Whom You Least Expect Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was uncomfortable by now, but I did it anyway. What did I have to lose? Violet already knew. Elsa's eyes widened as I told her my problem, her face tuned pale as I progressed. When I finished Elsa was as white as paper. She drank from her coffee cup, some color returned to her features.

"So the huntress is being hunted." She mumbled more to herself than us.

"It's a fucked up story huh?" I commented.

"And you say you hate her. Ri—?" Elsa stopped suddenly, her eyes darting above me.

"Hello Sweetie." A soft voice whispered in my ear.

I almost dropped the coffee cup from my hands. A chill ran up my spine, I didn't want to look up.

"Make room, I want to sit with you." She cooed.

I found my body moving by reflex, allowing her a vacant spot where to sit.

"Fuck!" I heard Violet's voice in a barely audible whisper.

Theresa soft body pressed against my own as she sat.

"Hello to you too Violet." I felt, more than heard, the hatred in that greeting. "And Elsa, you have really changed. I understand now why Sandra had an eye on you." She had her mellow voice again.

Elsa was warily eyeing Theresa, she had felt Violet's awkwardness, and the thick atmosphere that fell afterwards.

"Theresa, we haven't seen each other since graduation. How's life treating you?"

"Quite well Elsa." Theresa answered in a sweet voice.

"And why do we have the honor of your visit?" Elsa asked eyeing me with a worried look. I supposed my face showed my discomfort.

"Just getting reacquainted with an old friend of mine." Her arm circled my body and playfully pulled me to her. "I saw you three together and decided to come and say hello." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and stood. "I'll see you later in the apartment Sweetie. Bye Elsa. Violet." She spat this last name. She turned and disappeared.

"You are fucked up." Violet pointed after a minute of uneasy silence had passed.

"Violet. Give me a minute with her." Elsa's voice sounded troubled. She stood to allow Violet some space to pass.

Violet squeezed her body out, but I couldn't stop seeing her wince again.

"I'll be in the bathroom. I need to check... something." She had turned red all of a sudden.

Elsa retook her seat and watched me as if trying to find the words on how to begin.

"It seems you treated her rough last night," I started for the both of us.

Elsa smiled.

"She is in training." She simply said.

My eyes widened at the implications.

"Don't tell me that she..., no way. Really?!"

"Let's change the subject. Okay? It's not what you think." The crimson on Elsa's face was so cute. Such deviousness in a proper girl was... not unheard of. It made remember my first time with a woman.

"I don't know if you trust me, but if you want me to help you I may need to know more about Theresa and you. Are you okay with that?" I assented, I was desperate. "How this started?"

I braced myself, this would become a wild ride into a memory I desperately wanted to forget.

*****

The first time I saw Theresa was in the middle of a party, after one of those many games she used to cheer. Bobby had introduced us; he had been trying to convince her group of friends to join us at the garden. The tall brunette was all smiles, and the center of attention. She was a charming woman, easygoing, confident, so sure of herself, and always in control of her surroundings. She was like a star in a cloudless night.

I felt attracted to those hazel eyes that danced joyously from one person to another. To that woman who shaped the world to her liking. I didn't realize it at the time, but she was slowly growing on me. This didn't occur in one night, but over the course of several.

I hadn't met Violet by that time, and I was in the process of discovering myself. I had been experimenting in the past with a couple of girlfriends, but I was still rooted on men. This woman was different. She evoked desires inside of me that I could hardly understand.

One of those nights I saw her mingle with a group of friends, a couple of laughs here, then secret whispers exchanged, more laughs. She was the social butterfly as always.

She had been flirting with this young man, a couple of years older than her. I knew she had a boyfriend and also that this guy wasn't him. I confirmed it by listening to one of her friends whispering:

"There she goes again. I don't know why her boyfriend doesn't ditch her."

"Prestige dear. She is the head cheerleader, what else is on top of that? Besides he is as awful as her."

"Does he know she is like this?"

"I don't think so. Boys are so posse—." She hushed after discovering I had heard their chit chat. Both girls smiled at me awkwardly and went to refill their drinks.

I turned and Theresa wasn't there. Neither was the man.

Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to search for them. A plan formed in my head as I tried to locate them. I readied my phone and activated the camera.

I found them behind a wall in one of the rooms. He had his pants down, Theresa was on her knees and had his 'thing' in her hand. Neither of them saw me. I took a perfect picture. The flash of the camera startled them, but I was on my way out.

I heard a discussion behind me. I mingled with the rest of the guests, waiting for them to appear. I knew none of them had seen me, but they knew a picture was taken.

I didn't have to wait long as Theresa appeared with a face I hadn't seen on her before. Her features were contorted in what I could only describe as anguish. The young man showed up later, fastening his belt, a red mark on his left cheek. I could swear it was a hand print. I laughed to myself at the mental image.

I let her stew in her own juices for a couple of days. This was mainly because I was scared too. It was the first time that I had thought about blackmailing someone. Someone I had developed a desire for that was consuming me from head to toe. In the end I decided to talk with her first, to see if she was okay with what I felt for her.

During the next party I saw her with her friends. As always she was amicable and enchanting, but her spark was gone. I felt a wave of regret, it was short lived though, if I wanted a moment with her it had to be now. I walked to her circle of friends and made her look at me.

"Oh...!"She thought for a second or two, trying to remember my name, "Sandra. What is it?"

"Can I talk to you in private? It's important." My voice was husky, without blemish. I was amazed at my self-control, I should have been stuttering by then.

She blinked a couple of times, looked at her friends, and saw they were chatting or looking at their phones without paying attention to her.

"Sure."

I took her outside, we stopped at the deserted porch. I turned around and landed a quick kiss on her lips.

For an instant she just stood there. She was in shock. Her fingers were on her lips as she stared at me. This wasn't good.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't like girls." She nervously looked around to see if someone else had seen us.

"Never gave it a thought?" I asked while my hand caressed her arm.

"Just let me go freak!" She broke our contact swiftly, I felt her staring at me with contempt.

I finally saw her for what she was, she could never be what I wanted. I felt defeated, humiliated. I was about to turn around and go back inside when she spoke:

"Get lost you disgusting dyke." I saw the bitch smiling, a defiant spark replacing her lost glow. A renewed purpose washed over me, I would teach this whore to be humble.

"I don't know what I saw in you." I fished for my phone. "At least my boyfriend isn't going to receive my picture with a stranger's penis in my hand." I turned and walked inside.

I started to search for her boyfriend's number when I realized I didn't have it. I wasn't as prepared as I had thought.

"Wait!" I heard behind me. "Wait!" the voice repeated.

I stopped and my head turned to face her, my eyes caught Theresa's pale face.

"Please don't send it! I'll give you money. Just name a sum and I'll try to collect it. Just... Just..." She was terrified. Did she really care if her boyfriend knew of her slip?

"I don't want money Theresa."

Her eyes widened at the implications, her lips trembled, and in a soft whisper she simply said:

"Okay. You win."

I gave her a wicked grin, she flinched and looked at the floor, but said no more.

I told my boyfriend Bobby I'd be leaving, that I had to help a friend that had gone sick. That wasn't difficult as Theresa was as pale as a corpse. My parents had conveniently left for the weekend so I brought her to my house.

I let her rest on my bed, removed her clothes, then my own. She wasn't responding. She was lost in her own world.I kissed her all over her unblemished skin, but she tensed in every place my lips landed.

"Hear me Theresa, I don't want a statue," I grabbed her chin with two fingers. "You act as if you like it or I'll send that picture."

She looked at me with horror and closed her eyes in defeat. I kissed her mouth and I could feel her lips parting, her tongue slid inside and played with my own. She was clumsy at first, but as time passed she became better. I redirected my kisses to her neck and she reacted with a dull groan. She was finally responding.

I worshiped her body, touched her everywhere, I didn't know if I was teaching her a lesson or if I was the one learning it. Soft moans grazed my ears and I delighted on them, I raised my head to see her and stopped. She was crying.

I just couldn't go on.

I told her that she was free to go, that I wouldn't send that picture to her boyfriend. She looked relieved, she took her clothes, dressed as fast as she could and exited my home.

I couldn't stop the feeling of nausea that overwhelmed me then, and those enigmatic hazel eyes that returned to haunt me every night just before sleep claimed me.

*****

When I finished my story I saw Elsa looking at me with horror. I wouldn't blame her, I'd look at myself the same way.

"You are disgusting. You deserve everything that's happening to you." She told me in a hushed but severe tone, her eyes showed her distaste. "You forced another person to have sex with you, and just because you felt 'attraction'."

I lowered my eyes in shame. I deserved her words.

"How the hell did you end up being her friend?" Elsa asked scratching her head.

"It's not like we were the best of friends or anything, but we were very polite around each other after that night. It was more awkward than anything. I supposedly had the picture so she tried to befriend me, but I kept my distance."

She sighed. "At least we are in the right track. You are fucked up and I believe you fucked up Theresa too."

"I? She had always been a bitch!" I objected.

"I'm not saying she was a girl scout before, but what she is doing right now is the same thing you did to her." She held my gaze. "Besides, you must have done something impressive, she dropped everything to be with you."

She made me think about that moment. Even if Theresa didn't realize it, I gave myself that night, it was the first time I did something like that for a woman. I knew I had made her feel things no man could. I had made her come twice before her emotional breakdown took over. Could she be yearning for that moment, craving for my touch again? She told me that I was going to be hers after I tossed aside my love for Violet. She was waiting for me. Right? Yet she had a previous female lover, who helped develop her skills. Surely she must have created a bond, but she cut it with ease when opportunity arose. This just didn't make sense.

"I think she is getting her answer." Violet said motioning for Elsa to move and let her in.

"Not yet Violet. There are so many angles, it's not so simple." Elsa commented while putting her coffee cup against her lips again, then took a couple of sips. "We have three options. First, Theresa wants revenge on Sandra, but that doesn't explain her dropping everything for a vendetta. Second, she is hiding from something or someone, but that theory lack's proof."

I had never thought of that. It just made it more confusing.

"And third, she loves Sandra, but that's impossible, one night can't create that kind of bond—." Elsa interrupted herself, her face showed recognition, her eyes darted to Violet's. Was that what happened to her?

"You forgot the part in which she is an obsessive bitch who wants to get what she wants." Violet said without paying attention to her girlfriend's sudden silence.

"Your animosity toward her is... quite intense as always." I said, feeling off guard.

"She wanted everything I had. She wanted my position in the squad and she got it, then surpassed me and became head cheerleader." She continued her rant. "She wanted my boyfriend, she got him, that's okay with me, he was a douche bag. And now she wants my suitor, whom I'm not interested in, no offense Sandra."

Her words made me remember what Theresa had said before: 'She always takes what's mine.' That memory gripped my heart tight.

"You mean she is taking revenge on you? That I'm just an object that's part of your personal grudge." Violet's words were hurting me again. I stood from the bench suddenly feeling nauseous. "I need some air." I muttered as an excuse, hurriedly picked my things and leave.

I was in the street when a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw Elsa looking at me with worry.

"Please, she didn't mean to sound it that way. She is awful dealing with people."

"The worst part is she might be right." I said wiping a stray tear.

"There are so many options, don't dwell in one of the worst ones."

"Why is it the worst one?" I snapped at her.

"Because you could very well love that woman."

I was quiet for a while, thinking about what she told me. That was impossible; I loved Violet, didn't I? 'You think you love her' Theresa had said. 'I never gave you any indication that I felt anything for you' Violet's harsh comment returned to my memory.

I realized then I was living in a lie. I finally understood Violet was an illusion, a wish fated to never be fulfilled. That thought was painful and liberating at the same time. Why liberating? I should have been covered in tears by now. What about Theresa? I hated her..., but something wasn't right with that feeling. It was disconcerting.

"Do you love your girlfriend Elsa?" I asked the woman in front of me, trying to purge that last thought of my mind.

"I do." Elsa said without delay.

"Then tell her that! She needs to hear it! She doesn't know if you love her, but she remains loyal nonetheless. That's the kind of devotion I would like for myself. And I swear to you that if you blow it, I'll hate you for the rest of my life."

Elsa looked at me in silence, her mind absorbing my words. I spun around and walked to my next class.

With those words I had finally accepted Violet would never be mine.

*****

I entered my apartment feeling abated. I couldn't pay any attention to my classes, to say my mind was in turmoil was an understatement. Theresa sat in my chair, writing in her laptop. It was the first time I had seen her doing any homework. Then again, I was earlier today.

She turned the swivel chair and faced me. She dressed in jean shorts and a white t-shirt that reads 'Go Tigers', her feet were bare, her hair tied in a high ponytail, but her most striking feature were her metal framed glasses. I didn't know she needed those.

"How was your day Sweetie? You are home early."

Why was she making me feel this way? The doubt was eating me. Was I a pawn in her revenge game? Did she feel anything for me? The fact that I hated her never crossed my mind at that moment.

"What do you want Theresa? Why are you here with me? And please I want the truth."

She removed her glasses and put them on her laptop.

"Why is that? The only thing you need to know is that I'll be here for you when your delusion implodes."

I dropped my things on the floor, walked the short distance that separated us, put my two hands on each of her cheeks and kissed her. I put all my rage and confusion within that kiss. All my frustrations and hopes too. I felt her surprise, but also her elation. She knew she had won.

"I have finally renounced Violet." I spoke to her lips, "Are you happy?"

"Very. That bitch doesn't deserve you." Her eyes were closed, I guessed she reveled in her victory.

"Now tell me the truth. Are you here to take revenge on me or is it on her?" Her eyes snapped open. Confusion was all over her face.

"What do you mean?"

"Why Theresa? This is killing me, why are you with me? You don't love me, you have never said so. But yet you are here. What are you hiding from me? Nothing makes sense." My voice cracked as I felt my tears falling.

Theresa stood from her chair and embraced me.

"Shhh, my Sweetie. I told you I would be here, and I am." Her hand caressed the back of my head soothingly.

"You don't get it do you? I need answers!" I tried to free myself from her embrace, but failed, she held me tight.

"What's the point? You wouldn't believe me. I'm a two faced snake, remember?"

"Just tell me something. Anything. Lie to me. I need another reason to hate you." I pleaded, I was desperate.

"If you want to hear my story, I'll tell you. It's for you to decide if I'm telling the truth or not. Do you agree?"

I raised my head to watch her in the eye.

"Please."

She took me by the hand and made me sit on the bed, she sat by my side, our thighs touching. She made me look at her face as she started.

"My father is a gambler, and was always in need of money for his vice. Being the eldest of the family hadn't been easy for me. I had to deal with part time jobs and such just to maintain a semblance of security in our home."

"Being a cheerleader had always been my dream, and the social prestige was an added bonus. So when my mother received a raise I quit my 'part time' to be a cheerleader. I did my test, got accepted and proceeded to rise to my desired goal. Violet was in the middle, so I squashed her dreams, and that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship." She laughed. "You know I couldn't stand that petulant bitch, so I made her life miserable in the squad."

"My father's gambling problem got worst and mom couldn't handle him anymore. She asked for a divorce and mom got custody of Ethan and me. Given my position as head cheerleader my mother decided that I should have a well-off boyfriend, and Tony was the better option. I told her no, that I didn't want one, but she persevered to the point of coercing me. I don't consider myself beautiful but I have always been an eye catcher. Tony aimed for success, and the head cheerleader was the best he could get, so he propositioned me. By my mom's pressure I accepted."

"But even though I had a boyfriend it didn't stop me from seeking solace in other men. And that brings me to that night, when you took a picture of my... indiscretion. You took your time to strike, just at the right moment, and caught me in your web. I had never felt something as terrible as that, alone, at the mercy of someone else."

"I'm sorry." I muttered and closed my eyes. She kissed my eyelids.

"Don't be. When I passed my initial shock I enjoyed it immensely. You were mine. No one else had given his or her whole being to me before. But you did. The experience was so strong that I cried. Then you told me to dress and kicked me out of your house. I couldn't understand why you had set me free. As I was alone in my bed I realized that I wasn't free after all, that you had somehow made a bond with me, and that I would never forget those eyes that looked at me with such devotion."

"I saw you at every party I attended, with your lovely smirk and that sexy way you bite your lip. I wanted to take you and cover you with kisses, I made several attempts to be close to you again, but at the end my fear stopped any advance. I tried to forget you, to leave you in the past, but it was futile. I wanted to feel the same thing again, so when the opportunity presented itself I took it. I convinced sweet Jaimie, and then took her the same way you did me. Jaimie was hooked, but she could never be you. She never told me anything, but I think she was jealous. I guess she couldn't handle your shadow. So we parted ways."