Whore House Ch. 02

Story Info
The house continues to have its benefits.
4.4k words
4.58
37.8k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the majority of the next day tending to the house. Putting up the finishing touches, cleaning, changing the sheets. The house did need tending to - I had kept my promise, after all. I had used my new cocksleeve every which way. Bending her over the kitchen counter, fucking her over the bed, throwing her over the balcony bannister as she screamed in ecstasy. By the time we got in the shower together, her tits and face and ass were drenched in cum, and her mouth and pussy and ass were leaking it. Even in the shower, as she cleaned herself off, I plowed her once more for good measure before she cuddled up against me to go to sleep, ass rubbing up against my still-hard cock, my hands still groping her beautiful tits even as I drifted off to sleep. And when I woke up, my cock was in her mouth, as she eagerly and dutifully sucked away as if there was nothing else that would have made sense, and soon enough she rode atop my still-groggy body, jumping up and down, her tits bouncing before me, the most angelic way to start a day.

It was only after she left in the morning to return to her college campus that I took a moment to analyze the night previous. I had used her all night, cum so many times, and yet my horniness never abated, my cock never exhausted. Even as I watched her ass sway down the road as if nothing had happened, my dick was rock-hard, yearning to find another hole to use. That was unusual, wasn't it? Before moving here, I could never have sustained that level of performance. And yet, now...

I decided it was best to not look a gift horse in the mouth. After all, if all went well, I'll have plenty more holes to use, just as my cock wanted, in the night to come. I needed to be careful, though. I needed to understand just what effect this house had, on both me and the women that entered it. Did they all turn into the wanton whores she had become when she stepped inside? Or would others be different?

And so, even after I finished cleaning, setting the house right, and changing the sheets on the bed, I waited. My horniness only grew, and the urge to just jerk off was tempting, but I knew the reward would be tenfold tonight if I just waited.

And soon enough, after what felt like days and seconds alike, the doorbell rang.

I peeked out from behind the curtains at my front porch, smiling at seeing what looked like four girls waiting there. I closed the curtains, stood myself up straight, and went to the door, opening it to the same girl from the night before, smiling a polite, but reserved smile.

"Hi! We're here for the Airbnb?"

That threw me for a loop. The house wasn't listed on the site, at least to my knowledge. But then I remembered that she hadn't shown how much of a cock-obsessed slut she was until she came inside. Even as I watched her and her friends, they seemed to be waiting politely, but swaying slightly, a slight color flooding their cheeks.

"You're in the right place!" I answered with a smile, stepping aside to beckon them to enter. "Come right in."

Her smile grew, stepping into the foyer and continuing on into the house. I took a moment to inspect her friends as they entered, one by one, while trying not to seem creepy in the process. The first was a redhead, thinner, her body hidden underneath a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants and averted her gaze as she passed. The second was a brunette, wearing a similar outfit as my slutty acquaintance had last night, a white tank top with a black bra underneath, and gym shorts that shaped the curve of her bubbly ass. The last was a girl with short, platinum blonde hair, wearing a baggy t-shirt that draped over what was presumably shorts underneath, though from my angle it appeared as though there was nothing. I closed the door behind them and turned to them as they began to settle in, landing on the couch or throwing their bags to the side. I watched them for a moment, noting their more flushed cheeks. The brunette leaned up against the nearby kitchen counter, looking me quickly up and down, and I couldn't tell if she knew I could see her or not.

"So..." I began. "The downstairs is entirely open to you. Guest room and bathroom is down that hall. If you need anything, or if you need to talk to me, I'll be right upstairs."

I got some assorted thank yous, though their attention appeared divided. The redhead didn't respond at all, taking off her sweatshirt in apparent heat, and I noted the black sports bra that clung to her figure, with no regard to the company in the room at the moment. I smiled one last time before making my way upstairs.

I moved into my bedroom and was just beginning to settle down when the door creaked open, and the girl from the night before peeked her head inside.

"What do you think, Master?" she asked quietly.

I smiled at her. "They're wonderful."

She beamed, moving inside the room. "Thank you, Master! They're three of the girls from my sorority. They're all sluts. Soon they'll see that there's only one person they need to be whores for, and that's you, Master..."

She reached to the hem of her tube top that barely contained her generous cleavage, moving to pull it up and over her head, when I raised a hand to stop her. Her expression dropped.

"Did I do something to disappoint you, Master?"

"No, no, not at all," I answered. "Go back downstairs. Keep up the ruse. If all goes well, you'll be able to join them later tonight, and if not, then you can sneak up here when they're asleep and pleasure me all you want."

She grinned again. "Thank you, Master!!"

And with that, she twirled, giving me another view of her shapely ass as she left. I sat myself back down on the bed, thinking on the night to come, before eventually getting an idea. I stripped myself naked, hiding the lower half of my body, particularly my constant erection, under the covers, and turned on the TV mounted in the wall. And I waited.

It wasn't long before there was a knock at my door. I muted the TV, sat myself up, and beckoned for entry. The door opened to reveal the platinum blonde, peeking her head inside. Her cheeks were flushed, and she clung tightly to the door.

"Sorry to disturb you..." she began quietly. "Is there... something wrong with your AC? Everyone is... hot..."

I feigned confusion. "I don't think so, but I can certainly check for you."

"Thank you." She smiled politely as I began to get up, but her expression shifted rapidly as I tossed the covers to the side as I stood, revealing my massive erection. She gasped and turned around suddenly.

"You're naked!"

I paused, watched her intently for a second. She had turned around, but not so much that she couldn't still peek at me from the corner of her eye, and even so her gaze continued to bring her eyes more forward. "I'm sorry, I sleep naked. I'll grab my robe."

"No!"

I froze as she called out, looking back towards her. Her voice was still filled with shock, but also... desperation. She had turned back towards me, slowly but surely, and now she was trying, and failing, to keep her eyes from dropping to my member.

"I'm sorry, I mean..." I could tell she was trying to find the words, but something precluded her from protesting. "I don't want... I mean, you shouldn't..."

I turned to face her head on, my dick pointed straight at her. "Is something wrong?"

She appeared to be arguing silently with herself, her eyes now locked on my dick. I watched as her hands idly drifted up her body, softly caressing her tits as she pressed her shirt against her curves, then sliding back down and maneuvering under the bottom hem, between her legs.

Then, with a soft "Fuck", she seemed to resolve the issue, diving to her knees in front of me and impaling her mouth on my cock with more vivacity than I'd ever seen from anyone else.

"Whoa!" I cried out, more in surprise than disappointment, taking a few reactionary steps backwards as my shaft, now wet with saliva, slipped from her mouth, though she kept it in for as long as she could, leaning forward until she nearly fell over.

"I'm sorry!" she shouted, then, quieter, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't know what's come over me, I just... I need your cock. Please. We all told each other we were hot, but we all knew we were just horny and didn't say anything, and then I came up here, and I told you it was for the AC, but I saw your cock and I couldn't control myself... I can't control myself... please, sir, please, just let me suck your cock, I'll do anything, please..."

In her begging, she had reached down and ripped off her shirt, revealing her pert tits, unhindered by a bra, and only panties to cover up below. As I looked down at her, her legs spread, and a hand dived beneath her panties, and I could hear how wet her pussy was as she began to touch herself.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything," she answered with a startling confidence. "Anything, sir."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

She smiled a small but eager smile. I stepped forward again, and without a word, she gripped the base of my shaft and thrust it back into her mouth, sucking quickly, tightly, saliva already beginning to drool from her mouth. She looked... satisfied, as if all the problems she's been having over the past few hours have suddenly been solved, and the solution was pleasuring me, and why cause a problem again?

"While you're in my house, you will address me only as Sir or Master. Do you understand?"

She popped her lips off my cock only briefly, gripping both hands around my shaft to jerk me as she answered, looking up at me with docile and eager eyes. "Yes, Master."

"You will do anything and everything I tell you to."

"Yes, Master."

"I will use you however and whenever I want."

"Yes, Master."

"Who you are outside this house doesn't matter. In here, your only concern is my pleasure."

"Yes, Master!"

I reached down, grabbed her by the back of her hair, shoved her face further down my cock, as far as it would go. She didn't hesitate, didn't resist, just gagged as I filled her mouth and throat. Then, with equal force, I pried her off of me.

"Be a good little slut and get on the bed."

Her eyes lit up with lust. She leapt from her seat, bouncing on the bed and rolling over to look up at me, reaching down and removing her panties as quick as humanly possible before tossing them to the side, opening her legs as wide as possible to expose her trimmed pussy.

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Please, Master..." she began without a shred of hesitation. "Please fuck me, please, use my tight little pussy for your pleasure. It's yours, Master, and it needs to be filled with cock, your cock. I need it, I need it so bad, I can't leave this room until you fucked me to your heart's desire, without you filling me up, please..."

And so I stepped forward, brought her legs up onto my shoulders, and stabbed myself into her wet, horny, needy cunt, and with a moan of reckless abandon she cried out as I plunged as deep inside her as I could, beginning to drill her as hard and as fast as I could, no ramp-up, and she didn't care. She just reached up and grabbed her tits, kneading them together as she rocked back and forth on the bed, and screamed as if there was nobody else in the room, the house, the neighborhood, the world, the pleasure overwhelming her.

"FUCK, you feel so good, Master! Yes, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop, never stop, this is all I want, this is all I need, your cock inside me, forever, fucking me, railing me, using me like a fuckdoll, please keep using me Master, you feel so good... so good inside me... FUCK, please... I'm going to cum... please, can I cum, Master? Please? Please can your slut cum? I'll be a good little cumslut for you, I promise, please, please, I'll suck your cock and fuck you whenever you want, you can do whatever you want to me, I'll make you cum so much, so hard, whenever you need it, just please, please, please can I cum, please...!"

I threw her to the side, brought myself out of her. "Good sluts only cum if they please their Masters well enough."

She sat herself up quickly, reached out, grabbing my arms and guiding me to the bed, still panting, still wet, cheeks and skin flushed with arousal. "Then let me pleasure you. Let me be a good little slut for you, please..."

I leaned back down on the bed, and immediately she moved to straddle me, lifting herself up above my cock and positioning it back inside her, moaning in ecstasy as she slid back in. She began to bounce on my cock, bounce with wild and reckless abandon, riding my cock with such energy and lust and desperation. She needed to cum, I thought to myself. She needs it more than anything. And she knows that if she wants to cum, she needs to make me cum. She leaned down so that she hung inches above me, as smacking up against me as she slammed up against me.

"You'll never have to work for pleasure again," she whispered as my eyes went to her tits, dangling in my face. I reached up, grabbed them tightly. "You can just lean back and let a slut ride you like there's no tomorrow, because all that matters is today, and all that matters is you, and your pleasure..."

I couldn't take it anymore. "You can cum when I cum," I whispered as I reached down, smacked her ass with both hands, and gripped it hard as I held her in place and slammed myself into her with as much power and force as I could, bringing her up and down, using her pussy to jack myself off, harder and harder until I speared myself inside her one last time, felt her pussy tightening around me as we came in unison, getting every last drop of cum out of my cock as she herself screamed and writhed in pleasure until she collapsed atop me, tits pressing against my chest, my dick still inside her as the last drops of cum dribbled out of me and into her.

I grabbed the back of her neck, guided her head towards me until her ear was right up against my mouth. "We're gonna show your friends what I just showed you."

She sighed contentedly. "Yes, Master..."

Draping herself in her shirt again (whilst leaving her panties in my bedroom), and covering myself in a robe, we returned downstairs. The robe did little to disguise my erection, cock still throbbing even after cumming inside my second new slut, yet I had a feeling that it wouldn't be too much of an issue. The three of them were sitting on the couch, watching some TV show or another. A sex scene was on, whether on purpose or coincidentally, and as I came around to the side of the couch I noted that our presence had so far gone unnoticed. The brunette had ditched the tank top, the straps dropping to her elbows as it barely kept to her figure. The redhead had her sweatpants pulled down slightly, revealing a set of thin, lacy black panties that matched the coloring of her bra. All three of them were in various states of touching as the R-rated show bordered even pornography. The blonde's hands had unabashedly dived beneath her skirt, though she seemed to be trying to keep her moans to a minimum. The redhead's fingers were dancing underneath the waistband of her sweatpants, as if she was still considering going further. The brunette had her hands on her tits, caressing them slowly and idly as her bra slipped further and further until a nipple appeared, to no reaction from her.

"I'm sorry to interrupt-"

The redhead and brunette jumped suddenly. The redhead's hands receded quickly from her waistline, while the brunette rushed to move the straps of her bra back to her shoulders. The blonde, however, notably failed to stop masturbating, looking up at me with a glimmer of lust in her eye and a slim smile.

"Your friend told me you were having some problems with the AC down here?"

The brunette reached forward, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and pausing the show in front of them, while the redhead kept her gaze locked on me, cheeks notably flushed.

"Yes," the brunette answered, her gaze turning to her friend standing beside me, cheeks also flushed, but in a different manner, slightly glistening with sweat and with a loopy smile on her face. "Yeah, it's... it's kinda hot in here?"

I nodded. "I'll take a look at the thermostat. Don't mind me."

I went over to the back wall, turning my back to them, though I could feel their gaze following me. The soft moans of my original whore kept lilting throughout the room, but it still seemed as though the others were either oblivious or indifferent. I took a quick look at the thermostat, knowing that that wasn't the problem, but moving the temperature up and down to pretend as if I was doing something before turning back to them.

"There," I said. "That should hopefully solve your problem. I'll get out of your hair."

At this, the blonde perked up, turning back to look at me. "Wait!" she called out as I started to move towards the stairs. "Why don't you stay with us for a while?"

The redhead and brunette looked at her in confusion, but the platinum blonde stepped forward. "I think that's a great idea! You want to come have a seat with us?"

I shrugged in feigned indifference. "I wouldn't complain."

"I don't know if that's the best idea..." the brunette said, trailing off as I began to walk around to the front of the couch.

"Oh, come on, scootch," the platinum blonde said, coming up behind me and placing her hands on the brunette's shoulders, gently moving her to the side, her fingers tactfully slipping underneath the straps of her bra and sidling down her arms once again. The blonde did the same to the redhead on the opposite side, giving me a space right in the middle of the couch. I sat myself down, bringing my arms around to the back of the couch, resting behind the redhead on my left and the brunette on my right. The redhead's gaze immediately went to the tent in my robe, while the brunette's flitted unsure between me and the girl behind her.

"We know it's what you want," the blonde whispered in the redhead's ear, her fingers sidling around, down her chest, down the sides of her tits, to the bottom hem of her sports bra. "Cuz we want it to."

"That primal urge you're feeling?" the platinum blonde chimed in. "We feel it too."

"The urge to suck..."

"The urge to fuck..."

"So horny..."

"So aroused..."

The redhead's bra was lifted up over her head. The brunette let her bra fall to her waist.

"You know it already..."

"You just don't want to admit it..."

"You want his cock..."

"You NEED his cock..."

They smiled, reaching around and grabbing the straps of my robe, untangling it slowly.

"Don't you want to touch it?"

"Stroke it?"

"Suck it?"

"Fuck it?"

"Pleasure it?"

"Worship it?"

"You want it so badly, don't you?"

"You want to pleasure him..."

"You need to pleasure him..."

I looked at both of them. Their resistance was whittling. They knew that they wanted it. My robe fell away, revealing my member in all its glory. They both gasped slightly, another rush of color flooding their cheeks.

"Do what you want to do."

"Do what you NEED to do."

"It's in your nature."

"It's in your blood."

They both, almost simultaneously, slid to their knees before me, eyes locked on my cock. After but a moment's hesitation, the redhead leapt forward, grabbing the base of my shaft and plunging her mouth down my shaft, much to my glee, as she began to messily and desperately suck and suck.

"Guys..." the brunette whispered, watching her friend succumb to whatever force the house was exerting on her. She was stronger, but her resistance was whittling away too.

"You're growing desperate, aren't you?" the platinum blonde whispered as she sat on the couch beside me, peeling off her shirt to reveal her beautifully naked form. My original slut did the same, peeling off her tube top and bottoms so fast, you'd know she was waiting to do that all night. They rested themselves against me, hands beginning to roam my chest and arms and body, as the slurps of their redheaded friend echoed through the room as she continued to suck and suck, so desperate, so needy.

12