Whore Face

Story Info
A wife is degraded and abused by her husband.
2.1k words
3.89
62.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers

I couldn't wait to get home. After a long day of work, I needed my husband. I wasn't excited about his hugs and kisses. I was excited about something deeper and darker. I practically ran to my car, saying goodbye to the people who were manning the phones. My company ran through receptionists faster than any other company I had ever seen. I tried my best to make my way to my car without running. I knew Mikey had a surprise for me and I was pretty sure I knew what it was.

I had been requesting a specific Bad Dragon toy for some time and I wondered if he had finally bought it for me. I unlocked my car and quickly slipped inside, starting it as quickly as I could. I made my way out of the parking lot, my pussy growing wetter by the second. I knew the drill. Every day I came home from work and Mikey would be already home from his job, waiting for me.

He would pull me into the bedroom and order me around, making me into his little sex slave. I loved it and I could feel my nipples getting harder inside of my bra. I lived for these moments of anticipation, the ones where I knew that it was only a matter of time before I got what I deserved. I knew I deserved to be punished. I was always doing things wrong just so Mikey would have an excuse to punish me. Today was no exception. I didn't care what I did wrong, so long as I got in a lot of trouble for it.

I don't know why I liked being punished so much, but I wasn't ashamed of it anymore. Mikey had taught me that it was okay to want to be hurt. It was okay to want to be shamed and degraded too. I hoped that he would go rough on me that day. In fact, I had visions of humiliation and degradation dancing in my head. I didn't live far from home and I pulled into the driveway in record time, making it home earlier than usual.

Mikey was ready for me. As I pulled up, I could see that he had a naughty look on his face, one that I knew quite well. He had something fun planned for me and I was determined to find out what it was. He walked toward my car as I gathered my belongings and cut the engine.

"Let me help you carry those," he offered, being as sweet as ever. The best part about Mikey was that he was the perfect husband outside of the bedroom as well as in it. He knew how to treat me right when it counted and how to treat me like shit when it really mattered. I know it sounds crazy, but I loved being treated like shit by him. In fact, I lived to be treated like shit by him.

"Thank you," I answered, handing him my heavy satchel and grabbing my purse for myself.

"How was your day?" he asked me politely.

"It was good but you know I couldn't wait to get home today. You told me you had a surprise for me! You know that drove me crazy today at work."

"You should be used to that by now," he chided me.

"You would think, but honestly my pussy was so wet all day. I pictured you torturing my nipples and it drove me insane," I confessed. I could feel my nipples tightening as they got harder with anticipation of being abused. I looked up at Mikey and I waited for him to say something. I wanted him so much.

"Get on your knees. Right here." He pointed to a spot on the ground. I obeyed, falling to my knees in the exact spot that he had indicated. I had learned a long time ago not to argue or make excuses. I simply did as he asked and trusted him blindly. So far, it had been a lot of fun.

"That's a good girl. Now, look up at me. Yes, just like that!" He lifted his hand up to my forehead and I could feel the coolness of something as it hit my forehead. He was writing something on me using one of my old lipsticks from my make-up junk drawer.

"What does it say?" I asked, hoping it was something awful.

"See for yourself," he said as he grabbed a handheld mirror and passed it to me so I could look at myself. "WHORE," it said right in the middle of my forehead in one of my old favorite lipstick colors.

"I like it," I admitted. "Is that my Rum Raisin lipstick?" I asked.

"I have no idea what color it is. So you admit that you are a whore?"

"I could be if you wanted me to be. I would do whatever you wanted and if that's what you wanted, then I would do it."

"You are very devoted to me," he murmured. "I like that about you. Now open your mouth. Keep it nice and wide, just like that."

I said nothing as I held my mouth open for him. I waited for him to pull his cock out and when he had finally freed it from his pants I could tell he was hard as a rock. He pushed his cock into my mouth and down my throat. He had been giving me blowjob training for many months by then and I was getting quite good at taking his cock deep down my throat. Every so often he would pull his cock out of my mouth and slap my face with it.

I allowed him to fuck my face harder and faster than he had ever fucked me before. He held both sides of my head in place as he pounded my slutty throat. I was enjoying the way that he was using me and I probably would have been fine if he hadn't spit on me.

"You whore!" he hissed.

I felt the wetness hit my cheek and it took a moment to register that Mikey had actually spit all over my face. I looked up at him the way a wounded animal would and I could see that he didn't care that I was getting upset. In fact, this is what turned him on the most. If Mikey could find something that really humiliated me, then he was really happy and his cock got really hard. That meant that he would fuck me really good if he ever got around to actually fucking me. Sometimes just humiliating me was enough to get him off.

He didn't really care if I came or not and I understood why. I was the victim and he was the perpetrator. The victim didn't get to choose how things went. Only the perpetrator could choose the victim's fate and I had resigned myself to that. I was at Mikey's mercy and I was happy with that. He was really pounding my face in and I was trying my best not to choke as I did my wifely duty and sucked his cock.

"Stupid whore! I should take pictures of you and spread them all over the internet so everyone can see what a whore you are!" He grabbed his phone and I did my best to look pathetic as he took photo after photo of me sucking his cock with "WHORE" written across my forehead. I felt a sense of shame as I imagined all of my Instagram friends seeing the photos. I imagined everyone in my life finding out that I was a stupid whore and it really started to scare me. The fear felt real and for some reason, it made my nipples harder. It made my pussy ache for something to be inside of me. I needed to fuck him but I didn't dare ask. It wasn't in my place to ask to be fucked. I knew Mikey could sense my need. I knew that he realized that my pussy was dripping and horny, dying to be fucked. He would fuck me when he felt like it and sometimes that meant that I didn't get fucked at all. Sometimes he just used my face and came all over it. Sometimes he just used my asshole. I never knew what was going to happen until it did and that made it all the better.

"Maybe I should send this to your boss?" he laughed as he acted like he was sending it to my employer.

"No! Please don't!"

"You don't want your boss to know what a stupid whore you are? Huh?" Mikey taunted me. I was choking on his cock again and he was really pounding the back of my throat when he stopped suddenly. "Get on your hands and knees right here," he pointed to a spot on the floor. "I hope your asshole is horny because you are about to get the kind of ass pounding that a whore would get. I'm going to fuck your ass like I paid for it. You hear me, whore?"

"Yes, sir!" I scrambled onto my hands and knees and I made sure to stick my ass out toward him so he could do whatever he wanted with me. Part of the fun was putting my body in his hands. I could hear him applying lubricant to his cock and I braced myself, knowing that this was going to hurt at least a little. Mikey was usually pretty rough with me but he was always roughest when he was fucking me in the ass. He liked the thought of hurting me by pounding my ass nice and hard. I waited what felt like forever before he finally plunged his cock with a sickening thrust deep into my tight, little asshole.

I let out a shriek of terror as his cock tore through my butthole and made me feel like the biggest whore in the world. I knew that Mikey took care of me. He was the best husband and provider. He was my best friend. He was also the man that brutalized my asshole, raping it with the kind of vigor that you only read about in good erotica. He focused completely on my asshole, working his cock in and out of me in ways that no other man would ever dare to replicate. Mikey knew that he could get away with anything. I had already let him brutalize every one of my holes as much as he liked.

"You're a fucking whore. I'm taking more pictures of my cock stretching out that perfect asshole. You're such a whore. I might just invite some of my friends over to use you too, one of these days. But you'd probably like that too much, wouldn't you, you fucking whore?"

"Yes! I'd like it! Please make all of your friends use my asshole to get their cocks off. I promise I'll just let it happen just like I always do!"

"That's because you're a fucking whore!" Mikey screamed as his hand slapped the back of my head. The blow hit me hard, leaving me dizzy as he pushed my face into the carpet.

"Sharon, take my cum, you dumb slut!" I knew he was cumming, not just because he'd announced it, but because we had known each other so fucking long. We'd been married a long time by then and honestly, I wouldn't have minded if he shared me with his friends, he just hadn't gotten to that yet. I would have been a slut for all of them, just like I was a slut for him.

"You fucking whore face! Now you're all filled with my cum but you know I'm not done with you. Get back on your knees and suck my cock hard again. You're not done!"

"Yes, sir!" I answered and I got back on my knees and wrapped my mouth back around the cock that had just been in my ass. I could tell this made Mikey quite happy.

"You're such a fucking whore!" he said again, just in case I didn't realize what a whore I was by then. Of course, I did realize that I was a whore and I was quite happy to be one. I enjoyed getting my holes used after work each day and maybe if I played my cards right, Mikey would bring all of his friends over to use me one of these nights. I was open and ready for it. Maybe then someone would fuck my pussy, which was still aching with need. I knew better than to say anything about it. I knew better than to beg Mikey for things. I already knew I was a whore and I wanted to show off my skills. I wanted to be the best whore that Mikey had ever had. I would have done anything for him.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers