Whore House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you want my cock."

She panted, eyes locked on my member. "No..."

"You want it so bad. Tell me you want it. Beg me for me."

"I..."

Ali piped up behind me. "This is everything we've ever wanted, Jen. Don't lose it now!"

Cocksleeve leaned in close, her hand groping her tit. "We've all accepted it."

Cumslut, too. "We all love it."

"We all want it."

"All day."

"Every day."

"He fucks us..."

"Uses us..."

"And it feels so good..."

"So good to pleasure him..."

"So good to obey him..."

"We love his cock..."

"We want his cock all the time..."

Jen panted. "I... I..."

"Say it."

"Accept it."

"Beg for it."

I watched the last shred of Jen's resistance wane. "I want your cock."

I grinned. "What did you say."

"I want your cock!"

"Again."

"I WANT YOUR COCK!"

Cocksleeve and Cumslut thrust her down, her pussy impaling itself on my shaft, and she screamed in pure, unadulterated pleasure. Within moments, she began to ride me, up and down, bouncing, with as much enthusiasm as any whore in this room, moaning and screaming vivaciously.

Cumslut and Cocksleeve came up beside me, sitting on either side and pressing their bodies into me, hands roaming once more, tits pressing into my side, kissing my neck and chest as I moved my arms around them to grope their asses and bring them in close.

"Good work, girls," I whispered to them. Then, to Ali, "You're both going to spend the rest of the day here, pleasuring me. When you leave, you'll go back to your superiors and tell them you found nothing suspicious on me, and that no further investigation is required on any matter. Understood?"

Ali nodded fervently. "Of course, Master."

I looked back to Jen, still fucking me with reckless abandon. I relished the scene, relished this newly-christened slut begging for my cum, when she abhorred the very concept mere moments ago.

"You deserve this, Master," Cumslut whispered in my ear.

"You deserve every cunt that walks through those doors," Cocksleeve whispered in the other.

"And we'll help you get them."

"Help you fuck them."

"Until they're nothing more than brainless whores like us."

"Wet, horny holes, begging to be used."

I closed my eyes, let my fifth orgasm of the morning roll through me like a train as my new cop slut took my cum like a champ. And I relished the power that I now held.

I did deserve it.

And I was going to use it.

12