All Comments on 'Whore School'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Alright, that was a pretty funny back and forth. Props to Naomi for working on that mic drop for 2 years.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

All that's missing is the laugh track! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still wouldn't fuck a whore even with a certificate saying she's std free, the guy is pretty dumb

brownmobbrownmobabout 2 years ago
turn about is fair play

Absolutely an awesome story, are you going to follow up with this down the track, interesting option. Keep em coming mate, love your sense of humor. 5 stars

AffecteffectAffecteffectabout 2 years ago
The Curse of Oak Island.

If that show moved any slower they'd be going backwards. The curse is that advertisers waste their money and viewers waste their time. It made me laugh when he was more interested in that than listening to wifey. I didn't see the twist at the end coming. I gave you a 5 partly because the story stands out compared to the rest of the shit this week.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

skippy47, your story is cute after Naomi spends time learning to be more than a wife, Jim finds out that he is just a lousy fuck. It hurts when your bubble is ripped open by someone you said was rotten at sex. Oh well life goes on.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Different, I'll give you that. Could be longer, though.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out!

5

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

A funny story...Nothing more in it! 3*

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

Funny! Thanks for this.

It's actually about time. All my female friends tell me how men are not good in bed. Two pump chumps. They can't find a clot to save their life.

Unique and funny.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Ohh turn about how fair are thee 🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT

XacksonXacksonabout 2 years ago

I mean, she knew what he was like when she left, also she left, realistically if I was him I wouldn’t have taken her back after the freebie solely because if she cheated once and left, what’s to stop her doing it again down the line?

In the end they felt hollow as people. You hear your wife has been cheating on you, you don’t give her a goal to come back, you cheat on your husband and say you’re leaving? Don’t beg for a new chance and then after actually going through the motions he gave you for what ever reason to get back together, expect him to have changed from why you stepped out in the first place and then criticise him for not bettering himself while you were gone and he did something with his life.

If I seem overly nitpicky, it’s because I am. But mine comes from an Ultimatum that was the options were taken out of my hands ultimately even though I was doing the compliance one and not the her leaving one.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 2 years ago

they deserve each other

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

That is what you get for having sex with an ex-wife.

Dumb stupid man.

He was smart before then he got stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was fun. Stupid. But fun. Just what a 750 should be!

.

4 ****

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

I liked it. Good twist at the end. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're stories all seem to have that unexpected twist at the end. It's appreciated.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I could go out and get a different man to fuck every night if I wanted." - I liked the idea that she HAD to get a different man every night because nobody wanted to fuck her again.

\

Somehow, I don't think that guys who patronize whores are so great in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, she turns into a whore and he wants her back. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Who are we supposed to like in this story, the cheating wife or the former husband with no morals? I vacillated between a 2 and 3 and gave it 3.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

This story reminds me of watching Walmart memes on the internet… Stupid people doing fucked up things… but occasionally funny.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

You have just won the award for the best humor in the Loving Wives category.

The way you wrote this was some seriously funny shit. Definitely rates a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just Ewww

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

His come back to Naomi should have been:

"Hey Naomi, I hate to burst your bubble, but your sister is still a better fuck than you are even with your year of professional whoring."

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Love it! Not enough humor for this category, but this was nice and short, light hearted enough, not cruel, and kind of just desserts. Thank you!

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

S47, your sense of humor is always a good pick-me-up. Thanks

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 2 years ago

As they say: turnabout is fair play; sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, etc. LOL!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The story is funny, but that's about it. Why would he be so stupid and take the worn-out whore back?

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

What imbecile would take her up on her offer after she mentioned getting a pimp?

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Cute! Very cute! Somehow I saw that coming. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He got rid of a whore and got a free fuck. Sounds like he won.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"I could go out and get a different man to fuck every night if I wanted." - I liked the idea that she HAD to get a different man every night because nobody wanted to fuck her again. - YOU got that all by yourself?

\

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hahaha, excellent twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Haha oh yeah he got the better of that deal. Cheated and betrayed, ditches her, gets a free fuck, and free of her again...deal. she's far from any prize to hold on to, whose word or promise is as useful as a used condom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why would he want a used up old whore back in his life he got to bang her once more and got rid of the whore i say pretty good deal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Funny but, I think I would elaborate this up from Jim:

"Naomi: you're a good fuck, for a whore; but, I can always rent a whore. Didn't & don't want one as a wife."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only part that bothers me is him hooking up with her after she spent a year as a hooker.

He should said not interested but your next husband will appreciate it, especially if you can manage to not cheat on him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Adios whore. I’ll find me a 20 something Filipina

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

He's stupid enough to watch "The Curse of Oak Island" and believe it, so he'll go for anything. 5*

GrimmerGrimmerabout 2 years ago

LMAO!!!!!

He came out a winner all ways around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LMAO reading this story. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Kind of funny, but not one of you better efforts.

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Oh that was just amazingly brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid!!!!!!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Too stupid for words. And its been done before and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cmon skippy, Really whore school. lol

Up until the end it was acceptable, well as acceptable as it could be. Really????? staying with a whore long enough to get an envelope full of her cheating. Not gonna happen.

Second, even considering dipping your wick in that nasty cease pool is pathetic. Then being turned around and thrown back at him. Well, really he deserved it. After all he was pathetic to even consider fucking the whore again.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

funny and gross at the same time lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, think he should have passed and just walked out on her with out a word.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

ending was cute but still lame and frankly didn't make sense. Either she wanted back or she wanted to be a whore. She claimed she wanted to come back. But no remorse or anything for cheating.

A good whore can teach a man what he needs to know.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Whay a fucked up story.

DOL

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

Funny, but her thought process is lopsided she is a prostitute. He can just move on. No pussy is that good.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

I agree with some of the other guys.

he should’ve fucked her and then said OK get out I don’t wanna whore to live with me. And your sister is still better!

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of these 750 word stories, they leave no room for plot or charecter development, instead relying on a single scenario and/or shock value, and mostly not worth wasting the five minutes it takes to read them. But sometimes one surfaces that's well written and entertaining, and this is a fine example. I confess I thought it was heading into the banal BTB loved by many so called 'real men' but the ending changed that, and made a decent effort into a very good one. It was original, funny and nicely done. Congratulations and thanks. Five stars from me.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

After reading through the comments on this story I'd like to say that there are a lot of readers out there who seriously need a sense of humour transplant. If Jim had refused to take her back I'm certain that all those negative comments would have been reversed, but the story, sadly would have also been consigned to the mediocre. Instead a lot of fragile macho feelings were hurt by Naomi getting the last laugh. Please, all the BTB cavemen, pull your neck in, get a life and just enjoy whats written.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Ridiculous and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor attempt at sarcastic humor. This author can do better. This one wasn't really worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

maybe he should have given her $5 and said I've fucked better whores

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 2 years ago

That was kind of funny. Never saw it coming.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh -1. I guess that's maybe a 2 or 3.

I had an idea; before I realized tbis was a minute-man study...

"Well, Naomi, show me what you've learned."

"That was my plan."

"Uh, wait - not on ME! YOU supply the real or blow-up dummy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever. EXTREMELY CLEVER 💯👌

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

After a year of her whoring around. Nope, nada, never going to happen. No matter what the paper says.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was a great comeback. Nice one.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy2 months ago

Now THAT was funny!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

lol

He dumped her because she was a whore, but now that she's even a bigger whore he'd want her back desperately?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous