Whole New Slave Game Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Irina and I had been tempted to celebrate Svetlana's discomfiture, that temptation did not last long. The Board next decided that Irina and I should be in Bolry not only for Board meetings but Thursday to Tuesday every two weeks. "That way you can attend every post-lottery party but they will be toned down some," Svetlana said. "It will be clearly stated that those seeking any sort of penetration of a slave will have to pay for it and there will be no more playing with food or drink. Of course, we will have to book you both solid after the parties to make up some of the revenue we will be losing from other board resolutions."

This decision was followed by more resolutions regarding Irina, me and the other sex slaves that had been allowed to live outside the resorts. It was decided that the BLC needed to use my services far more aggressively given that it could now get over $25,000 a night for me and $900 per hour. While in New York, I would be Belle du Jour every weekday afternoon from 3 to 6 and work every Friday night. "That's only about 24 hours of sex work a week." Parallel decisions were made as to Irina and work in Berlin.

After I ventured to suggest that people would get tired of seeing Irina and me all the time at the Post-lottery parties, all the other Board members said that that was a ridiculous suggestion. The two biggest lechers in a room of lechers, Walker and Daria, practically sang in chorus my least favorite forms of praise; that we were more beautiful than ever. They added that men really admired our intelligence, which they said while admiring my breasts.

Svetlana said that I was really only beginning to realize my potential as a sensual woman and she felt she still had not reached her peak. I don't know how Svetlana thought that remark would help the situation.

I resolved to say nothing more at the meeting unless required to do so. If there was to be a whole lot more sex in my future, there are worse fates.

There were a number of other resolutions of the Board. As they did not concern me personally, I won't write of them here. The rumor that I am self-centered is well-based.

Naturally, I made another $25,000 for the BLC Friday night. The man was a former body guard who had formed his own bodyguard firm and became very wealthy. It was a rather difficult job in that the guy wanted me to pretend that I was being raped. Staging this fantasy was harder than one would expect. It has been a long time since I've had the occasion to resist sexual advances. I had to pretend to fight him off but I did not want to get hurt by forcing him to use too much force. I think he was happy enough with me throwing my arms around a lot and screaming "No, no, no," before he slapped me, ripped off my dress and tossed me on the bed.

Once on the bed nude, I squeezed my legs together before he squeezed my breasts hard. Acting like a completely defeated woman, I went limp with my legs spread just enough for sex.

Things became more interesting and complicated as he rubbed his erect penis over my inner lips and clitoris. I was turned on but I was supposed to be being raped. How was this going to work? I focused on not moving as he worked his way into my vagina. It felt very good but I had to just lie there. I realized we should have worked out more of the details in advance but it is hard to stage a fantasy if you have specified too many details.

I assumed he would roughly bang away and come in seconds, but that was not his game. After a few minutes, I lost concentration and began unconsciously to meet his trusts and work my most sensitive spots where it would do the most good.

I realized I had a new problem. Bolrian sex slaves are not supposed to fake orgasms, they are supposed to have orgasms. It seemed pretty clear that I was soon going to have an orgasm from this fantasy rape. Was I supposed to fake not having an orgasm?

I know I faked very poorly as the customer started laughing as I came intensely. He picked up the pace of his thrusts and kept going until we both came. After two or three more rounds of lovemaking, he said I was a terrible rape victim. I started to make up excuses and explain that I really like sex and have a hard time pretending not to enjoy sex with a strong, attractive and talented man but he said I was a fabulous lover. "I will be back again, maybe with a fantasy more in keeping with your abilities."

I was allowed to sleep in Saturday. At the Post-Lottery party Saturday night I learned many were happy because investment banker Nota Regenmacher had lost. Many were joking about whether she'd calculated the risk accurately and made a sound investment in sex slavery. A guy at the party, who claimed to know, suggested that Regenmacher was not going to make partner and was already secretly running a blog called "The Submissive Securities Slut." Svetlana confirmed that and said Heather had practically sang through her slave initiation gangbang, even the branding.

The Lottery is not for most women but it definitely is for some.

Peggy Sue was with me at the post-lottery party. They had her in pig tails to look like Ely Mae Clampett. Many harsh jokes were made about how the BLC would keep her as barefoot and pregnant as a mountain woman could be. I would have felt sorry for her except that she was plainly enjoying it all. While Irina, Lena and I, as usual, tried to be invisible near the food table, Peggy Sue was all over the room practically begging men to fondle her ample boobs and slap her bottom.

True to her word, Svetlana made clear that people playing with food would be ejected and that if anyone wanted to put anything into the orifice of a slave, he would have to pay for the privilege and take her out of the party room. Irina, Lena and I all appreciated the small break although there were no such limits to what could be done afterwards.

As it happened, Lena and I were assigned to a large group of men plus Lena's former boss Ursula. Ursula aroused me completely with whips and vibrators and licking my clitoris before turning me over to some French architect and two guys Walker knew from Serbia. They thoroughly used every orifice on the body of the sex slave known as Laurel while Ursula watched.

Ursula then had me pleasure her. I tickled her nipples with my eyelashes before using my lips, and tongue. She seemed to freeze seconds before having a violent orgasm. I was lucky to escape injury from her flailing legs..

Walker had attended the Lottery but was said to be with Helen Clark who had decided to hang around Bolry after returning after the attempted coup.

It's time to change planes. I will write on the rest of the trip on the way to Kennedy.