderous criminals and bigots who would like to replace them.

"All I want to do is go back to Germany and lead a completely boring life. I did not choose my father or the place of my birth. I have taken strong measures in the past against people who hurt me. I don't deny killing the monster, but I am not a fury, I am now a nice Hausfrau who just wants to go home and take care of my children, flowers and garden gnomes."

We had reached the BLC hotel and office towers but we still had an hour before we had to attend the Board meeting. We decided to walk around the parking lot for a while "Although it is probably bugged somehow too," I offered.

Irina relayed the results of the discussion she had had with Svetlana over breakfast while I was off interviewing Anfisa and Studlovity, "Pyotr Tolski is not at all happy that so many traitors were found in the Lottery Corporation, four Board members. Also, three employees, who have since died in accidents involving Svetlana personally, took money from Fortmanov. A dietician is in prison along with Vadimovich and is only alive as a favor to one of Svetlana's friends who is said to have begged Svetlana not to have her killed.

"Lermanov continues to urge the Lottery Corporation be liquidated and the slaves sent packing. Pyotr does not want to lose the revenue but says the BLC Board should be made more professional and less of a misogamists' club. The desire to continue to use the board as a way to get wealthy lechers to contribute money to Bolry and the BLC, however, has somewhat compromised the goal of making the board more professional," Irina explained.

"There is a lot of bad news for us personally which I will tell you before Svetlana has a chance to sugar coat it. The replacement for Fortmanov on the Board will be you. The replacement for Yimofeyvich will be me. That means we will back in Bolry at least 12 times a year for board meetings. They don't believe in having board meetings through conference calls. To remind us of our servitude, we are to attend meetings nude.

"I think Svetlana thinks that getting us on the board will give her two safe votes. But she is wrong about that at least as to me. I would like to whip that bitch long after she begins screaming for mercy.

"A clear triumph for Svetlana is that her favorite and ex-lover Bolzemkin is replacing Vadimovich on the Board and is also replacing Vadimovich's as CEO of the BLC.

"Sazarbeyev is being replaced by some Zekezh that Margaret knows. Margaret says he's wonderful, so that's nice although Margaret's idea of wonderful includes intimate snakes, bizarre foods that are poisonous if not made correctly and bungee cord jumping with natural hemp ropes.

"Pyotr thinks that Walker has too many unsavory friends, or at least has different unsavory friends than he has. Ms. Gentile was to replace Walker on the Board but Walker offered big money to stay and said he'd be more careful as to whom he would bring in the future and somehow Pyotr decided that Walker's mobster and war criminal friends are not so bad after all.

"Gorsuchin is being replaced by another representative for the Russian government who surprisingly turns out to be my older sister, Alexandria. I think they did that just to get back at me. For what? For involuntarily helping the bastard Tolski?

"They know Alexandria thinks I have slandered her and our mother by saying they abandoned me in Bolry when they fled Orsinov to go to Moscow. They tell stories of trying to help me, but I was refusing their help saying that I was content to help my father suppress dissent, exploit peasants and murder opponents of Orsinov's regime. Who is slandering who? I hate my bitch sister even more than I hate Svetlana."

Seeing another tantrum coming on, I interjected, "Okay, so that is the 13 member BLC Board, 6 outsiders, 7 Bolrians including you. Any other developments?"

"Actually, it was decided to expand the Board to 15 members to install the commander of the loyal Sheremetev unit that shot it out with the Mazepa unit outside the radio tower. However, while General Suvorov may be loyal, he fits in well with the arch misogamists. He has contributed several wives to the Lottery and one of them is working at the Resort on the Caspian.

"Finally, Ursula, the German engineer architect, is being added to the Board after building a factory in Bolry for pre-fabricated housing. Svetlana has found her amusing in the past but I know for a fact that she enjoys dominating women as much as the misogamists do, perhaps more so. There will be at least two female Board members who'd like Svetlana to feel the nasty little floggers she's been handing out."

After removing every stitch of clothing, Irina and I went to the meeting and found that Kurbetski and Daria had required that a number of possible reforms be put on the agenda.

Daria argued that the Lottery just could not do 100 women Lotteries anymore. They were causing there to be far too many former participants that the Security Police have to track. "It is true that a few women want to brag that they participated in a sex slave lottery and anyone who would want to brag will be discouraged by our promise to kill them. The fact that foreign governments already know of the lottery and that many powerful men could be embarrassed by disclosure of the Lottery reduces the downside risk. Still, while we have been lucky so far, it is too hard to keep track of all the participants not chosen. We need smaller Lotteries and an emphasis must be placed on recruiting women who have participated to participate again."

Svetlana argued that Lotteries with long odds are necessary to lure attractive women in. "At least until they admit to themselves that they are attracted to the idea of becoming a sex slave, they need to feel like they are playing a silly game with little risk." Daria rejoined they should just offer more money. Bolontini chimed in to say that not every woman has to look like a centerfold although this really wasn't germane to the topic.

On the topic of working harder to recruit prior participants, some of the Board members waxed nostalgic about past stars who it was suggested should come back including the Dragon Lady, Lotti from Paraguay, Connie the nurse, the Polish Doctor Elizabeth, Tolski's second wife, Alina, Olivia the Canadian brat, the Italian starlet Mia, Ashira from Israel, Johanna the German mountain climber, who is upset she can't drive race cars anymore after an accident, and Sofia, who they suggested could still be an assassin while working as a sex slave.

Walker, with a big grin, said that by far the biggest star of the past who isn't a slave is Svetlana. A jovial discussion of that comment followed among Walker, Daria, Dantorov, Ursula, Suvorov and Alexandria. Alexandria emphasized that Svetlana would have to risk being a BDSM slave as that is all the corporation needs now. There would be a humungous demand from people wanting to see her pilloried, flagellated, electro-shocked and gangbanged Alexandria mentioned.

Irina chimed in to say that she knew personally there was also a lot of such demand to see Orsinov's daughters disciplined and gangbanged. Looking at Alexandria, Irina said that one of Orsinov's daughters who has not participated in the Lottery in the past would make an extremely profitable BDSM slave for the corporation. Glancing at Alexandria myself, I saw that she was about my age and Irina was probably right that she would be a popular Lottery participant although it was unlikely that the outwardly highly respectable wife of a Russian functionary would ever do such a thing.

All this discussion of her participating in the Lottery caused Svetlana to look embarrassed for one of the few times in her life, but no one took the discussion seriously until Kurbetski said it was a very good idea. "It would be a huge seller. Svetlana is extremely beautiful and extremely resented. Alexandria is right that a large number of people in Bolry and even abroad would pay to see Svetlana risk being beaten and humiliated. Also, although 48, Svetlana could even have children with and perhaps without the frozen eggs she has kept."

Given that Kurbetski represents Pyotr on the BLC Board, the joke seemed like it might become reality. Irina and I did our best not to smirk.

It was resolved to have only 24 and 12 women lotteries in the future and that only past participants and BLC employees should be asked to participate until the Board made a new decision on the subject. It was also resolved that they should focus exclusively on creating BDSM slaves in the future because there was too much competition from mainstream escort services for normal sex slaves even if the BLC slaves were much more skillful and enthusiastic by reason of the BLC recruiting system and the women's situation. Svetlana was not happy about the new restrictions.