All Comments on 'Whore Face'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Different strokes

For different folks. Not my thing, but it's none of my business to tell Sharon and Mikey how to live. If it works for them, so be it. As for Mikey - Happy wife, happy life. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She has problems

The Mike has problems and the author has problems. Geezze how about someone writing like an author now an then in this venue because the world has enough problems aIready...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They have each other.

They are perfect for each other. I just hope the gene pool stops with them. Do not reproduce.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
I also write about slut solutions

Most of my stories are requests, meaning people write in requests and I fulfill them. I don't say no often. One time a guy asked for a penis smashing story and I said no. I don't write about gay men or animals. So, feel free to drop me a request using the "Feedback" feature. It takes me a few months to get to new requests. Thanks!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Thanks. It was very good for it's genre

I prefer extreme session activities to be very divorced from most of the daily relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okayyyy LOL

Well, SP, you wrote exactly what you say like to write. No false premises there. The story has a lot of imagination. I commend you on your story writing, but the subject matter is definitely not in my area of desire. Because of that, I won't give it a score. Not sure how I would anyway.

I love your comment though. Agree about penis smashing, no, just no.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Man

If these are requests from your readers, then you have some damaged people following your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Harsh, abusive games behind closed doors between consenting adults is one thing and I'd have closed it at that. Hitting her head to cause dizziness is risking brain damage. In a story you can control it. But you can guarantee there is some idiot out there that will take this as an instruction booklet.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
This

This is in no way a loving wife story. This ass hates his wife as much as she hates herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They are a match. What more can you say, not even 5% of married couples can be that honest with each other. Of course their not real.

Good story though, I would like it better if when she was done swallowing she noticed several of his friends waiting to take her whore face into the back bedroom where they kept her moaning for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know, as much as that asswipe 26thNC is a dick to authors in the loving wives category, he can’t hide the fact that he reads them and gets turned on by them. Why else would he bother to reread a story a year after he read it the first time? He clearly is one of the “damaged” people he spoke of following this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...