Whore on Tour - Manchester Madness

Story Info
On Tour to Manchester, my bf listens to me fucking punters.
6.9k words
4.41
9.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whore on Tour checked

"That's it, baby, cum on my cock," snarled Damien, as his hand closed around my throat. Choking, I gasped for air. Holding my knees up, as the orgasm pulsed outwards from my pussy. Goosebumps flared on my skin as I tingled with ecstasy. His big hard cock pounded in and out of my open wet hole.

The bed was smashing into the wall. I tried to hold my enormous boobs still as I took Damien's rough pounding. His shaft began to throb in my gaping gash.

Deep inside, my tight inner ring responded to his hard thrusts. My pussy gripped Damien's shaft like a vice. I grabbed his hips to hold his length inside me. My nipples hardened as pleasure rippled through my body. He grunted as he filled my gash with hot cum.

"I love it when you cum inside me Damo," I gasped. His cock slide out of my ruined cunt. He climbed off me and sat on the edge of the bed. I lay there and watched him as he wiped himself on a tissue.

"I know you do my sexy lady, that's why I always fill you with my cream. I need a quick shower before I go," he said.

"Yes darling go ahead," I said, watching his butt as he walked out of my bedroom.

Damien had been a punter. I had stopped charging him by his sixth visit. I'm not going to lie, I was besotted with him since our first one-hour incall. I didn't know whether he was my boyfriend or a just non-paying punter.

Electric after-shocks still shot out from my pussy, as I thought about the pounding I'd just taken. I heard the water splashing in the shower.

Slipping on the tiny red silk cami dress from the floor, I quickly checked my make-up in the mirror. The dress was too small for my 34DD breasts. My erect nipples showed through the thin fabric. I smoothed down my long blonde hair. The water stopped and I lay back down on the bed.

"You are my best girl, you know that," Damien said drying his hair on a towel. He pulled his white t-shirt on. It was tight and his ripped body was visible.

"I know, I just wish we could be together more," I said, "sorry you can't stay over but I have a punter at 9 am tomorrow so I need my beauty sleep," I purred. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, his hands grabbing at my bottom.

"I want to hear about what he does to you, filthy girl. I do love it when you tell me about your work. I have been thinking about you and how we could get some money together for that bigger flat we need," Damien said, his hands rubbing my slim waist, up my ribs, lingering on my breasts.

"What do you suggest darling," I said rolling onto my side, allowing him to feel my large breasts as they fell out of my tight cami dress. He twisted my nipple playfully.

"You could go on Tour, like we talked about." He said, grinning at me.

A lot of girls went On Tour and made a lot of money. It would be a strange city and new punters. That's risky. It would be big money though. At that stage I'd only been escorting a few years. I had thought it before and told Damien that I wasn't sure about it.

"It could be fun, I can help book in your clients. I could get away for a week and come with you," he said, stroking my blonde curly hair.

"What would your wife say about that," I laughed. He hardly stayed over at my place for a single night.

"I'll tell my wife I have a business trip. I know a few guys in Manchester, I'll get a hotel. We can make a lot of money, for us darling baby girl, and I can listen to all the guys fucking you," he whispered in my ear, "you know what I like to hear."

"Hmm you like to hear me scream while I service my gentlemen," I said stroking his cock through his boxers, "you're tempting me."

"You work hard for us for a few days and we will have enough for the flat, you should think about it," he said.

"I'll think about it. I have punters here to see though," I said even though I knew I could move my bookings around easily enough.

"I've got to get going now babe, I'll try and nip in tomorrow afternoon if you don't have a booking with a lucky guy, and you can tell me how good it felt being fucked by your 9 am punter," he said as he pulled his joggers up, "and think about Manchester."

---XoX---

Damien set it all up for me. We advertised that I was going On Tour in Manchester. A lot of guys messaged to book an incall to my hotel. Only a lucky few got a slot. Damien said he was very turned on by the thought of listening to me with the punters and hearing about how they used my holes.

I was so naïve in those days.

It was a rainy Saturday morning when we arrived in Manchester. Damien parked the car while I went to check in to the suite he'd booked for us.

Inside the lobby was decorated in dark wood and red thick carpet. The place looked expensive. A huge chandelier hung over a table with leaflets about Manchester's nightlife. I doubted I'd get time to go clubbing, and I'd be too sore from servicing gentlemen to dance anyway.

A few businessmen in suits with laptops sat around in a lounge area. Couples mingled around waiting for staff to take them to their rooms.

"Mr and Mrs Jones, we've got a booking for a suite," I said resting my 34DD breasts on the desk.

Most of the guys in the lobby were watching me as I leaned on the counter. The attention turned me on. My long blonde hair was tied in my bum. I had worn a little white fur shrug, tight grey leggings and a crop top to travel in. My boobs spilt out of the tight lycra top, and the edge of my nipples peeked out. I didn't care, I liked the men trying to look without their wives noticing.

The concierge was a snobby-looking brunette girl, she gave me the keys and looked at me like I smelled bad. Hotel staff can spot a whore a mile away. I don't know why that is the only part of the job where I feel a little self-conscious. They can sense I have hot spunk between my legs, and they know it's from a paying punter. They probably just see a lot of working girls.

Our suite was on the top floor and was beautiful. Two bedrooms, a large foyer with a couch, a TV and a mini-bar of course. It was decorated in tasteful shades of cream and grey.

The smaller bedroom was for Damien, he said he could hear me servicing guys from in there. I was very excited. There were two clients booked in, on the first day.

My bedroom had a huge four-poster bed, a balcony with French doors and views over Manchester. It would look beautiful at night.

"Why don't you get ready now babes," Damien said. As he hauled the suitcases into our suite.

"It's only 10 am, I don't have anyone booked in till midday do I?" I asked. It didn't take that long to wash my pussy, douche my ass hole and bang on a bit of make-up.

"Yes, but don't you want to relax in lingerie so I can admire you," he said with a cheeky grin on his face, "the first punter only wants a bit of pussy licking."

I didn't want to get sore on my first day.

"I'm just not used to seeing so many guys I haven't even spoken to, I'm nervous about this," I said, I started looking through my cases for some nice lingerie and a robe.

"Don't worry it's all stuff you've done loads of times. There's this one coming at 12, he wants oral, cum in your mouth, nothing too wild, he's an older guy. The guy at 9 pm for three hours wants a hard fuck and anal. That's not too much on your first day On Tour?" he said smiling.

Damien sat on the bed and grabbed my hand to pull me close to him. The smell of his sweat from carrying the bags excited me. He smelt manly. His arms wrapped around my slim waist. I wasn't sure if he liked me or not. He fucked me like a punter but said he loved me. He said he was only married in name, to keep his family happy. I believed him.

"You are doing this for us, remember, to make some big money for a new flat for us to be together," he whispered in my ear. Fingers tickled up to my breasts, sliding over the lace of my lycra crop top,

"Okay, let me get ready then. I need to wash my pussy if it's getting licked in fifty minutes." I said, still feeling nervous inside.

Having sex with strangers is always exciting. Not knowing who was going to be behind the door always made my clit tingle. I usually climax with my clients, from the pure excitement of selling myself

Getting ready in some red lingerie made my clit start to tingle. I was nervous, I usually booked my clients. Knowing nothing about the guys coming to see me excited me, but made me nervous at the same time.

The small red lace cups of my bra could hardly contain my huge 34DD breasts. The matching sheer thong panties had lace rising gracefully between my ample butt cheeks. Posing in the mirror with my hands on my thin waist, I felt my nipples harden in anticipation.

Brushing my long blonde curls one last time, I checked my make-up one last time. My dark smoky eyes and long lashes still looked good. All my make-up was waterproof of course. Slipping on a pair of high red bottom patent black heels I felt like a high-class escort should.

Damien came fussing into my room fifteen minutes before the client was due to arrive. He was putting a case in my wardrobe, but he stopped as soon as he saw me.

"Wow, babes fucking hot. You look brilliant. The guy here he's just messaged he's in the car park. Quick let's get a few pics before he comes up," he said gently pushing me toward the bed.

It was work time.

---XoX---

A rush of exhilaration shot through me as I opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Chris are you Jezebelle," he said. He was a short older guy, about fifty-five, with a grey fuzz of hair on his head. He looked like a retired geography teacher. I tried not to show any reaction to his age. He was licking his lips in anticipation of my juicy holes.

"Hello darling, so nice to meet you," I said kissing his cheek as we walked into the foyer of my suite.

"You look stunning. Oh my gosh. Your money," he said closing the door and awkwardly handing me a roll of notes, "I just want some pussy licking, nothing wild, everything we discussed in the message yesterday. I like to get that money part out of the way,"

"Thank you, Chris," I said kissing him on the cheek, which put my mind at ease, "would you like a drink first Chris or is it straight into the bedroom?"

"Oh straight into the bedroom gorgeous," Chris said, licking his lips frantically and eyeing me like prey.

Quickly stashing the money in the dresser drawer, we went into my bedroom. I turned back to Chris who was already stripping his polo shirt off. He was looking me up and down. Appreciating my voluptuous curves, and red lingerie set.

"Wow you're better than the pictures, like a real beauty queen," Chris said reaching out for my hand, "give me a twirl, let me get a look at you." He turned me round slowly, admiring my enormous breasts, my slim waist and wide hips. His hand ran up my side, as I turned back to face him.

He took me in his arms and we kissed passionately. I shut my eyes and tried to relax. Our tongues licking inside each other's mouths. My arms were round his neck. I slipped my heels off. Pushing my breasts into his bare chest. His hands were grabbing my bum. He pulled my hips closer to him and I felt his erection through his trousers. It was rubbing between my legs, trying to find a way inside my wet slit through the fabric.

I concentrated on just enjoying the sensations rushing through my body, not thinking about what he looked like. Our tongues searched inside each other's mouths. He tasted of minty chewing gum. His desire for me was electrifying.

My pussy was desperate for pleasure. To release the pressure building inside me. Gently, Chris pushed me away from him. He was old but horny. My body tingled with sexual energy. At that moment, our sexual energy was a perfect combination.

"Sit on my face gorgeous," Chris said, lying down on the bed, holding out his freckles arms.

I straddled his face, my bum towards his chest. My soft thick thighs pressed against his cheeks. I lowered my hole onto his mouth and felt his fingers yanking my red lace thong to the side. His tongue was licking at my clit with firm strokes. He gently eased my lips apart with his fingers as I held onto the headboard.

Quickly, Chris, had my pussy gushing, his tongue felt so good. He licked at my clit with hard tongue strokes. My inner ring began to open. Ready for a big hard cock to tunnel deep inside me. I doubted Chris had the equipment to pound me but I was so turned on it didn't matter. His tongue was good enough to get me off.

As my pussy relaxed I pulled the straps of my red bra off my shoulders. Exposing my nipples sticking out hard on top of my huge breasts. I rode his face as Chris's tongue began edging towards my open ready hole.

My juice was pouring out. I threw my head back and gasped, soaking Chris's chin. He pulled my lips wider open. Sinking his tongue deep inside. In and out over and over again. He licked and pulled at my hole like a starving man getting his first meal.

"Turn round and 69 me, princess," he spluttered underneath my hips.

I turned round pressing my breasts into his stomach. Undoing his belt I reached inside his pants. He was semi-hard as I began to slowly massage his foreskin back with my hand. There were wiry grey pubes around his balls. I licked his exposed bellend with my tongue to taste if he was clean. Thankfully he was and I took his 6-inch cock in my mouth.

I wanked Chris's dick into my mouth to get him hard. I licked with my tongue up his shaft as he yanked my pussy lips apart. Very quickly he became fully hard. He pinched my lips with his fingers. His nose was rubbing on my asshole as he pushed his face between my legs.

"Okay princess lie down and open your legs I want to look at your nice tight cunt and have a wank. If that's okay," he gasped. His northern accent sounded unfamiliar to me and I had to listen hard to what he was saying.

I lay down in the middle of the big bed. Bending my knees I let my plump thighs fall wide open.

"I'm spread for you," I gasped.

Kneeling between my legs Chris's eyes were fixed on my open hole. He pulled my panties further to the side. The elastic dug into my thigh. His finger brushed my clit sending electric shocks through my stomach.

As Chris jerked his dick he was making grunting noises like a wild animal. He was staring between my legs. Reaching down, I spread my gash open for him. My arms pushed my boobs together on top of my chest.

"Oh yes, that's it baby, wider for me come on, good girl, big stretch," he grunted, his face contorted as he pulled himself off between my legs.

Shutting my eyes I allowed my hole to fully relax. I enjoyed the stretching feeling. Air gushed around my inner hole as I exposed everything to him. I felt Chris massaging my boob, tickling at my hard nipple.

"Oh my gosh, you're gaping for me princess, yes, yes." Chris panted, his whole body bouncing up and down.

Chris's cock was getting closer to my hole, his hairy thighs rubbing on my smooth legs. I could feel the tip edging around my opening.

"Pull your knees up, babe, I wanna stick my dick in you," he said as my juice leaked onto his dick. I opened my eyes and stared at him. He was sweaty, his cheeks flushed, "I'll just cum on your tits or in your mouth at the end, promise."

"I've got some condoms in my drawer," I said rolling over on the bed. Chris grabbed my thigh. I wanted him to fuck me.

"I'll only be inside your pussy for a minute, come on," he said holding my thighs open and lining his hips up to penetrate me with no protection, "I paid the extra for no Johnny. I just want to feel inside you with my dick."

"Okay," I managed to stutter. My whole body tensing.

Shutting my eyes, I felt his bare cock sliding inside me and it was too late. He held my hips firmly and began to thrust inside me. I lay there as he pumped inside. I couldn't help it, wetness flooded between my legs. It felt so good to have a cock inside me even if it was small and my body responded.

"Just don't cum inside me darling," I said, I couldn't believe I was being bare-backed by the first guy On Tour. This is what happens when you don't carefully book clients. Relaxing my muscles I was going with the feelings rushing up from my slit to my nipples.

"I promise," he grunted. His cock wasn't big, so I squeezed tightly with my pelvic muscles. Gripping him inside me.

Chris put his head between my huge breasts and pushed them together around his face. Squeezing them with both his hands, smothering his face.

I began to climax, my thighs tingled and warmth spread through my lower body. Grabbing a handful of his grey hair I came in hard long throbs on his bare dick.

Suddenly I felt him pull out. I hadn't finished cumming. He forced a finger in my pussy to finish me off. He watched as my insides contracted and released. My clit and inner pink ring of flesh twitching.

"You love it don't you, naughty girl," he gasped as he squirted hot cum all over my stomach, snatch and thighs, "best slag I've had in a while. Wow." I lay panting on the bed, still enjoying the tingling in my body.

"Can I get a pic of you, like this?" He asked

slapping my bottom and climbing off the bed, "I'll send it to you, you look great covered in cream."

"Yes of course," I said smiling and propping myself up on my elbows.

"Oh my gosh you are amazing," Chris took a couple of pictures of my open gash, covered in cum, on his iPhone and fingered me again quickly.

"Right I need to get cleaned up and get going sexy lady, although I'd love to stay all day," he said.

"Yes darling, there's an en suite just through the foyer, it's such a shame we don't have more time to enjoy ourselves together," I said and pointed towards the doorway.

The shower turned on and the water was splashing as I wiped Chris's jizz off my stomach and thighs. It hadn't been so bad getting barebacked. I was so glad he hadn't cum in me and my pussy wasn't sore.

Checking myself in the mirror I saw I still looked okay too. Little face touch-up, re-do my hair and I'd be ready for the next client at 2 pm.

Chris came back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel. He started getting dressed as I leaned on the dressing table watching him. A twitch between my legs stared again. I couldn't believe that old guy had made me cum.

I still wanted more.

--XoX---

After Chris left, I confronted Damien. He said he told me it would mainly be pussy licking. Not only pussy licking. I didn't remember but I calmed down after I counted the money. Chris had paid the extra. There was £350 in the little metal box I stashed it back in the dresser drawer in my room.

The money turned me on the most. Chris had paid £350 for an hour with me. I didn't earn that kind of money at home seeing punters at that time time.

Damien promised to let me know more specifics of the bookings he'd made in future. He reminded me we were there to make money for our flat together, so he agreed to the extra cash. It was the money that mattered.

"I think you enjoyed that guy's bare cock in you," Damien whispered in my ear, "if I licked your cunt now I would taste him? Would I be able to tell how much you enjoyed it?"

He stood behind me feeling my breasts and kissing my neck. His hands slid down my ribs to my stomach.

"We can fuck now, I have another punter remember," I groaned as his finger slid inside my used hole.

"I have to wait in turn with the rest, I love it, I want to hear you scream with the next guy," he said as he pressed his hard-on against my back.

In the shower, letting the water run over my body and washing the smell of hot sex off my body, I felt cleansed. Soap bubbles ran down over my sore nipples. The aching reminded me what a filthy whore I was. It turned me on. I made sure my pussy was washed clean of the last man and I was ready for the next guy to fuck me.

---XoX---

The gentlemen coming to see me, to pleasure me, to use me, really turned me on. Damien kept telling me how well I was doing for us and how good I looked, and how good I sounded being fucked by clients. It all felt amazing on that first day.

12