Whore House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her go."

"She's embraced it."

"We've embraced it."

"We know we need his cock."

"We know there's nothing else except pleasuring it."

The redhead popped her lips off my cock, saliva dripping from her mouth onto her tits, smiling in cockdrunk ecstasy, looking over at her friend.

"Go ahead," she whispered. "Suck it."

"Suck it."

"Suck it!"

"FUCK!"

She screamed out as her resistance faded in its entirety, harpooning herself on my shaft. As soon as it was in her mouth, she moaned in glee, closing her eyes, embracing the feeling of her mouth filling up with my cock, a warm, safe feeling, as if this is where she's meant to be, this is what she's meant to do. The other girls giggled eagerly as she embraced her role as another cocksucking whore, stripping me of my robe entirely and casting it aside, their tits and hands rubbing against me. I turned to the original, grinning in glee. "It worked."

She smiled back. "I told you it would, Master."

I wrapped my arm around her, groping her ass as I shoved her into me, our lips locking. My other hand wrapped around the ass of the other girl on my arm as she began to kiss my neck, shoulder, chest. The brunette popped off my cock to breathe, giggling and grinning, only for the redhead to dive back on without hesitation, so that my dick only spent less than a second without a set of slutty lips wrapped around it.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, Master?" the platinum blonde whispered sensually in my ear. "All four of us, bending to your will? Your own harem of sex-crazed sluts so you never go a second unpleasured?"

I turned to look at her, smacking her ass as she squealed in surprise and lust. "That's exactly what I wanted."

I kissed her quickly, yet just as deeply and passionately, before turning to look at all of them, the brunette taking her chance to get back to dutifully sucking. "I need some way to distinguish all of you," I thought aloud. I looked back to the platinum blonde. "From now on, when you're in here with me, your name is Cumslut."

I turned to the brunette. "Yours is Fucktoy."

The redhead. "Sex Doll."

And lastly, the blonde, the one that had started me on this amazing incredible journey. "And you..." I grabbed her by the hips, guided her to my cock. She knew what I was doing immediately, grabbing the base of my cock as the two cocksuckers quickly got out of the way. "Your name is Cocksleeve."

I pushed her hips down, spearing her with my cock. She cried out gleefully, laughter and moaning combining as she began to bounce atop my cock. Sex Doll slid up and around, taking Cocksleeve's place, while Fucktoy stood, coming around to the back of the couch and draping her hands and arms over my shoulders.

"Thank you, Master!" Cocksleeve screamed. "Thank you for fucking us!"

The others began to pipe up as well.

"Thank you for using us!"

"Thank you for turning us into your sluts!"

"Let us show you how thankful we are!"

I grinned, the pleasure building within me. "For the remainder of tonight, you all are free to cum whenever you are able and as many times as you are able."

They all lit up, crying out as one, "Thank you Master!!!"

Cocksleeve came on my cock right then, squirting onto my cock and stomach and screaming louder than ever before. As soon as she popped off, she moved to the side, and Cumslut moved around to take her place.

And so the night continued. I fucked them all, over and over and over again. Not once did they stop, or show signs of exhaustion, or any sign that they wanted to stop sucking or fucking with reckless, wild abandon. At midnight, we moved to the bedroom, where the sheets were quickly discarded as the orgy continued with no sign of stopping. They wanted every drop of my cum, begging for it relentlessly, competing for it, and my cock continued to supply it, until their naked, beautiful, slutty whore bodies where drenched in it, makeup stained, asses red from spanking. Their pussies and asses oozed it, it dripped from their lips, and when I went to bed, it was with Cumslut's mouth around my cock, gently tending to my continuing erection, while Cocksleeve and Sex Doll and Fucktoy were tangled around me, my hands on tits and asses and their hands and tits all across my body. I felt myself cum one last time as Cumslut finished the job before I finally fell asleep.

12