Whom You Least Expect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet pushed me away playfully. Her mother was pointing her finger to both of us and a grin appeared on her face.

The rest of the conversation revolved around my future. Violet's mom was asking me about why I had chosen psychology over other disciplines and I told her it was related to my bullying during high school. Violet was all red in shame.

"Now I really need to go home," I told them looking at my mother's brooch still pinned to my chest, I still didn't know what my mom and dad had in store for me there.

"Can I go with you?" Violet said; her eyes pleading. I found myself saying yes, how I could say no to this 'new' sweet Violet?

"But you will wait outside until I tell you," and she agreed, with a radiant smile.

"Wait a minute, I will be right back," Sarah disappeared from the living room, heard some noise in her bedroom, and returned with a brown paper bag. "Take this with you. It's a gift," then she whispered in my ear, "This might help you get even with my 'princess' of a daughter," as she shoved me and Violet out of her house.

When I spied inside the box I found a strap-on with its dildo and a small KY vial. I closed the bag, looked at Violet, and held back a moan.

What was going on? Had the 'Mother's Guild' gone completely nuts?

*****

Driving to my house, I could see Violet playing with the hem of her skirt. My gaze went briefly to her face and saw her smile. Then she pulled the hem of her skirt to her belly and I could see she was not wearing any panties, her pussy was fully on display for me to see. I fixed my eyes on the road; this little minx was provoking me. We could wait a little longer before going home; so I decided to give her a lesson, even if we both had to take some public embarrassment.

I took a side street to a well-known roadside motel. I was scared, but also horny; I had never done this before, of course. My nerves where killing me. I got out of the car and paid the clerk, a scrawny teen, for a room for two. He checked out my crumpled clothes, the car outside, smiled and gave me an old brass key. The keychain read 'Number 4'. He pointed to the farthest room and went back to his crosswords.

I told a scared Violet to go out of the car. She did it with dread. I held her hand and the paper bag with her mother's gift, not a single word was exchanged between us. We walked the corridor in silence. No one was checking on us, not even the scrawny boy. As if this was a normal occurrence. Well maybe it was.

I put the key on the lock and turned it sideways. The door creaked and I motioned Violet to enter. She did so warily. I closed the door behind me and put on the lock and deadbolt.

I turned around and saw she was standing nervously between the bed and the door. I put both my hands on each side of her face and kissed her. There was need in my kiss. I wanted her. I wanted to touch every part of her exquisite body. My hands left her face and my left went to feel her firm ass. My right hand slid below her skirt, my fingers traced a very moist pussy, and a low moan escaped her lips. She began to hump her pussy against my hand. I easily inserted one, then two fingers in her wet cunt. I began moving them with a dexterity I didn't know I had. I felt every part of her silky walls caressing my fingers, giving me a welcome to her forbidden paradise. I sank to my knees and breathed in her scent.

After several minutes of exploration I could sense a roughness, likes a walnut, inside Violet's walls. Could this be her g-spot? A wicked smile appeared in my face. I stroked the area around it with increasing speed. Her face was pointing at the ceiling, her eyes closed. Her mouth open, low mellow sounds were escaping her lips.

"Lift your skirt Baby I want to see what I am doing," she pulled the hem of her skirt; I could see her beautiful pussy being pumped by my fingers.

I didn't know what happened to me. I pushed my face to her clit and started to suck. That's when she lost all control. She came loudly and in full flood, grabbing my head and providing a copious amount of her nectar to my mouth.

My first taste of a girl was divine. Way better that a man's cum (based on my one experience). I licked my hand with gusto, I could get addicted to this woman, and to tell the truth, I was a little bit scared of that notion.

She was still standing; slowly recovering from her orgasm, with her hands on my shoulders for balance.

"We are not over yet Baby," I laid her to rest on the bed.

I made a quick check of the accommodations. The room had a Spartan decor. Two simple queen-sized beds, devoid of any adornment, took up most of the space in the small room. A fake wood closet, with some wire hangers, stood close to the door, there was no nightstand or minibar; just a dressing table and a wooden chair. There was a door to the left, I supposed the bathroom was through there.

I took off my clothes and hung them on the wire hangers. My bra and panties I placed on the dressing table. I decided to keep my shoes; I wanted to look sexier, and taller. I put the paper bag with the dildo within reach on the floor and joined Violet on the bed.

Her arms were around me in an instant, her kisses full of love. I felt as if this was the most normal thing in my life. I knew deep inside that I was falling in love with her; this sweet lovely version of her at least.

"Well Baby, turn around. It's time to take that last virginity of yours."

Her bright smile was full of lust and sweetness, and spoke volumes of the care she had for me. She lay herself face down on the bed embracing a pillow as I went down to admire her well-formed bottom.

I took my time caressing her lower back, kneading her buttocks and thighs. Her smell down there was lovely. It was obvious she cleaned and perfumed herself there; she remembered my words from last night. I was so happy.

When I was sure she was buzzing with desire I reached for the paper bag and applied some KY on my right hand, just around my middle and index fingers.

I felt her tense when my well-greased digits applied the KY on her anus. My middle finger was the first to enter her. A whimper escaped through the pillow. She was tight. I wormed inside her, marveling at the silky and really tight feeling of her sphincter. I played with her ass for a while before inserting a second finger, my index, inside of her.

Here I was, completely naked except for my white high heels, playing with Violet's ass. She was still wearing her pink T-shirt, her plaid skirt around her waist, and her sneakers were still on.

She was grunting as I was opening her asshole at a steady pace. When her hole accepted a third finger I knew she was ready. I took the strap-on from inside the bag and fastened it to my belt. A nice blue dildo, maybe six inches long was attached. I felt around in my purse and grabbed one of the condoms my mother had given me and opened the package with my teeth. I rolled the condom down over the dildo, applied some KY to it and aimed the fake phallus at her well-oiled asshole.

"Baby, I am going in." I pushed and the dildo slid inside her with ease.

"Yes! I am your bitch! Use me for your pleasure Elsa!"

"I am not receiving any pleasure from this; I am doing this because I want your last virginity 'of sorts'. Or maybe you are getting off with this shit? Tell me Violet; are you into this perverted act?" I moved my hips purposely, forcing more of my dick inside her butthole, "Answer me!"

"I don't know. My ass feels weird to have you inside me. My pussy is hot and my head is dizzy."

I moved slowly in and out of Violet ass. She was whimpering and gasping, and I could swear I felt her rise in temperature.

"Are you enjoying it?" I asked her again.

"I think so."

"Let's do this right. Go to the dressing table," I disengage from her, stood up; and helped her to stand, "bend against the table, ass in the air; show me that nice derriere of yours. That's it!"

I moved behind Violet and slowly inserted the dildo's head. It went inside as if it was always meant to be there. I moved slowly, getting sure she got nice feelings out of this. This was not for me, this was for her.

"Ugh! So full...."

"Do you like it?"

"I don't know...."

"I want you to touch yourself," she did it without question, "That's it. Feel me, and feel yourself," I knew she was out of my eyesight, but I could see her upper right arm moving in what I believed was she masturbating. I continue my slow and steady movements; in and out of her. I could hear her erratic breathing, she was about to get off; but not quite there.

"Come for me Baby. You are the most beautiful anal slut I have ever seen. Show me your love. Come for me Violet!"

My voice was enough to push her. And did she come! She was grunting, her left arm looking for something to grab. Her hand landed on my discarded panties and without hesitation brought them to her mouth. She bit them hard. She was avoiding a loud scream. Her muffled cries were as erotic as any loud release could be. I knew she came hard because her ass was contracting around my cock and sending those sensations straight to my pussy.

"Did you like it?" I said playfully to her.

"Yes. You amaze me Elsa. Its official, my last virginity is yours. And it was way better than the other two I lost in my stupidity."

"Hmm, it's there a mouth virginity?"

"You know what I mean!"

I checked myself and did like the way my shoes and strap-on contrasted on my naked olive skin; and a fully clothed woman, sans panties, bent over in front of me.

"Did you like my pussy juice?" I said pointing to my panties in her left hand.

"Delicious," was her sly reply.

"Then there is more where that came from."

Later she was on the bed, on her back, when I came on her mouth. I was grinding my cunt against her face; my hands grabbing the bed headrest. Never felt better in my life.

*****

I was home house by midday. My mom was waiting for me on the same chair she had been sitting in yesterday. It seemed she had taken the day off at the grocery store where she worked as a manager. She was sipping coffee in silence; her eyes wearing purple bags, a sign of lack of sleep.

"Mom, weren't you supposed to be working? Is dad here too?" I asked, standing in front of her; then took a chair and sat.

"I told the owner I needed the day off," she told me emotionlessly, "Predictably, your father could not escape from his job, so he let all the speeches to me."

In other words, my father purposely dodged the bullet; leaving mom with all the weight of the consequences.

"Mom, I told you I was sorry for not calling yesterday."

A small chuckle escaped my mother's lips.

"It's not that what worries me Elsa. There is something I, as your mother, need to know. Were you having sex yesterday?"

Of course I knew what my mother's worries were, but I would not lie to her. She didn't deserve anything less than the truth.

"Yes."

"Were you with another woman?"

"Yes."

"Were you only with her? There were no men or other women around?"

"What?" it seems she thought I was in an orgy, "Of course not! It was just her."

"I know it's too early to ask this, but are you a lesbian?" there was worry in her eyes.

"It's too early for that mom; I just don't know yet, but Mom, everything points in that direction."

Mom looked at me with sad eyes. Eyes full of experience, eyes that had seen a lot of suffering. Rejection maybe.

"You do know that's a hard path, right? You will feel the rejection; the cold shoulders; people talking behind your back; all kinds of discrimination."

So that was worrying my mother, I could understand that. Then an ugly thought sprung to mind.

"Mom, are you talking from experience?"

My mom lowered her eyes, as another chuckle escaped.

"I knew I have a brilliant daughter," she said. "Yes, her name was Ariana, we were together in college. She had a pretty smile that made the world around her sparkle. We became friends easily and it wasn't too long when we fell in love with each other. Everything went smoothly during the earliest months, until we began to feel the discrimination. She couldn't take it, so she hooked up with the first guy that showed any interest in her, and she left me. Those were the hardest months of my life. Fingers were still pointed at me, even after she left. I was alone. That was when I met your father. He did not care about labels. He asked to marry me, even though he was smaller than me, he was full of confidence. He won my heart."

I always wondered how my mother, a stunning 5'10" brunette, full hourglass figure, could end with my 5'5" pudgy father. Well I guess we all have something weird happening around us.

I held her hands.

"Mom, I know what you are trying to say, but I am willing to try this life style and see if this is just a phase or not."

"Well I guess it's not the same as twenty years ago. Some things have changed for the better," she did smile at me finally, "I am so proud at how my daughter has grown to be a great woman."

"I wonder what dad will say to all of this."

"Oh! He supports you of course. That's why it was me who was the only one here," as expected of dad's 'go with the tide' philosophy.

"Well Mom, Violet is waiting for me in the car, so—"

"You brought her here?" mom stood from her chair and went to the window.

"Do you want to meet her?" Mom seemed a little dubious but only for about five seconds, "Yes, I want to."

I went to my car and told Violet to follow me, I knew she was nervous. When we entered the house, Mom was in the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Mom, this is Violet. Violet, this is my mom," I saw my mother's eyes go wide as she checked Violet from head to toe; I caught her biting her lower lip as she leered at her. I guess my mom was still attracted to girls.

"Don't you even think about it, this princess is all mine," I told my mom.

She laughed, recomposed herself, and motioned for Violet to sit. We both sat in the couch with my mom. I was in the middle.

"Violet, what are you going to study?" my mother began.

"I chose Graphic Design," Violet said. I didn't know she was good with computers or art. She told us how her counselor suggested this career based on her original web design prowess and good drawing. I found out with awe that we both were going to the same college. My mind began to ponder on that last turn of events.

"What do your parents do for a living?"

"Mom...!"

"It's a valid question. I want to know her better."

"My mom works for the mayor and my dad has a small real estate business." Mom found out that the 'small' real estate business was in fact really big, but what really astonished my mother was Sarah's (Violet's mom) Image Consultant job for the mayor.

"This makes me remember something, Elsa. Explain to me why the 'City's Image Team' wants a meeting with your father and me. I just received a weird phone call. Does Violet's mom have anything to do with it?" she was eyeing me suspiciously.

"I don't know," I said uneasily.

"Elsa beat the living crap out of a thief yesterday evening. The mayor wants to give her a commendation," Violet said to my mom.

"Elsa!"

"Hey! He was pointing a knife at me!"

Mom went bonkers.

"You could have died! Never do that again! You hear me missy?" she was hyperventilating.

"Yes, Mom," I said as calmly as I could, "I learned my lesson, this will never happen again," I saw my mom go from completely freaked out to a more calm demeanor.

"At least you are safe."

Mom looked at my shoes.

"Was it on the shoe store?"

"Err... Yes."

"Never mind, you can tell me about it another time," she said in defeat.

"Would you ladies like some cookies and a cappuccino? It's decaf though."

"No thank you, Mrs. Martinez," Violet said.

"Call me Ana," then she added as an afterthought, "What is your last name Violet?"

This is what I was afraid of. Violet was looking at me, she was afraid to answer. I motioned for her to comply.

"Beringer," Violet said in a shaky voice.

Mom face changed from amicable to icy. I knew it would take a matter of seconds to go full rage. My mom knew she was the one who made my life a living hell.

I put a hand in my mother's arm and made her look at me. I had to make her understand that I had the control in this relationship, and that she was not going to hurt me. My mother seemed to calm her anger in my grip, but everything was uneasy after that.

"Elsa, explain yourself!" said my mother acidly.

"Last night at the club I found her at her worst. Helped her, took her home. Once there I took advantage of her. Oh, how I hated her before! But last night was sublime. She did everything I told her to do," I held Violet's chin with two fingers, "And will continue doing it until I tire of her. Isn't that right, Baby?"

"Yes. When you don't want me around anymore I will disappear," she said in a sad, low voice.

My mom was speechless; she was trying to comprehend what was happening. Why her little girl was no longer the scared child she was for the last eighteen years, but also why she was humiliating her girlfriend. When she talked there was no trace of her previous anger. There was only concern.

"I never taught you to take advantage of others, this is insane and cruel!" she was trying to see my point, why did I want to be together with Violet, the woman that brought me so much pain.

"No mother, it's neither insane, nor cruel. She loves me. I suffered through two years of bullying because she was denying that! Now that the cat is out of the bag, I am too hurt to ever love her back. Nonetheless, I am going to give her a chance to win my heart. She owes me two years of humiliation and I expect her to pay them back."

Violet eyes watered at my last statement, I was giving her a chance she thought she could never get. Even thought my words were harsh she seemed happy, she hugged me tight as tears covered her face.

"Payback's a bitch!" I heard my mother said to Violet, she was moving her head from left to right. She finally understood why I wanted to be with her, "You are lucky my daughter has a big heart. Don't let her down."

I lied to my mother; I was not going to tell her that I was already in love. Violet was my first; my first tormentor and my first lover. In bed we had great chemistry, but I just didn't know if there were other things in common. I wanted to know Violet better, go out in dates, find what she likes or dislikes, even her view of life. I wanted to know if we were able to become a couple.

We will be together at college; and I was praying her love for me will continue there as strong as it is now.