All Comments on 'Whore Ch. 02'

by emap

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MMmmmmm

Well quite good

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Still boring,

for the same reasons that I gave in the chapter one public comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yer doing fine

Keep it coming! I like your attitude. Nice writing style, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I didn't read it

The whore is too "hard" for me to empathise with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OK but not great

It would help if I knew who the "whore" was. The story is full of action, but has no reason. Is this a housewife, a student, a birthday girl, a federal judge?

What's going on in her life? Is she a mother, a frustrated librarian, or a brazen hussey?

Is she conflicted about what she is doing? What are her long term aspirations?

The action may turn on some people, but I am motivated by what's in the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Err

It was "okay". The actions need to be more descriptive, Is she white, black what? Who is she? you need to be much more descritptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not even mediocre

You get sidetracked tooo much. SIde tracking is ok but not too much when you are in the middle of domething hot. Don't explain from 3rd point to 1st point. U are suppose to be a whore, but then you say personal stuff like fantasizing about being a whore, sorta makes it too unrealistic. Sure there is hot sex, not something exceptional about it though. Needs some realistic elements to it, and looks like you just patched the sex all together without compelling scenes, and don't ruch to the ending, draw out the afterwards so you keep us cumming for more.

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
okay of type

too much blunt fucking and not enough emotion, although some leaks through. I am particularly put off by the erratic punctuation and the many many grammatical errors. to instead of too, peaked instead of peeked, to mention just two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous