Whore Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got worse next round. Sara lost all self-control during her turn to be fucked and had an explosive orgasm. Looking around the class there was a huge wave of envy from the other students before hearing that Sara would have to send back to the first class's again to pass from scratch. This left Alice and Harriet as a pair now to do the rest of the endurance tests with no sympathy granted from the teachers. The passage until lunch was relentless - as if either to see if there was any weakness from the two of them the teachers furiously penetrated Harriet and Alice's ass one after another and both were shattered by the time lunch was called.

Both girls lay panting for a while, unable to move as they writhed about trying to recover before Alice started chatting. It turns out they lived reasonably close to each other, and Alice was really enjoying having an 'anal rival' in Harriet. The idea of having an anal rival initially rather worried Harriet before the thrill of the game took over her and they chatted about it for a while. Harriet was secretly delighted and thrilled at how far she had come in whore class that despite being a straight girl with no anal experience she could chat about anal sex with another girl in a conversational manner and exchange tips. When Harriet found out Alice worked in the same area of business as her, she invited her to interview for her company which Alice agreed to after the course was complete.

If the morning was tough, the afternoon was another level. With teachers tiring the students had to ride more and more often and at a faster pace with the teachers must have known was sustainable for long. Three other girls had orgasms in the class and twice Harriet had to slow to a crawl to avoid one herself as she took a fierce punishment slap from her teacher and Alice but at least managed to leave Alice's ass a lovely shade of red from her owns slaps when Alice had to do the same. Seconds seemed to crawl as Harriets ass and stamina were tested like never before. Finally, after an what felt like an eternity the class bell rang - barley a third of the students had managed to pass, Alice and Harriet amongst them.

Hearing the bell Harriet collapsed down lying spread eagled on the floor, but only a few minutes later a teacher came over to where she and Alice were recovering. She had heard our earlier conversation about being anal rivals and had a suggestion for an extra credit's ass-ingment to resolve the rivalry which would happen immediately. Harriet was about to refuse given how tired she was when Alice accepted and Harriet, not one to let Alice show her up now agreed without further questions.

They were both led towards the assembly hall and a mechanical device came out there and it was briefly demoed - the device moved a large pole back and forth with dildos on each end and it was explained that this would be pushing dildos into one of our asses before the pole reversed and fucked the other girl. It was another endurance test, head-to-head (or ass to ass) with the two of them but the twist was that they would both be blindfolded and have earphones on so they wouldn't know when the other stopped. As the rules were explained a slow trickle of other students were slowly filling the hall as Harriet realised there was going to be an audience.

Harriet got down in doggystyle again and raised her poor ass up again wondering what she'd got herself into and why. Alice took a second to move in front of her and tauntingly waved her ass in Harriets face before she moved into position on the other side. The noise in the room was getting louder as more and more students entered the room and the murmuring increased. A blindfold was put on her completely covering her vision and the most incredible noise cancelling headphones were put over her ears. Everything went completely silent, and her ass tensed as she felt the dildo press against her asshole yet again today. As it forced its way in, Harriet let out a loud groan that she couldn't even hear thanks to the headphones in a very surreal situation.

Harriet felt like she had already gone passed every barrier she could muster today. Her ass already wanted to concede, defeated already but a stubborn sense of competitive defiance still filled her. She had no idea how Alice could keep going either, as the machine started to speed up. The damn thing was relentless filling her ass time and time again at an increasing pace as Harriet felt herself screaming out in mix of pleasure of pain. Given what her ass had already gone through today, this was a losing battle for sure, but one she was determined to fight for as long as possible.

Harriet managed just under 20 minutes before she had to call for a stop. As the earphones were taken off, she could hear a round of applause in progress. She looked around and saw Alice a few meters away in a dressing gown having a drink. Alice very smugly informed her that she'd conceded immediately and taken the chance to watch Harriet get her ass fucked for 20 minutes which rather ruined the sense of accomplishment. As the applause died down a teacher came up to Harriet with a vibrator. Her reward was that she was finally, after nearly 4 weeks, be allowed to orgasm. It had to be right here, right now with everyone watching and it would be recorded. Harriet could barely breathe at this point, but accepted the offer instantly, she had been horny beyond her wildest imagination for weeks now and was desperate for this. Normally it took her awhile to build up to an orgasm, but as soon as the vibrator hit her soaking pussy, she knew today was going to be different. Desperate didn't cover how it felt as she pushed her pussy against the vibrator and let herself enjoy them take her. As she felt her orgasm building, she had to mentally tell herself that she was allowed to cum for a change before it erupted in a power, leg shaking screaming wave of delight like never before.

The weekend was a rest one, and Harriet slept for almost the entire Saturday and most of Sunday as well, absolutely shattered. Of the group of 30 girls that had started in her class, only 7 had managed to finish the course with a pass.

Graduation ceremony was the last stage. The rest of the students including those in other years all gathered together with around 200 students filling out the hall. Each of the graduates were kept off stage whilst each of their previous recorded videos about their sex life got played one at a time. To Harriets surprise she could see from video to video her confidence improves despite how awkward she answered the questions even till the end. After her video Harriet had to walk out to the middle of the stage with a ribbon around her stating Level 1 Whore and nothing else. Despite her nudity, Harriet walked proud to the middle of the stage and shook the headmistress's hand with a beaming smile where she was presented with her graduation certificate.

After the ceremony was the after party which meant one thing for every girl - orgasms. Finally allowed all the girls were set aside in a private room with just the 7 of them, a tonne of party food and drinks to indulge and a powerful state of the art vibrator. Whilst Harriet had been allowed an orgasm on the Friday the other 6 were still desperate and Harriet still had a previously unmatched desire for more and was still eager. For the next few hours all you could hear in the room was the grateful, delighted moans and screams of the girls over and over again as they finally got to satisfy their desperately horny pussies in a crazed frenzy.

Next morning the girls made their farewells, Harriet and Alice made plans to meet for an interview and went their separate ways. Back in a normal dress code almost felt alien now as Harriet walked back into the real world, phone buzzing with missed calls. She left beaming, proud of herself and delighted - she was officially a level 1 whore.

12