Whom You Least Expect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Elsa I never thought you were this strong!" she felt my arm muscles with a look of amazement.

"Three days a week at the gym" I told her.

In this new position, I was able to penetrate her with ease. The base of the dildo was pressing my clit, and her clit was receiving the same onslaught. With each stroke she let out an ever increasing guttural noise; I knew she was close this time. I knew she was ready when her moans suddenly increased in volume, followed by a piercing scream.

"Oh yes, Elsa my love! You are making me come! Take me Honey! Mark me as yours," hearing that last remark, I bit the top of her right breast with enough force to leave a noticeable mark.

She came explosively, shuddering against the wall, with her legs wrapped around my waist, screaming my name. I felt on top of the world.

I slowly let her feet slide down to the ground and guided her to back to the bed, she closed her eyes and sighed in happiness. I sat on the bed with her, she looked divine. When she was mostly recovered she saw her bite mark and smiled.

"Elsa. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this good," she said, holding my gaze, then, "I am yours Honey. I am your bitch now, what do you want me to do?" I knew I creamed right there.

"Make me cum with your mouth, Baby."

Without hesitation she removed my strap-on and knelt in front of my pussy. I took off my blouse and bra and let it fall to the floor. She looked up, eye to eye as her mouth opened and then fastened on my cunt. It was the first time anyone had ever paid any attention to my pussy.

Yes, she was my first, but there was no way I was going to tell her that. She was so absorbed in sucking my juices, and her tongue touching my insides, that I didn't want her to stop for any reason. Her tongue went around my clit and her mouth closed around it, my head whirling as she sucked. My loins were burning like an oven; I could feel my impending orgasm looming above me, waiting like a hawk above its prey. Then it was too much.

"Oh Baby, here I come! Suck me! Lick me!" I came strongly. Her mouth was making my mind numb and my body in ecstasy. I passed out.

When I came to my senses, she was still between my legs. Her fingers spread my vaginal lips; as she looked inside a smile was plastered on her glistening face.

"Welcome back Elsa," she said after a while, her smile even wider now. Her shirt discarded somewhere, her plaid skirt shoved up to her belly button, but her stocking remained in place, "I was your first, wasn't I?"

Groggy as I was, I could only ask her how she knew.

That's easy, Honey, you still have a hymen!"

So much for secrecy, I guess.

"Get over here you minx, and give me a kiss," I said. She stood and cuddled against me, giving me light and tender kisses all around my face. I could smell myself in her, and I liked it. I put my hand around her neck and kissed her hard. Our tongues dueled as we shared my juices.

"What happened to your cute glasses?" she asked, after our kiss.

"I wear contacts."

"I liked the glasses," she was pouting now.

"Still have them, I use them for reading."

"You know, Elsa, I never thought I could fall in love with a girl before. It feels so right," she said, looking at me with the most adorable smile.

Alarms sounded in my head. This was not supposed to happen. After all, I was not a lesbian; the fact that I brought a girl to orgasm and she did likewise to me didn't count as being gay, right? I fought against an uneasy feeling as I remembered how much I enjoyed fucking her, and I could still feel her lips down there, maybe I WAS one. And this was Violet, I hated her for all the months of torture she did to me, this was not going to change any feelings I had for her. I hated her. I hated her so much that I had to help her when she was almost beaten at the club when I should have just turned around and walked away, or left her at the perfect moment she hit rock bottom and asked for my help. Damn! I was supposed to hate her! I hated all the things she did to me, but I could not make myself hate her any longer.

She must have sensed my hesitation to her last statement.

"Elsa, Honey, I can't deny this. I am in love with you. You have been in my mind since the first time I saw you in that creepy library. I am not saying you should love me back. I know you hate me. I even hate myself for doing all the things I did to you. I just want to give you my love. You can continue using me; make me your bitch, servant if you want. Just don't turn your back at me."

This was not a stirring confession of eternal love, but it felt pretty close to one. The fact that she was offering herself to me unreservedly, unabashedly, that melted most of my aversion. I even felt my heart flutter at that statement.

"And you are no lesbian?"

"Oh Elsa, of course I am, I found out tonight, I am with you!" I saw a spark in her eye as she finally accepted it.

"Get over here, Baby," I said, suddenly realizing that we were calling ourselves with terms of endearment, me calling her Baby and she calling me Honey. A smile spread on my face as we kissed, and I knew I wanted to give her the greatest gift a woman can give her lover.

"Violet," she stopped kissing me and her gaze held mine with a questioning look, "I want you to take my virginity."

"But I already did it. Ah! You mean your hymen," her happiness was evident. Giggling like a little girl she kissed me again. Her hand was between my legs in no time. She began caressing my pussy lips, exciting me again.

"Aren't you going to use a dildo?" I said between kisses.

"No fake dick is going to take your hymen; I want my fingers to be the first."

In the middle of my excitement I felt a slight, and disturbingly painless, sting, but she didn't stop until she brought me to my second orgasm of the night.

It was beautiful. I was crying tears of joy as Violet snuggled close to me, molding her body to my back. I felt her naked chest against my bare back, her arms around me as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Sleep well, Elsa my love," was the last I heard.

*****

I was awakened by my phone ringing, I went to grab for it but found myself trapped. That's when I remembered where I was. My phone was mercilessly pounding my ears, as I slid out of Violet's embrace and picked my phone off the floor by my purse.

It was my mother.

"Hello?"

"Elsa, is late, why are you not home yet?" I heard worry in her voice.

"Mom, I will not be back tonight."

"You should have told us, I have not slept since you were out."

"Sorry, Mom."

"So, you were lucky tonight?" she asked in a sly tone.

"Sort of," in that moment Violet spoke.

"Elsa, Honey, come back to bed."

"Is that a woman?" my mom asked in a neutral tone.

Oh shit! It had only been a couple of hours and I had been outed to my mom. I decided to say the truth.

"Yes," it was my laconic answer.

"We will talk tomorrow. I will tell your father that you went to sleep at a friend's house," she said in a neutral tone again, "And I want you to remember that we love you, no matter what we talk tomorrow."

"Thanks Mom," I could hear the line going dead.

Five minutes later, I was still sitting on the floor, staring at my phone. I felt Violet's arm around me.

"Who was it?"

"It was my mom."

"Is something wrong?"

"She heard you."

It took a while for her to understand the meaning of my words. When she did her arms stiffened around me and I could hear a sob behind me.

"I did it again, I hurt you again..."

"Violet, you have not done anything wrong. It's just an awkward moment. Tomorrow I will know for sure what my situation is. Right now, I need to sleep."

I took off my contacts, took Violet's hand with me, turned off the lights that were still on and went back to bed. I lay her on the bed and cuddled her from behind. Her naked back against my nipples felt good. That's when I remembered she was still wearing her plaid skirt. A chuckle escaped my lips as I visualize where my head will be tomorrow's morning.

"Elsa, you gave me something important tonight. You gave me your first time. I feel like I should give you something as important to you."

"Violet, you are no longer a virgin, so you cannot give that to me. I am okay with that. You don't need to worry about it."

"I still have a virginity of sorts," she said, sounding a little uneasy.

"What do you have in mind," I murmured, caressing her neck.

"No one has ever put anything, and I mean anything, in my bunghole. My ass is virgin territory. You can fuck my ass if you want."

"You are such a sweet girl. Now go to sleep!" my heart was pounding like jungle drums. Could I? Could this be true? I had never thought about it until she brought it up, but now it wouldn't leave my mind. Could she come from anal penetration? Would she enjoy it? Before I could stop myself I found myself whispering in her ears, "Tomorrow we will see how this little ass opens up for me," my lips closed on her earlobe and she let out an audible gasp.

"Oh yes!" she said as I felt her tense at my side.

*****
In the morning I opened my eyes and found myself looking at a woman sitting on a chair. She was watching Violet and me with a mix of amazement and confusion.

The first thing I did was cover my body with the sheets. The suddenness of the movement awoke Violet.

"What are you doing here?! You were not supposed to be here until tomorrow!" Violet stood braless and ran to her mother's in-room bathroom. She was still wearing her plaid skirt. I found myself alone with a woman in her forties, well dressed in a full navy blue business suit. She was lean, and her face was a copy of Violet's. Her hair was red and styled in a bun.

"And you are?" she asked me in a sweet mellow voice. Whatever her feelings were, she was hiding them well.

"I am Elsa Martinez, you must be Violet's mom," the awkwardness of the moment was making me nervous. I should get a grip on myself, and get out of here smoothly.

"Elsa Martinez," she said musing to herself, her fingers tapping a cardboard folder on her lap that I had missed before.

I stood and began to pick my clothes, holding the bed sheets against my breasts. She kept looking at my face as if she couldn't quite place me. I had to let go of the bed sheets to put my bra and panties on. I could see a spark on her eyes as I was dressing in my crumpled clothes; I knew she was checking me out. Just as I finished buttoning my blouse, she looked into her folder. Her eyes widened, she stared at me, then back to the folder, then back at me again.

Uh-huh! This was definitely weird.

The bathroom door opened, and Violet emerged wearing what I suspected was one of her mother's used shirts.

"I wasn't expecting you today, mother," Violet said dryly to her mother, "this is a surprise."

"So it seems," Her mother replied. "Don't you have your own bedroom for these things? Why use my bed then?"

She picked up the discarded strap-on from the floor.

"Never mind."

After an embarrassing silence she added, "The mayor wanted me here today, He had to arrange a commendation for a brave young lady who stopped a robbery yesterday afternoon."

I was my own doom. How bizarre was that?

"He is a hound, my dear," she said to her daughter while looking at me, "He smells publicity even if it is in the sewers."

"But that was overnight!" her daughter said.

"Politics, my dear, timing is key. He has been pretty low on the charts and he needs a lift."

"And what exactly do you do for the mayor," I found myself asking Violet's mother.

Violet stared at me, her mouth agape. It looked like she was wondering how I had the nerve to be speaking to her mother, in her own room, in such a carefree manner.

"I am his Image Consultant," she said, as she looked me over with a sly expression, "And my work is to find this girl and convince her to do a speech in favor of the mayor's administration."

I checked around me at the toys, sheets on the floor, bed unmade, the smell of sex was still in the air, Violet looking beautiful and clueless and finally back to Violet mother's grin. She was like the cat that ate the canary.

"I am sure she will accept," I said in defeat.

"Oh Violet, your girlfriend is gold! Don't ever let her go!" she pushed the folder into Violet's hand as she stood up, then and took my hand and guided me out of her bedroom. At the door she stopped.

"Clean my toys and I want a new change of bedclothes. Open my windows, this room needs ventilation. Wash my bed sheets, I saw a blood stain, you naughty girl!" she said looking at me with a rogue smile, "Oh! You can check what's in the folder too, and Violet, I am proud of you! You just made my work a lot easier."

When I was following Violet's mother I turned my head. Violet was rooted in the same spot; she was, understandably, in a state of shock. Her eyes were fixed on the closed folder.

Violet's mom led me to the living room. She directed me the couch while she sat on the armchair. She crossed her legs, showing me how well her navy blue pantsuit modeled her thighs.

"Now that she is occupied, we can talk," she said in a serious mood, "What are your intentions with my daughter?"

My jaw dropped at the sheer absurdity of the question.

"Excuse me! Is this for real?"

She laughed at my expression.

"Relax. I was joking. Always wanted to say it to the first boy I found intimate with my little girl."

A nervous laugh slipped out. I had, in fact, just been intimate with Violet, though I wasn't a boy

"So, you will do it?" she asked, in a playful manner.

"Do what exactly?" I said, as images of Violet on her hand and knees, ass in the air with me behind her, invaded my conscious mind.

"The speech of course, what were you thinking?"

"Never mind," I said maybe a little too fast. After five seconds of silence I remembered to answer her previous question, "Okay. Yes, I will do it!"

"Marvelous. You don't have to worry, we will prepare the speech. You just have to read it and tell us if you like it or no."

"Ah. Mrs. Berin... , Violet's mo..., how should I call you?"

"Call me Sarah."

"Sarah. Are you okay with this? I mean me and your daughter, together, in your bed?"

"With my toys," she finished for me.

I was as red as a tomato.

"Relax! I am fine with it. I have been waiting for her to accept her sexuality since she was seventeen. Now I get to buy her some toys for her own, to enjoy with her sexy girlfriend," she said, giggling at the prospect.

"Mrs. B..., Sarah," I braced myself, "I am not Violet's girlfriend."

"You're not?" She leaned forward, confusion written across her face.

"It just happened."

"Sooo, you two met yesterday, and felt attracted to each other, and ended up in my bed? That's what you are trying to tell me?"

"Well no, not exactly, we knew each other from high school. She used to bully me."

"No! Did she force you to have sex with her? She is in so much trouble," she stood up, anger beginning to appear on her visage.

"No! Sarah, it was the other way around. I seduced her and made her make love to me," Shit! That didn't sound right either!

"Did you rape my daughter?" Now she was looking at me with an icy glare.

"No. We both consented," this was not helping, "I am not even gay" I said, halfway to myself.

"Well. Let's get this straight, pun intended, you are straight?" I nodded, "And you found yourself attracted to my daughter while you were out on a night of drunkenness?"

"No. We were not drinking, at least I wasn't."

"So, you felt attraction for a woman, decided you needed to have sex with her, convinced her, and willingly went to bed completely sober?"

"Yes, that's more like what happened."

"Are you sure you are not gay?"

That question made me revaluate my situation. Was I? It sure sounded like I was.

"Elsa, it's not easy to accept who you are. It took me forty years to realize I was a lesbian. You do know I am a lesbian, right?"

"Sarah, your toy selections are proof of that," she smiled at my statement. I didn't think I should tell her that Violet told me the night before.

"Clever girl, if Violet dumps you, I will take you all to myself," was she hitting on me?

"Sarah, let me try to explain my situation," I took a deep breath, "I have never had sex before last night. Oh, if you don't count giving a blow job to a boy just ending my high school. Yesterday, after my 'showdown' in the shoe store, I decided to go out and flaunt my new shoes."

"They are lovely by the way," Sarah said.

"Thanks. Anyway, at the club I met Violet. She was almost in tears. I brought her home, she invited me in and things happened."

"Elsa you told me she used to bully you. What could make you feel attraction for someone like my daughter? She was a bitch at high school, I had heard complains of her behavior."

"She was so sweet and so vulnerable last night. It melted my heart and ignited a passion I didn't know was there. All my hatred evaporated in an instant."

"Hatred...? Was she that evil to you?"

"For two years, she mercilessly bullied me in every possible way; physical and emotional. I had to take counseling, monthly psychological evaluations, then diets and gym routines, courses for personal growth, martial arts and self-defense. She shaped me Sarah, she made me."

"Oh my...!" she put both hands on her face, "Why I didn't see that coming. I am such a bad mother."

"Not to put salt in wounds, but I do put blame on you mother," Violet was in the living room. She was wearing a pink t-shirt; again a plaid skirt, this time with pink, blue and black motifs; white sneakers and low ankle white socks. She had her hair tied in a ponytail and wasn't wearing any makeup, not that she needed any. She sat beside me on the couch, and put her arms around my neck, our heads and noses were touching, "You don't ever do something as stupid as that again. You could be dead by now." Tears were forming on her lovely blue eyes. She turned her head to her mother's direction, "If you weren't having an affair with that woman 'these' would never have happened," she said gesturing to the cardboard boxes.

"Violet, dear, it was bound to happen," Sarah was watching her daughter with sad eyes, "I did not want to tell you this, but sooner or later you will know, and I will not take all the blame for this failure of a marriage," she paused, looking down, "your father has been seeing another woman for the last four years. Go ask him yourself if you don't believe me."

Violet broke in tears.

"Sarah, this was not the right time to tell her that!" I held her tight against my chest. She was crying and muttering "All of it is a lie. Everything is a lie. I feel so lonely." I cradled her like a baby; without the slightest clue how to comfort her besides just holding her tight.

"Your father and I love you Violet; we always will. We were still together just for you," Violet's mother tried to comfort her, but it was clear she has no clue either. No wonder Violet was so broken up.

"You don't get it mom," Violet said after wiping her tears with her hand, "I was a horrible person because I didn't want to be like you. I found I was attracted to girls one day at the school's library when I saw a pretty girl sitting there studying, her metal rimmed glasses were framing a pair of lovely brown eyes, and I just couldn't tear my eyes of her. I freaked out and bullied her every time I could. And all because I thought being gay was wrong. Then decided to have boyfriends and have sex with them just to erase her from my mind." her mother and I were speechless. Violet looked like a broken doll, "but last night I found out who I really was," she fixed her gaze on me.

"The high school's library," I told her, after an uncomfortable pause. She nodded, absentmindedly parted a strand of hair from her temple, averted her eyes and smiled, "Girl, you surely know how to keep away unwanted suitors, even if they don't know that they are."