Whore House Ch. 03

Story Info
I begin to test the house's limits.
4k words
4.66
34.4k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke, as all men dream of awaking, to a warm mouth wrapped around my cock.

I lifted a hand, wiping the bleariness from my eyes, discovering Cumslut performing her duties with as much hard work and determination as when she had begun a week ago. She needed to do a good job, after all - the thought of not pleasuring her Master to my wishes is unbearable. I looked upon her, tits dangling behind my cock, ass pointed up in the air and shaking happily. She felt me stir, and her eyes flicked up to meet mine as she smiled and popped her beautiful, slutty lips off my shaft.

"Good morning, Master..." she whispered in a sultry voice.

I smiled back at her. "You've gotten good at waking me up."

"I've had plenty of practice..."

And as she had every other day this past week, when I've awoken, she sidled up my body slowly, her tits dragging across my groin, stomach, chest, unless her always warm, always wet cunt hovered over my cock, throbbing with arousal. She grinned happily as I reached up, gently taking one of her tits in my hand as she slid my dick inside her, moaning softly in ecstasy as another wet, needy, desperate hole got filled.

"Lie back, Master..." she whispered in my ear. "Let me take care of you."

I all but sank into the comforts of the bed as I closed my eyes and let the morning pleasure overtake me. She began to move up and down on top of me, slowly at first, then picking up speed as she grew more urgent, more desperate. She had been waiting for this all night, after all. Waiting for my cock to finally fill her in the morning. She wasn't going to squander the opportunity. Her cunt squeezed my cock as her ass bounced up and down, slapping up against my lap, harder and faster as she moaned in my ear.

"Tell me, Cumslut..." I groaned, reaching up and grabbing her ass in my hand. "What do you think about when you're not with me?"

She giggled, her pace picking up slightly again. "I only ever think about you, Master..." she whispered in my ear, her voice husky with persistent arousal. "How I'm going to pleasure you... How you want me to pleasure you... Whenever you're not here to fill one of my needy... desperate holes... I masturbate at the thought of being with you, the thought of you being... fuck... inside me... the very thought is enough to make me... cum... but I can't... not unless I'm with you... not unless you let me... and you only let me cum if... if... if I make you cum, Master... Fuck, let me make you cum, Master, please... it's all I ever want... it's my... FUCK... my purpose... let my pussy jerk you off, Master, please, you never have to pleasure yourself again, my body is for you... for you to use... whenever you want... give me your cum, please, Master, please please PLEASE!"

And once again, as I had countless times over the past week, I rammed my cock as deep into her tight, wet cunt as it would go, letting waves of pleasure overtake me, another amazing orgasm rippling through my body. Cumslut moaned loudly, pure pleasure enveloping her as she took my cum once more, the impact of successfully pleasuring me losing no weight no matter how many times it happens. She screamed her thank yous as she bounced and bounced, all through and past my orgasm, the pleasure never stopping, my cock never losing hardness, my arousal never subsiding, and hers remaining peaked as well. I had to move my hands to her hips and pull her off of me, and even then her needy sex slave pussy clung to my shaft as long as possible.

"How about we join your sister sluts, hm?"

She smiled down at me, panting with persistent lust. "Sounds good to me, Master."

Side by side, my hand on her ass and her hand jerking me off, we walked downstairs to the open first floor, looking around the space. I had been busy in the past week. Alongside the TV, two stripper poles now stood, currently vacant but ready for a slut to mount at any point to show off her body. The TV was playing some porn scene or another of an infinite rotation, and I noticed Cocksleeve on the couch, masturbating to it in infinite, pleasurable bliss, her moans echoing out across the rest of the space. I looked in the bathroom, where the shower had become a sticky mess of cum and sweat from night upon night of use, to find Fucktoy bent over in the sluttiest maid outfit I had been able to find, scrubbing dutifully away, her pert ass exposed below the miniskirt of the outfit that covered nothing. She turned to glance at us as we passed, giving me a glance of her extremely generous cleavage that left very little to the imagination, pushing her tits up as far as they could be pushed to give me the optimal view, and the ultimate cum receptacle. She winked, a hand grabbing her ass and pulling it apart, revealing her wet, hot pussy aching to be fucked, and looked at me with a pleading look.

"Cumslut," I said, turning to the whore with my cock in her hand, "why don't you go play with Cocksleeve until I get there?"

She grinned. "Absolutely, Master."

And as she left, her gaze following me until she made her way into the living room proper, her fingers lingered on my cock, teasing me until she was out of reach. I turned back around, stepping eagerly into the bathroom, grabbing Fucktoy brazenly by her hair and tugging her along until I could throw her over the vanity counter, staring into the mirror with hot, intense, lustful eyes and a grin that showed me that she knew she was about to get railed. I smacked her ass as hard as I could before grabbing her by the hips and plunging myself inside her.

"Tell me, Fucktoy," I said as I reached up to her chest, ripping down the corset so her tits hung out over the sink. "Have you been a good little cleaning slut this morning?"

She moaned. "Yes, Master... I woke up... bright and early... FUCK, right there, yes Master... I wiped down every surface... I put everything back... to where it was... so you can make the house a mess again... when you... fuck us... over, and over, and over again... bending us over every surface... using our pussies wherever you want... fuck, you feel so good, Master, don't stop, don't stop fucking me, please don't stop fucking me, FUCK!"

I reached up again, took one of her tits in my hand as my other remained on her hips, allowing me to drill deep into her. "And have you and your sister sluts been behaving?"

"Yes Master, we have... we've performed our duties... the best we can... and pleasured each other every moment we're not, Master... keep each other wet... and horny... and ready to be fucked... wet holes ready for a cock... whenever... wherever..."

I felt myself building up again. I pushed away, my shaft sliding out of her. As if by instinct, she immediately turned about, dropping to her knees, her lips wrapping around my dick as she began to suck diligently and dutifully, hands wrapping around the base and tightly jerking as she sucked and sucked and sucked without taking so much as a breath, looking up at me with the upmost joy and glee in her eyes. I reached down, grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her mouth off my shaft, and aimed her face up at me, just below the tip of my cock, and she giggled in glee as rope after rope of cum stained her perfect teen visage, getting into her eyes, dripping down her chin and onto her tits, landing on her tongue as she eagerly gulped up whatever drop she could get. And finally, when I was done, she looked up at me and asked, "Was I a good Fucktoy for you today?"

I smiled down at her, admiring her body on her knees, her hands still jerking me off, her mouth immediately going back to keep sucking even after I finished, my cock never losing an inch of hardness. "You were a fantastic little slut for me this morning, Fucktoy." My hands still in her hair, I had to all but rip her off my cock to get her attention back to me. "Now get back to cleaning. I'll call you when I need you."

She smiled, licking up another dribble of cum as it landed on her lip. "Yes, Master."

I turned about without a second thought, exiting the bathroom and making my way into the living room, noting intently Cocksleeve and Cumslut scissoring enthusiastically, their moans of pleasure and arousal filling the space, drowning out the porn playing in the background. I moved to the kitchen, where the sizzling of a griddle and the smell of bacon enticed me, but not nearly as much as Sex Doll behind the island stove, wearing nothing but a thin, tightly-tied apron, her cleavage spilling out, and her ass sticking obediently outward. She looked up, smiling as she watched me approach, and leaned over even more, so that her tits all but cascaded out from underneath her apron, and her ass stuck out behind her even more, giving me an optimal entrance to her constantly wet, lustful cunt as I came around behind her and entered her without hesitation. She smiled, moaning softly, but focusing on finishing cooking the bacon before her. This vantage point also had the added benefit of allowing me to watch Cocksleeve and Cumslut get each other off, but instead I called out to them, gave them new orders, and without hesitation they got off the couch and made their way to the poles, giving me my own stripper show as I fucked Sex Doll without worry or care. I smacked her ass once or twice, before moving a finger underneath the tie just above her waist, undoing it with a single movement, and the apron fell away as I reached around and fondled her tits, just as I had with Fucktoy mere moments before.

"Did you sleep well, Master?" Sex Doll asked innocently, though her question was permeated with moans of pleasure.

"I did, thank you."

"And did Cumslut wake you up on time?"

I chuckled. "Yes, yes she did, and she did a fine job at that."

"Just fine?" She turned around to face me, reaching up and sidling the apron over her neck and head so it fell to the floor at her feet, letting her tits dangle and bounce tantalizingly as I fucked her. "Maybe we need... a change of roles... Maybe it's time for... someone else... to wake you up... with your cock in their mouth... sucking away..."

I smacked her ass again. "But then who would cook such delicious meals for me? Or look so hot waiting in the kitchen to be fucked in just an apron?"

She frowned. "Cocksleeve can cook, Master," she pleaded. "I don't get to... pleasure you... nearly as much as I'd like from here..."

Her arousal was overcoming her once more, as the joy of fucking my cock overrode all her other senses and inhibitions. I reached around, grabbed her by the neck.

"You will do as I say, Sex Doll," I growled as I pushed myself deeper into her. "Don't question me again, or you won't get to pleasure me at all."

She whimpered. "Yes Master, I'm sorry Master, please let me keep pleasuring you, please..."

I pulled back, grabbing her by the hips as I came inside her wet, dripping, whore cunt, pumping into her, orgasming for the third time in thirty minutes.

"You're lucky you got my cum at all," I whispered in her ear as I pulled out.

"I'm sorry," she moaned back. "I'm sorry, I'll do better, I'm sorry..."

Just then, the doorbell rang. We all stopped momentarily, before Sex Doll instinctually reached back and began jerking my cock, her programming to pleasure my cock whenever it's in reach overriding any sense of pause. She turned off the stove, letting the bacon settle as we walked to the window, her hand never leaving my cock the whole time. I peeked out the window at the porch, and saw two police officers there, both female.

"Get my robe," I whispered to Sex Doll urgently. She turned, rushed away to my bedroom. I saw Fucktoy peek her head out of the bedroom door, Cocksleeve and Cumslut looking at me with confusion, though never stopping their erotic performances, and never lacking enthusiasm. I watched the officers for a moment more, noted them swaying, as all girls have so far when standing on the porch, but there was something different this time. They were breathing heavier than the four had in the past. One reached up, seemingly to straighten out her uniform shirt, only for her hands to linger on her breasts, than subconsciously rub them up and down before she realized what she was doing, and they shot back to her sides. The other was visibly checking out her coworker, though she was oblivious to it. They had already been affected by the house, more so than had happened before, and that gave me an idea.

Eventually, Sex Doll came back with my robe, than moved back to the kitchen to plate the bacon. I moved to the door, wrapping the robe around my body but doing little to hide my erection, and with a deep breath, I opened the door.

"Good morning, officers," I said in mock surprise. "What can I do for you this morning?

I took a quick moment to look them over. One, the leader (assumed only by the way the two were standing), was probably in her late thirties, a MILF by all accounts if not for the unknown of whether or not she had children, her large tits protruding from her uniform and her badge resting perfectly between them. The other, her partner, was Asian, smaller, younger, with less distinguished curves. I watched as her eyes flicked immediately to my crotch, lingering there longer than she should've before her eyes came back up to look at me.

"Good morning," the leading officer answered. "We're here investigating strange activity regarding four girls who attend school in this area. Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?"

I nodded. The partner opened her notepad and brought out a pen from her breast pocket.

"Your neighbors say that they've seen four college-age girls often coming in and out of this house, is that true?"

I gave a slight smile. "Yes, officers."

She looked at me, as if surprised I would answer in the affirmative. "Are they here now?"

"Yes, they are."

I looked to the partner. She should've been writing on her notepad, but instead her gaze had drifted back to my cock, pressing up in a tent against my robe. She was idly scribbling on her notepad, her mind clearly wandering.

"May we see them?" the lead officer asked.

"By all means." I stepped aside, beckoning them entry. They stepped in tentatively, both taking a quick look around the space, finding, of course, the four girls they had been looking for, naked and scattered about the space.

"What's going on here?"

"They're my sex slaves," I answered nonchalantly, closing and locking the door behind me. "And now, so are you."

They both turned to me. "What are you-"

Quickly, before they finished speaking, I undid my robe and let it fall to the ground at my feet, my cock pointing directly at them. Their eyes immediately locked on it, their cheeks flushed, whether with surprise, embarrassment, or arousal. I hoped it was the latter.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" the lead officer shouted, though her voice betrayed a hint of veiled consideration. I turned to her partner, looking her deep in her eyes, eyes locked on my cock as her hands began to idly wander, all but out of her conscious control, up to her breasts, down between her legs, slowly, gently. She wanted more.

"Suck my cock."

She looked up at me, asking softly, "What?"

"Suck my cock," I reiterated sternly.

She looked down at my dick, then back up at me, then down again. Then, in a hushed, husky whisper, "Yes, Master..."

And she dropped to her knees before me and took her cock in my mouth.

"ALI!" Her partner shouted indignantly. "What are you doing?!"

I looked back up at her. "She can't hear you. Or, rather, she doesn't want to."

"What do you mean, 'she doesn't want to'?"

"It's really quite simple. She doesn't answer to you anymore. She answers to me."

Behind her, I watched Cocksleeve and Cumslut slowly approach as she watched in shock as her partner, Ali, continued to give me head without a second thought.

"You see, officer, in this house, I am in charge. And as long as you are in this house, you will answer to me."

"Then I'll leave."

She tried to move for the door, but Cocksleeve and Cumslut each grabbed an arm, holding her in place, yet gently. Her resistance was waning as she watched her partner.

"Ali," I began, still looking up at the lead officer. "Take off your top and bra."

She popped her mouth off my dick momentarily. "Yes Master..." she moaned, before going back to sucking me off, her hands eagerly and rapidly tearing at the buttons of her shirt until it was off a few seconds later, and then in one second more, her bra had popped open and had fallen to the floor at her knees. Then her hands went right back up to my cock, gripping the base of the shaft tightly and stroking as she sucked and sucked like a good little cop whore.

"Why would you want to leave, officer?" I asked. "Look how happy she is to be sucking my cock. Giving me the best blowjob of her life like the good little slut she is."

"Ali is NOT a slut."

"Oh, but she is, and so are you."

"No, I'm... I'm...

Cocksleeve and Cumslut began to work their hands up and down the officer's body. Occasionally, their hands crossed over her tits, and she gasped, or reached down to feel her pussy over her jeans, and she moaned softly.

"You want to pleasure me, don't you, officer?"

"Pleasure... you...?"

I nodded. "You want to suck and fuck."

"Suck... fuck... no..."

My two already-indoctrinated whores began to undo the buttons of her shirt, and at this she now notably offered no resistance.

"It's all you've ever wanted, isn't it?"

"All I've... no..."

"You were made to suck and fuck."

"What's happening?"

"You're succumbing," I answered. "Let it happen. Ali, get up and take off the rest of your clothes."

She stood quickly, uttering a quick, "Yes Master," before reaching down, undoing her jeans, and sliding them to the ground, before sliding her panties down as well. She undid the laces of her shoes, kicked them off, then the jeans and the panties, and the beautiful rookie stood bare before me. I walked her over to the kitchen, watched as Cocksleeve and Cumslut turned the other officer to follow us, and soon enough I had Ali bent over the counter, and as she moaned in ecstasy, feeling a pleasure greater than any she had felt before, I stuck my cock inside her and began to rail her right then and there.

"Stop it," the officer whimpered, though her shirt was already off, and her bra was following in short order.

"Why would I?" I asked. "She wants this. Don't you, Ali?"

She nodded feverishly. "I do, I do, Master, I've always wanted this, FUCK, please keep fucking me, please don't stop, I'll do anything to make you keep fucking me, please."

"Anything, Ali?"

"YES! Yes, anything, Master, please, just don't stop, you feel so... fucking... GOOD!"

"Tell your partner to submit, just like you did."

Ali looked up at her partner as her bra was thrown aside, and her big tits were put on full display. "You want this too, Jen. I know your husband doesn't... please you... He will... he always will... it feels so good to just... let go... to just... FUCKKKK... and suckkk... to only think about his cock... not about our jobs... not about your family... just thinking about... pleasuring him, whenever he wants, however he wants... he tells you what to do, and you do it... and it FELLS SO GOOD, FUCK YES, MASTER PLEASE!"

As I came inside Ali, Cumslut and Cocksleeve undid Jen's jeans, while Sex Doll came over, untying her shoes. As I pulled out, Ali panting with unleashed lust, Jen stood naked before me, and I could see her pussy glistening with arousal. I moved about to the couch, sitting myself down. Sex Doll and Fucktoy, who had also joined the room, moved to the stripper poles beginning another erotic show to keep me hot and ready. Cumslut and Cocksleeve guided Jen over, moving her until her cunt was hovering over my cock. Ali came up behind the couch, understanding her new role, beginning to rub my shoulders and press her tits up against my back.

12