Wholesome Femdom with Sis Pt. 01

Story Info
Soft femdom/cfnm story about sis and her little bro.
1.5k words
4.25
35.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn together with her younger brother James were living in the same apartment. She moved out from her family home to work and study in the big city when she turned 18. She wanted to make herself independent as soon as possible. Her parents weren't rich and she was fully aware that relying only on their support wasn't an option. James decided to join her in her apartment after a few years when he also turned 18. He wanted to move out for the same reasons as she did before. Evelyn was very pleased with that. As it was actually her idea to begin with. She had a great relationship with her little brother. She loved him very much and felt very protective of him. Other than that finally she wouldn't have to pay the rent by herself. If her bro would find firstly a job of course.

Evelyn was pretty busy. She worked for eight hours and then she took her online classes. At night she would still study.

"Yawn...,ok Im done for today, its time for a shower" she thought to herself.

She went to the bathroom and started undressing.

First she took off her tight white knee socks. The never changing piece of her attire. She loved knee socks in all colors and styles. She wouldn't walk at home in her shoes but only in knee socks.

Then her even tighter yellow t-shirt.

Finally her beautiful big breasts popped out of her bra.

Now she was standing there only in her short black skirt and white g-string. Wiggling her butt she slowly managed to free herself from those too. Fully naked she stands in front of a mirror.

Evelyn was a slim woman with curvatures in the right places. She had big breasts and large ass. Combined with her narrow waist those attributes were giving her a perfect hourglass figure. Her hair was black. She had long black painted nails. Her eyelashes were long and seductive. Pretty blue eyes had dark makeup improving their features.

She was pleased with what she saw and began to wash herself. Soaked up in body wash and shampoo she made sure to not miss any spot. Her skin was like a silk and she loved to touch herself even if it was only for a quick shower.

So quick that she was done in no time. She wore a robe and headed to her room.

-"Hmm... I'm gonna check on James he is still probably playing video games"

She opened the door.

Her little bro was jerking off to a footjob porn on the flat screen of his pc.

A blonde girl with big tits was moving her cute feet over some lucky guy's dick. Up and down. James with headphones on didn't even notice his sister in the room. He was way too busy working his cock.

Evelyn didn't even think about leaving or saying something. She was lost in the moment. Her eyes were focused on her brother's dick.

It was below average.

Around 4 inches (10cm). Pink glans and no hair at all. She has seen a couple of penises in her life but there was something special about this one or at least it seemed so to her. Was it because it belonged to her brother? Or was it because it looked so cute.

James finally realized what's going on.

- "Oh, shit" He closed down the tab and started to hide his dick back in his pants.

- "Sorry" She quickly said and slammed the door behind her.

In the morning, Evelyn was thinking about last night.

"It's going to be sooo awkward now. What did I do. I need to apologize to him. I invaded his privacy. Why I didn't think he could be m-ma-masturbating or something." she mumbled.

"I should have. He doesn't have a girlfriend after all so it's totally normal. I'm so stupid."

She stopped for a moment and relaxed on her bed trying to calm down.

"He has such a nice penis though... Hairless and sooo pink.... And he is into feet that's kinda cute... STOP. What are u thinking about. "

She knocked on hers brother door. No response.

- "James, open up. I want to talk". Silence

- "I'm really sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have invaded your privacy like that. "

She heard the lock open but the door didn't budge.

She slowly opened them. James was sitting in his chair like yesterday. He was looking on the floor. His cheeks were red. He felt ashamed.

- "So.. about yesterday, like I said, I'm really, really sorry."

James slowly looked at his sister, still very ashamed.

- "I promise that from this moment I will always knock. I'm just so used to living alone that i just didn't think about it."

Her brother's eyes were full of hope now.

- "You..., you aren't mad at me?"

- "No, of course not. Don't be ashamed James, it's totally normal. I also do it sometimes. Porn isn't really my thing, though, but I know boys like it."

- "But u saw that, that my ppp..."

- "I saw what?"

- "My p-.. penis."

- "Okay, no lying, I did see it, but that isn't such a big deal."

- "Yeah, it's small."

- "Oh, James, don't say that."

- "But it's true it is small and I'm really ashamed of it, sis."

Evelyn got closer to her brother and put her hand on his cheek.

- "Don't be ashamed."

She felt very sorry for James and started to caress her bro's cheek.

"I need to make him comfortable with his body somehow, show him that there is nothing to be ashamed of" She thought to herself. Unfortunately, instead of a clear solution, some perverted things started to pop up in her head. The images from the night before with her brother jerking his dick and the excitement she felt at that moment.

- "Okay, I have an idea."

James looked curiously at her.

- "Strip."

- "Wh-What?"

- "C'mon strip!"

- "I can't."

- "Alright, I will help you." "Stand up."

James nervously stood up.

- "Now, hands up."

He started slowly putting his hands in the air.

Evelyn didn't wait, she pulled his t-shirt up, revealing his chest.

Immediately she grabbed his trousers, unbuttoned them, unzipped the zip and pulled them down.

James felt shivers on his body but didn't have time to react as Evelyn pulled his boxers down in a hurry too. She really wanted to see his dick again. She was very curious and because of that unstoppable.

For a second, James soft dick and balls were clearly visible for her hungry eyes.

But the view was quickly covered by his palms.

- "Okay, step out of your clothes now."

James did like she asked.

- "Now take off your socks, James."

- "My socks too?"

- "C'mon, hurry up." "Don't let me wait!" - the second part of this sentence felt weird in her head, but James stopped covering his penis and started taking off his socks. When he was done, he wanted to cover himself up again.

She touched his shoulders and slowly drove with her hands down like some kind of massage as an excuse to not let him do that. She stopped at his fingers and played with them. Then she started touching his chest and admiring his body.

James was slim. Some muscles could be seen, but he was mostly soft. His face was really pretty. Quiet fem mine with few masculine features. Short dark hair and blue eyes just like his sister's. Between his legs was 2 inch soft uncircumcised cute dick together with a pair of testicles way smaller than a nut. He was several centimeters shorter than his sister.

Evelyn was having fun exploring the young male's body until her brother said "sorry" ending her trance like experience.

She was confused, she wanted to say "What are u sorry for?" but she realized that his dick went hard.

- "It's alright." she responded.

Her hand involuntary went for his penis. She began to slowly stroke it only with her fingers.

James forgot about all the shame and started to enjoy each stroke.

His sister began to move her fingers a little bit faster with each stroke.

With one hand she gently grabbed his balls and very carefully started to squeeze them. She continued to play with his penis with the other hand.

Gentle,

Slow,

Strokes.

- "I.. I..." James was trying to say something.

Suddenly, a huge wave of semen erupted from his cock and covered Evelyn's knee socks.

- "Wow.. so fast!" Big sis said, realizing she probably shouldn't say that.

"And so much cum!" - she thought.

- I'm really sorry." James said back with shame in his voice.

Evelyn was sad that it ended so quickly. She would love to play with his dick at least a few more seconds. Preferably hours.

- "It's not a big deal I just gotta clean it up, I just hope there won't be any permanent stains on them because I really like those."

- "Sorry sis!"

- "Alright, I will clean them up and be right back".

The End of the part 1