Whoops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm going to steal that shirt to sleep in," she announced.

"Okay," I replied easily, grabbing a second one.

She wound up stealing both of them.

* * *

I can't recall now if it was a habit I got into from being in the military or if it was something I had always done, but as soon as we got back from that shopping trip I took all the tags off the new clothes and washed them. My dad and sister both looked at me a little strangely.

"What?" I asked, feeling a little defensive.

"Those are brand-new clothes," Annette said. "Why are you washing them?"

"Someone else may have tried them on," I replied with a shrug. "Plus, you never know how long they've been sitting around before I bought them..." I started ticking the points of this argument off on my fingers. I had four more points to make, but then I stopped. "It just made sense to me. Is it a problem?"

"I guess not," Annette replied. It was her turn to shrug.

My nose twitched then. "Oh, lord, is that fresh coffee I smell?" Dad nodded. "May I have some?" I asked.

"Of course," Dad replied, once again looking at me like I was a weirdo.

As I fixed my cup of coffee, I explained. "We went on a long patrol for my last two weeks in Afghanistan, so I haven't had any coffee in nearly three weeks. The coffee the Army gave us was, uh, not very good. A few guys in my unit had their families mail them really good coffee, but it was their coffee, if that makes sense. If anyone just helped themselves to someone else's private stash of coffee, it could get ugly."

"Oh," Dad replied, nodding.

I didn't add that I once saw a guy get stabbed because he helped himself to Connie's coffee. She was such a badass. We all felt like it was unfair when she was sent home after that. The jackass she had stabbed was the one we wanted gone.

It was only when I saw my dad and sister looking at me and chuckling that I realized I had let out a loud moan after that first marvelous sip of delicious, fresh coffee. I grinned and took another long sip, making an even more exaggerated moan. They both busted up laughing, and my dad struggled not to spit out his own coffee.

"Okay, that's enough of that!" he exclaimed. "The coffee's good, but it's not that good."

Annette's eyes twinkled, and I could tell she was holding something back because Dad was there. I gave them a broad smile and joined them at the table. We made small talk for a while, and Dad told us a little about the camp he was teaching. After I moved my clothes to the dryer, he cleared his throat.

"Will you be joining us for church on Sunday?" he asked. "Since your mother will be back by then, I'm sure she would appreciate it."

"Oh, yeah," I replied, nodding after taking that last sip of coffee. I thought for a moment as I savored the coffee. "I might need to buy some new Sunday clothes, though," I said as I thought about it. "I'm not sure my old suit fits anymore."

"I'd be happy to pay for a new suit," Dad offered. "Not Armani or anything like that—I am still on a teacher's salary."

We chuckled. "Thanks, Dad," I replied. "I think Sears or Penny's would be fine."

I went into my room and tried on one of my dress shirts. My neck had gotten so much thicker that I couldn't button the top button. All of my old dress shirts were way too tight across the shoulders now. The same was true of the jacket of my old suit, and the dress pants...

"Damn, those are tight!" Annette laughed from my doorway.

"You think?" I replied sarcastically. "I can't even zip them up. Ridiculous."

I struggled to work those pants back down my legs. My back was still to my sister until I finally got free of them. I held them up a little sadly and then folded them carefully. When I turned to face Annette, I started saying, "Well, I guess we could donate this old suit to Goodwill..." I had to stop and swallow.

Annette was staring at the crotch of my boxers lustfully. Her hard nipples gave away the fact that she had taken off her bra. Seeing her like that made my cock stiffen, and she could see it clearly. I don't know what might have happened if my dad hadn't come down the hallway at that moment. As soon as I heard him, I turned quickly to pull my shorts back on.

"Well, what's the verdict on your old suit?" he asked at the doorway.

I sighed and held out my hands helplessly for a moment. "It definitely doesn't fit anymore," I replied. "Should I donate it to Goodwill, or is there someone you know who could use it?"

"We could donate it to the church," he replied thoughtfully.

I nodded and hung it back on the hangar. "These shirts, too," I added. "They're all too small for me now."

* * *

Dad took me shopping for a new suit, and Annette decided to stay home. After we got back, I eventually realized she had taken the opportunity to swipe both of the Superman t-shirts out of the dryer. I was folding the rest of my new clothes when she sauntered by my room wearing one of them. The shirt would have been snug on my shoulders and arms. On her, it was stretched across her breasts as if someone had spray painted that "S" logo between her perky nipples. Below that, the bottom hem hung down loosely to mid-thigh. She held her hands behind her lower back and turned from side to side, giving me an eyeful.

"What do you think?" she asked. "Doesn't it look better on me?"

I nodded. "It does look good on you," I replied. "Now I'll put on the other one and see..."

I worked my way through the rest of the pile and realized she had helped herself to both shirts. By the time I blurted, "Hey!" she was already gone from my doorway, giggling as she retreated to the living room. I was out my door like a shot. Annette looked over her shoulder and saw me coming. She let out a shriek and ran for the safety of Dad on the couch.

We were already close, and Dad looked up at us as we burst into the living room. He grinned and shook his head. I caught my sister from behind and started tickling her ribs, and she twisted in my grasp. We wound up falling onto the couch next to my father. My breath escaped in a big whoosh when Annette landed on top of my lap and her back pressed into my chest and stomach.

"Daddy!" she gasped, in a playful, girly voice. "Brian's picking on me, make him stop!"

"Hey, she stole both my Superman shirts!" I protested lamely, as soon as I recovered my breath.

"Really, Brian?" Dad chuckled with a raised eyebrow.

I realized how juvenile I had sounded. We all knew what a fan my sister was of Superman; it wasn't like I should be surprised she had stolen both shirts. My fingertips continued to work her over and she squirmed in my lap. Her round bottom felt delightful as it wiggled against my crotch. I felt my cock getting hard, and worried that my sister would feel it too. I stopped tickling and wrapped my arms around her midsection.

"Truce?" I murmured.

She looked over her shoulder at me and nodded. She gulped, and her wide eyes let me know she was already aware of my hard dick beneath her. She licked her lips and slowly turned her head toward the television, settling her head back against my right shoulder so that I could watch the screen over her left shoulder.

I did not get any softer as she sat in my lap. The moist heat emanating from her was impossible to ignore. Annette's body felt good in my arms, and she smelled amazing. I tried to focus on the television screen and will my erection so subside, but it felt like my sister was pressing her sexy butt right into my hard-on. At the first commercial break, I decided I needed to get out of there. I pushed Annette up from my lap and quickly stood up, turning my body away from my dad.

In that brief instant, I got a glimpse of my sister's thong disappearing between her shapely ass cheeks before the shirt dropped to cover her. I managed not to groan out loud.

"I need to finish folding my laundry," I explained as I walked away.

Dad nodded, but Annette was staring at the obvious bulge in my shorts and licked her lips again. I retreated quickly to my room and adjusted my boner so it would be less obvious. I tried to lose myself in the rhythm of folding my clothes and stacking them neatly, but I was still throbbing and could not get my sister's body out of my mind. I heard her clear her throat from my doorway and turned to look over my shoulder at her.

"Hey," she said softly, "are you okay?"

I nodded, not sure what to say. Annette shifted from side to side, biting her lip and staring up at the ceiling for a moment. Finally she looked into my eyes again and cleared her throat once more.

"You didn't have to leave, you know," she said in a near-whisper. "I really didn't mind."

Her eyes flickered down to my crotch as I turned to face her, answering the question I had not asked. She had not minded that I got hard with her in my lap. I took a deep breath.

"Annette, may I please have that other Superman t-shirt back?" I asked with a lopsided grin.

She grinned back at me. "Ask me in the morning," she replied cheekily. "I'll need to think it over."

Of course I had to tickle her again.

* * *

After a shower, I tried on my new suit with one of the dress shirts and the new tie. I had an undershirt on beneath the dress shirt; I hadn't wanted to iron it or wash it until I was sure it would fit. The shirts I had bought were all the same size, so if this one didn't fit I would need to exchange all of them. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair. I shrugged off the suit jacket to check the fit of the shirt and nodded happily at my reflection. The waist of the thing was loose, of course, but I would be able to iron pleats into it to help with that.

My dad let out a low whistle when I walked into the living room.

"Looking sharp, Brian," he said with an approving nod of his head.

Annette turned to look at me and her eyes went wide. "Wow," she breathed. She cleared her throat and added, "You really do look amazing in that suit, Brian." For a brief moment she opened her mouth as if to add something, but then she closed her mouth and gave me a thin smile before glancing meaningfully at Dad.

"Did you help him pick out that suit?" she asked.

"No," Dad chuckled. "There were two sales girls that were more than happy to help him."

I cocked my head at that. I hadn't thought either of those girls was interested. Of course, I've always sucked at reading women. Right at that moment, for instance, it seemed like my sister was interested in me and maybe even jealous after what my dad had said. Obviously that had to be wrong.

"Hey," Dad suddenly blurted. "Since you're all dressed up, why don't we go out for a nice dinner somewhere?"

"Sounds great," I replied.

Annette practically leapt to her feet. "I've got to get washed up and changed!" she exclaimed. "I can't have you making me look like a slob."

Dad got up and laughed all the way to his bedroom. It took him fifteen minutes to get dressed, and we waited another ten minutes for Annette. I couldn't help but think it was worth the wait. The dress she wore was not one I had seen before, and it complemented her body perfectly.

"You look incredible," I stammered when she made her appearance.

"Thanks," she murmured, giving me an angelic smile.

* * *

The dinner was delicious, and I had to pay close attention to my manners. For some reason it felt like a date, even though I was sitting next to my sister and our dad was there talking the entire time. Annette and I kept looking at each other and smiling.

I guess I should explain that I have always loved my little sister, but not in any kind of lustful way. Growing up, we were always able to talk easily about most things. Annette bluntly let me know when my first girlfriend in high school just wasn't "good enough for you." Then she set me up with the gorgeous Dianne—a girl I would never have thought I would have a chance to date.

Dianne was a year ahead of me in school, and we dated for almost three years. After she left for college, I dated several girls but none of those relationships lasted very long. Mostly they were just brief "hook-ups." Annette had given me some grief over some of those girls, but I laughed it off when she did.

I had never looked at my sister as a sexy woman until today. It was jarring. Of course, it didn't help that I kept thinking about how amazing her pussy had looked wrapped around my hard dick...

After I had eaten my fill, I resolved to stop staring at my sister and to try to steer things back to normal. That was when I became aware that our waiter was ogling my sister's creamy cleavage where it was displayed by the plunging neckline of her dress. Dad caught the guy staring more than once, but didn't seem awfully upset. I realized then that most guys in the restaurant were not only checking out my sister, but were obviously jealous of me for sitting next to her.

I leaned in to Annette and murmured, "You know every guy in this place is checking you out. That dress looks amazing on you."

I heard her suck in a breath as she looked around. Some of those guys were not subtle at all. I felt her slide her hand around my arm and she leaned up to whisper in my ear.

"I'm so lucky I have a stud like you to take care of me," she breathed.

I gave her a sharp look, and she just grinned.

"What are you two whispering about?" Dad asked.

I leaned forward so he could hear me.

"I was just pointing out all the guys who are checking her out," I replied.

"Yeah," Dad replied, blowing out a breath before taking a sip of wine. "It's been brutal with you gone," he continued. "When I took her and your mother out anywhere, guys would give me death stares all the time. At least now they think you're the lucky dog who's dating Annette."

I realized then that I didn't know if my sister was dating anyone. However, I didn't feel like discussing it over dinner, where one of those other guys might overhear.

When we finished our meal, I gallantly offered my sister my arm and walked her out of the restaurant after our father. I held the door open to the passenger seat for her. We had always taken turns "riding shotgun" and I had ridden there on the way to the restaurant. Once again, she favored me with a dazzling smile as she took her seat.

* * *

Back at the house, we all changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the couch. We chatted idly while watching something inane on the television. Annette was once again wearing the Superman t-shirt but she sat on the other side of me from our dad.

"Oh," I said during a commercial break. "I meant to ask earlier. Are you dating anyone?"

Annette shook her head a little sadly. "Kyle and I broke up right after the school year ended. His dad got laid off and they had to move."

"That sucks," I replied.

"Tell me about it," she murmured unhappily. After a sigh, she continued, "I went out with a couple of guys since then, but nothing serious."

Once again, she stopped abruptly and looked over at our dad. He was watching the television and seemed oblivious to our conversation. After all, he knew about Kyle. When the show ended, Dad stood up and stretched and yawned.

"Well, goodnight kids," he said.

We both stood and gave him a big hug before he went to bed. I sat back down, and my sister waited until Dad closed his bedroom door before sitting in my lap facing me. That position kept her crotch safely away from mine, but her breasts were uncomfortably close to my face. I made sure to keep my eyes locked on hers so I wouldn't stare.

"Have you been teasing me on purpose?" she asked quietly, catching me off-guard.

"I have no idea what you mean," I said simply. I made sure my expression was sincere so she wouldn't think I was teasing her at that moment.

Her eyes searched mine carefully before she said, "Ever since Kyle left, I've been constantly horny. The guys I dated since then..." she shook her head and blew out an annoyed breath. "I got with a guy a week ago, and that was a quickie that didn't come close to getting me off. When you slid your dick into me this morning and then just stopped I wanted to scream."

"I said I was sorry," I said quickly. "Seriously, that was a complete accident. I promise I'll be more careful."

My sister gave a frustrated growl and slid to her feet. Then she turned around and slid her sexy bottom right back into my crotch.

"Well, will you at least scratch my back for me?" she asked plaintively.

"Sure," I chuckled.

I went right to work scratching her back with both hands, being careful not to tickle her in the process. I had to lean over to my left to watch the television around her. I was proud of myself; I managed not to get hard the entire time. To be fair, it was probably only because I was stuffed after that marvelous dinner. My body was busy digesting too much food and it made me sleepy.

After fifteen minutes of scratching Annette's back, I squeezed her shoulders to get her attention. She turned her head to look at me.

"Hey, I'm really tired," I murmured. "I think it's time for me to go to bed."

"Okay," she replied, turning sideways in my lap. "Thanks for scratching my back."

She put her arm around my neck and leaned in to give me a kiss. Without thinking, I kissed her back. It wasn't something we had ever done before—at least not like that kiss. When Annette moaned into my mouth and opened her lips, I suddenly realized I was kissing my sister and broke it off.

"Whew," I breathed. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," she replied breathily. "I really liked it."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her up as I stood, hugging her tightly in the process. I could feel the hard points of her nipples pressing against my chest and my dick started to respond. I gave Annette a smile and a quick smooch on the lips before setting her down.

"Goodnight, Annette," I said softly.

"Goodnight, Brian," she replied.

Then she turned and bent over to grab the television remote and I was frozen. Her pussy was clearly displayed, only bisected by the damp string of her thong. My dick knew how amazing it felt to be inside there and responded instantly. I was shaking as I turned to walk back to my bedroom.

When Annette walked by the door to my bedroom on the way to hers, I once again caught a whiff of her. This time there was the unmistakable smell of her damp arousal carried on the air to assault my nostrils. My cock lurched in my shorts. It didn't give a damn that it was my sister. It just knew there was a smoking-hot woman not twenty feet away, and that she was wet and ready for action.

I really wanted to jerk off, but I knew I would be fantasizing about my sister if I did. I groaned as I peeled off my shorts and my eager boner popped right out of the front of my boxers. It stubbornly refused to soften or even go back inside my boxers when I pushed it down. I folded my shorts and set them on top of my dresser, then peeled off my t-shirt and folded it up before setting it on top of the shorts. The dresser was right by my open bedroom door, and my nostrils flared as I got another whiff of Annette.

I turned off the overhead light and turned on the lamp on the nightstand. Knowing that I would not be able to fall asleep soon, I decided to get in a light workout. I did fifty push-ups first, going slowly and keeping my back perfectly straight. I breathed in through my nose each time I lowered my chest to the carpet, and blew it out when I lifted my body up from the floor. As soon as I finished the last repetition, I swiveled my body around and started doing sit-ups with my legs held up off the floor.

I was counting each one quietly under my breath. As I murmured "forty-three" I noticed my sister's delicious aroma getting stronger and had to swallow the saliva that was building up in my mouth. A glance to my left showed me that she was standing in my doorway again. It was only because I was blowing out my breath so loudly that I hadn't heard her. Immediately I looked at my crotch and was relieved to see that my dick wasn't pointing straight up out of the opening in my boxers anymore. I finished the last of my sit-ups and rolled forward so that I was sitting upright with my arms wrapped around my knees.