Whore Academy

Story Info
Harriet signs up to Whore Academy for an incredible lesson.
5k words
4.38
12.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whore School

Harriet was entering 3rd week of whore school. A 25-year-old 5'4 tanned lady with a curvy booty she had been invited to the prestigious Academy of Service Sluts (ASS) to try out her level one Whore certification. At this stage she was a successful business owner, owning several small shops and doing well for herself before the invite and had considered her academic career behind her now, but the invite was both highly prestigious and exceptionally rare, so she had accepted it. It had been a hell of a testing process. Upon arrival her clothes had been confiscated, with only a handful of revealing ASS-approved allowed in the school grounds. Each day began with a vigorous shower, were Harriet and her fellow students were subject to an examination for the slightest bit of dirt the moment the shower was complete. Afterwards a breakfast was provided by the school, before lessons began.

Each morning's lesson had been theoretical with 'lesson permitted clothing' required - which meant whores in training were allowed to wear a bra, a thong and sometimes had to were heels depending on the teacher. If it was cold, sometimes dressing gowns were allowed, but some teachers preferred the students sit on each other's laps to stay warm instead. Lessons normally involved plenty of videos of porn or instructional recordings from more experienced students on the subject at hand often at very loud volumes. In the afternoon came the practical part. First students were expected to strip of, one at a time in front of the class and answer questions about their sex lives prior to the school whilst the teachers recorded them for 'an end of year progress video. ' Harriet was always very red faced during these as she answered how many guys she slept with (6) how many girls (none) how many threesomes (1) how many times she had swallowed cum (3) and how many times she had tried anal (0.)

The first week had been about etique, and discipline. The first thing the students had been told (and were repeatedly reminded) was no sex/masturbation outside the lessons and being a whore was about pleasing the other person, not self-pleasure - which meant orgasms were banned unless allowed by a teacher with strict punishments for anyone getting this wrong. The lesson themselves started about etique - firstly making sure to address others the right way (Sir/Mistress) before a heavy focus on positions. The students had to memorise one-word instructions for positions like "Present" where students would have to drop to all fours and get there ass up as high as possible, "Entice" Were they would have to stand up, boobs pushed out with hands behind there back or "expose" were they would have to sit down and spread legs as far as possible. The teachers would bark these at random points during lessons and anyone who took too long or didn't get it correct got a spanking in the front of the class. This was the easy part of the week

The tough part started on the second day. The video at the front of the class was a beautiful blonde girl masturbating vigorously on repeat. Just when she was about to orgasm the video stopped and the words "DISCIPLINE" would come on screen before the process would repeat. That afternoon the class (12 other girls of similar age) were instructed to fingers themself repeatedly until the point of climax, edge and stop. We were then to wait a few minutes before starting over.

This droves Harriet almost insane. On any other day, masturbating in public view in a room full of girls would be crazy enough. But the idea of forcing yourself to deny an orgasm on the edge was another level of crazy something she had never contemplated on any level before. The first time she edged and stopped herself she had screamed, top of her lungs in anguish. Since that first time she had repeated this time and time again, often timed by the teachers to see if her recovery time was down or if she could go longer. This repeated treatment had left her horny and desperate - it was amazing how quickly doing this drove out considerations like modesty and the awkwardness of public masturbation as all the mattered was the desire to stimulate her clit. The teaching in the practical lessons had been minimal, some ordering around of what position to be in but mostly just instructions to repeat again and again with the odd encouragement, normally in the form of a firm slap on the ass when the teacher's felt Harriet wasn't vigorous enough.

The weekend was designed to be a treat time for the girls and a change of pace. They were all loaded on a bus and driven into a town where a local resort had been hired out exclusively for them - mostly comprising of a pool, some places to eat, a gym and a dance hall. Once in the venue a couple of other students who were on punishment duty were in charge of bringing food, cleaning up so it was a wonderful weekend - the only twist being that when leaving the bus all the students had to get naked and leave their cloths on the bus. Not an issue when they were dropped off by the door, much more so when it came time to leave on Sunday night and apparently 'the only place to park the bus was a 10-minute walk across town.' A step outside into the cold night showing a completely empty car park rather disproved this notion, and the 10-minute walk become a under 5-minute mass nude run from the students. The weekend had been fun though, Harriet had spent most of it in the pool, swimming around nude and getting to chat to the other girls.

Week 2 was oral week. Morning of week one had started with watching hours of blowjobs with girls on their knees, then when the afternoon came around the students were put into groups of 3 plus a teacher wearing a strap on. The girls then had to take it in turns one after another sucking on it, most commonly on their knees looking up at the teacher, but also, they had to do so whilst "Present" was active - the teachers would sit or lie down and whilst sucking Harriet would have to ensure her ass was nice high and 'available' should the need arise.

At the end of the day one of the teachers took Harriet aside and gave her a glowing review - at first. Apparently, Harriet had 'a natural talent for sucking' and had shown "great talent and enthusiasm" for this but had shown a reluctance/awkwardness to touch the other girls. Apparently "As a straight girl this was understandable, but remedial classes were needed to help this from becoming an issue later in the whore classes" so for the rest of the week I was to take my oral lessons as pussy licking rather than blowjob practice.

First up was a change in sleeping arrangements. I was paired with another girl called Claire who had the same 'issue' that I did and were given a 1 person sleeping bag to both use to sleep at night and we were pressed in against each other. Each night we had to sleep in a slightly different position - sometimes so both our ass was touching and facing each other with boobs pressed together as we very quickly got very familiar with each other. As someone on a 'remedial course' Harriet had been removed from the rest of the class - whilst in the same room she set next to and faced away from the giant screen with the blowjob videos on facing the class. She he a private laptop which played a 45-minute video of two girls taking it in turns to each other's pussy with headphones on and the volume on max and was told to memorise it as best as possible. The remaining rest of the week the mornings were watching the same video but with a twist - first watching the video normally, then she would have to act out the positions the pussy licking girl would get into including mimicking the tongue motion in a humiliating fashion then finally she would watch the video on mute and had to moan out when the two girls were moaning based on the video and her memorising it.

Afternoons were practical as always, however with most of the teachers busy some students from the level 3 accreditation programme were brought in to help. Harriet had to, very slowly at a snail's pace move her tongue up and around her fellow student's pussy, savouring it very slowly. As the week went on, she was 'allowed' to speed up and had to lick whichever student had been assigned to an orgasm, then another student would come down and she would have to lick them to an orgasm in a quicker time before repeating the process with a third a final time. When she failed to do it in a quicker time, she would have to restart with the first student until she got it right. This turned out to be very difficult - firstly it was insisted that Harriets ass had to be up high at all times 'because a good whore never knows when her holes are required but had to be ready' but mostly because of the order. Jane and Alice were the first two girls, both were bi-sexual and Alice in particular loved to orgasm all over Harriets tongue, but the last girl Jodi was straight, and she took forever. After 4 failed attempts Harriet, utterly shattered finally passed by taking her time with Jane and Alice as long as possible despite their asks for a quicker pace before desperately licking Jodi's clit as fast as she could. After it was finally over Harriet had to thank the girls - as both Jodi and Alice had done something against one of their class's rules (Harriet had never found out what) Harriet had to 'volunteer' to take their punishment for them. This meant she had to be spanked publicly - once in front of her class, once in front of Jodi's whilst the rest of the class took down very detailed notes. Finally, with that done with a sore ass and shattered body it was the weekend.

Second weekend activity was a stealth challenge. Each girl was fitted with a chastity belt with an inbuilt vibrator that could be activated remotely. They had to each go to a small shop in town and purchase something cheap. As they entered the shop one of the teachers would turn on the vibrator on and very quickly set it too full. Harriet had to purchase a lollipop and make idle chit chat with the shop owner until she had finished sucking the lollipop - it had to dissolved completely in her mouth without chewing, all the while her teased horny pussy was hit by a merciless force of vibration. Harriet managed it about halfway through the lollipop chatting about the weather before she gave of her first moan which she tried to disguise as muscle ache. Within 30 seconds though her facade was broken as the vibrations took control of her causing her to moan loudly and repeatedly to the shopkeeper's initial concern before it became wry amusement. After that there were a few excruciating minutes as she desperately tried to finish the lollipop as she rolled on the floor trying to contain herself before leaving very red faced much to the owner's amusement.

Third week was rest week, some of the students had been sent back a week having failed a test by a sufficient margin, whilst she couldn't leave the school Harriet was able to spend the week catching up with her friends outside the school, checking how her business was doing and having some well-earned me time relaxing and enjoying the schools excellent facilities (which mostly mean watching some rom com films for Harriet.)

Week 4 was anal week, and the week Harriet had been most worried about. The lessons started with a long lecture about how anal was the pinnacle of whorecraft, an artform were you had to submit yourself entirely to your partners desire at the expense of your own. There was a short practical test before the theory lesson began for this. Each student was given a bottle of lube and a small "introductory" Butt plug to insert before the lesson began. The theory itself was, wow. There was a very short introduction film were a girl talked through herself putting a small dildo up her ass before it switched to hours of intense anal poundings as the girls took huge toys up there ass repeatedly.

Thankfully for Harriet, the practical lessons were more gradual. They started with a reminder that if this wasn't a module for you, you could leave the academy at any stage with no judgement. There were a lot of nervous looks around, but no one left. After this we all had to line up next to each other, down on our knees in a doggystyle position ass's up high. We were each given a smooth glass dildo and told to push it into our ass.

Very quickly the air was filled by the moans and groans of girls, most of whom were trying anal for the first time. Physically, this was the toughest thing Harriet had tried so far - her tight virgin ass seemingly wanted to resist every millimetre of the dildo. The teachers were far more instructive here than other lessons. Getting in close, advising on minute posture and positional difference to help ease the dildo in which felt so much insanely larger in her ass than it was. It felt like it took an age to get it deep enough inside her for the teacher to be happy before the class stopped for a short break. As she left, she realised that despite how thought it had been on her ass, her pussy was very wet, and the entire experience had been incredibly aroused.

When Harriet got back to class, she found rows of glass dildo's set into the benches raised vertically with a 5-minute timer at the front. The girls lesson was to ride the dildo with their ass, and they had 5 minutes to get it, so the dildo was fully inside with their ass touching the bench. After 5 minutes the timer would go down by 30 seconds and the process would repeat down to one minute. After that the girls would have to ride it twice in a minute then 3 and up to 5. This started of very hard, with Harriet's ass fighting against her bodies command to lower itself and the first two rides she very nearly timed out of both as she gritted her teeth and fought her own body to keep up. As she kept going through her ass started to relax and ease and she found herself finishing with time to spare, able to look around at the other girls as they took the dildo's deep inside them and finding herself very turned out by the sight. As the class wore on though it got tougher and tougher on her ass, and she only managed it with eyes closed in a frenzied desire of desire and arousal. When class was over her legs were shaking and she was barely able to walk back to her room.

The next two days of anal week was almost identical to the first, albeit the challenges were quicker each day. Despite herself Harriet caught herself staring, enthralled at the other girls during this, watching their asshole stretch to take the dildo. Her own ass was struggling to keep pace with the lecture speed with sheer bloody-minded force of will keeping her going. At some point during the end of day 3 Harriet ass had something of a revelation - whilst it still forced its tight backside hard against the dildo it started to come to enjoy, and even start to crave the dildo's forcing there way inside her. How much of it was genuine desire and how much was the craving for anything to be deep inside her given how long it felt like something it had been deep inside we were another matter and she started to relish it.

Instead of riding toys, day 4 and 5 changed up. Harriet found herself in the school's favourite doggystyle position for half the lesson as another student (Alice) wore a strap-on with a thin long dildo. Alice had half an hour to 'explore' Harriets ass, before the two swapped positions and Harriet had the chance to return the favour and explore Alice. Harriet had a lot of fun pushing deep inside someone else for a chance and hearing Alice various moans. After an hour, and a break there was a challenge each girl had been paired with someone of 'roughly equal anal ability' and each girl had to compete to see who could fuck the other the most in a 45-minute-long session. A teacher would mark each thrust, with a point awarded if the head disappeared and 3 points if the full dildo went up. Students could stop at any point but would only win the challenge if they were able to cause their partner to stop beforehand. Harriet was informed she would be receiving first and was confident until she saw a much larger than anything before - around 7 inches long and much girthier than before. When Alice pressed the head against her asshole Harriet new this was another level of challenge.

The start of the challenge could only be described as a battle. Both girls were nervous at the start, Alice pushing only half-heartedly on Harriets asshole which had tensed up in anticipation before, realising the time pressure Alice start to push harder against it. Harriets ass didn't want to co-operate, and Alice had to slowly, force her way into Harriets ass. For her part Harriet felt like her ass was being ripped in two before a sensation of pleasure filled her body. Alice was rather petite, and it took her awhile to get the head in, especially as Harriets ass squirmed around under the pressure. Alice tried to get it further in, but try as she might, Harriets ass was too tight and eventually, after several gruelling minutes Alice settled for getting the single points instead. Harriet groaned loudly throughout as her ass struggled to take the dildo but looking around, she saw an interesting picture. Despite her ass feeling like it was on fire she ended up as only one of 3 girls that had finished.

When it was her turn, Harriet was out for a revenge of sorts. The strap on was still new to her and felt heavy and awkward but she lacked Alice's initial shyness. It took her awhile to fit the dildo into Alice tight hole but when she did Harriet was utterly ruthless with strong powerful thrusts deep inside Alice tiny ass as she squealed. Within 10 minutes it was clear Harriet wasn't just to beat Alice score but smash it, but to her immense credit Alice kept going and going. Harriet decided she was going to try and force the forfeit from Alice and loved watching the strap on forced into a hole that seem way too small to take it. As if sensing this Alice's ass rose to the challenge - and even started to ride back when Harriet started to tire. Despite losing the personal competition Alice looked thrilled to have won the mini battle between the girls after.

The last day of the week was an endurance test with no theory lesson in the morning. They were told in no uncertain terms that like a good whore, this day was about pleasuring others and that their teachers were overdue a reward. They were to group up into 3s (Harriet was paired with Alice again and another girl called Sara) and alternate roles - one would be the teacher's pet - which mean helping spread the others cheeks or assisting as directed (licking, holding girls up, getting more lube etc), one was the girl getting fucked in the ass and the other was to get into a position so there ass could be fucked at a seconds notice and stay still. The teachers were put into alternating roughly equal groups and the students would have to alternate between group A (the group of teachers that preferred the girls to get into doggy style and fuck them) and group b (the group that prefers the girls ride their strap on.)

Endurance was the keyword of the day, at first it seemed easier than the previous day. For a start, most of the teachers preferred smooth, thin dildos rather than the mammoth one of previous day making it much easier to enter Harriet's already tender ass and working as a team of 3 meant time to recover. Harriets first teacher was a fan of doggystyle and liked to savour the experience with slow deep thrusts allowing each of the student's time to recover however things escalated in difficulty quickly. The second teacher was in no mood for soft and had the 3 of them ride her strap on at a ferocious pace 'encouraging' them with hard slaps on the ass if they flagged - something Alice gleefully and cheerfully 'assisted' with a wicket smile when it was Harriets turn to ride. Only an hour into the day it was proving exhausting already.

12