Whore on Tour - Manchester Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, you need to be ready baby, last punter of the day, you are a star, my queen, this next guy is paying £850," Damien said as he lay next to me on the bed in his room. I was naked and my legs were open letting my used pussy relax. He stroked his finger up my ribs, tracing the creases underneath my heavy breasts.

"So remind me, what does this guy want to do?" I said as Damien began to kiss my breasts.

I was feeling a bit apprehensive about a long session after seeing a guy during the day. Tiredness was starting to creep in. If he was paying that much he expected all the extras.

"Three hours, anal, older guy. If you keep him happy he will come and see you at home when he travels. He is loaded remember that. You look after him right now, and tomorrow will be our day together baby," Damien said pulling me into his arms.

"Okay, I can handle him but tomorrow I need to relax a little bit," I said untangling myself from his embrace.

---XoX---

Damien made me strong coffee to keep me going. He had changed the bed sheets and got a selection of my sex toys ready in the bedroom for the client to use on me. I appreciated his help. I dressed in a bright pink two-piece set and simple pink heels. I felt revitalised. Ready for my second cock of the day.

Damien stuck his head around the door.

"He's just texted me he is in reception baby doll, get ready and remember he travels around the country and wants to meet up with you again if you get on this time," Damien said, "you look amazing by the way."

"Don't worry, I know my way around a cock darling," I said, smiling at Damien.

"Good girl, I shall watch a few naughty movies in my room while you work. Maybe I will listen to you if he makes you scream, I'll see you after my princess," he kissed me quickly on the cheek and vanished into his room.

The caffeine had awakened me. Desire started to tingle in my clit. Dressed in bright pink I looked like a Barbie princess. My long blonde hair fell down my back, I touched up my make-up. Feeling like a queen I was ready for the last guy. I looked gorgeous.

A loud knock at the door meant work time.

---XoX---

My 9 pm punter, Karl, stood in the foyer of my suite, his dark eyes darting around. He was tall with black curly hair. An imposing character. Dressed in a navy jacket, t-shirt and jeans, he looked casual and clean. The smell of his expensive cologne filled my nose.

"Would you like a drink, Karl?" I asked going to the minibar.

"Yes, I'll have a coke if there's one in there please," he said, I tried to relax, but Karl seemed on edge. I passed him his drink and he took a swig. He sat down on the edge of the sofa.

Reaching inside his pocket he pulled out his bulging wallet. He got out a giant stack of notes. Peeling a few notes off, he passed me the rest.

"Thank you, darling," I said kissing his cheek. I put the money away and sat down with him on the sofa. That seemed to relax him a bit. The money part breaks the illusion but also breaks the ice.

"You're stunning, like a doll. Just bend over the sofa I'm going to fuck you here first, if that's ok" he said suddenly, in a strong Manchester accent, as he pulled his jacket off.

Obligingly, I bent over the arm of the sofa with my big butt cheeks in the air. Waves of excitement washed through me as I heard Karl's belt buckle jangle behind me. He pulled my little pink panties down around my thighs, the elastic waistband cutting into my soft skin. The hairs on his legs brushed against my smooth thighs.

I didn't even ask about a condom, Damien had told me to keep Karl happy. I trembled as the bare end of his cock started nudging at my wet pussy lips. A second unprotected fuck turned me on, but scared me too.

I knew Damien would be listening to me servicing the client behind his bedroom door. I was going to scream for them both.

Karl rubbed his engorged bell end around both my holes from behind, wetness seeped out of my slit. Then he roughly stuck his cock straight into my pussy hole. My fingers gripped the arm of the sofa. I wasn't ready for his size. He was big. He grunted as he pushed further up inside me.

"Open your legs more, a lot of sluts struggle to handle my size," he growled as he pulled my thighs further apart. The pantie elastic was around my legs holding them together as his cock stretched me open.

Gasping, I tried to adjust my position to accept his whole length in my pussy. I felt his pelvis grind next to mine. He was balls deep in me. I let out a scream, as he gaped me open. The wide stretching began to make me gush. His meaty cock spreading my cunt.

I thought of Damien listening to me squeal on a punter's cock in the next room.

I expected Karl to bang me hard but he just stayed inside me. Allowing my pussy to accommodate his size. Reaching underneath me he rubbed my clit roughly with his finger. It felt so good I groaned as my pussy stretched around his size and my clit pulsed.

"Your face looks like an angel but your cunt feels like you've whored all day," he whispered in my ear.

Suddenly he pulled his dick out of my soaked gash. I squealed as my slit turned inside out on his big pole. I groaned and collapsed forward as the pressure inside me released.

"Let's go to the bedroom, I will show you all of my tricks," he said. He was naked from the waist down.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other as soon as we got into the bedroom. Grabbing me round the waist Karl kissed me hard on the mouth. He tasted of cigarettes and sweet cola. Hard rough stubble scratched my soft plump lips.

Karl's erection was sticking into my thighs, thick and long.

"I'm so hot for you Jezebelle," he whispered nibbling my neck. Goosebumps flared across my skin as he pushed me onto the bed, "No I want you doggy style again, on your knees for me, please."

He ripped my panties off. The anticipation of taking his big dick inside me again sent electric shocks to my nipples, hardening them instantly. Juice leaked out of my cleft onto my thighs as his big hands pushed my face into the pillow. I arched my back pressing my breasts into the sheets and spread my legs, he yanked them wider open.

I braced myself for a pounding. He ploughed into me hard releasing my creamy pussy juices all over his big hard dick. I screamed into the pillow, feeling like I was being split in half.

"Keep your arse in the air, good girl," Karl said, holding my hips up with one hand and pushing my shoulders down into the bed with the other. His weight was bearing down on me. Slamming his huge cock into my juicy cunt over and over again from behind. Wetness sprayed out of my gash all over the sheet between my legs.

Karl's thumb slides up my arse. He yanked upwards and his cock stretched me. I yelled into the pillow, feeling like I was splitting inside.

"You're so wet for me, do you love my big cock like all my other sluts do?" he snarled as he pushed my hips down onto the bed. His thumb was pulling my arsehole open in circular motions, "Turn over show me your tits."

I rolled over and spread my legs, panting. Karl ripped off my bra exposing my hard nipples. Cupping my 34DD breasts in his hands, he squeezed his fingers into my flesh.

"Just sensational, the best I've seen. Your body is amazing," he groaned.

I reached down and began to stroke his cock. Roughly, Karl's fingers plunged between my legs and inside my gash. He pounded my G Spot and a huge squirt start to build inside my pussy.

"Come on squirt slut," Karl said. My fingers could just about close around his hard-on. I wanked his length as his fingers worked my G Spot.

I shrieked as my pussy began spraying liquid out onto his arm. Soaking his black curly chest hair. He kept pumping the clear liquid out of my cunt.

Pulling my knees higher with my hands as the tingle in my clit spread round to my hole. Shudders deep inside me made my whole body tremble. Pulses of pleasure rippled from my pussy, through my thighs and buttocks as my slit erupted. The sheet under me was soaked. All I could lie there and howl in the wet patch. The hot liquid was splashing on my thighs and tummy.

Feeling Karl's hard cock throb in my hand, I watched his thick hot cum pump out all over my hand. I used it as lube, rubbing his cum all over his dick and balls. His eyes rolled back in his head as his fingers stopped moving inside me.

I lay quivering on the bed as my orgasm subsided, watching him. Twitches in my pussy and tingles in my nipples shuddered through me.

I sat up and leaned forward, my eyes locked onto Karl's as he gripped my neck and pushed my head down to his crotch.

I took him in my mouth, I licked all the cum off Karl's hard cock. He was still rock hard. The salty jizz was all over my lips, I licked it all off till he was clean.

"I love a girl that squirts. That's some of the best pussy I've had in a while," said Karl. His balls pumped the last bit of jizz out into my mouth, it dribbled down my chin as his cock pulsed up and down.

"You've got a great set of equipment," I gasped, out of breath.

"How about we try out some of these toys next? I haven't fucked your tight arsehole yet, I like to cum a lot, no cum limit, that's what we agreed, and I'm just getting warmed up," he said.

As he stood up I saw he was still rock hard. I guessed he'd taken something, like Viagra, to keep him hard for the whole three hours. Thoughts ran through my head of his girthy cock roughly, anally abusing me next. I started to sweat.

Karl strutted across the bedroom and picked up a huge black butt plug and the tube of lube Damien had put on the dresser.

I noticed how good-looking he was, with a muscular hard hairy body, and dark curly hair. He was also turning out to be a fantastic client. I just wanted his cock up me again.

"Open your legs wide, let's get your arse loosened up for my big cock," he said.

Doing as I was told I lay down on my back. Legs splayed wide, and I pulled my knees high exposing my tight ass hole to him. My body was shaking with passion. I tried to steady my breathing as I felt Karl force the enormous buttplug sinking into my tight ass hole. The pointed tip slid in easily but the bulbous huge middle took my breath. Karl forced it up on me.

"Good slut," he growled. My fingers gripped the sheets pulling the Egyptian cotton up off the bed. He rubbed a bit more lube around my gaping hole to help ease in the giant toy.

I grimaced, then screamed as the huge butt plug vanished inside my orifice. Once it was inside it felt good. So good. My muscles grip it inside at the base. Karl grabbed my ankles and I felt his cock nudging at my wet pussy lips.

"Yes fuck me with that big dick Daddy," I yelled. Karl plunged into my slit and I screamed at the enormous stretching in both my holes.

Karl's dick was rubbing on the butt plug through the thin wall of tissue separating my pussy and ass hole. As he began thrusting a climax erupted in both my holes at the same time. He pulled my hair hard, yanking my head back on the pillow.

"That's it scream for me," he snarled in my face.

Gripping my jaw with his big hand, he spat in my mouth. His fingers traced down my neck and over my breasts, tickling my erect nipples. My whole body rippled with the orgasm radiating out from my filled pussy and ass. He gripped my hips and pounded my pussy hard. Ramming into me over and over again. The mattress was banging up and down on the frame.

As his strokes slowed down I knew he was about to fill me with his cream. I opened my legs as wide as I could and allowed his balls to empty again deep inside me.

"Ah yes let me fill up your cunt with cum," he groaned. His huge cock throbbed inside me. His fingertips pinched at my nipples as the last drops pulsed inside me.

"That was amazing," I managed to pant.

"Let me get this butt plug out of you," he said smiling, gently easing out the huge toy. I lay back on the bed letting my thighs fall open, I relaxed and the toy popped out of my bum.

He lay down next to me and we French kissed passionately again, lying holding each other, his cum dribbled out between my legs. I felt him getting hard again as he rubbed my big boobs.

"Can I fuck you in the arse? Gently, I promise, you're ready I can feel it," he groaned, "roll on your side."

I wanted his huge cock up my arse, I turned over with my back to him. Karl lubed his dick, lifting my butt cheek and spreading my ass hole. I felt his round bell end pushing at my rear entrance. He held my shoulders and started forcing his length up my ass.

I was grimacing, and breathing through the stinging, splitting sensation, as he pushed up me. I arched my back and he popped inside me.

It felt amazing, he began to pull out slightly. Then gripping my huge tits his pounding started. I was screaming as he pummelled my ass.

I felt my pussy and arsehole contracting as a huge orgasm spread out from my pelvis. I felt Karl's cum blasting up me as he throbbed in me for the third time.

"Fuck yes baby yes," Karl shouted as he unloaded, for the third and final time, in my ass.

The whole room smelled like hot sex and Karl's expensive cologne. He stood up and picked up the box of tissues from the bedside table.

"I'd like us to shower together now if that's okay?" Karl asked. That was fine by me. I got off the bed and slipped my high heels off.

The hot water running over our bodies felt so good. Karl rubbed soap all over my willing body. Exploring my curves.

"Let's get back in bed, and we can finish off," he said, "I just want to hold your amazing body for a bit longer maybe we can meet up again in London?"

"I would love that darling, yes, next time," I said as we went back to bed.

Watching Karl run his hands through his curly hair, I thought I could get used to him as a client. He looked hot for an older guy. There was something mysterious about him I liked.

I drifted off and Karl must have left.

"Let me slip inside you, you're wet" Damien whispered as I woke up in my bed the next morning, "I heard you screaming with the guy last night, I can't stop thinking about what a filthy slut you are."

I opened my legs and he climbed on top of me.

--XoX--

Manchester was so busy, a week of non-stop dick.

We were going home the next morning. I'd had an amazing time with a lot of absolutely lovely guys. I felt full of confidence. Now I knew I could handle the amount of new punters On Tour I was thinking of somewhere to go next.

My pussy was sore, reminding me what a filthy slut I was. I sat on the edge of the sofa counting the cash again. Damien was packing up our stuff ready to go in the morning. There were nearly two grands stuffed in the metal box.

I couldn't stop thinking about Karl and his big hard cock. He'd said he was coming to see me in London and texted me a few times.

"Why don't we go and get in bed and you can tell me about your favourite cock from Manchester again," Damien said, grabbing my waist.

I put the metal box back in the drawer on the way to the bedroom.

Damien and I had enough for our flat. I was so happy.

At about 3 am that morning I woke up, I thought I heard a noise or something. I went out into the foyer and instantly I noticed Damien's bags were gone.

Maybe he couldn't sleep and was loading the car.

There was a note on the sofa.

My heart raced, I felt sick. I had a rush of adrenaline as I just knew what the note said.

Sorry, love Damien x

I rushed to the drawer and my metal box was gone.

That cock sucking low life Damien had whored me out and stole my cash. I cried till the morning. Laying on the floor my gash was used for nothing.

Karl texted me in the morning to wish me a safe journey home. I rang him and told him what had happened and he arranged a car to take me back to London. He said he'd come down the following week.

I found out Damien and his wife had moved. I hope she enjoyed living in a house my pussy and arse hole had paid for, with a cheating low-life thief.

Karl and I had many more steamy meets over the next few years. He visited roughly once a month and we developed a deep sexual connection. I would always be glad I went On Tour in Manchester and met him.

I never saw Damien again.

I never let a punter stop paying again.

12