Whoops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,746 Followers

Her pussy squeezed down on my cock and she let out a gasp. I glanced down and noticed her stockings. That was what made me stop. I could picture my hot cum running out of her and ruining her stockings, and I didn't really want to do that. It could cost her a client. So I reluctantly pulled my dick out of her marvelous wet pussy and knelt to lick up her juices. She came again before I got her thoroughly cleaned.

I stood and held her so I could kiss her again. She kissed me back a little desperately, with a wild look in her eyes. It made me feel extremely powerful to have my mother in such a state. My voice was completely calm when I broke off our kiss.

"Mom, you are a little flushed right now," I said softly. "I wanted to make sure you had a chance to calm down before I talk to Annette. Maybe you'd like to go to your bathroom and brush your hair? It looks a little wild. I like it, but it's not how you normally have it when you have a business meeting."

I got all that out as I put my boxers and shorts back on. When Mom finally opened my bedroom door, she had her breathing back to normal and her face wasn't quite so red. I smiled at her retreating back as she hurried down the hall toward her room. I raised my voice as if I was speaking for Mom's benefit when I stepped into Annette's room and closed her door behind me.

"So, Annette, what did you want to talk about?" I said.

I smiled at my sister as I locked the door. Unlike with Mom, I did not feel the need to hold back with her. She moaned around my tongue as I pounded her sweet pussy there in her bed. I came hard inside her and kept right on going. Because we'd had so much sex over the past two days, I had the foresight to put my boxers onto the bed beneath my sister's bottom before we started. By the time we were finished, they were soaked with our combined juices.

It had definitely been a "quickie" this time. As I slid my cargo shorts back up my legs, I realized it was the third time in less than a half hour I had put them on. I chuckled and shook my head.

"What's so funny?" Annette asked.

She was still lying on her back in the bed. Her fingers were languidly playing with her cum-filled pussy. She always enjoyed doing that after I had come inside her.

"I was just thinking that Mom is dressed to go to work," I replied. "I'll bet she will be leaving in an hour or so. We should have waited until she was gone, but I was just too horny to wait."

We both chuckled quietly while I buttoned and zipped up my shorts. Then I thought about it and realized it wasn't really that funny. If I wasn't a lot more careful, we would get caught and I couldn't imagine that would be good. I bent to give my sister a quick kiss.

"Good talk, sis," I murmured jokingly.

"Mmm," she agreed. "We'll have to continue that conversation after Mom's gone."

I nodded and unlocked the door. When I looked back at my sexy sister, watching her slurp my cum from her fingers, I realized that I needed to tell her the truth. She might be upset, but I owed it to her to be honest. I figured once Annette and I had worked through it I could worry about what to tell Mom.

Then I opened the door and my mother was standing right there. I felt the blood drain from my face.

Whoops! I thought.

My mouth opened and closed repeatedly, but I had no clue what to say. Mom had a disgusted look on her face as she pushed past me into the room. Annette's eyes went wide when she saw Mom standing over her bed, and her hand froze between her thighs.

"Dammit, Annette!" Mom hissed. "You've had him all to yourself for two whole days! You could at least have let me have that load in my pussy. You're so selfish!"

You could have knocked me over with a feather, I was so shocked.

Annette resumed playing with her pussy, and her voice was surprisingly calm. "Don't worry about it, Mom," she murmured. "Brian can come six or seven times a day, easily. He's just amazing. If you really want him to, I'm sure he can fill you up with a nice, hot load before you go."

Mom licked her lips and looked at my crotch before bringing her gaze up to my face. "Really?" she asked.

"Um...yeah, I guess," I stammered. Then I looked from my sister back to my mother. "I just have to ask, though: How did you know Annette and I were having sex?"

"Oh, I called and told her," Annette replied easily, "right after that first time you accidentally slipped your dick into me. She was so excited to hear it. We knew then that we were finally going to get you to fuck us both."

It felt like the room was spinning. My knees buckled and I clutched the edge of the dresser for support. Mom looked alarmed as she stepped forward and caught me. Of course, I was far too heavy for her to carry me. Still, she was gentle as she assisted me to my bed. Then she gently undressed me before taking off her own clothes.

"Are you okay, baby?" she murmured as she slid over my hips and impaled herself on my renewed erection.

I just nodded as I accepted my new reality. Mom rode me sensuously until she had come twice. Then she leaned down to kiss me before sliding off of me. Annette was immediately on my bed, kneeling between my legs to suck my cock while our mother got her phone. She called and rescheduled her appointment for another day. My sister vigorously sucked me until I was on the brink of another orgasm before pulling her mouth off of me abruptly.

"He's really close," she announced.

"I have to go now," my mother said into her phone. "I'll call you later after you've had a chance to look at your schedule. Thanks again!"

Then she practically leapt onto me to get her fill. She rode me hard and cried out loud when I erupted inside her hungry pussy. The way my mother's body shook on top of me, her own orgasm was clear to see. When she finally finished coming she rolled off of me. Like my sister, she enjoyed running two fingers into her freshly-fucked and cum-filled pussy.

I looked back and forth from that amazing sight to my sister's mouth loudly slurping on my sloppy dick. My eyes rolled back in my head when she took me down her throat. When my glistening length slid from her lips, she gave my sensitive tip a light smooch. I was once again completely hard, and my dick throbbed in Annette's hand.

"See?" she said, turning to our mother. "I told you. He's amazing."

* * *

By the time Dad came home that afternoon, it was almost anticlimactic when he walked in to see Mom once again riding me in my bed. He just had a big grin on his face.

"It's so good to have you back, Brian," he said. "I thought these two were going to kill me before you got home."

"Oh, Daddy!" Annette pouted, going to her knees and unbuckling his belt. "I thought you liked this."

She fished out his cock and started sucking it.

"Oh, I do, baby girl," he moaned, putting his hand on the back of her head. "I really do."

We didn't wind up going anywhere for a family vacation that summer. We had already found "just the thing" to do right there in the privacy of our own home.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,746 Followers